gfx**HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:54:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 448
Total: 448

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxClayManiacs  |  **Important news about Claymaniacs.com's future**gfx
gfxgfx
by Michael on March 15, 2010, 03:32:00 PM
3721 Views | Rating: (0 rates)
Greetings Everyone!

We have received a complaint from PayPal and our website provider that our website was being used as a phishing site. Sure enough, it's blocked by numerous web entities including OpenDNS, and sure enough, our forums were compromised on Feb 13th, 2010 and used to copy PayPal's website, and ask for user information.  The hack was done by an Islamic group and all information gathered will be available to the FBI if they so desire it.  The only way this can be corrected from happening again would be to move to either a different type of forum / portal or upgrade to the latest version of each.  Unfortunately an upgrade is not available for both pieces of software.  This will result in us moving the URL of the forums to a different address and having our users / posts  and theme completely wiped and started over.  I realize this will be a huge adjustment for many and I apologize.  I have tried to do right by our moderators and our users the last 5+ years and I see no other options.  I have provided a link below for everyone to discuss this and vent any concerns frustrations many of you may have.  I have no date as of now when this will happen,  but it does need to be soon.  So PLEASE,  if you want to keep contacts or emails / pm's or posts,  now is your time to save them.

http://www.claymaniacs.com/forums/index.php/topic,16136.0.html

Michael

gfxgfx
gfxgfx

ClayManiacs Radio
The 80s
Alternative (KFOG FM)
Dance (DBS RADIO)
Rock/Metal (The Wolf)
Top 40 (WWWQ FM)
Who's Chatting!
Support Us!