gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:42:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 431
Total: 431

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trick or Treat  (Read 19503 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2005, 04:25:14 PM »

PRISSY I WANT TO HIRE YOU AS MY NEW INTERIOR DECORATOR!! Smile Smile

I LOVE THE WAY YOU DRESS UP THINGS!

AND SUSY- I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU LOOKED LIKE A SERIAL KILLER- MUST BE THE TWITCHY HANDS AND ALL!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2006, 11:17:12 AM »

HELLO!

I am reviving the Trick or Treat thread started by Songbird last year.  It's October and that means Halloween will soon be here!!  I know Deanna likes to decorate for Halloween and so do I.  Many of you will go to Halloween parties or wear costumes to work.

Check in here with your Halloween plans and/or spooky pictures.

Hugs,
Prissy

(clickables)

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2006, 02:02:09 PM »

Hubby and I went to the Plant Shed (a nursery) yesterday, and they were all decked out for Halloween. 

(Clickable photos)

PLANT SHED

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2006, 04:25:09 PM »

Yep!  I do like to decorate for Halloween. Laughing  (I am even worse at Christmas Wink)

Clickable:

This is a small part of my display.  I will have to take more pictures next weekend.  lmao lmao

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2006, 12:13:55 PM »

I'm too lazy to decorate for both Halloween and Thanksgiving, so Scarecrows and pumpkins have to do for both holidays - I do add a few Halloween/Turkey things in among the Scarecrows just to change things up a little:

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2006, 02:18:34 PM »

Clickable:

Smart thinking, Frankie!!  I wish I had thought of that.   Smile I have another different display for Thanksgiving.  I laughed at my hubby because when I asked him to retrieve the Halloween decorations from storage, he brought out the Thanksgiving ones, too.  Apparently, they must be similar to him. Laughing

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2006, 02:32:02 PM »

Prissy, I love the pictures, all of them.   

You girls have so much spirit on the holidays.   It's so nice to see that.

I love the trunks of treats!!

Joann, love the Green M&M!

Prissy, love the scarfs.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2006, 03:35:01 PM »

Deanna and Frankie,

Love those photos. You really have that Fall/Halloween spirit!! Super Happy!!!

Linda,
Good to see you here on the Trick or Treat thread.  I'm glad you enjoyed all of the pictures!! bigsmile

Hugs,
Prissy

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2006, 04:08:15 PM »

Love all the Halloween pictures of your decorations!  I am sure you help make all the kids happy with all these decorations.  Bless you all for staying young at heart!!!   Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2006, 04:16:30 PM »

Hello everyone,

Look who came "trick or treating" at my door!

Happy Halloween
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2006, 08:31:31 PM »

JUST ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL.......

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2006, 05:44:49 PM »

Vincent and Alice Cooper, 1975: Welcome to My Nightmare

Basil Rathbone in red robe; Boris Karloff; Peter Lorre; Vincent

Can YOU survive a night in the house on haunted hill? Where so far only 4 have been killed, care to join us and make it...5?? Laughing

Just the way he said that line is priceless

Vincent in 1968 as Matthew Hopkins, Witchfinder General; in America the movie was called CONQUEROR WORM but in England it was called WITCHFINDER GENERAL

Vincent Price: 1911-1993

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2006, 06:33:28 PM »

1963 Sci-Fi horror film

1964 Edgar Allan Poe horror film; directed by Roger Corman; this one was about the plague and Vincent as an evil monarch

Two scenes from THEATRE OF BLOOD, a horror movie in 1973 set in modern times. Price plays a crazy Shakesperian stage actor who murders critics...

Vincent ready to cut the heart out of one critic who panned his performance...

And here he is as "Butch" the gay hairdresser. He is electrocuting the only female critic in the movie...played by his future wife, Coral Browne...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2006, 07:42:14 PM »

wave Pepe!

AC,

Really spooky Vincent Price photos!!!   The movies I remember most with Vincent Price are THE WAX MUSEUM and THE FLY!!!!

:trick :trick :trick :trick :trick

Hawk282
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2006, 08:25:29 PM »

wow, really cool decorations!!!!

i never decorate anything, but i do dress up in kinda elaborate costumes.
two years ago, i was a black broadway cat (not from the musical cats), and last year i was the phantom of the opera.  this year,  i'm going to be...........................

sorry, i have a strict "no telling rule"  so i'll post pics on monday because i'm going to a halloween party on sunday.
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2006, 10:53:55 AM »

(full version)

Clay: Why can't they donate to UNICEF instead of giving me candy bars? Don't they know I'm allergic?
Me: At least they're not giving you rocks

Laughing I hope you can tell Clay's supposed to be Charlie Brown from the Peanuts Halloween show. Going to color quite soon.

Happy Halloween!!!!! :trick

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2006, 01:12:27 PM »

this is my son in law and Aisalynn at the zoo boo( a halloween thing at the zoo for the kids...)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2006, 08:38:02 AM »

There is a glare on this picture, but for those of you with babies.... This is a "footprint" ghost that Cameron's (grandson) day care teacher made for parents and grandparents his very first Halloween (he is 10 years old now, and his foot is bigger than mine!  Laughing The picture is in an 8" by 10' frame - sorry the camera flash prevents you from seeing the little ghost's face - if you have a baby at your house, I reccommend that you make one - they grow up too fast!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2006, 01:16:39 PM »

JoAnn,
That does look like a costume on Clay.  I remember when he and Ruben did that commercial on AI2.

Hawk282,
I can't wait to see your costume!!    I'll be looking for your post.

Carla,
Beautiful picture of Clay and (is that you?) Trick or Treating for Unicef!!  You are so talented.

Debi,
That is so cute!  Aisalynn's little baby face with the grown up lady picture !!  bigsmile

Frankie,
I have never seen the baby feet ghosts before.  That is such a good idea!!

Hugs,
Prissy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2006, 07:17:13 PM »

This is such a wonderful thread, y'all!  I love all the pictures and Halloween stories.  You guys have the best Halloween decorations!  Things here have been so chaotic this year, I just slapped a couple skeletons in the window and a sparkly bat thingie on my front door, and thought I was all heroic.   lmao

\

My mom goes all out like some of you have, though.  Her whole yard looks like the enterance to a spook alley, and we have a big family party there every year with chilli and root beer, and the kids all go to the Trunk or Treat at the church on the corner.  It's a wonderful time, and I love it every year!

This will be our first year with little Beau in our immediate family.  He's going to be Tigger. 

I love the family time at Halloween, but I must admit that a selfish part of me cherishes the couple of Halloweens I celebrated after Kandise went to bed when I was still thin and healthy and managing a ritzy night club.  Halloween for grown ups!  I wouldn't go back for anything, but the memories make me smile stupidly now and then to this very day.  I only have pics from one year.  Not sure exactly, but I was about 24 or 25 years old.  Fun times.

Me as the cavewoman, Ugh.  I had such a headache by the end of the night from that huge ... boner ...  Paranoid ... thingie tied to the top of my head, and it must've taken me four hours to brush the rat-combing and AquaNet outta my hair!

I was c ocktailing that night and we had an at-capacity crowd, so every time I tried to go make my way from the bar to my tables, which took me through the section near the dance floor, I was always wacking some poor drunken sucker with my bone.   lmao 

And then there was this HUGE - and I'm talking John Goodman/Dan Connor huge - very tipsy guy dressed as Fred Flinstone that kept following me around and yelling at the top of his lungs, "WIIIIIIIIILMA, I'M HOOOOOOOMMMEE!!!"    ROFLMAO

He kept trying to convince me we were meant for each other.   

I kept saying, "DUDE!!!  I'm not Wilma!  I'm a cavewoman.  My name's Ugh!  And if anything ... I look more like Pebbles than Wilma.  Now stop grabbing my touchie, ya perv!"   Naughty  Beware of cartoon characters chugging Bud Light, ladies!!!!

And here I am with one of my bouncers, Ken, who was obviously a Trekkie like me.  He passed away a few years ago, but he was a really nice guy.

And this is me and one of my bartenders, Bo.  I adored him!  Inn't he a cutie patootie?

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx