gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:45:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 277
Total: 277

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 44 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 79981 times)
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #1980 on: April 13, 2005, 03:11:40 PM »

Since I'm sure there are some of you that don't visit the AI thread I thought I would bring this story over here.

Compassion of Bo Bice
At moment's notice, singer wrote song for child's funeral

By Ronnie Thomas
DAILY Staff Writer
rthomas@decaturdaily.com ? 340-2438

Charles and Jackie Dunnaway of North Shelby relate a story about the tender side of multi-talented "American Idol" star Bo Bice of Helena.

The Dunnaways and Bice attend New Hope Church at Indian Springs. They lost their 1-month-old grandson, Jonathan Hale Lewis, on Christmas night.

The infant was the son of the Dunnaways' daughter, Michelle, and her husband, John Lewis.

The Dunnaways spoke about their ordeal Wednesday and the comfort Bice offered.

"We were of course in shock," Jackie Dunnaway said. "Our pastor was helping with the funeral arrangements. He told us that he would take care of everything and would be sure that it was special. He called Bo."

Bice's mother, Nancy Downes, said her son was on Interstate 20, driving toward Atlanta to visit her and her husband, Earle Downes, when the pastor, Donnie Ackton, phoned him.

She said he returned home.

Charles Dunnaway said at the funeral, Bice played guitar and sang "Jesus Loves Me." He said Bice then sang a song he wrote for his daughter and son-in-law, "From a Seed to a Tree."

"He got in late the night before the funeral and managed to do that," Dunnaway said. "He is such an exceptional person. He gave a copy of the lyrics on paper to my daughter, then cut a CD and gave it to her."

Dunnaway said Bice "came to us two years ago, and we made him feel welcome. After he performed a solo at the church, he got a standing ovation. He was so overwhelmed with the love we gave in return, he stayed with us. Bo told me, 'Without the Lord, I would be nothing.' "

Dunnaway said Bice was an angel to him, sent "to this church. He is a lot more than what people may see. He has a big heart. He is a remarkable young man. He consistently shares his testimony and the good things that are happening to him."

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1981 on: April 13, 2005, 03:15:17 PM »

EVELYN MAY I JOIN YA BY THE POOL BUT I MAY NEVER GO HOME. LOL

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY, MINE WAS JUST FINE CLEANED A BIT. WATCHED OMC A BIT, ATE A BIT.SLEPT A BIT,BIT BIT BIT I AM JUST BITY TODAY.LOL

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1982 on: April 13, 2005, 03:16:18 PM »

I'm back.
Wow! Quiet this afternoon.

Thanks for the links Janet.

Joyce- 3 more days.  

Clandy- It was great last night but was so afriad Grethen and Meredeth will leave. I said in the AR thread that I predict Rob and Amber will be the winners.

LOL Judy- You crack me up.

Tammy- Thanks. At least the important thing is we all agree that Clay is our #1 idol. This is the 1st time I watched a full season of AI and am surprised at the talent this year and enjoying it. Good luck with the packing and have a nice walk. I'll miss you while you are away too.

That's scary Janet. I hope the people are ok.

Spikee- Ahhh I understand. LOL Wink Tell him welcome for me and glad he is with us.

Looking forward to AI tonight. Hoping Scott or Anthony can leave but I predict it's Nadia.
I like long hair on some guys. Clay totally has the IT facter always. No one can compare to him. We all agree there. When I watch my AI 2 DVD, I feel like I wish I could vote for Clay. LOL  

Ahhh I know what you mean or if Clay ever gets married. I'm be insanely jealous but I want him to be happy and find a woman that can be worthy of him and love him and take good care of him. Ofcourse he's our perfect man. *sigh*

LMAO Clandy about wanting to keep Dick happy.

Philly- Congrates on Cathy feeling so much better and congrates on your getting Musikfest tickets. Glad Mr.Philly changed his mind and let you do it.  I say they are great seats.  

Carla- Glad your presentation went well. I understand totally about getting so nervous.

Rainy- AI is on at 9 to 10 tonight.

Andrea- Sorry your computer is still not fixed. We'll miss you. Have fun at the birthday party this weekend.

Evelyn- Yeah!!!!!!!   You are there. We told ya it will be a peice of cake. Have a great fun time with Bozena and a wonderful Clay weekend.

Janet- THanks for the article.

OK, Check in later. Have a good evening.  

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

hi
« Reply #1983 on: April 13, 2005, 03:19:29 PM »

Thanks to all who prayed for me today. They did not give me sleeping pills ugggg but did give me something to help with the night time agitation to help me sleep. The side effect is sleepyness so may be I will be able to sleep from the side effects. They told me to lose more weight. Blood pressure was high. That is nothing new for me though.
Now my sister said see I told you this is why I cant have you all over America chaseing Clay Aiken. UGGGGGGGGGG She is insisting on driving me to tallhassee to see my Kenny and she said she would come back and pick me up. What ever just as long as I get there. I guess when clay announces his summer dates she will just have to take me to one of them.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1984 on: April 13, 2005, 03:21:07 PM »

AINT HE THE CUTEST THING YOU EVER DID SEE????  I THINK I HAVE ONE MORE UP MY SLEEVE..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1985 on: April 13, 2005, 03:23:58 PM »

TIFFANY
HERE IS SOME LONG HAIR FOR YOU... I COULD HELP HIM FIX HIS HAIR.. I WOULD LOVE TO RUN MY HANDS THROUGH IT..  WELL... BACK TO PACKING..

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1986 on: April 13, 2005, 03:25:29 PM »

SHANNON  
  I WILL HAVE TO WRITE YOU A LONG PM WHEN I COME BACK FROM MY TRIP.. WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR LAST NIGHT??? WAS IT ANTHONY??

clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #1987 on: April 13, 2005, 03:27:17 PM »

Quote from: Her
Hey all!

It's dreary here, pouring the rain...I guess a cool front on its way...sorry Marilyn and Evelyn!  Hopefully though, by Saturday, should be bright and sunny once more!  I wonder when Clay will be in and where he'll stay????

HES SAYING WITH ME!!  

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #1988 on: April 13, 2005, 03:32:05 PM »

Quote from: ILClaymate

Joyce ~ still excited I see!

JUST ALITTLE!!        

Joyce wave
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1989 on: April 13, 2005, 03:32:05 PM »

OMG Tammy. Smack I love that Hawaii gif with his long hair. Oh god the way he does that drives me wild and I'm in line too wanting to run my fingers through it. And the other one, he's so adorable doing that.

Joyce- Ok I'm going to your house.  

Awww Shannon. I'm so sorry. Huggles Maybe you could get some over the counter drugs to help you sleep if nothing else works. Good luck with losing the weight and sorry about your blood pressure. That's mean of your sister to say that.   Hope you can get better soon.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1990 on: April 13, 2005, 03:44:01 PM »

hey every1
checking in 2 days in a row during the week :shocked. haven't been haven't been doing that good, didn't want to really post about. But now everythings doing a lot better. Some people i think might know what i'm talking about. well any how will get into that later. its actually really great news... just gonna post this got it in an e-mail, sent it to some of you.

here it is

>     I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out
>there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there
>is. You are my 8 in 8 seconds. I am not breaking this. No way! I'M TOLD
>THIS WORKS!!!!! Bishop T.D. Jakes "8 Second Prayer." Just repeat this
>prayer and see how God moves!! "Lord, I love you and I need you, come into
>my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name.
>Amen." Pass this message to 8 people {EXCEPT YOU AND ME}. You will receive
>a miracle tomorrow. I Hope that you don't ignore and let God bless you.

i think i got my miracle today tgough it was tiny but its gonna help me a lot
gotta go eat and my sis wants me to go back to play outside with her. so be on later....

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #1991 on: April 13, 2005, 03:45:29 PM »

OK SO I WENT AND GOT MY HAIR CUT AND IT TURNED OUT BAD!! GO FIGURE! IM GOING TO SEE CLAY T HIS WEEKEND AND I GET A BAD HAIR CUT!!  Cry!  Cry!  Cry!

WELL I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVEING A GOOD DAY!!

Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! TO ALL!!

LOVE YA!!

Joyce wave
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #1992 on: April 13, 2005, 03:48:32 PM »

Quote from: Tiffany

Joyce- Ok I'm going to your house.  

OK COME ON!! BUT WENT I Something About Us U HAVE TO LEAVE  U GOTTA LEAVE!! K?  

Joyce wave
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1993 on: April 13, 2005, 03:58:30 PM »

HORRAY EVELYN MADE IT SAFELY TO FLORIDA!    

IN CASE YOU MISSED MY CONGRATS ON 2000 POSTS EVELYN HERE IS YOUR PARTY AGAIN!

:skip  :skip  Congratulations  Celebration  Congratulations  :elefant  :elefant  Celebrate  :elefant  Big Hug!

HUGS, PEPE

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1994 on: April 13, 2005, 03:59:43 PM »

TAMMY - KEEP THOSE PICS COMING.  ALL I CAN SAY IS SO WHAT CONSTANTINE AND SO WHAT BO WE HAVE OUR CLAY AND HE IS THE HOTTEST THING THAT EVER CAME OUT OF AMERICAN IDOL AND HE DOESN'T EVEN HAD TO DO ANYTHING BUT SING AND SMILE.  TONIGHT BYE, BYE ANTHONY.

EVELYN - GLAD YOU MADE IT BOZENA.  ENJOY A DRINK OR TWO ON ME.  PLEASE BE CARE THIS TIME WHEN YOU GO TO THE GALA.  MAYBE YOU CAN TELL JEROME ALL ABOUT IT AND HE WILL LET YOU MEET CLAY PERSONALLY FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH.  GOOD LUCK.

JOYCE  - ISN'T THAT ALWAYS THE WAY.  I AM SURE YOUR HAIR IS FINE.  JUST ENJOY THE SHOW AND OUR HONEY.

JUDEE - WHERE ARE YOU.  I HOPE YOU ARE O.K. WITH YOU BACK AND ALL.  I HOPE TO SEE YOU TONIGHT AT THE AI4 THREAD.  BE PREPARED.

ANDREA - HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE AT THE SAME TIME MUCH.  YOU COME I GO OR I GO AND YOU COME.  WE WILL HAVE TO MEET REAL SOON.

JANET- I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND AND EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT A CONSTANTINE FAN WE WILL ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS LOVE OUR CLAY TO THE END.

GLORY - LETS HEAD OVER TO BOZENAS POOL FOR A FEW LAPS OR TWO.

TIFFANY - THANKS FOR THE TIME.  GOD FORBID I MISS THAT SHOW.  I DO IT FOR THE FUN OF IT AND KNOW WITH EVERY PERFORMANCE I SEE MY HONEY WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER ONE.  NO VOTING FOR ME EVER.

SHANNON - YOU ARE DOING GOOD.  LOSING WEIGHT TAKES TIME AND THE SLOWER THE BETTER.  EVEN WITH THE WEIGHT I HAVE LOST I STILL HAVE TO TAKE BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE.  THE DOCTOR TOLD ME IT IS GENETIC.
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1995 on: April 13, 2005, 04:06:22 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE,
I WAS ONE TIRED GAL TODAY---I TOOK CLOSE TO A 2 HOUR POWER NAP.

SHANNON, I WISH YOU WERE ABLE TO TAKE NAPS--I THINK YOU WOULD FEEL BETTER.  HOPEFULLY THE MEDICINE THE DOCTOR  GAVE YOU WILL DO THE TRICK--I AM CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR YOU.   Fingers Crossed

PHILLY, SO GLAD ALL WENT WELL WITH YOUR SISTER, CATHY.
HEY GUESS WHAT?--I AM GOING TO PA WITH THE CT HUSSIES---SO I WILL SEE YOU THERE.

JANET, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ARTICLES

TIFFANY, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO AI--I THINK SCOTT SHOWED A SIDE OF HIMSELF THAT I DID NOT LIKE---BESIDES HIS SONG WAS JUST SO,SO AT THIS STAGE OF THE GAME.

ANDREA, I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND A DATE --MY NIECE FOUND A DATE THE DAY BEFORE HER PROM & SHE HAD A BLAST.  I AM SURE YOU WILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL & HAVE A GREAT TIME.

SASHA, HOPE YOUR DAY WAS NOT TOO STRESSFUL TODAY & SORRY YOU HAVE TO WORK ON YOUR DAY OFF  Cry!

CASHEW, GLAD YOU DID WELL IN YOUR PRESENTATION

LORRAINE, I MISSED YOU TODAY Cry!

TAMMY, I AM GOING TO MISS YOU AS WELL---HAVE A WONDERFUL & SAFE TRIP & ENJOY THIS WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOUR SISTER Big Hug!

EVELYN, SO GLAD THAT YOU MADE IT SAFE & SOUND---I JUST KNEW YOU WOULD---YOU & BOZENA HAVE A FUN TIME & ENJOY THE SHOW.

JOYCE , YOU MUST BE GETTING SO EXCITED FOR SATURDAY--CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR REPORT.

GLORY, SEEMS LIKE YOU HAD A NICE DAY

KIMMY, IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO SEE YOUR POSTS

WELL I GOT TO RUN CATCH YOU ALL LATER  TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1996 on: April 13, 2005, 04:07:50 PM »

CARLA, I BET YOU DID GREAT ON YOUR PRESENTATION.  JUST WAIT TILL THEY SEE WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH CLAY AIKEN AS YOUR MODEL, THEY WILL BE SO JEALOUS!  

CLANDY, LOVE YOUR AVIE!  THAT STUBBLE IS GREAT.  WHY IS IT I LOVE STUBBLE ON CLAY BUT HATE STUBBLE ON MY HUBBY.  I AGREE WITH YOU ON SCOTT ON AI NOT TAKING CRITICISM  VERY WELL.  HE IS REALLY SCARY TO ME.

DUDLEY, LITTLE GREEN TOMATOES   YOU WILL BE EATING YOURS BY THE TIME MINE STARTS TO FLOWER.

JANET, I AGREE WITH YOU.  NO ONE COMES CLOSE TO CLAY'S VOCALS!

PEPE

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #1997 on: April 13, 2005, 04:09:30 PM »

Quote from: lorraine

JOYCE  - ISN'T THAT ALWAYS THE WAY.  I AM SURE YOUR HAIR IS FINE.  JUST ENJOY THE SHOW AND OUR HONEY.

THANKS LORRAINE YOUR SO SWEET!! Huggles I KNOW I WONT BE WORRYING ABOUT MY HAIR WHEN I GET THERE AND SEE CLAY!!  

Joyce wave
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #1998 on: April 13, 2005, 04:10:22 PM »

Quote from: clays#1fan
Quote from: Her
Hey all!

It's dreary here, pouring the rain...I guess a cool front on its way...sorry Marilyn and Evelyn!  Hopefully though, by Saturday, should be bright and sunny once more!  I wonder when Clay will be in and where he'll stay????

HES SAYING WITH ME!!  

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #1999 on: April 13, 2005, 04:13:04 PM »

Quote from: ANGELA

JOYCE , YOU MUST BE GETTING SO EXCITED FOR SATURDAY--CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR REPORT.
   TO ALL,
ANGELA

I AM VERY EXCITED!!   DONT WORRY I WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT REEPOST AND PICS!!  

Joyce wave
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx