gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:15:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 359
Total: 359

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! Part II  (Read 59048 times)
outthereforclay
« Reply #600 on: December 04, 2003, 10:18:28 PM »

totally, you're in California, too, aren't you? and the lucky Sacramento Claygirl who's flying to the hockey game in NC? Who else?

So glad you enjoyed the Boxer Brief report, ladies! I only regret that you weren't able to be "a fly on the wall" so that you could watch Brandon's dark hair turn to red and sexy freckles start to appear across his nose and under his eyes :oops:  shock:

sigh...... :roll:

just got back to the computer and am now going off to dreamland...

night, Claygirls!
perfectmatch
« Reply #601 on: December 04, 2003, 10:45:22 PM »

So you Outthere then prolly Sac. claygirl then Totally then me then we ship it out of Cali? Ill let ya get back to it tomorrow n we can all get some rest n sleep on it nighty night Ladies! Wonderous Claydreams to all!
Anonymous
« Reply #602 on: December 04, 2003, 10:51:46 PM »

Isn't Pamela in CA also?

Hey - I took another look at the Letterman performance tonight IN SLOW MOTION - WOW it's good in slow motion!!!!  You can REALLY see every contour of his beautiful upper body in that fitted black turtle neck.  He's just done a really good job hiding it from everybody all these months with all those loose button down shirts and layers.  He is GORGEOUS!!!!!!  If you have TIVO, watch it in slow motion.  If not, come to my house and I'll show it to you in slow motion!  He must do push-ups and sit-ups on the sly.  He's no geek underneath those clothes! Wink:  Wink:  Laughing:  :D  :D

I see that for some reason the computer doesn't know it's me - TOTALLY

Good night!
perfectmatch
« Reply #603 on: December 05, 2003, 04:30:00 AM »

So that makes 5 of us in Cali now right? So we need to work out a schedual of where n when and in what order okie Cali Claygirls we need to get it together! :) Night all or morning I had a crazy night and its 4:30 am here n im just getting to bed yay! hehe c u tonight.
perfectmatch
« Reply #604 on: December 05, 2003, 05:29:20 AM »

Hey sundancer you here? Im so lonely its like 530 am here! eeks!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #605 on: December 05, 2003, 05:38:54 AM »

Hey Perfect! What's up--besides you and me?  :)

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
perfectmatch
« Reply #606 on: December 05, 2003, 05:40:34 AM »

Hehe not much I haven't gone to sleep tonight and I don't think I will! hehe
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #607 on: December 05, 2003, 05:43:45 AM »

Yikes! That's gonna make this a lllooooonnnnnggggg day for you! How ya gonna play Twister tonight if you're falling asleep on the spots?  Wink:

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
perfectmatch
« Reply #608 on: December 05, 2003, 05:46:46 AM »

I had a very fun night Im in a sorority and we terrorized the new pledges of the fraternity because they TPed us two nights ago! hehe all fun and games so im pumped plus Ill take a nappie dun worrie Ill be wide awake but if Im not ill find some "nice big hands" to fall into hehe  :oops:  Laughing:  
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #609 on: December 05, 2003, 05:51:01 AM »

Ill be wide awake but if Im not ill find some "nice big hands" to fall into hehe

Now that's making lemonade when life gives you lemons!  Wink:

perfectmatch
« Reply #610 on: December 05, 2003, 05:52:21 AM »

Exxxactly! hehe very very scrumptious "lemonade"
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #611 on: December 05, 2003, 05:57:25 AM »

:mrgreen:

perfectmatch
« Reply #612 on: December 05, 2003, 06:00:37 AM »

I hope I really do get to meet him though he has changed my life in more ways than he could possibly know and Iwant to share that with him, Im going through rough times and that cd has saved me (literally) so yeh I might come next spring break because i wanted to go to Duke or UNC since last year and I would transfer from my cal state school my jr year. I hope that works out and at least Id be near Clay!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #613 on: December 05, 2003, 06:03:56 AM »

Cool. Why don't you drop him a note and tell him what you just said? Send it to the NC fan address--yeah, his mom will read it first, but she'd surely pass it on to him.

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #614 on: December 05, 2003, 06:05:39 AM »

Although... if you're in California, you don't need to come to Raleigh to be close to Clay. He does live in LA now, ya know.  :D

perfectmatch
« Reply #615 on: December 05, 2003, 06:05:53 AM »

Really you think hed actually read it? wow thatd be totally awsome id be in heaven. I mean hes so busy I know he likes his fans but does he have time for them. would he write back That would pull me outta my trenches all together. :)
perfectmatch
« Reply #616 on: December 05, 2003, 06:06:56 AM »

yeh I know but so many people know his location in Raleigh its almost impossible LA is sooo big. although Im only 30 min away.....
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #617 on: December 05, 2003, 06:12:23 AM »

I heard something about that he likes to read as much of his mail as he can. Probably doesn't have time to write back, though. That would be pretty tough to do with all the letters he gets. Maybe you could request an autographed pic. You could put it next to your bed and wake up to that smiling face every day. That might help pull you out of the trenches a little!  :D

perfectmatch
« Reply #618 on: December 05, 2003, 06:13:57 AM »

I would understand the fact because he is sooo busy maybe ill get to see him one day though and then I can write to him and when I see him say what I said in the letter, in person and hope I made that much of an impact to remember, a girl can dream can't she? But having that pic would also be very nice  Wink:
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #619 on: December 05, 2003, 06:16:06 AM »

As for knowing where he is here, hey, I live here and I haven't run into him yet.  Wink:

The poor guy probably doesn't like to go out in public if he doesn't have to--afraid of causing a scene, or maybe he just values peace and quiet and doesn't want to give up his privacy whenever he walks out the door.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx