gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:52:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL "24" THREAD "SPOILERS INSIDE"  (Read 54232 times)
Michael
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2006, 12:18:38 AM »

I think Jack should go back to the country girl he was with before coming out of hiding.  She is much more of a hotty then the blonde that works for CTU.  And I also love me some 24.    Anybody like Boston Legal?
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2006, 05:48:56 AM »

I think Jack should go back to the country girl he was with before coming out of hiding.  She is much more of a hotty then the blonde that works for CTU.  And I also love me some 24.    Anybody like Boston Legal?

I think jack should go single for a while not to be attached to no one..

I wondering how his daughter Kim is going to react when she finds out that he was alive all this time..

* Hangs head, Sorry Micheal, never saw boston legal*

Love Ya

Philly
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2006, 12:45:47 PM »

Michael....I love me some 24 too....I think Jack needs to figure out his life without a woman in it right now......sorry

Philly... Don't watch Boston legal either....maybe we should check it out!!!!

I know how I would feel if I was Jacks daughter....I'd be very happy but at the same time I would feel like I was going crazy!!!! It must be hard to lose someone ....and then find out they have really been alive....it would be hard to ever believe anything again....just my own thoughts....it would be hard..
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2006, 03:01:18 PM »

I haven't watched this week's ep so I have not read too much in this thread. But I just wanted to throw my hat into this thread and say that I am a huge 24 fan. I have watched since the first episode of the first season. So I will try to come over here more.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2006, 05:03:52 PM »

fantasy;..welcome.....
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2006, 01:41:42 PM »

Hello. I finally watched last week's ep last night at 1:00 am so I can watch it tonight. That was shocking to me that the White House guy (can't remember his name right now) hung himself. And then when that girl got the gun and killed that guy. I knew something was up when Jack was all nice and caring to her. He shouldn't have trusted her. Usually he is a so much better judge of character.

And as much as I don't like Kim (the show was better when she left), I can't wait to see her reaction to Jack being alive.

I love this show.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2006, 07:29:40 PM »

WOW! THAT EPISODE WAS NERVE WRECKING....

AND I SENSE BIG TIME FRICTION BETWEEN MR. LOGAN AND MRS. LOGAN.

I HOPE THEY FIND THE CANISTERS SOON!  shocking
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2006, 07:48:48 PM »

I never worried for a second that the people in the mall would all be killed.  Jack would never go for that.  Curtis is also up there in my group of favorites.  Audrey is still a limp noodle.  I don't get Jack and her AT ALL. 

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2006, 07:50:49 PM »

btw: Re: THE OFFICAL "24"  THREAD

The title for this thread is spelled incorrectly. It should be OFFICIAL.

The English teacher in me can rest now.

Michael
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2006, 11:52:00 PM »

btw: Re: THE OFFICAL "24"  THREAD

The title for this thread is spelled incorrectly. It should be OFFICIAL.

The English teacher in me can rest now.

I have no clue what you are talking about?  Wink

The episode tonight was very good.  I so think the President is sucha  weasel and will get what is coming to him.  I think the First Lady should of told the grieving wife about her husband being a traitor.
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2006, 05:57:16 AM »

I agree. I think she could have told the widow that he felt he was doing what was best for the country and that his actions were simply misguided.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2006, 07:36:39 AM »

I THINK JACK WILL STAY SINGLE AND GO BACK INTO HIDING.. HE HAS TOO BECAUSE OF THE CHINESE
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2006, 02:34:57 PM »

I missed this week...    went to a hockey game with a friend and totally forgot to set up the  vcr...can someone do a recap of some sort????? please purty Please/

Even though I didn't watch...I strongly agree with Michael...The prez is a weasel!!!!!!! 
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2006, 05:48:15 AM »

From AOL News:

Louis Lombardi: '24' computer geek's fans are female

Where you've seen him:The Sopranos; EZ Streets; the second Fantasy Island; small roles in Ed Wood, The Usual Suspects When asked what he has in common with Edgar Stiles, Lombardi, 38, doesn't mince words. "There's not 1% of Edgar in me. I would never be yelled at, never mind by a 5-foot girl. If you yell at me, I'll punch you in the face."

It's quickly apparent in a phone interview that the gregarious Lombardi, a former football player, doesn't share Edgar's social shyness, either. He was surprised at the part written for him by 24 co-creator Joel Surnow, who had seen him on The Sopranos as Skip Lipari, the beefy FBI contact for mobster-informant Big kitty.

"I'm assuming I'm going to be this tough, hardcore cop next to Jack Bauer, holding a gun, beating up terrorists. He puts me in the office, getting yelled at, crying all year. Where did he get this choice?" Lombardi says. "It turned out the be the best choice ever. People absolutely love Edgar."

They've come to love Lombardi, too, who with Mary Lynn Rajskub, as Chloe, have become fan favorites for their flawed but very real-seeming office personalities.

Most of his fans are women, and it shouldn't be a surprise if a hefty, Italian New Yorker generates some sex appeal. "I totally take that with a Sopranos mentality. They're all 40-year-old, 50-year-old fat men. And they're sex symbols, icons," says Lombardi, a father-to-be who's getting married in August. He also has roles in the upcoming film releases Chasing 3000 and Beer League.

And Lombardi, who says he's a positive guy, sees growth potential for Edgar. He gained confidence last season when he used his computer skills to stop dozens of nuclear plant meltdowns. And he made use of his nosiness, catching a CTU mole. "He's got some good stuff coming up," he says. "It'll be back to emotional stuff."

Although some fans tell Lombardi they want to see a Chloe-Edgar romance, he sees them as siblings. In the protective brother role, Edgar was pleased when Chloe's lover was fired. He showed the smallest of satisfied smiles. "That was my mother's favorite part," he says. 

Copyright 2006 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co. Inc. All Rights Reserved.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2006, 08:09:28 AM »

THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE, CAROL!  Wink
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2006, 06:33:08 PM »

wow...I missed last week episode and I kinda asked if someone could do a recap....nothing....probably busy everyone...well I'm thankful for a friend who happened to tape it...I got the tape today ......so now I will know what the heck is going on...LOL..Philly do you have someone taping it for you for monday??? let me know if you need it taped........
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2006, 07:59:16 AM »

Wow  -no posts about last weeks fabulous episode?  I thought that was the bomb! 

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2006, 08:22:54 AM »

Wow  -no posts about last weeks fabulous episode?  I thought that was the bomb! 

IT WAS GREAT!  IT REALLY SHOWS WHAT KIND OF WEASEL  PRESIDENT LOGAN IS AND HOW BRAVE HIS WIFE IS...

AND LYNN IS CRACKING UNDER PRESSURE...

LOVE YA

PHILLY
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2006, 08:44:06 PM »

Ok now any comments on tonights episode of 24...what do you all think about the president..does he have a backbone???? will his wife tell the country what is going on??? Will ctu ever have a calm day???? will whoever is in charge really know what is going on or will the others always have to fill him in  or take his command away...HMMMM  yes things that make you go HMMMMMM and what is Jacks next move???? Who will mess with him next??????? so tell me what do you think????  Don't Know
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2006, 08:53:57 PM »

Isn't this season as good as any if not better!  Even Audrey had a little backbone tonight!

Wow!  They are lucky they didn't kill off Aaron Pierce, though. I don't know if I could continue watching.

Next week is a 2 hour episode!  AUGH!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx