gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:48:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 385
Total: 385

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Black Leather Pants...Hello! Part II  (Read 59047 times)
outthereforclay
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2003, 05:03:04 PM »

Ok, I know I'm going to Time Out for this, but my vote for the person to put in the Time Out room is the "Guest" who started the hubbub about this thread!

I'd love to talk with him/her and discuss things.

But then, if it's something I'd LOVE to do, I guess that's not a good choice for a Time Out, huh?  :?

Oh, I'm so frustrated today  :evil: because I can't seem to figure out how to get Clay's Christmas music copied on a CD and because I have to REALLY trip over myself before writing anything here now and because I don't have enough money to go to the hockey game to see Clay and because I have to sneak around now at home to spend anytime on this board and because I just want to sit and watch my Clay stuff but I can't and because..... I CAN'T HAVE CLAY!!!!! Cry!:
totallyinluv
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2003, 05:12:31 PM »

Here I am, FINALLY back from the mountains, and I'm getting kicked off the computer so that my daughter can - get this - fill out her college application which is due by midnight tonight!  Like THAT is more important than ME catching up with you Claygirls and reading this new thread (which I PROMISE I'll be a good girl on - my birthday present to Clay, even though I can think of SO many other things I'd rather give him for a Birthday present!!! :D  :D  :D ).  Anyway,  I guess I better be a good mother instead of filling my OCD needs.  Love to all,  Totally
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2003, 05:22:24 PM »

grammaof5 - Hallelujah I'm not the only one! I don't know why but its always such a struggle to keep my mind on the pastor and focus on the sermon. The more I think to myself "Focus on the sermon, focus on the sermon" the more my mind screams "Clay in silky sexy black boxer shorts!" I sit up front so I know the choir must really wonder what my problem is every week. I know the struggle can be seen on my face.

Hey outthere - I feel your frustration. Hang in there. I can't afford a ticket either and it is really wreaking havoc on me. That monday at work was horrible, that was the day I was having a Clay Fever meltdown and you all came to my rescue. It really does suck not being able to go. And as far as the CD, I just figured out how to do it on my computer. PM me and maybe we can figure it out together. You've got to get a Clay Christmas CD. If we can't figure it out, I'll copy mine and mail it to you, it's got 13 tracks on it. Or maybe somebody more computer savvy is out there and can help. Anyone?

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
totallyinluv
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2003, 05:38:25 PM »

My daughter is trying to find her grades, so I have a couple more minutes.  So I forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAY.  I've been thinking about him all day.
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2003, 05:42:38 PM »

MOONSHOT Gosh darn it! You've just got to quit doing that. I'm going have to start melding my mind with yours. I've been thinking of making up my own Clay Christmas CD too with all the downloaded Christmas songs gleaned from Christmas shows that Clay's sung in.
It's got 13 tracks on it.

Does this mean you have 13 songs? I can only gather together about 6.
Can I have your list to compare? I've been downloading them on my work computer and burning a CD from that.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2003, 05:52:48 PM »

I chose to put on my CD the following:

Little Drummer Boy/ Peach on Earth (from Nick @ Nite)
Don't Save it All For Christmas Day (from Fox AI Christmas special)
First Noel (from AI Christmas CD - it's better quality than the GMA one)
O Come Emmanuel (from 1999? show he was in)
Silver Bells (from AI Christmas CD)
Once Upon a Christmas (from 1999? show he was in)
Christmas with Love (from 1999? show he was in)
O Come All Ye Faithful  (from Fox AI Christmas special)
Santa Claus is Coming to Town (from AI Christmas CD)
Winter Wonderland (from 1999? show he was in)
Christmas Time's a Comin' (from 1999? show he was in)
White Christmas (from Fox AI Christmas special)
Christmas Medley Final (from Fox AI Christmas special)

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
houstonclayfan
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2003, 06:48:48 PM »

Since I am so obsessed with Clay, I asked my husband for an MP3 player for Christmas so I can download the songs directly to the player and off I go  Laughing:   Because I am such a fanatic, he bought it for me and gave it to me early....  So I have downloaded all the christmas ones plus about 22 more...and now I can listen to them all !  But I am with you all in not having the money to go to the hockey game - much sadness
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2003, 07:22:17 PM »

<sigh> I know how you all feel. Wish I could go to the game, too. It's even harder--being here in Raleigh! So close... and yet so far........   :(

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
houstonclayfan
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2003, 07:40:02 PM »

Sundancer - why CANT you go if you are in Raleigh ?!!!!!  I could afford the 50 dollars for a ticket (I may not eat that week, but thats ok, I need to lose some weight anways ).  But I can truly understand where you are coming from....it must be so difficult.  But you definitely have more opportunities to see him that me..way out here in Texas !
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2003, 07:44:47 PM »

Hey Houston,

I don't want to just be in the same huge stadium he'll be in. I want to at least be in one of the sections where he'll be meeting people. And those tickets cost $300 or $375. Sooo, I'm saving up for the solo tour. He'll probably have a stop here, wouldn't you think?

As for a chance of running into him around town, well, that hasn't happened yet. He probably doesn't hang out much at the preschool my kids go to, or the gym I go to, or the Food Lion, or ....  Wink:

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
houstonclayfan
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2003, 08:03:34 PM »

Ok - you have a point - basically you are saying that it would be torture to be there but not be in the same room.  I understand but I would still love to go.  You do have benefits though because OF COURSE he will go there when he tours.  But, my husband promised to drive me anywhere so that we can go when he tours.  He did come to houston for the AI tour so maybe he will make it back.  I didnt think you Raleigh guys saw him around town, but what about the Christmas parade ? I guess that was your only other opportunity....  I am rambling. I am just have withdrawals.  I need to see him again !
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2003, 11:08:01 PM »

Hey Claygirls,

Could some Claygirl please tell me why I even bother to watch Big in 03? No mention of Clay? No black leather pants either! :x  :x  :x  :x

And Evan Marroit, as The Reality Star of Year??? Hello!! Claygirls!! what's up with that!! shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2003, 06:11:35 AM »

Evan Marriott? Yuck. I always thought he looked like he needed a shower. And he's shown himself to be kind of a sleazy guy. Figures--he's "Big in '03" and Clay is Missing in Action. 'Good thing I believe in cosmic justice!  Wink:

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2003, 07:46:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING CLAYGIRLS!

IT'S A CLEAR DAY HERE IN "PHILADELPHIA" BUT I STILL NEED A WINTER COAT TODAY!

WELL, CLAYGIRLS I WAS THRILLED THAT "LOOK WHAT LOVE HAS DONE PROJECT" GAVE 52,000.00 DOLLARS TO "BAF"  I COULD ONLY IMAGINE THE SMILE OF CLAY'S FACE WHEN HE SAW THAT CHECK!!

AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!!

OH BY THE WAY I HAD A GREAT CLAYGIRL DREAM LAST NIGHT!!
THERE WAS CLAY IN "CONCERT SINGING "TOUCH"  IN A BLACK LEATHER JACKET A BLACK TEE  AND OF COURSE, BLACK LEATHER PANTS
OH HIS DREAMY GREEN EYES WAS WINKING AT US CLAYGIRLS!  HE PLAYFULLY GAVE US A  TUG AND A YANK!!  (SIGH!! I MELTING INTO A POOL OF VANILLA GOODNESS HERE :oops:  :oops:  :oops: )

OH! WAIT A MINUTE!!  I'M AWAKE HERE IN THE BLACK LEATHER THREAD
AIN'T I??  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

OKAY, CLAYGIRLS LET'S MOVE ON SHALL WE!! LOL  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  

A COUPLE OF RANDOMS THOUGHTS HERE!! Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  

(1.) AS YOU NOW KNOW,WE HAVE NEW HOME. PLEASE KEEP YOUR BLACK LEATHER COMMMENTS ONLY TO THIS THREAD!  WE DONT WANT SCARE THE OTHER "CLAYMANIACS" HERE!! LOL  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:

(2.) TRY TO DO ACTS OF CHARITY DURING THIS "CHRISTMAS" SEASON NOT ONLY FOR CLAY BUT ALSO FOR YOURSELF!  :P  :P  :P

(3.)  VOTE FOR "CLAY" ON TRL TODAY WE NEED HIM IN THE #1 SPOT!! :P

(4.)  AND PLEASE ALWAYS  VOTE FOR THIS WEBSITE!! WE NEED THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOP 10!! :P  :P  :P  :P

LOVE YA,

THE "PREZ"
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2003, 08:03:41 AM »

Proof just talking about Clay gets you heated up:

This morning at work I gave a copy of the Clay Christmas CD I made to a coworker who loves Christmas music. Then of course we got to talking about Clay. She left my office and I call down the hall - "Is the A/C on, I'm sweating, anyone else hot?" (We normally have the A/C set on 74). And a hear a voice call from another office "It's because you're talking about Clay".

I almost fell out of my chair I laughed so hard. It was probably true since I was the only one burning up and the A/C was on. I eventually cooled off - not completely - but it took quite a while.

And that sexy man says he has no idea, he's innocent. Ummm, yeah ok.

It's pretty bad when just talking about him gets you all hot and bothered.  Now that I think about it, it isn't really all that bad!

Have a happy monday Claygirls!

totallyinluv
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2003, 08:06:50 AM »

GOOD MORNING!!!  While my daughter was HOGGING the computer doing her college application (I'm really not old enough to have daughters doing college applications - I have two of them - twins!!!) last night and my husband and two sons were out catching The Matrix, I watched ALL of OMC's fall appearances at least once - YUMMM!!!!!!  Much needed after almost 5 totally Clay-free days stuck up in the mountains with my parents and family, with no internet or Tivo (I was getting the shakes!)

I came to the conclusion that although Clay was beautiful and wonderful in all appearances, that he was cutest and SEXIEST in the AMA appearance - could that be because he had just kissed ME???? and on the Jimmy Kimmel show, where he was just ADORABLE!!!   I LOVED his acceptance speech at the AMAs also - he's so confident and comfortable with himself.

Hope he had a great day yesterday. Wonder where he is this week and what he's doing???  Wish I could be at one of the concerts he's doing next week.  Any of you going?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2003, 08:23:18 AM »

HEY TOTALLY,

WELCOME BACK FROM THE MOUNTAINS!  HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY!  I'M GLAD YOU HAD YOUR "CLAY" FIX LAST NIGHT!

I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO HIS CONCERT! I'M CROSSING MY FINGERS HE WILL BE COMING TO PHILLY ON THE TOUR!

THE TOUR DATES AREN'T OUT YET! MAYBE PAMELA MIGHT HAVE MORE INFO ON THAT.

YOU ARE SO LUCKY TOTALLY!! CLAY'S LIPS WAS ACTUALLY ON YOUR CHEEK!! WOW!! CONGRATS AGAIN CLAYGIRL!!
outthereforclay
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2003, 08:24:34 AM »

HeyTotally and Moonshot! You guys watched the All I Want for Christmas Montage posted in the Members Download section, yet?

oohhhh MAMA! THAT'S what I'm talking 'bout! :oops:  Twisted:

Moonshot, you'd better get into a tub full of ice before you watch! 8)  and

Totally, DEFINITELY be by yourself with NO threat of being disturbed before you start viewing this lethal weapon! :oops:  8)

So give it a gander, girls, and then report back to the BLPT (Black Leather Pants Thread :roll: ).

I'm on my 4th viewing now and it's threatening to make me late for Jazzercize Laughing:  but ooooohhhhh, I bet I'll have some new moves to make today in class, just thinking about this ditty! :P  8)  Wink:
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2003, 08:31:00 AM »

Outthere funny you should say I should be alone when I watch it. Everyone up and left me all alone here at the office and the first thing I did before the door hit their backside? Checked out this thread! Then I watched that "All I Want For Christmas" montage -

OH BABY!

I felt all giddy and light-headed and was so glad I was alone. I don't know how many times I can watch it before someone returns (sucks that my office has a glass door and my monitor faces the door!).

I don't know if I can handle watching it too many times right now. I'm still kind of warm from just talking about him.  BUT, I'll take my chances, I just can't stay away and I won't work anyway until I watch it again.

I can't even really describe the thrill it gave me to see sexy man laughing (love that!) and singing and just being Clay. I can say I'm feeling particularly beautiful this morning and I think I like starting of the day with Clay Glow!

Oh my goodness, I've got to go, need to get my Clay fill before the others return. I know they think I'm a freak and I'm ok with that. I'd love to get my freak on with that sexy man!

I'm about to burst into flames, gotta go!

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2003, 08:32:09 AM »

I feel like I'm sneaking around with Clay!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx