gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:09:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 329
Total: 329

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Take A Step Outdoors  (Read 49741 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2006, 10:27:38 AM »

Sasha,

Beautiful photos!  That hotel is awesome and the views are fantastic!!

Debi,

Great photo of  that rock formation.  I'm afraid of heights, so i don't think I'd venture out on it!!

Hugs, Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2006, 10:34:24 AM »

Here are a few photos from our trip to Colorado.  These pictures are from the Rio Grande National Forest.

(Clickable photos)

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2006, 10:39:09 AM »

More photos from the Rio  Grande National Forest and as we continued on through Colorado we found this beautiful lake.

(Clickable photos)

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2006, 11:48:52 AM »

In South Central Colorado, we visited the Great Sand Dunes.  This is an amazing mountain of sand that seems out of place.  Because of the wind and a mountain blocking it, this 35 square mile area of sand remains where it is. (It's like a beach without water, but a mountain of sand.)

(Clickable photos)

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2006, 11:59:04 AM »

OH WOW, PRISSY!!! THE MORE AND MORE DIGITAL CAMERA PICS I SEE THE MORE EXCITED I AM NOW THAT I HAVE ONE OF MY OWN. I'M WAITING FOR JUST THE RIGHT TIME TO START USING THE CAMERA. I DO PLAN ON BEING BACK AT THE LAKE AGAIN, TOO, WHEN I USE THE CAMERA AND LIKE YOU, I ALSO WANNA GET SOME WOODS/FOREST PICS Yes!

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2006, 12:23:29 PM »

AC,

I take my camera with me wherever I go!  We have not had snapshops made from the digital, but I am going to do that in the next few days;  especially the pictures from Houston of the baby, my sisters and nieces.

It would be fun to take a course in photography, too.

Prissy

PS:  I am using clickable pictures because some people have trouble scrolling down when there are so many photos.  Also, I am able to have a bigger photo to click onto than would normally fit here on the site.

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2006, 12:26:49 PM »

wave Tammy had suggested whenever i do upload pics from the camera, that using that clickable feature from photobucket is a good idea Yes!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2006, 02:35:17 PM »

This is a picture from Maui during sunrise.

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2006, 08:54:49 PM »

Lorrie...oh my gosh that is beautiful....I've never seen a sunset that was so red.....dang i want that camera....tell me again what kind it is!!!!!!!

Prissy beautiful pictures from colorado..I've never been there so it's nice to see pictures from there....thanks
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2006, 09:29:23 PM »

Debi... I have to confess, I didn't take it.  It's not a sunset it's actually a sunrise.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2006, 09:54:08 PM »

Sasha your pics are great!  Isn't it amazing to drive up and see the massive Biltmore right there in the mountains?!?   I love all the pics - JoAnn your seagull pic was funny!
Prissy, your vacation must have been wonderful!  And Hawaii....wow. Beautiful.  My grandmother said Hawaii was the closest thing to paradise she could ever imagine. I'm happy she got to go there before she left us. From the mountains to the lakes to the dessert to the coast - it's all right here in this thread.  Kudos Tammy!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2006, 09:58:30 PM »

I'll post some pics after everything gets a bit less ..... crunchy.  Paranoid

We need soem serious rain here.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2006, 10:02:54 AM »

Pamela: I agree!!! I love looking at this thread and it's the big reason i wanted a digital camera...now i have one...and s'oon digital shots i take of the outdoor surroundings will be posted here. I hope to be in a few of them, too I like the feel of the thread.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2006, 07:19:21 PM »

Prissy: great vacation pictures.  I love seeing different parts of the country!  Thank you.  You and Skip have been to some very interesting spots. 

LuvMyClay:  OMG!  That picture of Maui should be framed and put on your wall.  I think you could sell that beautiful picture for a big price.  That is so gorgeous.  It almost looks make believe.  I love it!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2006, 04:39:37 PM »

Thanks Prissy and Pam.  Pam hubby is ready to move to Asheville.....The moutain views from my room were great.

Prissy great pictures of Colorado.

Lorrie:  great sunrise.

AC:  you will love it.  I just printed all my pictures and put them in an album....  Im going to try and do that every one in while when i take pictures, I havent been doing that.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2006, 04:56:02 PM »

Sasha
The hotel in Asheville is beautiful.  What a wonderful view.. Oh! I love the little Amish boy in the buggy.. Laughing

Debi
I like that rock formation that they now use as a look out..  Does it have a name?

Prissy
I love all your pictures from Colorado... It's amazing at all the different sites in one state  from the dunes to the forests and lakes..   What a beautiful state..

Lorrie
I love you Maui sunrise.. That color red is magnificent..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2006, 06:39:16 PM »

Debi
I like that rock formation that they now use as a look out..  Does it have a name

Tammy...for the life of me I can't think of the name of it....I see it everytime I go to northern michigan...I guess you could say I've been having a senior moment on this

Prissy thank you so much for sharing your vacation with us....those pictures are beautiful and makes me want to travel...well I love to travel anyways soo those pictures are a good excuse.......LOL.....
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2006, 06:46:26 PM »

Debi
I saved your picture and enlarged it and it looks like it says Castle Rock on the side.. Does that sound right??

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2006, 07:07:43 PM »

Debi
I saved your picture and enlarged it and it looks like it says Castle Rock on the side.. Does that sound right??

Tammy..I guess I should have done that instead I went on the web and looked for what it is called...you are right Castle Rock...here is a link
http://www.stignace.com/attractions/castlerock/
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2006, 05:33:57 PM »

Hello Tammy and the others who post and lurk here!!! Those are three pics taken of me today by my sister with my digital camera. I have others that i haven't uploaded on Photobucket yet. They were taken at that same lake in Springfield we went to a few weeks ago.

Here i am standing beside my silver Prizm...i think i was reading something written on the cinema marquee thing next to the steak house my sister and i ate at today. Oh, that's my ink pen in my shirt...it's not a microphone

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx