gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:54:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 449
Total: 449

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 33:: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 195226 times)
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #640 on: March 21, 2010, 01:36:37 PM »

Gwenn~ Here's hoping that all is well with you and Barry today. Each day will get a lot easier, you can ask Roger he had to deal with ME after I had the knee surgery...I tried my best to be a good girl,and not give him to much grief. bigsmile He was a wonderful caregiver though ,and we made it through,as I'm sure you & Barry will...Just keep hangin' in there!

I loved the review this morning ,the only word in the whole article I disagreed with was ,shmaltz. Other that that she got it right. Its about time someone wrote a positive article about Clay, and I hope we will be seeing a lot more .

I watched AI for the first time this past week, and I must say I was pretty shocked at the guest( stars?) that they had on to perform. That last one with the TV sets,was pretty weird, and Roger said ",What in the world are you watching". I have to agree with a lot of what Clay said about music today being bad, but did you hear how many albums she had sold... Unbelieveable.

SRING,sprung yesterday,and today it looks like we are in for rain this evening & tomorrow, but never fear its a comin'. It would be nice to have a couple of sunny days in a row.

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #641 on: March 21, 2010, 02:01:37 PM »

Gwenn - Thinking of you and Barry today. Huggles

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #642 on: March 21, 2010, 04:06:06 PM »

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO POST.  HERE, THERE, EVERYWHERE?

BARRY IS BACK IN BED.  HE IS SO OUT OF IT FROM THE MEDS.  HE DID GET A SHOWER AND SHAVE T DAY.  THANK GOD I THOUGHT OF GETTING A SHOWER CHAIR.  HE CAME DOWN STAIRS FOR THE DAY AND I THINK IT WAS A BIT TOO MUCH FOR ONE DAY.  HIS BROTHER AND WIFE CAME TO SEE HIM AND BROUGHT SUBS FROM ATLANTIC CITY.  BARRY'S FAVORITE FOOD.  HE ATE BUT NOT NEARLY HOW HE USUALLY DOES.  HE DOESN'T WANT TO EAT OR DRINK.  JUST SLEEP.  SO, I AM JUST GIVING HIM MEDS.  HAVING HIM MOVE AROUND.  I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL HE CAN TAKE CELLEBREX AND CAN STOP THE VALIUM.  GEEZ, WHY DO PEOPLE WANT THESE DRUGS?  YOU CAN'T HAVE A LIFE.  ANYWAY, WE ARE ALIVE. 

NURSE GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #643 on: March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM »

NURSE GWENN, sounds like you and your hubby are doing good.  The best thing for Barry probably is sleep and rest.  He probably should have had a long afternoon nap.  I hope you both get a good nights sleep.  And as far as where to post I was just over to the new site and I guess I will stay here to post till they lock this one up.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx