gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:23:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 221
Total: 221

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI4 week of 4/18 Discussions and Spoilers  (Read 45258 times)
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #500 on: April 20, 2005, 06:48:09 PM »

Hi Tiffany!

I liked Anwar too!

I didn't think he was going to make it to the finale but I was certain that he was going to make it longer than Anthony and Scott!

They both must go!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #501 on: April 20, 2005, 06:48:16 PM »

GOODNIGHT ALL

THANKS SUSY

BE BACK ON THIS SITE NEXT TUE ON MY DSL

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
Claytime
« Reply #502 on: April 20, 2005, 07:04:44 PM »

Quote from: grammaof6
Is Scott a hit man for the mafia? Is he paying somebody to keep him on? Geeesh ---- there's gotta be an answer for America & AI to say he's better than Anwar. I quit!

Is it a Conspiracy?  Damn it, I loved Anwar!!!  Cry!    Cry!   Bo sure was a class act though when he stood between the two groups.  I think AI stinks the way that they put him on the spot making him choose sides like that.  They sure do like to drag things out.  I don't even know why I even bother to watch this show anymore...
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #503 on: April 20, 2005, 07:05:14 PM »

Hi Maryln: welcome back we missed ya.

Suzy:   another week of Scott...        I cant take thsi voting.  I will miss Adwar, should have been Scott or Anthony.

Thanks Suzy Q

HAve a good night.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #504 on: April 20, 2005, 07:08:15 PM »

Quote from: Sasha
Hi Maryln: welcome back we missed ya.

Suzy:   another week of Scott...        I cant take thsi voting.  I will miss Adwar, should have been Scott or Anthony.

Thanks Suzy Q

HAve a good night.

Sasha

Hey Sasha sweetie!

I can't take it either.

I may have to wear earplugs next week!

AI Forum Moderator
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #505 on: April 20, 2005, 07:14:17 PM »

I AM SOOOOOO DISGUSTED I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.  I HAVE BEEN RANTING FOR 45 MINUTES.  SCOTT  IS STILL THERE AND BEAUTIFUL ANWAR IS GONE!!!!!!!          WHO THE HELL IS VOTING FOR THAT MAN?

NOW THAT ANWAR IS GONE, I REALLY DON'T CARE WHO WINS.  AS LONG AS IT IS NOT SCOTT OR ANTHONY.  

I WILL MISS LOOKING AT ANWAR'S FACE AND SEEING HIS SMILE.

YES, BARB, SCOTT MUST BE A HIT MAN OR SOMETHING.  NOTHING ELSE MAKES ANY SENSE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #506 on: April 20, 2005, 07:27:17 PM »

Well...my pick from day one for American Idol is gone. I actually felt a real sense of loss when they sent Scott and Anthony (pinhead, as I refer to him) to the couch and had them WALK IN FRONT OF ANWAR!!

HOW FREAKING RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your place and walk BEHIND Anwar!! His accomplishments in his life to point DO NOT make it acceptable to me for them to WALK IN FRONT OF HIM!!

Can you tell it pissed it me off?????????????????

As far as the actual competition goes..I can understand why Anwar has not won. I really thought from the beginning he was a real contender but he did not seem to adjust as well as the others. He was seeming to start to...but some of the other performers- with or without a kickass voice, overshadowed Anwars talents!!

I will follow Anwars career from this point regardless. I WILL MOST DEFINATELY purchase a CD of his.

I think his heart is as big as his smile.

I will miss seeing him.

Lora
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

AI4
« Reply #507 on: April 20, 2005, 07:29:25 PM »

EEEEK!  Scott's still there and Anwar is gone.  

Anwar was a favorite of mine from the beginning.  Actually, my first two picks were Nadia and Anwar.

At this point, I will guess that Constantine will win and Carrie will come in second.

I have been very impressed with Vonzell and was glad to see her in the top group.

I like Bo and Anthony, too.

So, I don't care really who wins, so long as it isn't Scott.

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Claytime
« Reply #508 on: April 20, 2005, 07:55:35 PM »

I think this about sums up what the the AI show is all about...ARROGANCE AND RUDENESS.  Anwar doesn't need to stay on such a classless show like AI to achieve his potential.  I will miss him.  But I know he will make a cd & I will definitly purchase it when that time comes.  WAY TO GO ANWAR!!!  
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #509 on: April 20, 2005, 10:40:30 PM »

Well this West Coaster is ready to rant...!    

I guess I should go to the Soap Box thread...but here I am instead.  

As a music teacher wanna be ( I was trained for the job...) this shows the primitive state that the public is in musically.  

If I get a grip, and I really don't want to...I just want to be mad...I knew that Anwar's chances grew slimmer each week.  I thought it was interesting that Simon was careful not to slam him too dramatically or God forbid, there might be a voter backlash...sympathy vote.  And, when they want the voters put in high gear such as the Bo phenomena, the Fantasia phenomena...then that maneuever is put into play.  

I loved the quality of this fellow's voice.  I think he lost his confidence along the way, after the rumors et al...and maybe the back stage shenanigans...he had to regroup...and I think he was coming back into his own, just not in enough time.

I'll grant you that Kelly was the most comfortable on stage for AI1, I thought that that was Clay for AI2, definitely Fantasia for AI3...so I guess we should just anoint Bo for AI4 and call it a day!  Bo does seem most self possessed on the stage this time.  I, however, fail to hear the great singing talent in him. I'm not saying he's not likeable/sexy... hello... because he definitely is.  But, and this is a big but for me (sorry Bo fans...) where is the vocal quality, I ask you?  How appealing is his sound , how dependent is he on the visuals/ the stage antics?

After reading much of the commentary on the net today, I figured that the powers that be really miss the Ruben/Clay showdown and they didn't get it last year....by hook or by crook they want it this year.  (Clay's superstar status is just too embarrassing!)...and nothing would be greater TV than a Bo/Constantine face off? (a rhetorical question, indeed!)

For me, I watch to enjoy musical performances, but I don't seem to have any personal engagement with those that are left. (All of the other seasons, I was rooting for at least one of them).  And...I, too, may skip Wednesdays ...oh, I might watch the beginning for group sings.  I do like those.  The rest is cruel and just plain nasty.

Thank God we were given such an incredible, kind and compassionate young man to support in his life long journey...on to making a difference in the deepest sense of it...and the gift of beautiful music to add to his healing energy!  And, lest I forget, the opportunity to make the acquaintance of the neat people who constitute his fan base, especially Claymaniacs.  I'm proud to be a part of this group!

I'm over my rant now.

Take care.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
tessie
« Reply #510 on: April 20, 2005, 11:16:56 PM »

I'm sorry....Scott is a young man trying to win a singing contest.  There is no reason to label him with offensive names.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #511 on: April 21, 2005, 02:18:23 AM »

I agree with Lora.  Anwar was one of my favorites from the beginning.  I would have liked to see him go further.  I looked forward to seeing him perform every week.  I will miss him. Cry!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #512 on: April 21, 2005, 03:41:18 AM »

Though I expected either Scott or Anthony to go before him, it was inevitable that Anwar leave IMO as I think Bo, Carrie and Vonzell are the three strongest vocally.  

It is interesting isn't it, the way the votes are going this year....Though it may not go as I expect, I still enjoy watching the show...entertaining to say the least!

'til Tuesday....

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #513 on: April 21, 2005, 04:20:39 AM »

Quote from: HavinaClayAffair
Well...my pick from day one for American Idol is gone. I actually felt a real sense of loss when they sent Scott and Anthony (pinhead, as I refer to him) to the couch and had them WALK IN FRONT OF ANWAR!!

AI really is pushing the level of rudeness this year. First they made Bo go stand in front of the group he thought was the bottom three and then they did that to Anwar.

It's my opinion that we as the viewer need to let them know that this is NOT cool. They need to have a bit more respect for these young people who are out there every night trying their hardest to make it.

If you watch other music competitions they don't do those sorts of things to the contestants and it's still entertaining to watch.

One thing we all have to remember and I know sometimes it's hard is that even though we may not like people there's somebody here on the thread who does, so even though we may not like Scott (UGH) or Anthony (Double UGH), or you may not like Constantine, or Bo or anyone we have to try to respect the fact that someobody on the thread does. (K, LOL,)

Hope everyone has a great day!

AI Forum Moderator
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #514 on: April 21, 2005, 04:27:36 AM »

Quote from: tessie
I'm sorry....Scott is a young man trying to win a singing contest.  There is no reason to label him with offensive names.

I agree!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #515 on: April 21, 2005, 04:55:10 AM »

PAM - I WILL SECOND YOUR COMMENT AS WELL.  I HATE THIS SHOW!!!!       ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I KEEP THINKING OF MY CLAY AND NO ONE CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO THAT MAN.  NO ONE  IN MY OPINION.
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #516 on: April 21, 2005, 05:51:46 AM »

tessie wrote:
I'm sorry....Scott is a young man trying to win a singing contest. There is no reason to label him with offensive names.  

I didn't vote for Scott and Anwar is really a beautiful person, but Scott is one of God's creatures, too. He simply received the most votes in the bottom three and has earned the right to be there as much as anyone else.

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
houstonclayfan
« Reply #517 on: April 21, 2005, 07:19:37 AM »

Here is a post from the web-site that is voting for Scott to keep him on the show. VFTW stands for VOTE FOR THE WORST

Thanks for all of the support everyone! Now that we kept Scott in, make sure to keep talking around to everyone you know about VFTW and the website. Let's get huge press this week now that people are completely outraged at Scott's survival!  
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #518 on: April 21, 2005, 07:30:30 AM »

Quote from: houstonclayfan
Here is a post from the web-site that is voting for Scott to keep him on the show. VFTW stands for VOTE FOR THE WORST

Thanks for all of the support everyone! Now that we kept Scott in, make sure to keep talking around to everyone you know about VFTW and the website. Let's get huge press this week now that people are completely outraged at Scott's survival!  

This is absolutely terrible.  I didn't know that there was such a site.  I highly doubt that there would be enough visitors to that site who would actually take part in such a campaign -- "to vote for the worst" on Idol.  

I can't believe that Scott has lasted this long, but it seems hard to believe that it's because of this site but who knows.

Here's the link if your interested in viewing this "stupid" site.

http://www.griffinity.com/dave/news.html

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
clay_fan_20
« Reply #519 on: April 21, 2005, 07:45:32 AM »

Quote from: houstonclayfan

oh i saw that in one of the forums.. isn't that just wrong!.. if they were keeoing him because they are fans that's good, but that is just pathetic
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx