gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:37:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WELCOME NFL FOOTBALL FANS  (Read 61671 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 06:03:22 PM »

wheee wheee wheee wheee wheee

THE DALLAS COWBOYS BEAT THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS, TODAY, 21 TO 14!  TWO WINS IN A ROW!!! bigsmile

I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST LOSS FOR THE COLTS THIS SEASON!

GO COWBOYS! 

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2006, 04:49:54 PM »

I am so happy about the Cowboys' win against Tampa Bay, and Tony Romo is my new hero!!!  Skip said he has been with the Cowboys for 2 or 3 years and now they are starting to make use of his talent as a quarterback.  Better late than never!!  I would love to see the Cowboys go all the way to the Superbowl.
I thought Kelly did a good job singing the National Anthem and enjoyed seeing Carrie at the halftime show.  I am very happy for their success.

I hope everyone has had a nice Thanksgiving.
Hugs to all,
Prissy

GO COWBOYS! 

clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 04:59:00 PM »

I have a weird question! LOL! I dont watch football. So I wouldnt know but do they show the National Anthem on tv??

Thanks!

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 06:30:02 PM »

To add to Prissy's excitement of our new Tony Romo Hero QB for the Cowboys...

He's Hot too! And Tall...very nicely built and has LARGE HANDS with one awesome smile!!

Someone has his photo of me with him to post....maybe IlClayMate??

If so, it is OK to repost that in this thread!!

Lora
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2006, 06:31:09 PM »

I have a weird question! LOL! I dont watch football. So I wouldnt know but do they show the National Anthem on tv??

Thanks!

Yes they do, usually. Kelly Clarkson was this Thanksgving Day Cowboys game.

Carrie Underwood was the halftime show.

Lora
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 10:16:48 PM »

CONGRATS to all the Cowboy fans on their impressive win!!!!!

AND, I am happy they beat the Colts last week.....Now the Colts have one loss, like my Bears.

We're heading into the home stretch now of the season...........

All I have to say is GO BEARS!!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 03:36:25 AM »

AFC NORTH STANDINGS
RAVENS:  8-2 
BENGALS: 5-5    
STEELERS: 4-6    
BROWNS: 3-7

CINCINNATI, AFTER THEIR WIN LAST WEEK, GOES 5-5 ON THE SEASON! AS WOODSTOCK MENTIONED, WE'RE GETTING DOWN TO THE END OF THE REGULAR SEASON AND EVERY GAME IS MAGNIFIED 20-30 TIMES MORE SINCE EACH GAME CARRIES IMPLICATIONS FOR OTHER TEAMS AS WELL.

LAST WEEK's WIN OF THE SAINTS OF NEW ORLEANS FEATURED A FINAL SCORE OF 31-16. CINCINNATI's 3 STRAIGHT LOSSES WERE TIGHT...THERE WEREN'T ANY BLOW-OUT LOSSES...BUT A LOSS IS A LOSS AND SO HOPEFULLY CINCINNATI CAN PULL A VICTORY AGAINST THE BROWNS OF CLEVELAND THIS SUNDAY!!    

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 08:14:16 AM »

Thanks!

Lora

O really I didnt know they were gonna do that? How did I miss? LOL! Wow Im getting behind!!

OK thanks!! Cuz Chris Young my friend is singing it at the Titans came on Sunday!!

Thanks! 

Joyce wave
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 09:59:30 AM »

Thanks!

Lora

O really I didnt know they were gonna do that? How did I miss? LOL! Wow Im getting behind!!

OK thanks!! Cuz Chris Young my friend is singing it at the Titans came on Sunday!!

Thanks! 

I'd watch, if I were you..you just never know.

Also- I saw his CD on the top row at Target yesterday. I thought of you when I saw it.

Lora
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 09:32:23 PM »

Thanks!

Lora

Thanks! 

I'd watch, if I were you..you just never know.

Also- I saw his CD on the top row at Target yesterday. I thought of you when I saw it.

Lora

Yeah Im gonna watch it!! 

Aww your to sweet!! I do miss you guys when I cant be on here!!  Huggles

Joyce wave
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 11:55:00 AM »

The game ant being showed here!  So if anyone see his let me know how he did and wore and stuff!! HAHA Thanks!  Smile

Joyce wave
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2006, 01:07:04 PM »

Celebration Celebration 30-0...THAT IS THE FINAL SCORE IN THE BENGALS-BROWNS GAME. CLEVELAND LOST AND ACCORDING TO THE CBS STAT's, IT WAS THE FIRST TIME CINCINNATI SHUT OUT CLEVELAND SINCE 1989. THERE WERE A LOT OF INTERCEPTIONS AND QUARTERBACK SACK's. THIS ALLOWS CINCINNATI TO GO 6-5 ON THE SEASON. BALTIMORE IS NEXT THURSDAY...THEN OAKLAND...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2006, 01:44:20 PM »

Clapping IT WAS A RELATIVELY LOW SCORING GAME LAST NIGHT...A RARE THURSDAY NIGHT GAME. IT WAS NO BROADCAST NATIONALLY I DON'T THINK? IT WAS ON THE LOCAL NBC STATION, ON THE RADIO, AND I BELIEVE ON A SPECIAL SATELLITE CHANNEL...THE FINAL SCORE WAS 13-7. THE GAME, SINCE I MISSED THE SECOND HALF, APPARENTLY WAS A DEFENSIVE BATTLE. ONLY ONE TOUCHDOWN WAS GIVEN UP ON EITHER SIDE. THE BENGALS GOT 2 EARLY FIELD GOALS, GIVEN THE NATURE OF A "13" SCORE. THEY ARE OFF THIS SUNDAY AND SO I'LL WATCH WHATEVER GAME IS ON.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2006, 04:12:22 PM »

The Dallas Cowboys will play the NY Giants again, Sunday afternoon.  This could be a very important win for the Cowboys.

Our very own HavinaClayAffair, Lora, has met Tony Romo, the new hero QB of the Cowboys.  Here is a picture of Lora with Tony Romo on the left.  bigsmile

(Click on the picture to make larger.)

GO COWBOYS! 

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2006, 04:37:36 PM »

Thanks Prissy!!! I told you he was CUTE!!!

My son is a Giant fan. Well, he was, till Tiki announced his retirement and it bummed him out. He is in a fantasy football league and I have been begging him to pick Tony as his QB..He came to me yesterday and told me "I did it"...I asked.."Did what?"

"Picked Tony for my starting QB...against the Giants! He'd better do good."

WOW! What a shocker! Eli Manning hasn't been all that hot recently. If Tony doesn't do well..I will  blame my son.

I MAY have a converted Cowboys fan son again!

I think I will go dig out the baby pictures of him in his Cowboy gear and Cowboy football!!!

Again Prissy! Thanks for offering to post the photo!! You have a Heart the Size of TEXAS!!!

Lora
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2006, 09:47:22 AM »

I have a confession.

I am in a Yahoo Fantasy Football League.

eek!

It's fun! I love it!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2006, 04:54:50 PM »

Pammy - What is a Fantasy Football league???  shrug

DA BEARS won today!!!!!  I must say....it was Defense and Special Teams once again that won it for them.  TOO many turnovers.  But they took advantage of some turnovers, themselves.  Hey....a win is a win.     But if they are going to go far in the playoffs, they better get their offense going again like in the beginning of the season.  Go Bears!!!!!

And....CONGRATS to all the Cowboy fans out there.    Clapping Clapping Clapping  I'll bet you all were      What a game!!!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2006, 05:12:13 PM »

YES, WOODY!  THE DALLAS COWBOYS BEAT THE NY GIANTS, 23 TO 20.  AND THIS ONE WENT RIGHT DOWN TO THE WIRE!  IT COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY!!

GO COWBOYS! 

Pamela,
We want to know more!! Wink

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2006, 11:44:44 AM »

IT's HALF-TIME NOW DURING THE BENGALS-RAIDERS GAME! THE FIRST QUARTER CINCINNATI DOMINATED THE RAIDERS BUT BY THE MIDDLE OF THE SECOND QUARTER, THEY SLOWN DOWN THEIR PACE SOMEWHAT. OAKLAND HADN'T GOTTEN A TOUCHDOWN BUT AS THE SECOND QUARTER ENDED, THEY GOT A FIELD GOAL SO THE SCORE RIGHT NOW IS 14-3. HOPEFULLY BY THE END OF THE GAME CINCINNATI WILL BE 8-5 ON THE SEASON. CURRENTLY THEY ARE TIED WITH A LOT OF OTHER AFC TEAMS AT 7-5 SO THE OUTCOME OF ALL OF THOSE GAMES WILL PREDICT THE FUTURE PLAY-OFF PICTURE. RIGHT NOW CINCINNATI IS LEADING IN THE WILDCARD RACE. HOPEFULLY BALTIMORE LOSES. Yes!

CINCINNATI GOT TWO TOUCHDOWNS AND HAVE BEEN MOVING THE FOOTBALL ALL OVER THE FIELD BUT AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED, THE FAST PACE SLOWED TOWARD THE MIDDLE OF THE SECOND QUARTER. THERE HAVE BEEN 5 TURN-OVER's IN THE GAME. 3 FROM CINCINNATI AND 2 FROM OAKLAND. CARSON PALMER, OUR QUARTERBACK, THREW TWO INTERCEPTIONS AND RUDI JOHNSON HAD A FUMBLE. OAKLAND HAD A FUMBLE AND AN INTERCEPTION.

WOODSTOCK: A FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE IS LIKE A FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BUT I WILL GUESS AND SAY IT's LIKE A GAME CREATED BY FANS OR SPORTS WATCHERS AND THEY DREAM UP THEIR OWN LEAGUE OF PLAYERS BUT I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I'VE HEARD OF THAT PHRASE BEFORE.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2006, 01:06:59 PM »

Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping Cincinnati won the game over Oakland!!! 27-10. The Raiders got a touchdown in the 4th quarter, giving them 7 more points. The Bengals, who appeared to have slown down near half-time, were back at it in full force in the second half scoring two more touchdowns

Rudi and Chad Johnson {no relation} and T.J {whose last name i can't spell} were the top recievers in the game. Each one getting over 100+ yards. Rudi Johnson may win a 4th consecutive AFC conference award based on his total recieving yards this season. Graham missed an extra point, causing the 27 score. With an extra point, it would've been a 28-10 victory.

The Bengals will face the Colts next, and it gives one hope that Cincinnati COULD win against Indianapolis given the way the Colts are playing in their game today, losing in a big way in the 4th quarter. New England is also losing. The thing that is ironic is that these teams with 7-5 records are all winning against the higher rated teams they're facing off against. Cincinnati's 27-10 win gives them am 8-5 record and so we'll see what happens with the other 7-5 teams today.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx