gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:14:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 254
Total: 254

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 43 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 80966 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: March 28, 2005, 07:33:03 PM »

SESSION 43, OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Here is how we started:

Welcome, everyone to the very first meeting of the "OCD Support Group". (Obsessive Clay Disorder)

I am shy, so I walk slowly into the room and find a seat in the back. The meeting begins and there is a room full of claymaniacs. It is very quiet. I raise my hand very slowly. Pamela notices and asks, " Do you have something to share?" My knees are shaking, but I am able to finally get the words out.
"Hi. My name is Woodstock. And I suffer from OCD." The room erupts with applause. I hear so many things around me..."Welcome, Woodstock, what a great step to admit that!" "I do, too..." "We're all with you..."
And I knew immediately that I have come to the right place.

We all talk about it, and joke about it, but this can be a serious subject,too. I love Clay, but quite honestly, I have worried about why I spend SO much time listening to him, downloading everything..talking about him on-line , taping EVERY TV show . And more than anything, simply thinking about him night and day. He enters my thoughts in the middle of just about everything! What is going on???
I am a 50-year-old (yikes) wife and mother of three children aged 18, 21 and 23. I have a career and am involved in many things. Then somehow, Clay has entered the picture and I fear he has taken over more of my life than I care to admit.

I realized awhile back that I suffered from OCD. But it was hard to admit to anyone. My 18-year-old son kept telling me that I was obsessed, and after awhile, I began to think he was right. And I spent night and day wondering what was wrong with me. Why are my thoughts going to Clay in the middle of a a school lesson or a church sermon? Why can't I wait to get home and turn on a Clay CD or check out claymaniacs.com to get new info on Clay? If Clay was going to be on a TV station that I didn't get, I HAD to find someone to tape it for me. I was beginning to think I was losing my mind. REALLY!!!

Then I found claymaniacs. It has been wonderful for me to talk to you. The more I got to know you guys, the more I was able to let it all hang out. And what did I learn? I'm NOT the only one. There is something about this guy that grabs you and wraps around your heart, and you're hooked. You are NOT going crazy, I have come to learn after talking to so many of you. I get pms and e-mails from people after I have posted something I couldn't admit anywhere else, and I realize I'm not alone! And it has been a great comfort to me. It took a little while, but I now know that I'm OK. And I feel much better. Now, I am enjoying Clay SO MUCH MORE, because I am not worrying about myself.

Let me make this perfectly clear: I am not over my OCD! I still think about Clay all the time (24/7?) and listen to him sing(OMG) constantly, and download, and chat about him. But I no longer worry that there is something wrong with me. I know I am not alone. There is something so very special about this man. He is the whole package. Because I was able to feel better after admitting things to you guys here, I decided that this is a thread that is needed here. Here is your place to vent. Admit your feelings, or confess something that you have thought or done. It is our hope that by doing that, you will find out that it's OK and you will stop worrying about yourself, and now be able to enjoy Clay even more. I hope this is a place everyone can come back to as needed.

Rules, rules, rules.... Everyone must promise to be kind, respectful, non-judgemental, and supportive. (Easy for claymaniacs.) Again, this is your place to get something off your chest, or just admit your OCD and accept it. So, let the discussions begin!
Just for fun, if you join in the conversation, you then become an official charter member of the OCD Support Group, and can add that to your signature if you wish. I look forward to each and every one of your posts.
Woodstock
P.S. Please feel free to pm me.

That was the beginning of Session 1. Here's a little history...

Session 1 went from April 20 - June 26, 2004 2036 posts 17,198 views
Session 2 went from June 26 - July 12, 2004 1986 posts 17,281 views
Session 3 went from July 12 - July 24, 2204 1921 posts 14,518 views
Session 4 went from July 24 - August 4, 2004 1996 posts 15,658 views
Session 5 went from Aug. 4 - Aug. 14, 2004 2064 posts 16,155 views
Session 6 went from Aug. 14 - Aug. 24, 2004 2045 posts 15,900 views
Session 7 went from Aug. 24 - Aug. 30, 2004 1954 posts 13,951 views
Session 8 went from Aug. 30 - Sept. 7, 2004 2093 posts 15590 views
Session 9 went from Sept. 7 - Sept. 14, 2004 1950 posts 13575 views
Session 10 went from Sept. 14 - Sept. 18, 2004 1943 posts 12326 views
I think a world record!!!!!
Session 11 went from Sept. 18 - Sept. 22, 2004 1926 posts 12254 views
Another 4 day session!!!!
Session 12 went from Sept. 22 - Sept. 26, 2004 1972 posts 12871 views
Another 4 day session!!!! Is that the theme?????
Session 13 went from Sept. 26 - Sept. 30, 2004 2114 posts 12980 views
Session 14 went from Sept. 30 - Oct. 7, 2004 1660 posts 13282 views
Session 15 went from Oct. 7 - Oct. 12, 2004 2031 posts 13709 views
Session 16 went from Oct. 12 - Oct. 22, 2004 1970 posts 15314 views
Session 17 went from Oct. 22 - Oct. 28, 2004 1902 posts 14064 views
Session 18 went from Oct. 28 - Nov. 5, 2004 2057 posts 15989 views
Session 19 went from Nov. 5 - Nov. 12, 2004 2106 posts 16228 views
Session 20 went from Nov. 12 - Nov. 18, 2004 2284 posts 14794 views
Session 21 went from Nov. 18 - Nov. 22, 2004 2036 posts 12286 views
(Session 21 was a WILD one, BTW)
Session 22 went from Nov. 22  - Nov. 26, 2004 2034 posts 11846 views
Session 23 went from Nov. 26 - Nov. 30, 2004 2084 posts 12873 views
Session 24 went from Nov. 30 - Dec. 7, 2004 2040 posts 13357 views
Session 25 went from Dec. 7 - Dec. 17, 2004 2030 posts 14174 views
Session 26 went from Dec. 17 - Dec. 28, 2004 2006 posts 14438 views
Session 27 went from Dec. 28 - Jan. 3, 2005 2025 posts 14000 views
Session 28 went from  Jan. 3 - Jan. 8, 2005 1988 posts 12802 views
Session 29 went from Jan. 8 - Jan. 11, 2005 2217 posts 13656 views
Session 30 went from Jan. 11 - Jan. 17, 2005 2019 posts 15204 views
Session 31 went from Jan. 17 - Jan. 23, 2005 2132 posts 15356 views
Session 32 went from Jan. 23 - Jan. 29, 2005 2023 posts 15372 views
Session 33 went from Jan. 29 - Feb. 5, 2005 1968 posts 16194 views
Session 34 went from Feb. 5 - Feb. 10, 2005 2038 posts 15441 views
(Session 34 was the first Claymentia Thread)
Session 35 went from Feb. 10 - Feb. 16, 2005 1998 posts 14982 views
Session 36 went from Feb. 16 - Feb. 22, 2005 2100 posts 14827 views
Session 37 went from Feb. 22 - Feb. 26, 2005 2020 posts 14321 views
Session 38 went from Feb. 26 - Mar. 4, 2005 2135 posts 15622 views
Session 39 went from Mar. 4 - Mar. 10, 2005 1964 posts 16285 views
Session 40 went from Mar. 10 - Mar. 16, 2005 1974 posts 15202 views
Session 41 went from Mar. 16 - Mar. 22, 2005 1955 posts 15441 views
Session 42 went from Mar. 22 - Mar. 28, 2005 2029 posts 15835 views

And now on to Session 43.  WHO WOULD EVER HAVE THOUGHT??? We are moving along. I am SO happy so many of you have stayed around for the long haul, and welcome each and every new friend here. I say WOW!!!!! Good times with good friends. That is what this is all about.

I am no longer including a detailed description of our Therapy Center (just pretend, for those of you that are new.) I will just say that we meet in a Cyber Cottage on a Street With No Name. We have to continue the THUD room, as it is such an important part of our therapy. So please feel free to frequent it as needed. For more details, please read a past thread.(Located in the Archives.) And Pepe did ask for a Cybermaid to come in once a month. These girls have always been high maintenance, but worth it.

As for the rules, these are to keep the place somewhere we all are proud to come to:
I will repeat the rules, because we now have 6!!! At the request of Bocaqueen, we have added #6:
YOU MUST BE: 1. kind 2. respectful 3. non-judgemental 4. supportive
AND 5. YOU MUST NEVER SAY THE "s" word. (sorry). No need to apologize for thoughts and feelings. 6. No dieting when at OCD meetings. Period.

And I am going to take it upon myseslf to add a suggestion (one that many people make to me), but not make it a rule. It is your choice as your time allows. But I am going to say that if you don't have time PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO KETCHUP !!! Jump in and say hi, tell us what is up in your Clay world, and have good conversation. Yes, you may miss someone's post, but we never want being here to be so time-consuming that it causes frustration, family problems, or a cause to drive you away. We never want ANYONE to feel they need to address each person. It is simply impossible and no one expects it anymore. If some people choose to do that, it is their choice, but simply not expected. We have grown so big, and happily so!!! So, let's just jump in, read one page behind, and enjoy the conversation. Not a rule!!!! Just something that has been suggested to me many times...

And our OCD pact: No hard feelings if someone doesn't mention you in their post. We are getting far too big for that to ever be a reality again, but we are blessed by many new friends. We are a happy group here. And we intend to keep it that way.

Every now and then someone pms with me a concern, idea, or observation. I appreciate and take to heart each and every pm. I feel we are all equal in this thread, equal partners, but because I started this thread some people come to me, and I am happy to help if I can. Recently, someone came to me asking me to remind everyone that we are a PG thread, we are "family friendly", as Clay would see it, and we do welcome in friends of all ages. If the spirit moves you, and you feel your comments may not be within PG, claymaniacs does have a place for this, and it is the Black Leather Pants thread in Got Clay. Thank you for understanding this. I do not think we have crossed the line, in my opinion, but it does not hurt to bring this subject up as one of concern to some OCDers.

This has come up again. People want to have fun here, and we do, don't we??? Let it continue, but we welcome friends of all ages, so let us keep it PG.

So, WELCOME one and all to Session 43 of the OCD Support Group. I hope you are comfortable in our home away from home. Please feel free to join in and be a part of a warm and caring group.

Love you all!!!! Thanks for hanging around so much that we had to start Session 43. May the session begin!!!

Love you guys,
Woodstock X43

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 07:39:38 PM »

We’ve grown to be so big…one big, happy, caring family. Woodstock had asked for a description of our OCD Meetings—I’m going beyond the furnishings, rooms and décor and I thought a few comments of late from our fellow OCDers that to me, really explains who/what we are all about is most appropriate:

We have always been a close group. But I have never felt closer to all of you as I have this last session as we rallied around our jj with our thoughts and prayers. It is so wonderful to know how we can always count on one another.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Woodstock  X38

I have to echo what Woody said about being a family and banding together in times of sorrow and heartache. We truly are a one of a kind group. I am thankful for each of you every single day!   Heater
As I said - "We came together for Clay - We stayed because we're family.

I don't think any other site rallies around each other the way we do. It's a special bond and we truly care for each other. It's one of the things that comes across even in the cookbook. This love we have, this sharing we have. As you read the little notes everyone wrote, you get the feeling that - wow- how close they all are.

Don't know if anyone understands what I'm saying, but It's the way I see all of us.Evelyn

I WANTED TO TRY TO SPEAK FROM MY HEART TO ALL OF YOU. I KNOW I HAVE SAID IT MANY TIMES , BUT IT SEEMS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO SAY IT AGAIN. THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE CALLED THE OCD HAS BEEN A HAVEN FOR ME ON MANY DAYS. IT HAS AND IS A PLACE I KNOW I CAN GO ANYTIME I NEED AN EAR TO LISTEN, A SHOULDER TO CRY ON, A LAUGH TO CHEER ME UP, OR JUST FEEL COMFORTABLE FOR AWHILE. I CAN LURK , I CAN SHARE, AND I CAN CRY, AND I CAN LAUGH SO HARD THAT IT HURTS. I AM ACCEPTED FOR WHO I AM, NOT WHAT I LOOK LIKE, NOR WHAT I HAVE. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE KNOW SO MANY OF YOU ALL MY LIFE. THROUGH PICTURES AND POSTS YOU HAVE LET ME BE A PART OF YOUR LIVES AND I HAVE LOVED SHARING MY LIFE WITH YOU.
I HAVE TO THANK THIS WONDERFUL YOUNG MAN NAMED CLAY AIKEN FOR BRINGING ALL OF YOU INTO MY LIFE. I WOULD NEVER HAVE MET ANY OF YOU HAD I NOT GONE SEARCHING FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HIM. THAT IS WHEN I CAME UPON CLAYMANIACS. I LURKED FOR AWHILE BEFORE I FOUND THE OCD AND FROM DAY ONE I FELT RIGHT AT HOME HERE. I DO NOT THINK CLAY HAS ANY IDEA HOW HE HAS IMPACTED SO MANY BY JUST BEING HIMSELF.
I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SOCIAL IN CHARLOTTE. IF GOD IS WILLING I WILL BE THERE TO ACTUALLY MEET FACE TO FACE MORE OF YOU, SO IF YOU ARE GOING GET READY FOR A HUGE HUG FROM ME. I STILL HAVE EVERY CARD THAT EACH OF YOU HAVE SENT TO ME HANGING ALL OVER MY HOUSE AS A REMINDER TO ME EVERYDAY OF HOW TRULY BLESSED I AM. LOVE AND HUGS, JJ-JOYCE

I received a pm from someone who lurks at the OCD to tell me how she thought we were such a wonderful thread, one you don't see elsewhere. She thought we were such good friends, she didn't know if she should post. I told her we ARE good friends, but all of us posted for the first time sometime, and were welcomed into the group.

Her pm reminded me (not that I need a reminder) of all the special people here. Thank you for welcoming each new friend. Thank you for always being a friend to all. And thank you for sticking with each and every one of us through thick and thin. I am thankful every single day for each one of you. Woody

I began and ended with Woody for one simple reason....homage to the maker of our home!

REMEMBER, ALWAYS SPREAD THE CLAYLOVE!!![/size]

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 07:41:27 PM »

PRAYER GROUP'S PRAYER LIST

Welcome to The OCD's Prayer Group Many of our OCD members have expressed a desire to share our Love, Care and Concern for each other through the Love and Faith we share in Our Lord. This has resulted in starting a Prayer Group that will pray together, simulataneouly, in private, everyday at 10:00PM .

We will include a Prayer List that will keep members abreast of the intentions that will be focused upon for each individual on the list. We will have an overall coverage of certain daily inclusions, Urgent/"SOS's" to God as emergencies arise as well as circumstances that we are aware of or that the individual has they, themselves requested.

We are doing this away from the main pages as not to offend anyone who is not of likemindedness. We ask that as we respect your decision not to join us in Prayer, that you accept our need as believers to minister to each other in this fashion.

We do, however, invite you to read our list, and if you would like to, just take the time to think good thoughts and well wishes for those who are suffering or in need.

I hope you all bear with me in overseeing this list. If you find I have not included someone., it is either because they requested not to be included or that I am not sure where you stand on this issue. If you would like to be added to the list, please PM me with your request. If I have added you in error, my apologies and please notify me thru PM asap.

Everyone who is part of this group will be listed daily. If there is nothing beside your name, it is either I am not sure if something that you told me was announced publicly or privately to me and therefore for privacy issues, I would not take the chance to include it. Know that if it is not there and I am aware of it, as any of you may know things about one another that we ALL are not privy to....please remember to include those in your private prayers.
------------------------------------------------------------
Let us begin:

LORD,
WE GATHER HERE TOGETHER TO GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE FOR ALL YOUR WONDROUS GIFTS. WE ASK THAT YOU LOOK UPON US WITH MERCY AND GRANT US FORGIVENESS. MAY WE LIVE EACH DAY REMEMBERING THAT WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND ARE TO CARRY OUT YOUR WILL. PLEASE PROTECT US FROM ALL EVIL AND GIVE US THE DIRECTION TO FULFILL OUR SOJOURN HERE. WE ASK NOT ONLY FOR OURSELVES, BUT FOR ONE ANOTHER. KYRIE ELEISON........AMEN

DAILY PRAYER'S:

FOR ALL OUR CLAYMANIAC FRIEND'S AND FOR
CLAY AIKEN The Catalyst which has brought us all together:

FATHER, WE ASK FOR YOUR PROTECTION, AND THAT YOU MAY GRANT US HEALTH, COURAGE, COMFORT, HAPPINESS, STRENGTH, PEACE, AND HOPE.  MAY YOU FILL US WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS AND KNOWLEDGE, SO WE MAY SPREAD YOUR WORD AND DO YOUR WILL...AMEN  

URGENT:

CLAY AIKEN: Most merciful Father...our prayers are for Your obedient steward, Clay.  Lord, Clay does Your work utilizing his beautiful voice for Your praise and glory and the benefit of children and all people..we ask that you guide him to where he can best share Your love and aid those without a voice.  Thank you for this young messenger you've sent to us who exemplifies doing Your will and sharing Your word.  We pray for Clay's protection...please keep him safe on whatever path he may be at the moment.  Keep Clay strong for the journey ahead.  Let his good deeds shine forth and forever change the lives of the less fortunate who have been victims of horrendous hardship.

Also, we ask that You watch over Clay's brother, Brett, who is serving in the military and is now in Iraq . Please, keep their Mother Mother, Faye Parker strong, in the midst of such worry for both of her beloved sons. Father, grant us, these, our urgent requests.

JohnMartin: Most merciful Father, You want nothing more than for Your little children to be well and happy...we come to You on behalf of this precious child.  John is a very ill little boy, whom we all fell in love with when he performed with Your steward, Clay Aiken.  We are not aware of his current condition, however, last week we heard he had passsed out and not come to.....You are the Master Physician Lord...we humbly ask You to place Your healing hands on this child and we will all open our hearts and hands to send light and love to this darling little boy.

FlakenforaikeninFl:Father, our dear friend's cousin is not well right now, and we pray for his healing.  May you give strength and faith to this family as thy endure the trial they are facing.  

Glory...Most merciful Lord...we come to You on behalf of our precious Glory.  She has asked that we remember her in our prayers, yet we are not privy to what is upsetting her.  Father You know all things and we come to You asking You to deal with her situation and bring her peace, and comfort

Havinaclayaffair/LoraFather, our dear friend is in severe pain right now.  Her world is in shambles and she can not see the light ahead.  Please, give her comfort and direction.  Infuse her with knowledge of where to turn in the road ahead.  Show her there is more happiness and love ahead for her...more than she has ever known.  Give her the ability to love and trust again

Houstonclayfan/Colleen:Loving Father, we humbly beseech you to surround Colleen and her unborn babies with You Light, Love and protection.  Our dear friend is having Gallbladder surgery and is carrying twins. Keep Colleen and those precious girls safe and healthy.

JJ/Joyce: Father of mercy our Joyce is in the hospital yet again.  She is suffering so and also emotionally drained.  We beg You to give Joyce hope, courage and strength to fight this terrible battle....keep Joyce free of pain and heal her of all ill.....There is has been too much grief for our friend Joyce and her family.  Joyce's Dad has just passed and they are hurting so.  Please, let them feel Your love and comfort.  Give them faith and knowledge to know that Dad is home at last with You, free of all worldly pain.  We ask that You carry this family through all their many trials.

Father, we come to You with heavy hearts...we have received terrible news that our beloved Joyce's Cancer has returned.  Please, we beg You, we implore You....please Let our Joyce go back into remission once again.  Lay Your healing hands upon her and pull out all of this evil invader, leaving Joyce Cancer Free forever.  Give strength and courage, hope and will to our dear friend, and also we send out our love and prayers for her husband, Alan as he cares for his precious wife. This family already bears too many burdens.  Lord, this family has suffered so much this past year.. we IMPLORE You to heal their pain. Please Dearest Father, heal this family who has so much to cope with. Joyce's Little niece Lauren is in constant need of Your healing as well and is facing surgery very soon. Please, Carry Them through these trials they must endure. Heal Lauren O Lord, if it be Your will, as you are the Master Physician.

Kendall/Dee: Father, please hear our plea.  Our friend Dee's sister Naomi and brotherinlaw Bill, are in need of Your healing.  Naomi fell and fractured her hipbone down to her knee and will have steel bolts inserted into her leg...she has already survived 2 strokes in the past 2 years and her right leg is already affected from the stroke.
Bill has a very bad heart, has had several surgeries, and has lost the vision in one eye.  This loving couple is in their 70's and life is already difficult.  Please, Father of mercy, help this couple to heal and be able to stay independent.

Moonshot/MichelleFather, our sweet friend, Michelle, has asked for urgent prayers on her behalf in regards to a full time job.  Michelle has struggled for a long time now Father, and she needs You to bring stability to her life.  Please, we humbly ask that You hear the prayers of many who care about this lovely young woman.

Phillyluvsclay/Theresa:FATHER OF MERCY, OUR BELOVED FRIEND THERESA AND HER FAMILY HAVE SUFFERED A TERRIBLE TRAGEDY. HER COUSIN LINDA HAS 15 BROKEN BONES IN HER BODY FROM A CAR CRASH AND HER COUSIN COLLEEN HAS COME HOME TO YOUR LOVING ARMS.  LORD, YOU ARE THE DICTATOR OF ALL THINGS...WHAT WE MAY FIND MEANINGLESS AND CRUEL SURELY MUST HAVE A BIGGER PURPOSE THAN WE ARE AWARE OF WHILE WE ARE HERE ON THIS EARTH.

WE ALSO SEND URGENT PRAYERS ON BEHALF OF HER COUSINS, JACKIE, PEGGY, LINDA, MARY WHO LOST NOT ONLY THEIR MOTHER ( THERESA'S AUNT LUCY) BUT THEIR SISTER LUCILLE AS WELL.

THERE ARE SO MANY WHOM THIS TRAGEDY AS AFFECTED LORD....THE ENTIRE FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, CO-WORKERS.........WE IMPLORE YOU FOR ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WHOM ARE SUFFERING, THAT THEY MAY LOOK AND SEE THE ONE SET OF FOOTPRINTS....YOUR FOOTPRINTS....SO THEY MAY REALIZE YOU ARE THERE TO CARRY THEM THROUGH.

WE ASK FOR YOU TO HEAL THOSE INJURED QUICKLY, TAKE AWAY THERE PHYSICAL PAIN, AND IN TIME, HEAL THEM OF THE TRAUMA AND HEARTACHE THEY WILL ALWAYS CARRY INSIDE OF THEM.

LORD, WE ASK YET AGAIN.....MR PHILLY HAD SURGERY ON HIS HERNIA AND WE ASKED THAT YOU WATCH OVER MR PHILLY THROUGH HIS ORDEAL....YOU DID AND HE IS HOME HEALING. WE PRAY THAT HE IS IN AS LITTLE DISCOMFORT AS POSSIBLE AND THAT HE IS RESTORED TO  HEALTH QUICKLY.

AMEN

Spikee/Peggy: Father, our friend Peggy has a friend whose 11 yr old grandson (Markie) may need Chemo shots even though he doesn't have cancer. There is a high level of lead in his blood and he is so thin now. Lord of mercy, we ask that you look upon Your child Markie with favor and heal him from this unknown invader.

ydebi: Father, our friend Debi has also come to us on behalf of a little 15 month old child....her name is Zoe.  Zoe has neuro-blastoma , a lesion behind her eye and on her kidney.  Her bone marrow is abnormal and there are lesions on her bones as well.  They have started an aggressive chemo treatment for 21 wks, three day sessions...the tumor behind her eye can not be surgically removed so for that they are doing radiation..the tumor behind the kidney they are removing surgically...after all the chemo is done and if she tolerates that then they are talking bone marrow transplant and something with the brain stem cells in April or May... Lord, You are the Master Physician and Healer, please, we implore you on behalf of this precious child....heal her  and restore her to perfect health.  May she and her parents be comforted during this disturbing time and look to You for strength and courage to face this trial.

FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE EARTHQUAKE
Father, an earthquake has just struck the same area in Indonesia as the Tsunamia.  Please, we beg you, we implore You, to aid and comfort these people who are already in dire straights.  They have suffered so.  We do not even know yet, the extent of damage, however, we are certain it can not be good news.  May You watch over YOur children who need You so.

FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE TSUNAMI: Father of Mercy, we do not understand why such a tragedy that took so many innocent lives would occur.  We do not Question Your plan, but we are only human and can not comprehend such a devastation.  May the souls of the thousands who lost their lives, be at peace and at home in Your loving arms.  However, those left behind who are all alone, injured, without shelter and/or any worldly belongings, are going to need You to carry them through this.  May You provide them with strength and courage to face whatever may come their way.  Open the hearts of those that are able, to give service, aid in any way possible and to pray for all those who suffer.
---------------------------------------------------------------

CLAYMANIAC FRIEND'S:  

ACCOUNTRYFAN/JERRY : Bless him with courage and desire to continue to face new experiences and thank you for the friendship he brings to us.

AIKENISMYIDOL/MONICA : Loving Fasther, Give Monica direction, courage and the ability to use all the many talents she possesses. We ask that You grant our young friend good health and happiness always.
WE also pray for her young friend Brenton who is going through severe depression, he needs lots of prayers to guide him so he can face the outside world again and return to school.  

alli_aiken/Alli:Dearest Father, Our young friend is carrying around a heavy heart....she is finding college difficult even though she graduated at the top of her High School Class.  Change is difficult for anyone, but, it is especially hard on someone at this age.  Alli also has a financial burden, but recently things have gotten better in that respect.  These burdens are part of the depression she is experiencing.  Also, she feels lonely.  We ask that You comfort her, give her strength and guide her to where she needs to be in her life.  Lord, we are all here for our friend, but,  please, put her together with some wonderful people her age that she may enjoy this special time of her life.

ANGELA : Our friend Angela has been at her job for many years and is in danger of losing it...please grant her peace of mind that all things will work out for the best in whatever direction You may lead her.
Also,Angela's Dad fell and broke his hip in 3 places and had surgery.  He also has other health issues that are a concern.  We once again ask you to hear the prayers of so many that care, that You heal him from his injury and his other illnesses.  Please Father, take away Angela's Dad's pain and give him strength and comfort through this most difficult time.  We also ask You to carry Angela, her Mom ,Tony and all other's near and dear, through this trial.

BOCAQUEEN/SUSAN : Lord, Thank you for hearing the prayers of many and helping Susan to continue to heal from her exhaustion issues and painful ankle. Our friend is in continuous need of Your help with her weightloss. Please remember her Mother who has suffered for more than 5 years with a dibiliating cough and who also has a Brain Anuerysm.  Lord of Mercy, little Stephanie has once again had her shunt replaced.  This time the drain could not go from her brain into her tummy...this time it had to be inserted into her heart ventricle.  We know that Stephanie's battles are far from over. Father, we ask that You, the Master Physician, please,heal this child of all her many afflictions and give strength and comfort to those who love and care for her.

BOZENA : Please Father, continue to give healing to her ankle that has had many surgeries.May she Continue to have success with weightloss as it is important towards getting her Diabetes under control. Lord, please bless our wonderful caring friend for her good works...she is a testament to Your way.

claysjoy/Kris :Most gracious and understanding Father, we know you hear each and every prayer...we come to You and ask You to have mercy and grant another request....our friend Kris is having her patience tried and is suffering within and needs your help to cope. Please, we ask that You embrace her with Your presence and calm her. Bring peace and serenity into her life , that she is in such need of. Thanks be to You O Lord.

CL4CLAY/EVELYN : Lord,  Our beloved friend has injured herself and has been hurting.  We ask that You heal her quickly and return her to her well self.  Continue to grant good health and zest for life to this amazing woman . Heal Evelyn from her Migraine's that she suffers with. May you look upon our special friend with favor and bless her with all that makes for a good life...health, happiness and love.

claydevotee/Thea : Father, our friend has recently had surgery on her knee.  We ask that You heal Thea and that she will be feeling terrific as soon as possible.  Please shower Thea and her loved ones with all of Your wondrous blessings.

CLAYFAN4LYF88/KIMMY :Lord, Our young friend is suffering with depression.  Please, lift Kimmy's spirits and take away all the pain she is going through.  

Claymaniac113078/Cindy:  Father of Love and protector of all, we humbly beseech You to surround Cindy and her family with Your light, keeping all evil away and letting no harm befall this precious family. Burdens were many and we prayed that You would lift and ease the heartache.....and You did.  Loving Lord, we knew there would be only one set of footprints, and there were, for You  carried them through this trial and gave Cindy and her family strength and comfort. Thanks be to You O Lord. Please, bless Cindy and her loved ones with, health, happiness and lots of love.  We give thanks and praise for Your bringing and end to the turmoil that has been facing this wonderful family.

CLAYMANIAC2000/JANET : Healing for her Back pain and health issues.  May You watch over Janet as she lives alone and we worry about our friend.

CLAY'SJULIE/JULIE :Precious Lord, please Heal the many medical issues Julie suffers with.  Our friend has been through much heartache in her life and we ask that You be always by her side giving her strength and showering her with many blessings. Also, grant Julie Courage to face personal issues as well as Perseverence to attempt weightloss .  Please, watch over Julies family that carries many burdens.

CTlovesCLAY/LINDA :Father, please give Strength and comfort to our friend Linda as she cares for her Mother and Mother-in-law. It is most difficult and exhausting being a caretaker, but such a pure and selfless act. Also, we ask for healing FOR both these women who ill. We ask that you bless Linda with nothing less than health, happiness and love.

Debster : Debbie is someone who is always helping others.  Father remember Debbie when she is in need.  May she be given back tenfold for all she gives. Thank you for making Debbie the kind, thoughtful person she is. Grant her and her family, peace, health and many blessings.

DUDLEY5 : Heal our friend from her cancer Lord, for You are the Master Physician with whom all things are possible. Thank you dear God for bringing Dudley safely out of her surgeries and we ask that you give her strength, comfort and hope to believe that she will soon be through with all this heartache and fear.

fhmmany :Blessings for our friend and protection from any ill. May happiness always surround Frankie and her loved ones.
Grant peace, prosperity, and especially good health to this lovely person. May You continue to heal her granddaughter Laney, from her recent ear surgery.

FLAKENFORAIKENINFL : Lift our dear friend's spirits as she struggles with personal issues. O most merciful Lord, please help our friend with the heavy burden she is carrying at her job, this is the time she would need to see just "one" set of footprints.....please Father...Carry her through this. Lord...we also ask that you heal Flakey's daughter.

forever_clay/Amanda :Lord, our friend has injured her foot.  Please heal her quickly and let her get back to a normal routine. Please, most merciful Father, guide Amanda, Your precious Child, to a place that will make her happy and whole. Let her realize she has many who care and are concerned for her and her wellbeing. Give Amanda Hope, Comfort and craddle her in Your Loving arms. May whatever is missing or difficult in her relationships at home be healed and replaced with unconditional love and acceptance. Also, we come to YOu regarding Amanda's cousin who
is flunking out of college, she is lying to everyone in the family about it and her future plans. She is constantly fighting herself to make herself seem better than everyone and to make people believe she is someone other than who she is.  The family cares so immensely about each other that when one is hurt, They all are. YET, the family really doesn’t have much of a clue because of her lies, so they really cant help her the way  they should. Because Amanda is so close, she is taking on her problems as well.  Father, these 2 young girls are carrying so much burden
and stress. Please, intervene and make things better regarding this situation.  May this be Your will O LOrd.

GLORY/DIANE :Lord, we worry so about our special friend.  She struggles in many areas of her life, and we ask that You intervene and ease her burdens.  Keep Glory healthy and provide her with all that is necessary for her to get through these trying times. We also pray for extra protection for Glory's son who is a missionary doing your will Father and spreading Your word.  Praise be to You O Lord.

GRAMMAof6/BARB Father, we thank You for the Protection You gave to Barb's son-in-law who was overseas in the military and that You bought him safely home. We are ever so grateful to her family for their sacrifice as he was away to protect all of us and our country. May You grant Barbara and her family peace, health and happiness.

Havinaclayaffair/Lora :  Father, thank You for sending us this special friend.  May she and her family be blessed with all the good things life has to offer...for it is through You that they come. We ask that You surround Lora with Your Love and Light , protecting her from all evil.

Heater/Heather :Lord, our friend Heather has been trying so hard to lose weight ,like so many of us, please give her the perserverence and strength to follow through and keep to a regimen. Thank you Father, for giving Heather the promotion she was so deserving of.

HER/JAYNE :Lord, we thank You for answering our prayer's and giving our dear friend the strength to stay smokefree for nearly a year. We especially ask that you continue to intervene in the situation where there is struggle within her marriage. Guide Jayne & her family and bring them peace, love and unity in all things. We thank and praise You Lord for the wonderful news, that her brother Mark has NO Tumor.  Please help Kyle, her son, to get himself into fit condition.  Also, may Jayne's daughter Scooter continue to excel in her schoolwork.  Our prayers are also continuous for Jayne's Dad and healing from his cancer.

HOUSTON/COLLEEN
Most merciful and loving Father, You have answered our prayers yet again.  You have given the wondrous gift of twins in the womb, to our dear friend Colleen and her husband Scott.  May this pregnancy be one filled with beautiful moments in anticipation of the arrival of Your miracles.  Father these babies are so loved already, not only by their parents and family, but by all of us here who gather together in Your name. Father, we also ask that You Heal Colleen's brother who is paralyzed on one side and give strength to his family as they care for him.  It is most difficult being a caretaker and dealing with the heartache as well. Bless this family and provide them with strength and courage. Also bless Colleen for her way of touching other's, especially her students whom are fortunate to call her teacher.

ILCLAYMATE/ANGELA :  Bless Our friend Angela for all the joy she brings to us each day. May You shower this family with Your gifts of health, happiness, love and prosperity.  Also we ask that You heal Angela's husbands shoulder pain and keep him free of having to have surgery.

ILOVETOWRITE/SHANNON :Father, may You send Shannon the Support of her family when needed and remember that our friend is in need of Your Guidance.  Shannon has had many medical issues as of late and we ask that You heal her of all things that are intrusive to her wellbeing.  also, please help her with her weightloss. May she always find Enjoyment in her writing and have the talent necessary to be accomplished in it. May she always remain devoted and Continue the study of Your Word.

JAN : Jan finds such joy in her artwork and gives such joy through same. May You grant her Success in her business. Most of all Dearest Father, Jan needs You by her side with her situation at home.  We ask that You open her husbands heart to Your love and hers. Also, Their son needs to realize his family is there to to lean on in times of need and may You lead Him to a good place O Lord.

JJ/JOYCE Most merciful Father, our beloved friend Joyce has cancer and is no longer in remission.  We ask that You heal this special person. May you aid Joyce's son with his situation as well. Also, we ask for your mercy for her little niece Lauren who has Caudal Regression Syndrome, and for her sister Kay who is a single mother coping with all this and much more. For Joyce herself to be able to continue to support , comfort and aid her family. . For Joyce's friend Debbie who is suffering the pain of a broken marriage and is having a hard time coping with life...please give her guidance and comfort dearest Father.

Judee/Judy:Dearest Lord, we pray for the wellbeing of our dear friend Judy and her family.  Keep them safe from all harm, and send extra protection to guard her daughters from any evil.  May Your unbounding gifts of health, happiness and love always be  blessings You grant this loving family.

JOJOFather, may You grant our friend the blessings of peace, health, happiness and love.

KENDALL/Dee :Most merciful Father, we thank you for sending our friend back to be with us...she was missed for quite some time.  We have asked that You watch over Dee and her health issues, especially the concern with her Blood pressure...and You have once again heard our pleas.  Thank You Lord for the mercy you show to us all.

LORRAINE : Most merciful Father, we aks that You bless Lorraine with good health, good friends, and lots of love.  Our friend's son Jaime is in a lot of pain right now...please, Father...guide him and help him thru his trials and may they be resolved as quickly as possible.

LadyC/Kristi : Lord, our friend Kristi has experienced a horrendous situation in her own home, her daughter was a victim of abuse by her very own father...please, O Lord...comfort and heal both Kristi and Kandise from pain and suffering. Bless them both with a future filled with warmth and love. May they both be able to let go of this past hurt and find the true love and compassion of someone who is deserving. May you give them strength and help them to lean on each other through their journey to be healed. Surround them with your light and protection from all evil. Thanks and praise to you O Lord.

MARILYN : Bless her in all her endeavors. Continue to allow our friend to share her humor and warmth with so many who are proud to call her friend. Marilyn has gone through many trials in her life and has come out shining...May you continue to be the steady Anchor in her life and may she enjoy ongoing success, good health and lots of love.

MOONSHOT/MICHELLE :Michelle has just embarked upon a new journey.  Father, we ask that You allow this lovely young woman to have a fresh start,  and find love and happiness in her new surroundings. We thank You for sending work Michelle's way and may there be even a better position to come to her one day soon.  Also, her brother Steve has just announced he is getting divorced...please help him thru this most difficult time. Michelle's nephew Jason was in an automobile accident a few months ago and this young man is in a deep depression since this happened and he needs your strength and comfort dearest Father. Michael - a nephew - is 9 now, but was a preemie when he was born. He's been having headaches and stomachaches for the past year. The doctors have done all kinds of tests and can't figure out what is wrong, please Father, give direction to these Dr.s to find the reason and the cure. Michelle's dog Moonshot, is having a terrible bout of ear infections. The medicine doesn't seem to be working and his ears are swollen and sore, Please, remember this beautiful animal to be healed as well. And lastly, but never least, Father, help our friend is in need healing in her life....please, Look upon Michelle with favor and mercy.

Pepe :Lord, May You Bless Pepe with many more happy moments like the ones she and her husband so enjoyed several month's ago. Also, we ask that You keep our friend safe from all ill and enrich her life with all that would bring her happiness.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY :Father, Our friend is going thru a trying time in her life right now...please, hold her up and bring her peace and comfort during this time of trial. May she Continue to have good health and and a beautiful spirit which she shares so richly with everyone here. Continued prayers for her dear sister Cathy in her everyday challenges. And prayers for Philly's mom that she remain healthy as well.

Prissy :Lord, our friend is suffering with pain in her neck. Please, heal Prissy quickly and may she be back to her healthy and strong self real soon. May You Continue to bless her with the talent she has playing the violin, which brings joy to so many. Heal her painful knees, dear Father, for they have been bothersome for much too long. Lord, we prayed that You would once again bless Prissy's niece Kathy  with another child soon after the loss of her last pregnancy and You heard us.  We ask that You keep both Mother and child safe and that all will be well throughout the entire pregnancy , birth and life of this precious baby. Father, You are most loving and kind to those who come to You and You give to all who come in the name of the Lord.

sjlogghe/Sarah :Continued healing for her Father's recent heart Blockage. Blessings for our friend and may she always be the kind and loving daughter she is today.

SASHA :Lord, our friend is saddened over the passing last year of her beloved Father.  Please, reinforce the knowledge that Dad is not gone, but just separated temporarily from his loved ones, and is "living" to the fullest in the most beautiful of abodes. Please hear our prayers and lift the sorrow from her heart. May You Bless her for the friendship she brings and may she find joy in all aspects of her life.

SPIKEE : Our friend's son was married recently....Father please, bless this union and may it bring unbounding joy to all the family. May you protect our friend from all ill and shower her with much joy and happines in her life.  

TAMMY Dearest Father, our friend is in need of your comfort and guidance, please take away the anxiety she is feeling and the freedom to be able to adapt more easily to new situations as they arise in her llife. Also, we ask that you bless Tammy with happiness and success at her new job and may she excel there. Please, as for all of us, bless Tammy, her Children ,her parents and all her loved ones with health and well being.

TESSIE :May she find peace and contentment in whatever path she chooses.

WOODSTOCK854 : We ask that You heal our beloved friend's painful leg. Please, replenish the income which she is now without. Bless Debbie for bringing us all together and making this whole community of friendships possible. Protection and direction for her son who has embarked upon his new college life as well as protection for the others in her family.

WORDSMITH/LYNN : Father, our dear friend is overworked and overwhelmed.  Lynn needs Strength to fulfill her multitasking and we ask that she may lean upon You for You are the only crutch that can support this heavy burden. May You grant Lynn the gift of health, and aid her with her weightloss attempt . May You redirect her brother's life which has been on a downhill decline since the passing of their Mother 3 years ago. May his new "surroundings" be a blessing in disguise.  Father, there are no mistakes, You have led him there for a reason...may it turn his world around and bring happiness back to this hurting family.

ydebi/Debi:Father, You are all powerful and we asked that You look upon Your child, Debi's Daughter Shawndra, with favor,and that there would be nothing wrong when the tests were retaken regarding her pregnancy, and You heard our pleas.  Praise to You Almighty God. May You look upon Your servant Debi, and her family, with utmost favor, and continue to Bless them in all areas of their lives.
Most merciful Father, once again one of Your children is in pain.  We come to You on behalf of Debi's brother, Andy, who suffered a head injury many, many years ago.  Andy has struggled through the years but was always able to pull through. Please, let Andy feel Your ever-abiding presence and have the will to continue on knowing that there are so many who love him and need him.
---------------------------------

ILOVETOWRITE /SHANNON WILL BE SENDING US THESE LOVELY QUOTES:

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another : and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching" (Hebrews 10:24-25).

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life" (Proverbs 4:23).

-----------------------------------------------------

.......and from me,

Give me eyes Lord, to see hidden tears,
Help me to comfort those filled with fears.
Give me ears, Lord, to hear the plea
Of those who depend and rely on me.
Give me strength Lord, for those, weaker than I,
To share their burdens and not ask, "WHY?"
Give me courage,Lord, to forget pain from the past,
To know in Your arms, I can find peace at last.
Give me wisdom, Lord, to plant the seeds,
In those who question what this world really needs.
Give me Your grace,Lord, for it's only through You
I can find the insight to know what to do.
Give me hope, Lord, when new challenges begin,
Through a joyful life, that comes from within.
Most of all, Lord, as You taught from the start,
Just give me a kind and loving heart.

Shirley Wlodarczyk

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord, You are kind and
forgiving, most loving to
all who call on You.
Psalm 86.

May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord
be glad in these works!
Psalm 104:31

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 07:46:36 PM »

Welcome Session 43!!!

The Session that will host the Official 2005 Claymaniacs Social

Since this session will most likely host the 2005 Social, I just wanted to dedicate this session and thank all of those involved in making it the success I know it will be.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, but over the past several months I have read many posts from those involved.  The huge amount of time you have all taken out of your already busy lives is appreciated by all of us.   I don't want to name names, because I will surely forget someone.  Once again, thank you all so much for your hard work and dedication to the Claymaniacs.  I know you will all have a blast and will make memories that you will never forget.

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2005, 07:49:52 PM »

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

As we embark on a new session, let us think of all of those going through difficult times, those getting ready to travel to the Social, and now, the victims of the newest SE Asia earthquake.  We always rally in prayer when needed.  Thank you for that, and for always being there for each other.  

Let's move on to Session 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Woodstock X43

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2005, 07:52:20 PM »

I guess some decorations are in order for the new cottage!!!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2005, 07:52:51 PM »

Thank you, Cindy, for your kind remarks.  Yes, several people have been involved planning the Social, but none as much as Boca and Flakey.  HATS OFF TO YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy, and everyone, we know you will be there in spirit, and we will be thinking of each of you!!!!!!!!!!!
Woodstock X43

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 07:54:56 PM »

wave I've been MIA, but I can't miss helping with the decorations. Welcome home everyone!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2005, 07:56:30 PM »

wave Lindsay!!  Thanks for helping with the decorations!!!

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2005, 07:58:06 PM »

WOWSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy and Lindsay...the place is looking very NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay, s*rry about your team losing, but they played SO well, you must ALL be very proud!!!!!!!
Woodstock X43

clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2005, 07:58:08 PM »

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A NEW ONE!!                                                                          

Clay says Hi!! wave  

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2005, 07:58:13 PM »

Hi Cindy and Woody!

I wanted to post this a few days ago, but I refrained. It gave me a good laugh .... Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2005, 07:58:56 PM »

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2005, 07:59:56 PM »

Joyce,
I LOVE that picture of Clay!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you are happy about our new home!!!!!!!!!!!!    
Woodstock X43

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2005, 08:00:43 PM »

Quote from: wvclayfan
Hi Cindy and Woody!

I wanted to post this a few days ago, but I refrained. It gave me a good laugh .... Laughing

If I recall from last night, Bozena and AC will love this one!!!  They were talking about nude beaches in Europe!!

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2005, 08:00:47 PM »

Quote from: woodstock854

Lindsay, s*rry about your team losing, but they played SO well, you must ALL be very proud!!!!!!!
Woodstock X43

Thanks Woody!! We are proud!! The team was welcomed home last night with over 5,000 fans cheering for them! It was wonderful!

I have to admit, I cried like a baby. I couldn't even finish watching the game. Laughing

Congrats to Illini! They pulled it out!

~ Lindsay ~

clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2005, 08:01:57 PM »

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2005, 08:02:27 PM »

WOW!  Y'all have made the cottage look awesome in not a whole lot of time!!  

I agree that Boca and Flakey have done a ton of work on the Social and I know it is going to be a big success.  All of you who won't be there in person will certainly be there in spirit!

Hey Lindsay!!  Hope you are doing well...too bad we pretty much missed each other tonight!

I am going to head off to bed now.  I hope you all have a great rest of the evening and I'll see you all tomorrow!!

Sweet Clay Dreams!!  Baby Dust Baby Dust

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2005, 08:02:42 PM »

wave Woody!!!  It's great to see you!!  I haven't seen you in a while.  I know we have both been busy!!  Are you getting all excited for the big event?  Does the social start at the end of the week or this weekend?

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2005, 08:03:29 PM »

Quote from: Claymaniac113078

If I recall from last night, Bozena and AC will love this one!!!  They were talking about nude beaches in Europe!!

Oh wow ... I must have missed some conversation! I'll have to go back and look for it.

~ Lindsay ~

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 102 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx