gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:35:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 395
Total: 395

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Take A Step Outdoors  (Read 49733 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #160 on: August 28, 2006, 03:50:39 AM »

SAsha....I was looking around and look what I found...LOL..

Debi
That reminds me of Where's Waldo.. Laughing Laughing  I love it!  Clapping  I think I'm heading to Sasha's house.. rofl

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #161 on: August 28, 2006, 07:00:31 PM »

Tammy...I think that Sasha is holding out on us...I think we should make a suprise visit to her....what you think???????
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #162 on: August 28, 2006, 07:21:12 PM »

Tammy...I think that Sasha is holding out on us...I think we should make a suprise visit to her....what you think???????

Sounds good!  How about you knock on her door while I check out the woods.. Wink

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2006, 08:01:30 PM »

Tammy ...sounds like a plan to me!!!!!! Laughing
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2006, 08:04:17 PM »

Sasha,
I enjoyed seeing the pictures of the turkeys and deer!  What great photos!!

AC,
The Serpent's Mound is an interesting page.  I went to the link to read about it.  Did you go to the museum?

Tammy,
This is a great thread.  I always enjoy the photos!

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2006, 02:47:22 AM »

Thanks Prissy! Huggles
I'm still planning on taking some ones of Downtown Mystic and some of its Historical area.  The taste of Mystic is coming up soon so I may add that to my pictures..

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2006, 08:52:05 AM »

Tammy and Deb:  come on down.   See if we can find Clay

Stargazer:  The turkey come in the morning and in the afternoon around 3:30 TO 400;  and the deer come around 6:30 - 7:30 am and head back to the woods around 7:30 and at night they come between 7-800 now...

HI Prissy and Pepe Laughing

sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2006, 08:52:48 AM »

Tammy and Deb:  come on down.   See if we can find Clay

Stargazer:  The turkey come in the morning and in the afternoon around 3:30 TO 400;  and the deer come around 6:30 - 7:30 am and head back to the woods around 7:30 and at night they come between 7-800 pm...

HI Prissy and Pepe Laughing

sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2006, 04:22:47 PM »

These pictures and post is  from Pepe..

The beach at Lake Huron and East Tawas Lighthouse. They are refurbishing the house connected to the lighthouse where the lightkeeper used to live. They will be renting it out on the weekends for a small sum and you have to work in the lighthouse. Cool huh? They will be having a Lighthouse Festival in October to tour all the Lighthouses around Lake Huron.

Double click on the pictures.

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2006, 07:50:23 PM »

Tammy...thanks for posting those pictures for Pepe....

Pepe..I just love the second picture of the lighthouse...do you mind if i save it and maybe use it for a greeting card....(I love to make my own greeting cards...)..thanks...
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2006, 06:51:14 AM »

Pepe,

Beautiful pictures!  I really like that lighthouse photo, too.  Debi, that will make a lovely card!

When we were in Albuquerque in July, we visited the Botanical Gardens.  Here are a few shots from that trip.

Ducks in a Pond

Frog

Miniature Train

Tiled Stream

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #171 on: September 24, 2006, 06:49:52 PM »

Pepe
Lake Huron and the lighthouse is beautiful.. I am also lucky enough to live very close to the water but not as close as you..

Prissy
It's wonderful that you get to venture out to many different places..  I love your pictures from the Botanical gardens..

These next pictures are from a day trip to downtown Mystic... Many of the pictures are taken from the Mystic river looking across to Mystic Seaport where the old tall ships tourist spot is..  This area is around five minutes from my house by car and around a 40 minute walk by foot..  It was a gorgeous day so we walked there..  There are a few shots of the old draw bridge that goes up every hour in the summer time so the ships and boats can pass through..  There are also a few looking down the street at some of the cool shops that are located there.  The day I went was when they were having there Taste Of Mystic Festival.... It's where local restaurants come together and have samples of some of the food they serve at there restaraunts.. It's a good way of trying all sorts of things.. 

I am very fortunate to have such beauty on my doorstep..

Double click on the photos to make them larger..

Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2006, 11:09:51 PM »

The Mystic Seaport pictures remind me of the days that we spent with our boys when they were young. We used to go there often on our way home from our Cape Cod vacation.

Norm and I were going to go there for a day in August but the weather was so nice in Cape Cod we decided to stay there on our last day.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2006, 01:47:27 PM »

Tammy, love the pictures.  They all look very familiar to me since I have been there so many times with you or my husband.  You know our favorite little place to eat is a roadside stand right on the water there.  We can see some of the ships from there too.  I love that village.

Prissy:  How cute!  I love frogs, ducks, swans.  All of those water-loving creatures.   

The pictures here are great.  I need to get some of my mother's backyard friends here. 

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #174 on: September 25, 2006, 04:12:20 PM »

Mary
I'm glad it brings back great memories for you..  Mystic is such a beautiful place to visit and to live.

Linda
Thanks!  I'm glad I get to visit there often with you and the other girls.. Huggles

These next few pictures are from Eastern Point Beach..  The body of water is at the mouth of the Thames River which goes into Long Island Sound.. The Naval Submarine base is not to far from the beach..

These pictures are different views from the beach.. Including old buildings and a cool house that was built on the rocks that can only be accessed by a boat..

The pictures also includes the high speed ferry that goes through there daily and a cargo ship.  We also fished on the rocks while we were there..

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2006, 03:37:13 PM »

Hello all,

I finally got an updated picture from my sister-n-law from Fairbanks, Alaska to share.  This just came into today.

Pepe------I hope that you really enjoy.  Donna took it herself.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #176 on: September 30, 2006, 03:54:02 PM »

It's me again.  I thought that I would put some more photos in here.
The butterfly photo was taken this past July by me in Skidmore,Texas.  My great grandfather established this town in the late 1800's.  He gave the land to Texas and the railroad came into it.  So, they named the town after him.  This plant is in front of the "tiny" museum.  Look close and you will also see one of the hundreds of monarch landing on it.  It was a very windy day and the plant is swaying in the breeze.  Skidmore is very close to the coastline about 45 miles from Rockport, Tx.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2006, 06:18:47 PM »

I was here a couple of days ago and couldn't get the pictures to load but today they loaded fast. 

TAMMY, your pictures are just fantastic.  What a lovely place to live.  There is nothing better than that nice ocean smell.  I love the water just don't want to be on it!  Thank you for giving such a beautiful tour of Mystic.  My favorite is the tall ships with their masts, just love them.

JOANN, finally I get to see your beautiful Alaska pictures.  How beautiful!  I see snow on the mountain!!!  Did your brother have  a lot of crops this year?  I think you told me the first planting froze?  Hope the dog is doing well !

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2006, 08:43:14 PM »

wow I come here and feel like I've been on vacation

Prissy thanks so much for sharing those garden pictures...is that a real frog in that pond?

Tammy....wow you have soo much beauty around you...some day...yes some day....I am gonna see that beauty....

Joann....interesting story about Skidmore, Texas....that is soo cool that a family member established it....and I love the plant and the butterfly.....and I alway enjoy the pictures from Alaska.....thanks...

WEll here in michigan the leaves are changing colors...I went to northern michigan to visit my family and took a few little detours to enjoy the colors...these where taken at "Lakes of the north" I love it there....the lakes are beautiful and the woods are peaceful....I love the woods.....

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2006, 09:50:41 PM »

Hello,

Skip and I just returned from a trip to the state of Washington.  I have "lots" of pictures, but will try to post only the "best" ones here.  I have also posted some colorful plant and flower pictures in the Garden Thread. I hope you enjoy our trip to Washington!

Tammy,
I really loved all of those pictures of Mystic.  Especially love to see photos with water!  How great to have a resort area practically in your backyard!  bigsmile

JoAnn,
Great photos, too!

Hugs,
Prissy

Yes, that is a real frog in the picture above.  Skip snapped that one!!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx