gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:23:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 216
Total: 216

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI4 week of 4/25 Spoilers and Discussion  (Read 55514 times)
outthereforclay
« Reply #620 on: April 27, 2005, 06:54:24 PM »

I'm on the West Coast and haven't seen the show but I haven't really cared about finding out early this year (or last much for that matter)...

ANd although in my "reviews" of the performances I said I thought Constantine had the worst performance, I'm really shocked he got voted off. I thought it would be Scott or maybe even Vonzell.

Originally, I thought it was going to be a Bo/Constantine showdown. Now, I predict Bo/Carrie.

Either one is fine with me...neither one freaks me out or makes me feel skeeved out. Neither one really gets my motor running, either, but that's not important.

My motor's constantly pushing in the red zone of RPMs anyway---has been for two years now...ever since a certain redhaired, gumchewing (look left) Carolina man hit the scene.

Bye, Constantine. WOnder if your band will take you back. I suggest Broadway, actually. I think he's more suited for that than rock, to tell you the truth.
houstonclayfan
« Reply #621 on: April 27, 2005, 06:55:56 PM »

Goodnight y'all  Cry!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #622 on: April 27, 2005, 06:58:08 PM »

Constantine was an exciting performer !! Yes!

Actually, this is hard to believe!   Cry!

And I didn't see Clay because my TV is across the hall!  

But I did tape it and now I'll put my bifocals on and see some Clay!  

It will be very hard to get excited to watch next week's American Idol.   Oh!

Night, everybody. . . . . . .

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #623 on: April 27, 2005, 07:25:01 PM »

I AM SHOCKED.  I DID NOT LIKE CONSTANTINE, BUT HE IS A DAMN SITE BETTER THAN SCOTT.  SCOTT---IN THE TOP 3:shocking  shocking

THE BEST PART WAS THE 2 SECONDS OF CLAY.  HE JUST LOVES THIS STUFF.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
stellium
« Reply #624 on: April 27, 2005, 07:58:49 PM »

For those who didn't get to it tonight on FOX,  I posted the play by play of the Results Show up in the Performance stickied thread.

Just a word about Scott's votes:  Simon said tonight Scott had to get 6 - 8 million votes to be on the Safe couch.    There is NO WAY that the site urging people to vote for the worst generated 6 - 8 million votes !  Now that is just common sense.

You might be surprised if you ask people at work,  if you work in a big group,  who they voted for ,  because you are going to hear Scott's name.   He generates a feeling that his mom was talking about,  and he mentioned,  the Average Guy who works 8 hours a day and look just like most people look,  not like a model or a  movie star.  

I don't think we should so rude and hateful to someone who has made it to the TOP 5 now out of 100,000 contestants and the TOP 24 voted on.   His parents said he was sensitive and sympathetic,  and they thought he might become a priest.    We are really judging him harshly on all the boards,  but I liked his "Dance with my Father" song last night.   It was tender and heartfelt.  

I'd say 5 million of those votes were because Simon was so cold after such a warm song,   and they rushed to his rescue.   If Simon wants him gone,  devastating pity would work better.    But he won't be in the Top 3,  no reason to panic,   and now it gets tighter than ever next week.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #625 on: April 27, 2005, 08:58:44 PM »

I'm not going to read all the pages in this thread, but I have two reminders.  

If anyone wrote anything hateful and mean spirited, please go back and edit your post, that's not allowed.

If anyone wrote anything telling other people how to post, how to feel or how to think, please go back and edit your post, that's not allowed.

If anyone has a problem with anything anyone writes, please PM me or aikenseeker with details so we can deal with it.  

Also, please remember these reminders next week!

Thank you!
clay_fan_20
« Reply #626 on: April 27, 2005, 09:19:51 PM »

Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!

this can't be happening!! it just can't!!! constantine was part of my top 2!!!!!!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i heard his lines were getting all this busy signals and message from i don't know what company
maybe it was the fact that he had a cd out and people just thought he was set.

awwwwww

and AI ratings have been down, from #1 they are down to #3, behind CSI and desperate housewives, my guess all favorites are going home, now that constantine going home, they will be more down in the ratings, constantine, carrie and bo had the major fan bases..

i just hope next week the right people get out
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #627 on: April 27, 2005, 09:56:56 PM »

OK I DONT VOTE SO I CANT SAY MUCH!! BUT THAT SHOCKED THE CRAP OUT OF ME DID NOT THINK HE WOULD GO BEFORE SOME OTHERS!! ESP ONE OTHER!!

BUT ME SO HAPPY TO HAVE SEEN CLAY AND HIM OUT THERE HAVING FUN NOT WORRIED!! I LOVE THAT!! HE LOOKED SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!      

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #628 on: April 27, 2005, 10:24:21 PM »

Quote from: mackncsu
Quote from: PHILLYLUVSCLAY
I WANNA WIPE THAT SILLY GRIN OFF THAT SCOTT SAVOL FACE! :angry

THAT ARROGANT CREEP LAUGHING SO HARD ABOUT CONSTANTINE!!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!

I doubt that he was lauging hard that Constantine was being voted off. It looked like a nervous laugh like he was thinking "WTF CONSTANTINE???" Kinda like he was wondering himself how the hell he was still in the competition. You know, you know.

I didn't see it as Scott laughing because Constantine got voted off.  I think he was really surprised, just as Josh Gracin was when Ruben was in the bottom two, and he was safe.  Whether you like Scott or not, obviously, there are those who do.  Having said that, I was surprised it was Constantine.  Even though he was not one of my favorites, I thought he'd be around a while longer.  So, I can see why Scott reacted the way he did.  I think he was just plain shocked!
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #629 on: April 27, 2005, 10:40:48 PM »

Quote from: LuvMyClay

I didn't see it as Scott laughing because Constantine got voted off.  I think he was really surprised, just as Josh Gracin was when Ruben was in the bottom two, and he was safe.  Whether you like Scott or not, obviously, there are those who do.  Having said that, I was surprised it was Constantine.  Even though he was not one of my favorites, I thought he'd be around a while longer.  So, I can see why Scott reacted the way he did.  I think he was just plain shocked!

yeppers, that's exactly what I was trying to say! I agree completely!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
AdoringClay
« Reply #630 on: April 27, 2005, 11:00:12 PM »

:duh HUBBY AND I ARE BOTH DUMBFOUNDED!  CALL US CRAZY...WE JUST DON'T GET IT...WHO IS VOTING FOR SCOTT???  His voice is passable, he has had his O.K. moments, but has had a lot of moments where he is very pitchy...he seems terribly arrogant and also seems to have a chip on his shoulder at someone or something...he always looks mad to me...he has much, much less personality than Ruben.

In our humble opinions, Constantine has been the only bright spot and interesting performer to watch within the last few weeks.  And, we are Carrie fans and we even feel he has been outshining Carrie...not in voice, but in the total performance value...we liked him much better than Bo.  

Oh, well...who cares...it really doesn't matter at all in our Clay world...we got to see our precious boy tonight, right? ...and, in a grey hoodie at that...his hair and his smile were just perfect when they flashed on him.  How photogenic is Clay, huh?  Do you know anybody that could look gorgeous when the camera just happens to find them.  My face would be all screwed up and I would be talking, laughing, or eating when they took the picture...he is simply precious in every single picture...how does he do it?  I'm glad to see his hair is growing back and the sideburns too....I didn't like the Florida stuff...he looked like he had been scalped...maybe he bought a Flowbee and gave himself a haircut to save $10 while he was down in Florida, huh?

Clay love to you all tonight.  

Sue g.
clay_fan_20
« Reply #631 on: April 28, 2005, 01:45:56 AM »

I WANT MY TOP 2 BACK!!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #632 on: April 28, 2005, 05:47:05 AM »

Quote from: AdoringClay
...maybe he bought a Flowbee and gave himself a haircut to save $10 while he was down in Florida, huh?

Sue...Laughing  ...you never know!  Wink
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #633 on: April 28, 2005, 06:18:08 AM »

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT.  I WAS SO UPSET I ACTUALLY COULD NOT SLEEP WHEN I WENT TO BED, ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS I WOULDN'T GET TO SEE CONSTANTINE ANYMORE.  I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT CONSTANTINE LOOKED UNKEPT BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS THE SEXIEST THING TO LOOK AT IN A LONG TIME.  PERHAPS I DIDN'T LIKE THE SONG HE SANG THIS WEEK BUT THAT DIDN'T WIPE OUT HIS OTHER EXCELLENT PERFORMANCES.  I STILL VOTED FOR HIM AND BO AS MUCH AS I COULD.  I THINK LIKE SIMON SAID HE HAS A GREAT VOICE WHEN HE SINGS THE RIGHT SONGS.  CONSTANTINE IS SINGING WHAT HE LIKES TO SING INSTEAD OF SINGING SONGS THAT IS APPROPRIATE FOR HIS VOICE.  I THINK VOTING CONSTANTINE OFF THIS EARLY IS GOING TO BE BAD FOR THE RATINGS AS A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL STOP VOTING.

SCOTT DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE AT A CAREER, BETWEEN HIS LACKLUSTER VOICE AND NIL PERSONALITY, WHERE CONSTANTINE DID HAVE A CHANCE AT A CAREER WITH HIS GOOD VOICE AND SHOWMANSHIP.  I AM DISGUSTED!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!

I KNOW OUR POOR JAN IS GOING TO REALLY BE UPSET TODAY!

PEPE

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #634 on: April 28, 2005, 07:05:57 AM »

YES PEPE

I AM MORE THAN A LITTLE UPSET.    

LAST NIGHT I WAS SOOOOO SHOCKED THAT MY BLOOD PRESSURE WENT UP 20 POINTS, HAD TO TAKE MY PILL AND THEN A VALIUM. argh!
 I CRIED AND CRIED!!!! Cry!  Cry!  Cry!

CONSTANTINE WAS THE MOST EXCITING AND TALENTED PERFORMER (IN MY OPINION) THAN ALL OF THEM PUT TOGETHER.

I JUST JOINED A CONSTANTINE MOURALIS FAN CLUB.
 I WILL SUPPORT HIM IN ANY FUTURE PLANS THAT HE HAS.AND ANYTHING HE WILL DO FROM NOW ON

HIS BAND WOULD TAKE HIM BACK IN A SECOND.
 I HAVE READ ON THEIR BOARDS THAT THEY LOVE HIM.
 BUT HE NOW HAS A CONTRACTUAL ARRANGEMENT WITH THE A1 PEOPLE AS HE HAS TO TOUR NOW.

I WILL NOT WATCH A1 AGAIN AND I DO NOT CARE A WHIT WHO WINS THIS ONE.

I WAS DEVASTED WHEN RUBEN WON, BUT AT LEAST CLAY CAME IN A VERY CLOSE SECOND.
 CONSTANTINE DID NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE FIFTH ONE ON THE PROGRAM.
 WHAT A SHAM!!!!        

I AM SOOO DISGUSTED, SHOCKED, AND P------ OFF NOW THAT I CAN HARDLY TYPE.        

I WONDER WHAT OUR CLAY THINKS ABOUT ALL OF THIS?

I LOVE OUR CLAY, HE HAS MY HEART, BUT A TINY PIECE BELONGS TO CONSTANTINE.

HIS BANDS NEW ALBUM IS COMING OUT NEXT MONTH.
 "PRAY FOR THE SOUL OF BETTY".
 AND FOR YOUR INFO. ONE OF THE BAND'S BEST FRIENDS NAMED BETTY DIED AND AT THE FUNERAL ONE OF THEM SAID IN HIS PRAYERS FOR HER "PRAY FOR THE SOUL OF BETTY".
 SO THE BAND IS NAMED AFTER THEIR FRIEND.
 JUST IN CASE YOU THINK IT IS A SILLY NAME.

SO MANY OF THE ALSO RANS MADE ALBUMS AFTER A1, LIKE GEORGE HUFF, JOHN ? (FORGOT HIS NAME).
 I HOPE SOMEONE WILL SIGN CONSTANTINE FOR A RECORD DEAL.

WELL, I WILL GO HELP SOOTHE MY WOUNDS WITH A 2 OR 3 OR 4 CHOCOLATE DOUGNUTS.
 SOME PEOPLE DRINK TO FORGET, I EAT CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS.

THEA AND TAMMY , LETS START A PRAYER CIRCLE FOR CON!!!!!

LUV YOU AL

GRRRRRRR TO A1, SCOTT AND THE "LETS VOTE FOR THE WORST" GROUP .

JAN  Cry!  Cry!

FAREWELL TO AMERICAN IDOL FOREVER!!!!!!!!    

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Galadriel
« Reply #635 on: April 28, 2005, 07:50:46 AM »

Not one to be a conspiracy theorist most of the time but I have to report that almost every other call I made to vote did not go through. I kept getting the heavy usage error message and that was in the second hour! That says there is a problem with the voting system.
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #636 on: April 28, 2005, 07:57:27 AM »

I happened to glance at my tv and saw Rosie O'Donnell speaking to Tony Danza about how she believed in talent shows, and how she got her start on Star Search, when she won $14,000. and used the money to buy an old car and then headed to Hollywood with what was left over.  
She said that there is no reason for Simon to be so mean to the finalists and crush their dreams like he so often does. With that said, she gave a very expressive thumbsdown.
 shocking  Last night was a tough one, and while AI was the catapult that allowed all of us to see & fall in love with Constantine, we ain't seen nothin yet, not by a longshot. The fans he made along the way won't let that happen... shocking

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #637 on: April 28, 2005, 08:14:08 AM »

there is a petition going around for a recount of the votes.
I just signed it, as of now there are 12975 votes. And they are growing.

It is interesting to read also.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?123aifix&51

hope this is right, I had to try it 4 times to get it right. Checked it out again and all letters are correct.

Jan

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #638 on: April 28, 2005, 08:14:20 AM »

I like Constantine's unkempt look.  He looked a little ruffled, but not dirty or oily.  He looks like an unmade bed ... and I want to jump in.     But that's for another thread...

I understand why y'all are so upset.  I love him, too.  And I swore I wasn't going to watch AI ever again after LaToya went home because Simon made Jasmine Trias cry last year, but here I am.   :duh  

I'm heartbroken that Constantine went home last night.  But to be honest, I'm more sad for myself than I am for him.  I look forward to seeing him perform every week.  He and Bo are my favorites.  (Though, I like all of them except Scott.)  But I'm not worried about his career.  Not at all.

We haven't seen the last of him.  Love him or hate him, the man has star quality.  He stirs people up.  He makes women scream.  LOL  He's comfortable on stage and knows how to work a crowd.

Constantine's gonna be okay.  It's we who are disillusioned...

Group hug, y'all!  

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #639 on: April 28, 2005, 08:17:33 AM »

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx