gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:22:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Got Questions About Clay or Claymaniacs? *ASK THEM HERE!*  (Read 90812 times)
goodnightmoon
« Reply #280 on: February 18, 2008, 10:19:15 PM »

Thank you both :) I do own the book itself, though I haven't read it in some time and was thinking about reading it again when i remembered i saw it was on audio book, it's going to be even better to listen to him read it though I'm off to Audible.com!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #281 on: April 12, 2008, 05:25:07 PM »

Hello!

I just came on site and see the new banner, but no message center in the upper left corner.  How do we access our messages now?? scratch

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #282 on: April 12, 2008, 05:26:57 PM »

Prissy: Clandy has a thread dedicated to the changes HERE

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #283 on: April 12, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »

Thanks, Lindsay!

I would have NEVER figured that out!! doh

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
k_b_karebear_357
« Reply #284 on: May 03, 2008, 05:22:55 PM »

A question I hope this is the right place with the new CD
is there a way people still can get others a CD if they can not get one ? just wondered Thanks!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #285 on: May 04, 2008, 05:42:13 AM »

is there a way people still can get others a CD if they can not get one ? just wondered Thanks!

I'd like to help, but I am not sure I understand your question.  Please clarify.

Clay's CD will be available just about everywhere CDs are sold on Tuesday!!!  yay  So check your local stores. 

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #286 on: May 05, 2008, 08:05:28 AM »

Woody - I thnk the question was is there a place where members can give a CD to others who may not be able to buy it, or to get a CD from someone if they cannot buy it. I think we have had a "Help" thread in the past - maybe Pamela handled the details? I know there has been a thread for this over at the Official Fan Club site, but if someone is not a member there that won't help!

I'm sure the Moderators can correct me if I am wrong about there being such a thread in the past.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ILClaymate
« Reply #287 on: May 05, 2008, 11:21:06 AM »

Please post your request at the link below and hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

PASSING ALONG THE CLAY LOVE
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #288 on: May 20, 2008, 01:47:53 PM »

scratch This question has prolly been answered before but was just wondering anyone knew the reason why Clay never sings the song "Touch" on any of his concerts? Just something that popped in my head having seen some of his past concerts recently online..

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #289 on: May 20, 2008, 03:18:41 PM »

Not a stupid question...thanks for asking.  I had to go looking for it to see where you could find it now.  It looks like Amazon.com now uses audible.com for all their audio books (or maybe their older ones).  Here is the link to Clay's LTS:

AUDIBLE.COM - LTS

Listening to this, it doesn't sound like Clay.  I thought he was the narrator?   

I'm confused  scratch

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #290 on: May 20, 2008, 08:42:11 PM »

scratch This question has prolly been answered before but was just wondering anyone knew the reason why Clay never sings the song "Touch" on any of his concerts? Just something that popped in my head having seen some of his past concerts recently online..

HE NEVER SANG IT AND SAID HE NEVER WILL CAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE IT.  PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

« Reply #291 on: May 20, 2008, 08:58:48 PM »

HE NEVER SANG IT AND SAID HE NEVER WILL CAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE IT.  PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

GWENN

Thanks Gwenn..I guess I'll just have to keep listening to the CD to hear him sing it bigsmile

lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

« Reply #292 on: May 28, 2008, 01:36:48 PM »

Does anyone know where I can watch a whole clip of when Kelly and Clay sang Without You and she was wearing this funky wig? I just saw a short clip showing Clay's reaction to it but I don't think clackunlimited has anyone who actually showed whether she sang with the wig on the whole time Smile

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #293 on: May 28, 2008, 01:46:26 PM »

Not a stupid question...thanks for asking.  I had to go looking for it to see where you could find it now.  It looks like Amazon.com now uses audible.com for all their audio books (or maybe their older ones).  Here is the link to Clay's LTS:

AUDIBLE.COM - LTS

Listening to this, it doesn't sound like Clay.  I thought he was the narrator?   

I'm confused  scratch

I have the audio book.  Clay is the narrator on mine.  I don't know who is reading (speaking) on AUDIBLE.COM, but it's not Clay.   If you're interested in purchasing it, I go to Amazon.com or Borders.com.  I got mine at Amazon when it first came out.

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #294 on: July 24, 2008, 07:45:45 AM »

HI EVERYBODY
HERE'S MY QUESTION.  ON CLAY'S FIRST INTERVIEW WITH DIANE SAWYER, HE IS INTERVIEWED WITH SOME GIRL AT I THINK A RESTAURANT.  LOOKS LIKE A BOOTH. I THINK SHE IS REFERED TO AS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND.  ANY ONE KNOW WHO IT IS AND WHAT HAPPENED ARE THEY STILL VERY CLOSE FRIENDS?

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
ILClaymate
« Reply #295 on: July 24, 2008, 11:42:08 AM »

HI EVERYBODY
HERE'S MY QUESTION.  ON CLAY'S FIRST INTERVIEW WITH DIANE SAWYER, HE IS INTERVIEWED WITH SOME GIRL AT I THINK A RESTAURANT.  LOOKS LIKE A BOOTH. I THINK SHE IS REFERED TO AS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND.  ANY ONE KNOW WHO IT IS AND WHAT HAPPENED ARE THEY STILL VERY CLOSE FRIENDS?

M2 - Was this in the Primetime interview?  I'll have to rewatch it because I don't remember!
franniek54
« Reply #296 on: July 24, 2008, 12:26:14 PM »

Liz ~If this is the girl you mean, that's Amanda.  I believe he sang at her wedding last summer, so I assume they are still friends.

mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #297 on: July 31, 2008, 08:18:26 PM »

THANKS FRANNIE  THAT'S HER.  I'M SO GLAD THEIR STILL FRIENDS.

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx