gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:53:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Take A Step Outdoors  (Read 49701 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 11:26:14 AM »

TAMMY, WHAT SPECTACULAR PHOTOS!  I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD THIS WONDERFUL SCENERY IN YOU OWN BACK YARD.  THIS IS A FABULOUS SITE.  I WILL TRY AND FIND THOSE PHOTOS AND SEND THEM TO YOU, I MIGHT HAVE DELETED THEM.

Lorrie
I'm sorry that your pictures were deleted..  I bet they were beautiful.  I look forward to seeing more pictures of yours..

Pepe
I will look for the pictures of Lake Huron in my email when you send them and  post them for you..  I remember how beautiful they were when I saw them the first time..   I took some more pictures of a place called Pequot Woods... I'll post them sometime this week..  I have lots of other places in mind.. So much to see.. So little time.. 

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2006, 04:43:06 PM »

This is a picture of Lake Huron... It's in Pepe's own backdoor.. I'll let her tell you about it..  Here is the beautiful picture..

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2006, 05:02:56 PM »

THANK YOU MISS TAMMY FOR POSTING THE PICTURE FOR ME.  IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE IT IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY YOU CAN SEE A SPEEDBOAT OUT IN THE WATER WHICH IS LAKE HURON .  HE WAS A BRAVE SOUL AS I THINK IT WAS ONLY ABOUT 45 DEGREES OUT.  IT WAS THE FIRST PART OF APRIL AND YOU CAN SEE THE ICE STILL CLINGING TO THE SHORELINE.  THE PICTURES HERE ARE JUST FABULOUS.  YOU GALS HAVE A CAREER IN PHOTOGRAPHY I THINK, JUST EXCELLENT PICTURES FROM ALL OF YOU.  THE WATER IS SO CLEAN AND SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BLUE OR BLUE GREEN DEPENDING ON THE SKY.  WE GET SOME NICE COOL BREEZES FROM IT WHEN WE GET A SOUTH WIND. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2006, 06:12:34 PM »

Pepe...beautiful... I want to be there!!!!!!!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2006, 06:17:37 PM »

PEPE - JUST ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING.  I MUST PAY YOU AND VISIT.  I CAN SEE HOW YOU MUST FEELING WAKING UP TO THAT BEAUTIFUL VIEW.  JUST BEAUTIFUL.

HUGS
RAINEY
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 02:30:13 PM »

Pepe, I never realized Lake Huron was that close to you!!!  Holy Cow, how beautiful! 

LuvMyClay, OMG! Mau is gorgeous.  Does your mom and dad overlook all of that beauty?  I don't think I would ever come back to CT.  Thank you!!

Debi, I love the wild life you brought to us.

All of you have just brightened my day with these pictures.  I must think of taking a picture some day when I am in the woods Laughing or somewhere interesting and beautiful like all of these.  Oh, then I have to figure out how to load them on from my digital.  I will learn.  Keep them coming girls!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 05:20:21 PM »

This place is about five minutes from my house.. It's basically a path in the woods that has a bog with quite a bit of wild life... Although the wild life was hidden yesterday..    They must have been camera shy..  Laughing  It's a nice short hike..  It takes about 30 minutes to walk the whole trail.. 

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 05:54:49 PM »

Oh my Gosh!  I LOVE this thread!  BooYah, Tammy!!!

What a beautiful world we live in, no?

And I may gripe about Utah (some things in this state truly do need to change) but I'm the first to admit that it's a breathtakingly beautiful place to live.  It live on the far north end of the Salt Lake Valley, and it's just gorgeous here.

Here's the mountains by my house:

Salt Lake City during the 2002 Winter Olypmics:

The gorgeous mountain view from Kandise's high school football stadium:

That's also what I see, quite literally, out my backdoor.

And I've never been there yet, but a place that looks beautiful to me...

My sister's ranch in northern California:  (That's my niece, Christine, on the horse)

As for my most desirable, most gorgeous vacation spot, I wanna go here:

Paranoid

What?

That's ... that's not what ya meant?   Paranoid

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 06:35:10 PM »

Tammy...what a wonderful world you live in....someday I want to take a hike with you...it's so beautiful on your walking paths....Iwonder if I could keep up with you?????

Kris....beautiful...I surely want to visit Utah too...and I still remeber you special place .....that is someplace i would love to see too...

Such beauty there is all around us...for some it may not be out our backdoor....but it is around us and Tammy thanks for giving us this chance to see and share our special places with eachother....some day I would love to take a trip stopping at all the beautiful places i have seen through others cameras....some day ...someday soon!!!!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 11:05:22 PM »

LuvMyClay, OMG! Mau is gorgeous.  Does your mom and dad overlook all of that beauty?  I don't think I would ever come back to CT.  Thank you!!

Yes, some of those pictures were taken from their lanai.  The pictures really don't  do it justice.  It's very pretty and quite peaceful.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2006, 06:31:23 AM »

Kris
Thanks for posting your lovely pictures..   Salt Lake Valley is beautiful..  You must be in awe of that beauty around you every day...... It reminds me of the mountains I saw in Washington State..  The most beautiful sites I ever saw was when I took a trip by car along the coast from Washington State to Oregon.... I felt like I was in another world...  How lucky we are to have such beauty around us..

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2006, 06:30:13 PM »

Tammy,

What a great new thread for outdoor scenes; not necessarily gardens!!

Here are some more photos from Santa Fe.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2006, 06:47:49 PM »

Beautiful pictures everyone thanks for sharing........

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2006, 06:50:35 PM »

Prissy
I love the pictures of Santa Fe..    I love the cool sculptures and the fountain.. I was going to tell you about this thread because I knew you would have lots to contribute.. I'm glad you found it and cant wait to see more pictures..

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2006, 02:13:13 AM »

Beautiful pictures, everybody - I have to remember to take my camera with me! I was out at our beautiful lake for the 4th of July - but No Camera! 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2006, 10:32:13 AM »

Kris, OMG! what a breathtaking place to live.   Those surrounding should put you in a good mood every day.  Your sister's ranch is gorgeous too.  How wonderful!!  Thanks.

Prissy:  Oh, your Santa fe pictuers are fantastic.  What a great trip.  You must have hundreds of photo albums.  Thank you, also, for putting these on.

Tammy, you look so cute sitting on that rock.   I hope no one steals you.   Great woodsy pictures.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2006, 10:41:09 AM »

Kris, OMG! what a breathtaking place to live.   Those surrounding should put you in a good mood every day.  Your sister's ranch is gorgeous too.  How wonderful!!  Thanks.

Thank you, and to everyone else who commented about my beautiful state.

My sister and her ranch - that's like Nirvana for me.  I will go there someday, I'll get well enough.  That's the sister I've spoken of that I've never met.  I just found her a couple of years ago.  She lives in a beautiful place!

Tammy, you look so cute sitting on that rock.   I hope no one steals you.   Great woodsy pictures.

I was thinking that, too!  You're a cutie, Tammy!   Huggles  But then, that doesn't surprise me one bit.  You're a sweetheart, too.

Gorgeous pictures, everyone.  Thanks so much for sharing.  We live in a beautiful world, so many different vistas and climates, all with their own kind of beauty.

I love this thread.

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

a friend in need
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2006, 01:37:42 PM »

Thank you, and to everyone else who commented about my beautiful state.

My sister and her ranch - that's like Nirvana for me.  I will go there someday, I'll get well enough.  That's the sister I've spoken of that I've never met.  I just found her a couple of years ago.  She lives in a beautiful place!

I was thinking that, too!  You're a cutie, Tammy!   Huggles  But then, that doesn't surprise me one bit.  You're a sweetheart, too.

Gorgeous pictures, everyone.  Thanks so much for sharing.  We live in a beautiful world, so many different vistas and climates, all with their own kind of beauty.

I love this thread.

those are beautiful pics I need to visit the usa soon again and kris I'd love to see utah and the other side of the rockies I've seen them from the colorado side
Helen from Minnesota
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2006, 02:08:00 PM »

Each and every picture is breathtaking!! Wow Just Beautiful
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2006, 07:25:33 PM »

THANKS EVERYONE,
WHEN I FEEL I NEED A MINI VACATION I WILL JUST COME HERE & TAKE ALL THESE AMAZING & BREATHTAKING  PICTURES IN.

TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx