gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:36:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 378
Total: 378

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI4 week of 4/18 Discussions and Spoilers  (Read 45260 times)
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« on: April 18, 2005, 04:20:28 AM »

There!

That should be right this time!

Hope to see everyone here tomorrow night!

We're starting to get down to the wire. The next few weeks should be very, very intriguing.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 10:53:40 AM »

Has anyone heard yet what the theme is for this week (4/19)?

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
aes62679
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 01:41:50 PM »

Quote from: clayistheway
Has anyone heard yet what the theme is for this week (4/19)?

Ok so we already know that it won't be anything too specific like country night or big band night..... any guesses on what's the most open-ended theme they can come up with this week?

- Songs from a year a president was elected
- Songs from years of the olympics
- Summer-time classics
- Billboards #2 songs
- One hit wonders

just some of my ideas..........
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 08:10:15 PM »

I heard it was the 70s!!  Should be good for all the singers...the 70s had good R&B, good rock and roll, good pop...don't know about country, but probably good country too.

Let's see...who could sing what.

Bo - Hot Blooded (hot blooded..check it and see...gotta fever of a hundred and three...) or American Woman (stay away from me...) or BRANDY! (you're a fine girl...what a good wife you would be...) or Bad Company!  Feel Like Makin Love....
Constantine - Bad Case of Lovin You (doctor, doctor, give me the news...I got a bad case of lovin you...) or Lovin Touchin Squeezin (you're tearing me apart...oh every every day....)
Scott - Lean on Me  (lean on me...when you're not strong...and I'll be your friend..I'll help you carry on...)
Anthony - Stuck in the Middle With You (clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right..here I am..stuck in the middle with you...)
Carrie - Me and Bobby McGee (busted flat in baton rouge...)
Vonzell - Lady Marmalade (voulez vous couchez avec mois...haha)
Anwar - Love Train (people all over the world...join hands...on a love train, love train...)

I LOVE 70s music!  woohoo.  I might have to actually watch.
clay_fan_20
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 10:17:36 PM »

does anybody knows if Sweet Home Alabama is from the 70s? if it is i hope Bo sings that one!
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 06:41:00 AM »

Quote from: clay_fan_20
does anybody knows if Sweet Home Alabama is from the 70s? if it is i hope Bo sings that one!

I'm certain that is was from the 70's because Lynnard Skynard did that song and they were involved in a plane crash which killed their lead singer and a few other band members in the late 70's thus the band could not go on.  I could definitely see Bo singing that song.

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 08:46:32 AM »

Quote from: Pamela
I heard it was the 70s!!  Should be good for all the singers...the 70s had good R&B, good rock and roll, good pop...don't know about country, but probably good country too.

Let's see...who could sing what.

Bo - Hot Blooded (hot blooded..check it and see...gotta fever of a hundred and three...) or American Woman (stay away from me...) or BRANDY! (you're a fine girl...what a good wife you would be...) or Bad Company!  Feel Like Makin Love....
Constantine - Bad Case of Lovin You (doctor, doctor, give me the news...I got a bad case of lovin you...) or Lovin Touchin Squeezin (you're tearing me apart...oh every every day....)
Scott - Lean on Me  (lean on me...when you're not strong...and I'll be your friend..I'll help you carry on...)
Anthony - Stuck in the Middle With You (clowns to the left of me...jokers to the right..here I am..stuck in the middle with you...)
Carrie - Me and Bobby McGee (busted flat in baton rouge...)
Vonzell - Lady Marmalade (voulez vous couchez avec mois...haha)
Anwar - Love Train (people all over the world...join hands...on a love train, love train...)

I LOVE 70s music!  woohoo.  I might have to actually watch.

HOW ABOUT FOR CONSTANTINE... FROM "EXILE" KISS YOU ALL OVER"?  JUST A SUGGESTION..Wink
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 08:54:41 AM »

PHILLY

IF CONSTANTINE SINGS "KISS YOU ALL OVER" I THINK I MIGHT JUST FAINT.
 NEXT TO CLAY, HE IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE, PLUS HE IS CONSISTENTLY GOOD EVERY WEEK, NEVER A BAD WEEK YET.
 I VOTED FOR HIM LAST WEEK UNTIL MY FINGERS WERE NUMB AND I COULD NOT EVEN USE THE REDIAL.

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR ANYONE ELSE, IT MIGHT TAKE JUST A COUPLE OF VOTES AWAY FROM HIM.

LET US HOPE THAT SCOTT GOES HOME, THEN ANTHONY, THEN VONZEL THEN ANWAR, THEN BO.
 GUESS WHAT, ONLY CONSTANTINE WILL BE LEFT, WELL i FORGOT CARRIE!!!!

JAN, WHO HAS BEEN MIA, TOO MUCH REAL LIFE INTERFERRING RIGHT NOW.

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 09:01:30 AM »

YES, I AM CAMPAIGNING!!!!!

MY AMERICAN IDOL (AFTER CLAY, OF COURSE)

CONSTANTINE MOURALIS

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 09:21:06 AM »

Well, put on your thinking caps again, girls, let's think of what songs Bo and Constantine could possibly do that would showcase their own distinctive styles on....are you ready?..........DISCO NIGHT.  
According to a post on CB, Ryan announced it this morning.  Seems like they don't care if our Rocking faves stick around or not anymore.  Who the heck cares about disco anymore?  It's been proven in the past not to be a fave of viewers, so why do they keep coming back to that???    

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
clay_fan_20
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 12:00:48 PM »

yup i read that!.. i wonder who will do good and who is gonna suck

i have a feeling bo will do great hough  
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 12:09:56 PM »

DISCO!!!!!! :duh

NOW IF JOHN TROVOLTA COMES BACK, THEN IT IS OK!!!

I JUST CANNOT IMAGINE SCOTT SINGING DISCO OR ANTHONY OR CARRIE. OR ANY OF THE ROCKERS.

DONNA SUMMERS WHERE ARE YOU ??????

JAN

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 01:20:48 PM »

Quote from: Jan
DISCO!!!!!! :duh

NOW IF JOHN TROVOLTA COMES BACK, THEN IT IS OK!!!

I JUST CANNOT IMAGINE SCOTT SINGING DISCO OR ANTHONY OR CARRIE. OR ANY OF THE ROCKERS.

DONNA SUMMERS WHERE ARE YOU ??????

JAN

HEY JAN,

MAYBE CONSTANTINE WILL SING  KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND'S SONG OF   "KEEP IT COMING LOVE"  OR MAYBE "GET DOWN TONIGHT" Wink
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 01:30:22 PM »

PHILLY

"GET DOWN TONIGHT "WOULD BE A "BOMB"

I KEEP THINKING OF SOME DISCO SONGS THAT REALLY WERE NOT TOO BAD. I HOPE THEY (THE SINGERS) WON'T RESORT TO WEARING THOSE AWFUL DISCO CLOTHES, THE POLYESTER SHIRTS, ETC. CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE CONSTANTINE IN A POLYESTER SHIRT, NO, NO, NO.

AND WHAT ABOUT SCOTT IN A DISCO OUTFIT.  :duh  

NOT THE GIRLS WOULD BE OK WITH THAT LOOK.

IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING.
REMEMBER CONSTANTINE SANG "MY FUNNY VALENTINE" AND PUT HIS STAMP ON IT.
 I THINK HE COULD DO ANY TYPE SONG AND "MAKE IT HIS OWN". SOUND PREJUDICED, WELL, I AM!!!!!!!

JAN

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 01:32:45 PM »

PS
WISH I COULD BE ON THIS THREAD TONIGHT, BUT I WILL HAVE TO RECORD IT AND LATE IN THE EVENING SNEAK INTO THE DEN TO WATCH IT.    

SOOOOO , SEE YOU IN THE MORNING WITH MY OPINION.

LUV
JAN

clay_fan_20
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 02:01:24 PM »

OMG i'm so excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just found out that with my dial pad (a service to make calls but from your PC, so you can do international calls) i can vote on AI!!!! i asked to dial pad if it works to call to a 1800 or 1866 # so they told me yes, then i tried it to see if a got a machine or something and busy signal, i asked on a AI board about it, if you call before time do you get a busy signal??... they told me yes, sooooo i think i can vote tonight, i will try it out, lots and lots of votes for Bo lol, either way if they don't count them or it doesn't work it's not a lose either because i've never voted before so i don't lose anything to try :)
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 02:56:12 PM »

HI MONICA !!  

Glad that you might have a chance to vote tonight!!   Do you still have to wait one week later to see the show???

Well, then - -  we'll try to be very descriptive tonight when we post here during the AI show!!!   That can maybe help you decide which one is worth your vote !    Yes!

ENJOY!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 03:04:50 PM »

Susy,

If you get the thread titile right, what will I do every week???    argh!

Oh Monica,
I hope you get to vote!!!

I would rather hear 70's music than disco!!!  

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clay_fan_20
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 03:08:22 PM »

i'm crossing my fingers that this work!.. i still get it one week later buuu

yes yes and please give me the # i know its 1866 IDOLS ## i just need the last 2 numbers, specially for Bo that's the one that is having my votes either if he sucks lol
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2005, 03:38:38 PM »

There's hope.....it's Dance Songs from the 70's which includes the Disco Era, but maybe there is something in there that'll be great for Bo and Constantine!  I could dance to "Night Moves!!" (is that 70's?)  I could see Bo doing a Bob Seger song !

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx