gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:00:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 378
Total: 378

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! Part II  (Read 59046 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #620 on: December 05, 2003, 06:18:49 AM »

I'd go ahead and write him a letter. Or better, send a card and write a little note inside. Tell him what you want to tell him, and ask for a picture to brighten up your place at school. What have ya got to lose?  :D

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
perfectmatch
« Reply #621 on: December 05, 2003, 06:19:08 AM »

Yeh I think Id be a hermit too if I knew id get mobbed my so many people. But I want him to understand we aren't crazed teenagers running after a star we are long lost friends he never knew and we want to show our appreciation and treat him like anyone else (except on a hiiiigh pedistle sp?).i wish he could know how we feel , how I feel.
perfectmatch
« Reply #622 on: December 05, 2003, 06:19:45 AM »

Nuthin I guess! sounds like a plan! :)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #623 on: December 05, 2003, 06:24:37 AM »

i wish he could know how we feel , how I feel.

So, tell him.  :)

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
perfectmatch
« Reply #624 on: December 05, 2003, 06:27:48 AM »

Will do! now where is that address????
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #625 on: December 05, 2003, 06:36:00 AM »

I've got to search around for it. I'll post it or PM you (so you don't have to read thru 6 pages of Claygirl posts) when I find it. Or, you could ask Pamela--she could give it to you. She knows everything!   :D

perfectmatch
« Reply #626 on: December 05, 2003, 06:37:07 AM »

Cool deal yeh I go through that enough times looking for all our spots for the game! hehe Ill ask Pamela today hopefully she will play or at least be on.
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #627 on: December 05, 2003, 06:46:54 AM »

Boy I guess all of you are worn out from last nights Game..
Gonna go to Philly's door and Get the Twister Game just so I can hold it for the day.. Everyone will be to tired to play.. The OMC is gonna be to tired again to play during the day.  Wnen do the daytime Girls get to play with him?

Outhere what can I say?  You are amazing, I thought I was going to P** my pants.  Finding a Clay Clone could only happen to you.  I would love to have been a "fly on the wall"  watching you in action.. I think both items need to be sent together, that way all the names will be on both pair.  So he can wear one of them while the other are in the washer.  He can always have one handy..hehehe  or he can frame one and wear the other.  

I am voting that we stay Claygirls, (stamping my foot) We can't change in mid stride.  Some of the group would be lost with out us.  I know I would.  

Philly Give me that game you can't hog it and take it to work.  I am gonna call Britney on you!!!!

I am so glad that the Boxers are taken care of, now we have to concentrate on getting the T-shirts done.  We still haven't agreed on what they will look like.  I will talk to ya'll later.  Love Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
perfectmatch
« Reply #628 on: December 05, 2003, 06:49:17 AM »

Hey terry I know a place in my hometown that does the airbrush painting so maybe thats an idea or we could hand make them ourselves with the same stuff as on the boxers just what will they say.........
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #629 on: December 05, 2003, 08:17:29 AM »

DOING THIS ON THE SNEAKY AT WORK!

HEY CLAYGIRLS!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TODAY ON TRL!!

IT'S SNOWING IN PHILLY

WE'RE PROBABLY GOING TO LEAVE EARLY, PATIENTS ARE CANCELLING LEFT AND RIGHT HERE!!

LEVELAND, HERE THE GAME!! DON'T RUNN THE "EMPEROR RAGGED!! lol
PLUS WE STILL HAVE THAT JESSICA SIMPSON PROBLEM TO TAKE CARE OF lol!!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #630 on: December 05, 2003, 08:32:33 AM »

Good morning Claygirls!  I started you a new thread and I'll lock this one because it's getting biiiiiig.

:)

Have fun!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx