gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:04:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 489
Total: 489

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who is your Favorite to win AI4??  (Voting closed: April 08, 2005, 09:34:10 PM)
Bo Bice - 16 (33.3%)
Carrie Underwood - 16 (33.3%)
Constantine Maroulis - 6 (12.5%)
Vonzel Salomon - 1 (2.1%)
Anthony Fedorov - 2 (4.2%)
Scott Savol - 0 (0%)
Anwar Robinson - 7 (14.6%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who is your favorite to win AI4??  (Read 4042 times)
clay_fan_20
« on: April 08, 2005, 09:34:10 PM »

i want to know how the claymaniacs are rooting for, because the media has put us as anthony lovers and i think that is way far from the truth, so who do you want to see win, or who is your favorite??
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 05:29:55 AM »

Im for CArrie all the way!! Shes got ana amzing voice and great personality!!  

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 05:43:30 PM »

With the exception of Mikalah, I honestly like all of the top 12.  (Scott would be my least favorite of the other 11.)  I think it's the best over all group so far.  I like the diversity.  I like the differing ages and backgrounds.  I liked that it started out with 6 men and 6 women, and that they raised the age limit to allow older men like Bo to compete.

They're all very talented, IMO.  I'm enjoying AI more this year than I ever have.  I loved AI2 because of Clay and he will always be my favorite.  But he was really the only contestant that moved me.  His performances stood out above everyone else.

This group is often neck to neck.  And they frequently surprise me.  I like that.  I've never gone to the AI tour shows, but I think I'll be going to this one.

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Boomer Aries
Clayamateur

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 08:06:13 PM »

I really like Nadia and Constantine but I think the top two will be Bo and Carrie.  If that were the case I would vote for Bo.
4aiken
Claynewbie

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 11:03:34 AM »

I like bo, but I just don't think he has the best voice. I think the best voice is Carrie so I think she should be the next American Idol. I do not like Anthony at all. He has charisma but not the voice to match it.

Can't put my finger on it
Jeannette
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 03:41:46 AM »

I don't think Anthony has anything at all in common with Clay.  The one that to me has some of Clay's appeal is Bo.  I know that in style, looks, etc. they are so different, but Bo has the some of Clay's ability to inspire and touch people's hearts.  Clay is a gift from God, and has changed our lives, and no one will ever come close to him.  But I've become a big Bo fan--his talent is another gift that we can enjoy and be thankful for.
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 06:56:49 AM »

Jeannette, you are so right about Bo, I think that he is a truly good person, which is something that comes from within and not always so easy to come by. Anthony, cannot compare in the long run, but still is a sweet kid in his own right.
I think that Constantine has a good chance to win because of the heart that he shows in his performances. Going for American Idol I think that this should also be taken into consideration along with the voice itself.
Bo, is soo talented, and sometimes I think that he's holding back. No matter, he will be there in the top three, too. He can still win this too, very easily. Carrie, is very popular, and she could win this too. Where my daughter works, the men and they vote, too, love Carrie and think that she is beautiful. They all want her to win...

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 04:11:35 PM »

Bo is my choice to win. I like him and Constantine both but I think Bo has the edge. Altho' I have to say that last night Constantine really hit the mark with Bohemian Rhapsody. I think that one performance was the best of the whole series. I don't know why but I don't like Carrie at all. She just leaves me cold.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 10:57:12 AM »

My choices are Bo and Constantine. Bohemian Rhapsody is the best so far. But Bo's voice is pretty special and out all of them, his voice has the Xfactor quality. Even without idol, he will still have a following. Carrie's not my favorite, but she's popular with a lot of people which could carry a lot of weight and carry her through.

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
tessie
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2005, 11:18:12 AM »

As I watch AI and take these polls, I continue to ask myself what it means to win AI.   Does someone win and that is that?  Are people just happy that their favorite contestant won?

I continue to look at each contestant and ask myself if I would buy one of their CD's and if I would spend money to go and see them in concert.  To me, that is an important part of what makes me vote for someone.

Personally, at this point, I think Carrie will be a good country singer if she is able to get the right songs.  I like country music and would consider buying something that she puts out.  I doubt I would go to see her in concert unless she opens for Clay.

I would buy a CD of Bo's.  I love his voice and I like rock music.  It is my impression that rock concerts get a bit wild and so, I would probably not go to a concert even though I would love to.

Vonzell is very young.  If she continues to improve the way she has, I could see me buying her CD.  I probably would not see her in concert.

I am not interested in any of the rest of them past the show.  That is how I decide who I vote for.

When Clay was on the show I remembered being upset at the thought that he would not win and I would not get to see and hear him again.  I am glad that didn't happen.  I don't have such strong feelings about any of them this year.
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2005, 04:52:59 PM »

Carol, of all the reasons and thoughts behind voting, yours has got to be the most rational, sensible one of them all.  I think you're on to something there.  Maybe I should think about that and not just vote for whoever made me drool into my Diet Coke.  

And I didn't know you liked country music.  LOL  What do you think about Josh Gracin?

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

mainer
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2005, 04:58:18 PM »

is this where to vote?  Bo Bice is my first choice, and Constantine Maroulis is my second choice -- think they're both terrific, like Clay and Ruben -- hope for a similar close race.  3rd choice undecided.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2005, 04:59:26 PM »

Go ahead and make fun of me. I vote for Anthony evvery week and will be going to the AI tour if he will be there.

My two favs would have to be Anthony and Carrie.

Do I think Anthony will win nope. I think bo or constine or carrie will win. Those are my last 3 standing picks.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2005, 05:49:08 PM »

Quote from: Ilovetowrite
Go ahead and make fun of me. I vote for Anthony evvery week and will be going to the AI tour if he will be there.

My two favs would have to be Anthony and Carrie.

Do I think Anthony will win nope. I think bo or constine or carrie will win. Those are my last 3 standing picks.

I won't make fun.  I like Anthony, too.  I think he's a cutie.  I've voted for him, and I voted for him several times last week because I really want Scott to go home before him.

You're right, he won't win.  He's not the best.  But sometimes that has it's own charm.  Kandise and I plan to catch the tour in Salt Lake City, in part because of Anthony.  I think more people like him than are willing to admit.  We aren't the only ones voting for him, after all.

From the AI forum:

But I think it'll get down to Carrie, Bo, and Vonzell for the final three.

Then again, what do I know?   :duh

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

AI4
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2005, 10:39:06 PM »

I think that Constantine will win and Carrie will be second.

My own personal favorite is still Anwar. And Vonzell is growing on me.  She is a delight and has a good voice, too.

I agree with LadyC.  I think that this "bunch" as a whole is more talented than in previous years.  Of course, no one can compare with Clay.

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
claymate1546
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2005, 08:44:41 AM »

Constantine! Although my heart forever belongs to Clay, Constantine is also a bad obsession  Laughing The thing I notice about him (and about Clay) is that they look like they have so much fun up on stage and it makes me happy for them!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx