gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:09:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 287
Total: 287

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MARCH 23  (Read 5888 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 08:24:16 AM »

Clay's interview is up at WRAL.com.

The interview will be continued tomorrow, as Clay talks about what's coming up with his CD and more.

The link to stream live video is on the Claymaniacs front page.
cjrmax
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 08:30:08 AM »

As to the AI mistake, this is posted on the AI website:
IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTE CHANGE
Due to an error with the graphics shown on-screen (incorrect voting numbers were displayed) during the performance recap at the end of last night’s AMERICAN IDOL, a live, one-hour show will air tonight, Wednesday, March 23 9/8c on FOX, to enable a re-vote. This new show will combine new live elements with encores of Tuesday’s performances from the remaining 11 contestants.

Phone lines will open at the conclusion of tonight's show and will remain open for two hours to give viewers the chance to vote for their favorite contestants and keep them in the competition. Only the voting results from tonight’s show will determine who received the lowest number of votes and will be sent home this week. Tune in to see who America has chosen to stay and who is sent home on the live results show tomorrow, Thursday, March 24 9/8c live on FOX.

My question is - if they are showing encores of last night's performances PLUS "new live elements" - how are they going to fit it all into one hour???

I also had to laugh at that Sting7 person saying IKYWW was not a song Clay would have chosen!  Obviously he/she hasn't kept up with Clay on the concert circuit!
fantasys about clay
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 01:36:38 PM »

Oh, I remember Clay singing that song on the summer tour!!!!! He was sooooo good!!! It was awesome! I was standing there no longer cold from waiting over 11 hours in line and I sang the whole song with Clay! He is the best!!!!!!       Anthony's was okay but no Clay!      

I can't belive the voting though. Just another way for them the shove more American Idol down are throats! If Clay was on I would not be complanting  though! I didn't notice the numbers though, I have the memerized from all the voting I did season 2 so I look at the last number.

Thanks for the news everyone!

Have a great day!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2005, 04:01:45 PM »

Thank you Deanna for the news.

Poor Anthony he did do a good job with IKYWW, but could never come close to Clay --even my hubby said the same thing--I do wish Anthony the best--but he is no Clay---he is Anthony.

TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!
Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2005, 04:49:50 PM »

Thanks so much for today's news!!!  

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to: