gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:14:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 280
Total: 280

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Take A Step Outdoors  (Read 49744 times)
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2006, 06:38:46 PM »

AC-----nice photos, looks like your digital camera is doing a great job and I'm glad that your in the picture.

JoAnn

SAY CHEESE!  bigsmile

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2006, 06:51:02 PM »

AC, great pictures.  I am so glad you went to the concert and had a nice day with your sister.  Great picture of you by the lake.  Really looks nice there.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2006, 07:13:33 PM »

This is a picture of the Texas coastline at Port Aransas, Texas.  It is on Mustang Island at the very top of Padre Island.  The rocks in the  jetty are rose color granite.  This is a type of rock(expensive) used to make buildings.  I took it on my vacation two weeks ago.
JoAnn.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2006, 07:20:17 PM »

I visisted my cousins in Rockport,Texas two weeks ago.  Their house is on a canal that feeds into the gulf.  The first picture, I taking it front the front seat of their boat as we're headed down the canal from their home to go out into the ocean.
     The second picture is one of the millions of pelicans I saw and took pictures of.  This time of year, there are only the grayish ones like this guy.  Then in the winter months, they fly out and only the solid white pelicans come in.  This is the first"live" pleican I've seen.   When they take off and start to fly, they look like the old dinosaur birs.
JoAnn

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2006, 05:29:41 AM »

JOANN, fantastic pictures.  Hey you could make postcards with those pictures and make tons of money.  That rock is gorgeous in color.  Keep them coming. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2006, 08:37:24 PM »

Thanks Pepe,

I had a wonderful time down on the coast.  I love the sun and surf.   I just refuse to swim in the ocean because of sharks.  I only took 150 pictures and don't worry, I won't bore anyone with them. 
     If you remember the butterfly photo I posted in the garden thread a few days ago, I had it made into a 5x7 size and it is gorgeous!  The colors popped out  and the butterfly can be seen.
JoAnn

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2006, 05:16:43 AM »

AC,

Great pictures of you and the lake.  (I like that shirt, too.)

JoAnn,

I know you and your mom, Jennie, had a great vacation.  Beautiful pictures.  It makes me want to take a trip to the coast.  I've been to the mountains, now I'm ready for the "sea."

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2006, 07:03:23 AM »

WOW THIS IS AN AWESOME THREAD!  THESE PICTURES TAKE YOU WHERE I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE.  IT IS SO INTERESTING TO SEE THE DIFFERENT AREAS OF THE COUNTRY.  I LOVED ALL OF THE PICTURES.
THANK YOU TAMMY Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Helen from Minnesota
« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2006, 07:13:16 AM »

JO ANN,Wonderful pictures, always nice to see other placesJamma
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2006, 10:57:21 AM »

JUST DISCOVERED THIS THREAD THROUGH JERRY.
WOW , WHAT GREAT PICTURES OF THE WONDERFUL OUTDOORS.

JOANN
LOVE THE OCEAN PICTURE WITH THE CRASHING WAVES.  AND IF YOU WANT PELICANS, JUST COME TO FLORIDA, THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND I MEAN ALL OVER!!!!! I WILL LOOK UP SOME GOOD FLORIDA PICTURES.

PRISSY
NICE COLORADO PICS AND OF YOU IN THE RED OUTFIT. COLORADA IS A GORGEOUS STATE, I WAS THERE MANY MOONS AGO!!!

AND LORI
WHAT A POSTCARD PICTURE OF THE SUNSET.
MY SON LIVED THERE FOR 10 YEARS AND LOVED IT. I VISITED HIM ONCE AND ALTHOUGH IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I KEPT SEEING FLORIDA IN MOST OF THE OCEAN PICTURES.

JERRY
I PUT YOUR LAST PICTURE, THE ONE IN THE RED SHIRT IN MY "FRIENDS " FILE. I HAVE A SPECIAL FILE FOR THOSE PEOPLE ON THE CLAYMANIACS WHO I FEEL WHO ARE VERY SPECIAL. ALSO HAVE ONE OF PRISSY IN THERE.

THANKS JERRY FOR POINTING ME IN THIS DIRECTION.

LUV
JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2006, 10:58:11 AM »

JUST DISCOVERED THIS THREAD THROUGH JERRY.
WOW , WHAT GREAT PICTURES OF THE WONDERFUL OUTDOORS.

JOANN
LOVE THE OCEAN PICTURE WITH THE CRASHING WAVES.  AND IF YOU WANT PELICANS, JUST COME TO FLORIDA, THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND I MEAN ALL OVER!!!!! I WILL LOOK UP SOME GOOD FLORIDA PICTURES.

PRISSY
NICE COLORADO PICS AND OF YOU IN THE RED OUTFIT. COLORADA IS A GORGEOUS STATE, I WAS THERE MANY MOONS AGO!!!

AND LORI
WHAT A POSTCARD PICTURE OF THE SUNSET.
MY SON LIVED THERE FOR 10 YEARS AND LOVED IT. I VISITED HIM ONCE AND ALTHOUGH IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I KEPT SEEING FLORIDA IN MOST OF THE OCEAN PICTURES.

JERRY
I PUT YOUR LAST PICTURE, THE ONE IN THE RED SHIRT IN MY "FRIENDS " FILE. I HAVE A SPECIAL FILE FOR THOSE PEOPLE ON THE CLAYMANIACS WHO I FEEL WHO ARE VERY SPECIAL. ALSO HAVE ONE OF PRISSY IN THERE.

THANKS JERRY FOR POINTING ME IN THIS DIRECTION.

LUV
JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2006, 10:59:24 AM »

OOPS, SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2006, 05:56:58 PM »

THANKS FOR STOPPING IN TAMMY'S THREAD!!! I'M GLAD I'M IN YOUR FRIEND's FOLDER!!!

HERE ARE SOME PICS I HAD TAKEN TODAY DURING MY CEMETARY WALK!!! I KNOW THE CEMETARY IN WHICH I WALK IS NOT A "VACATION DESTINATION" ROFLMAO BUT I THOUGHT OF THIS THREAD FIRST AND FOREMOST BECAUSE IT'S AN OUTDOORS THREAD AND I DIDN'T THINK TO POST THEM ON THE OCD Laughing Laughing

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2006, 07:28:55 PM »

Joann and Ac great pictures....

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2006, 07:18:45 PM »

JOANN AND AC - GREAT PICS.

AC - DON'T LAUGH BUT MY GIRLFRIEND AND I LOVE WALKING THROUGH A CEMETARY.  HONEST WE DO.  JUST READING SOME OF THE WRITING ON THE STONES IS JUST SO PEACFUL AND BEAUTIFUL.   THANKS FOR POSTING THEM.
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2006, 09:54:57 AM »

I've posted these in the garden thread too..but I just thought I'd share this little walk through a garden I visited this past weekend....not real big but very peaceful!!!!

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2006, 07:10:11 PM »

These were taken in my backyard.....

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2006, 07:53:29 PM »

Beautiful pictures everyone!! 

Debi did you get a new camera?

I've decided there are so many beautiful places I'd love to see, next tour maybe I should follow Clay around the country in an RV instead of an airplane.  Wink
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2006, 06:06:36 AM »

JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I HAVE ENJOYED EVERY PICTURE HERE----SUCH BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO SEE & MOST OF THEM ARE STEPS AWAY FROM OUR HOME'S.

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIGHTS.

TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2006, 12:09:56 PM »

Sasha...I sure wish I could look in my yard and see deer!!!! I see neighbors... lmao  and sometimes that is not the best sight....just kidding...just kidding..

Lorrie...nope Ididn't get a new camera..wish I could...maybe next year..I do so love mine..I bought it used but I am ready for a little up grade...
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx