gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:43:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 400
Total: 400

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 42 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 70662 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 04:56:33 PM »

7000 eek!  I AM QUITE THE BLABBERMOUTH.  Blah blah blah

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 04:57:36 PM »

HELLO ...
KNOCK KNOCK ANYONE IN THE NEW HOME ???

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2005, 05:00:45 PM »

I'LL BE BACK AFTER  IDOL,,

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2005, 05:24:01 PM »

Idol is on a commercial, so I wanted to say HELLO! wave

Happy Session 42! I shall return!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2005, 05:24:33 PM »

Click to enlarge

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2005, 05:43:09 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE---COMMERCIAL BREAK  RIGHT NOW JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO wave --HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING AI

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2005, 06:08:06 PM »

Just when you least expect it, Scott and Grace are back on the air...all new season...same old story...

SCOTT AND GRACE[/b]
TODAY'S EPISODE: "OUTER SPACE"
======================
Grace: "CALLING SPACE WILL BE A PIECE OF CAKE. I ORDERED THIS SPACE PHONE, SPACE CHAIR, AND SPACE HEATER FOR THE TRIP TO OUTER SPACE. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO OUTER SPACE!!!"

Violet: "I CAN'T WAIT TO GET INTO THE ROCKET!!! IT'LL BE A BLAST!!"

Grace: "CERTAINLY!!! I JUST HOPE OUR HUSBAND'S WON'T MIND US LEAVING FOR OUTER SPACE."

Violet: "WHAT'S THERE FOR THEM TO BE WORRIED ABOUT?? I'LL BET PEOPLE GO TO OUTER SPACE ON A ROUTINE BASIS. BESIDES, IT'LL BE FUN!! NOTHING LIKE HAVING FUN!!"

Grace: "I CAN'T WAIT!! HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY THAT??? I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT! THIS TRIP TO OUTER SPACE...I CAN'T WAIT!!"

Violet: "DID YOU TELL SCOTT THE reason WE'RE GOING TO SPACE? I TOLD WALLACE THE REASON I WAS GOING AND HE SAID HE WOULDN'T TELL ANYBODY."

Grace: "WELL, NOT EXACTLY. HE DOESN'T EVEN know I'M GOING TO OUTER SPACE. I WON'T BE TELLING HIM EITHER!!"
============================
Later...as the sun sets and Scott gets back home from work...
=============================
Scott: "I HAD A NICE LONG TALK WITH WALLACE TODAY ABOUT VIOLET. IT SEEMS THAT VIOLET IS TAKING A TRIP TO OUTER SPACE NEXT WEEKEND. AS SOON AS I HEARD THIS BIT OF INFORMATION, I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT THAT you WOULD TRY AND GET IN ON IT. WELL, YOU ARE not GOING TO OUTER SPACE. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW INSANE THAT SOUNDS???"

Grace: "VIOLET AND I HAVE MADE ALL THE PLANS AND THE ARRANGEMENTS. WE CAN'T END IT ALL NOW. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY. BUT DON'T WORRY, WE'VE TAKEN CARE OF EVERYTHING. WALLACE HAS EVEN HELPED BUY THE SPACE SUITS WE'LL BE WEARING FOR OUR FLIGHT."

Scott: "SO, IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT? YOU AND VIOLET HEAD OFF TO OUTER SPACE AND COME BACK HOME AS IF NOTHING'S HAPPENED?? WHY are YOU GOING TO OUTER SPACE??"

Grace: "I CAN'T SAY. IT'S A SECRET. VIOLET DOESN'T WANT ME TELLING ANYBODY."

Scott: "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU FOR ONE MINUTE!! I THINK you DON'T WANT me KNOWING. BUT SAVE YOUR BREATH...I know WHY YOU'RE GOING TO OUTER SPACE. WALLACE TOLD ME."

Grace: "YOU KNOW?? WALLACE PROMISED HE'D KEEP QUIET. WELL, NOW THAT you KNOW I GUESS THERE'S NO NEED TO BE SECRETIVE."

Scott: "WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE. WHEN WILL IT EVER END?? YOU KNOW, YOU could WAIT UNTIL CLAY COMES JUST A little BIT CLOSER TO HOME!!"

Grace: "THAT'S NOT FAIR!! CLAY'S GONNA DO A ONE-NIGHT PERFORMANCE ON THE MOON AND EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE WILL BE THERE."

Scott: "NO, IT SOUNDS TOO DANGEROUS. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THE MOON...IS that WHY YOU KEPT MOONING ME ALL DAY YESTERDAY??? TRYING TO DROP HINTS...LUCKILY HINTS WERE ALL YOU WERE DROPPING!!"

Grace: "LISTEN TO THIS PROMO: FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY...CLAY AIKEN...BRINGS HIS SHOW TO THE MOON...THE SINGER THAT GAVE THE WORLD "INVISIBLE" AND BROUGHT BACK "SOLITAIRE" IS NOW STANDING SOLITAIRE ON THE MOON...FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY...GENERAL ADMISSION $45.00 AND CHILDREN UNDER 18 GET IN FOR $12.00"

Scott: "SORRY, GRACE. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THE MOON!!"
===========================
Next weekend, Grace and Violet find themselves on the moon...[/b]
============================
Violet: "HOLY COW, GRACE! LOOK AT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CLAY!! BRING ON CLAY!! GAHHH!!"

Grace: "DO YOU THINK SCOTT WILL MIND TOO MUCH?? HE LOOKED PRETTY UPSET TIED UP AND GAGGED."

Violet: "OH, I DON'T KNOW! LET'S WORRY ABOUT THAT WHEN THE SHOW'S OVER. RIGHT NOW I JUST WANNA LOOK AT CLAY!!! HERE HE COMES!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Grace: "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I THINK I JUST MELTED!!! PINCH ME AND SEE IF I'M PUDDY YET!"

Violet: "I CAN'T GET OVER THAT NEW HAIRSTYLE...GAH AND THUD-A-LICIOUS!! AHHHHHH!!!"

Grace: "AHHHHH....OH CLAY! OH CLAY! EEEEEEEE...HE JUST GAVE ME A WINK...LOOK AT THAT!!!"

Violet: "WHAT??? HE WAS GIVING me THE WINK!!!"

Grace: "HE WAS GIVING me THE WINK...I SAW IT!! LOOK UP ON THE SCREEN...MAYBE THEY'LL REPLAY IT IN SLOW MOTION? OH BOY...GAHHH...IT'S IN SLOW-MOTION..."
=========================
Later, as the girls make their way home...[/i]
Grace: "VIOLET, WE'RE ALMOST THERE. I CERTAINLY HOPE WALLACE DROPPED BY AND UN-TIED SCOTT Laughing"

Violet: "I HOPE SO TOO!!"
===============
They walk in the front door...[/i]
===============
Grace: "SCOTT...WALLACE...I WONDER WHERE THEY ARE??"

Scott: "GRACE?? THAT WAS A LOUSY TRICK YOU PLAYED ON ME. YOU TYING ME UP, THINKING GREAT THINGS ARE ON THE WAY, AND THEN YOU SPLIT FOR OUTER SPACE..."

Grace: "WELL, I SEE YOU WERE UN-TIED."

Violet: "WHERE'S WALLACE?"

Scott: "HE WENT HOME AFTER HE UN-TIED ME...SIXTEEN HOURS AGO!"

Grace: "BOY, 16 HOURS? IT SURE DIDN'T SEEM LIKE IT WAS that LONG!! THE FLIGHT BACK WAS QUICK..."

Scott: "WELL, NOW THAT YOU WENT TO OUTER SPACE FOR CLAY AIKEN, I HOPE YOU WERE SATISFIED. NO MORE TRICKS LIKE THAT AGAIN, ALRIGHT??"

Grace: "I PROMISE. NO MORE TRICKS. WE JUST had TO SEE CLAY IN OUTER SPACE. THIS MIGHT BE THE ONLY SHOW HE DOES...WE JUST had TO SEE HIM...WE JUST had TOO!"

Violet: "OKAY, NOW THAT EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE ALRIGHT, I'LL HEAD FOR HOME. GOODNIGHT. I LEFT SOME PICS IN YOUR E-MAIL. CLICK TO MAKE BIG."

Grace: "OKAY, VIOLET. TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE LATER..."

Scott: "WHAT?? YOU SPENT 16 HOURS WITH HER AND YOU'RE GONNA TALK ON THE PHONE LATER??? OKAY, NEVER MIND...I'LL LET THIS ONE PASS FOR NOW...BUT NO MORE MISSIONS TO OUTER SPACE, OKAY??? GEE WHIZ, YOU'RE ALREADY SPACED OUT AS IT IS!!"
And so ends another tale of the Looney's...proving that not even a trip to space is far fetched enough to break the couple apart! [/i]
==========================

wave WELL, I THOUGHT I'D KICK OFF SESSION 42 IN MY OWN WAY Laughing

I STARTED WRITING THIS AROUND 8:10pm TO OCCUPY MY TIME WITH IDOL BEING ON...

JANET: wave I DIDN'T WRITE YOU THE PM YOU HAD ASKED ME TO DO THIS MORNING ON MSN BECAUSE, OF COURSE, THE FREBERG BOOK HADN'T ARRIVED. IT'LL GET HERE EVENTUALLY...I WON'T START GETTING IMPATIENT UNTIL NEXT WEEKS.

IN CASE ANYONE IS WONDERING, MY GRANDMOTHER IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL. SO, WHO KNOWS HOW LONG SHE'LL BE THERE...

I READ THE LAST 3 PAGES OF SESSION 41 AND SAW PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT MORE CLAY CONCERT DATES ANNOUNCED. I AM HOPING FOR OHIO OR A SURROUNDING STATE AND IT BE A WEEKEND!!!!

HELLO LINDSAY; ALL CAPS ANGELA; WOODSTOCK; AND ANYONE ELSE WHO'LL POP IN AFTER I HEAD OUT FOR THE NIGHT...

ACcountryFan
~Jerry~

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2005, 06:08:34 PM »

Good gracious - I go to watch AI and come back to another session. We are clipping right along!!!!

It's so hard to believe that we have gone through so many sessions.  We are a gabby bunch, but that's what happens when you form such really warm, wonderful friendships.

Hi Bozena - I saw you posted and then left, so come on back, honey , and talk awhile.

Hi Tammy - how are you doing tonight?

I thought tonight AI was one of the best for  this group, but, of course, there is no one that can compare to Clay.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
CLAY'SJULIE
SuperFan

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2005, 06:09:51 PM »

JUST GOT FINISHED WATCHING IDOL.. IT WAS ENTERTAINING BUT I DONT VOTE.. THEY ARE ALL OK,,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FRANKIE- THANKS  SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURE OF WILDBABY AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY, WHAT A NICE PICTURE,,! IT WAS A SURPRISE TO GET IN THE MAIL,AND IT MADE MY DAY!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOT THE GREATEST DAY HERE,, I CRIED HALF THE DAY FOR NOTHING AND SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I AM JUST LOSING IT,   I PROBABLY NEED TO  CHANGE MY MEDS/ TOO MANY THINGS ON MY MIND, I GUESS, BUT TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY,, WE HAVE ALL  BEEN THERE,,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I AM THINKING OF ALL OF YOU AND I PROMISE TO  BE IN A BETER MOOD TOMORROW. I WONT LET THIS GO ON WHEN OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THE REAL PROBLEMS,,  LOVE TO ALL OF YOU,, SEE YA TOMORROW.  JULIE

PRAYERS FOR OUR JJ AND ALSO FOR SWEET CLAY . AND FOR FAYE AND BRETT AND CLAY'S WHOLE FAMILY .
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2005, 06:14:02 PM »

Julie - We all have our bad moments.  The main thing is that we're able to pick ourselves up and go on. So-----pick yourself up, honey, and have a great day tomorrow.

JJ - I haven't heard from you today. I hope you're feeling OK. I'm still praying for you.

Colleen - Hope you're in less pain now and that you'll be going home soon.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2005, 06:18:10 PM »

Hey, all!!!

It is snowing like CRAZY here!!!!  It is not supposed to stick, but still, the visibility is poor.  I told hubby and daughter I did not feel like shopping, so they went, and are probably mad at me.  There is always someone mad at me around here.  We all do what we can, right ladies?????

AC - funny skit.  You are so imaginative!!!

Julie girl - Don't let the stress get to you.  Calm down and watch or listen to Clayl!!!!!

I watched Idol and it was better than the last few weeks.  Will post my thoughts over on the AI thread.  
Woodstock X42

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2005, 06:19:49 PM »

Good Evening!  It's hard to believe we are in a new cottage already!  WOW!

Today was a pretty exciting day at work.  We are finally seeing physical changes to the golf course and what we deem the "campus" for the Championship.  The perimiter fence line started to go up today and they are starting to lay flooring for one of our bigger pavilions.  It's SO exciting.  It may not seem all that exciting, but that just tells me that the Championship really isn't that far away!  Only 83 more days!  eek!

Colleen:  I was so happy to see that you posted today!  I'm sure you are in pain and it will take some time to get rid of the soreness. Take it easy!  Huggles

Manders:  Welcome back girlfriend!  Hopefully we'll be on at the same time soon!

Carla:  I'm praying for your friend, Simon.  I hope that things get better very soon.

Philly:  I'll be thinking about Mr. Philly on Friday.  I also continue to pray for your other family members who were in the accident.

Jan:  Congrats on your appointment and getting to go away for a week.  I'm sure you are excited!

Tammy:  Thanks for decorating with all the wonderful pictures!

Woody:  I hope you enjoyed your shopping excursion!

wave Hi Tiffany, Bozena, Julie, Evelyn, AC, Angela, Janet and anyone else around!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2005, 06:21:56 PM »

Good evening OCD'ers!!

I hope everyone had a nice day today!!  I just read our CT forecast for tomorrow and guess what?????.....MORE SNOW!!!!  shocking shocking We are expecting 3-5 inches!!!....Isn't is supposed to be spring??????  A friend sent me a pic of how northeasterns feel about snow, but it is inappropriate to post here.   If anyone is interested, let me know and I will PM it to you!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2005, 06:22:20 PM »

KNOCK.....KNOCK....i JUST WANTED TO STOP BY AND SAY HELLO wave
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2005, 06:23:18 PM »

WELL EVERYONE I AM JUST POPPING INTO OUR NEW HOME BEFORE I CALL IT A NIGHT.  THE PLACE IS LOOKING GOOD AND ALL THE GOOD NEWS COMING ON OUR HONEY MAKES IT THAT MUCH MORE BRIGHTER.

JULIE - NEVER EVER APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR FEELINGS.  WE ALL HAVE GOOD AND BAD DAYS.  THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE.  REMEMBER THAT.  WE LOVE YOU AND ARE HERE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER.  

O.K. I AM OFF FOR THE NIGHT AND WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE MORNING.

I KNOW IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS THERE WILL BE MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS.  DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW I JUST FEEL IT.

SWEET CLAY DREAMS TO EVERYONE.  AMERICAN IDOL WILL COME AND AMERICAN IDOL WILL GO BUT CLAY WILL ALWAYS BE WITH US FROM NOW UNTIL FOREVER.

HUGS
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2005, 06:25:30 PM »

wave Hello everyone! Just stopping by to say hello!!! Hope all is well!

What's this I hear about that dreaded four-letter word that begins with an "s"? I certainly hope it doesn't accumulate too much!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2005, 06:27:05 PM »

Was going to sign off and then I noticed Debi came on. Hi, honey, haven't seen you in a while. Glad to see your post.

Lorraine - Like you - I think I'm calling it a night.  Love to all,hugs, Evelyn

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2005, 06:28:40 PM »

Hi Debi, Cindy & Lindsay!

Good Night Evelyn & Lorraine!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2005, 06:30:36 PM »

wave Heather!!  Glad to hear you had an exciting day at work!!  It's nice when you like your job.  I like mine too, but I am still counting down....2 more days til a 3-day weekend!!!  I think I have Friday to myself....I really need a "me" day!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2005, 06:31:00 PM »

HEY HEY COOKIE LADY...
WE ARE HAVING A BIT OF SUMMER HERE
IT WAS 88 TODAY AND SOMEWHAT HUMID
TOMORROW AND THE NEXT 2/3 DAYS 87-88

I PUT AIR COND ON...

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 Go Up Print