gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:47:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 378
Total: 378

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: In loving memory of my father...  (Read 6666 times)
ILClaymate
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2005, 01:55:35 PM »

Michael,

I'm so sorry to hear of the sudden loss of your dad.  You and your family will be in my prayers during this difficult time.

Take care,
Angela
houstonclayfan
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2005, 02:34:33 PM »

Michael -

I am very sorry for your loss     You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Your Claymaniacs family is here for you   .

Please take care,
   Colleen
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2005, 02:56:14 PM »

Michael - I am so very sorry for your loss.  I know how difficult it must be to lose a loving parent, but know that he will always watch over his boys.  You now have an angel in heaven that will always guide you. May God bless you and your family in this time of loss.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2005, 02:57:51 PM »

Michael,

So sorry to hear of your loss.  

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2005, 03:08:23 PM »

Michael,

My most heartfelt sympathy is being offered to you and your family. I hope you take strength from one another in this time of need.

Since this is a site dedicated toward music, When my grandfather passed, we played the song "Daddy's Hands" at his funeral.

To this day, when I hear that song so many years later, I remember him at that moment, no matter what has filled my day. It fills me with a sense of peace.

I hope you can find your sense of peace Michael. Whether it be in a song, a book, or the sound of a child's laugh, you will remember.

From my heart,

Lora
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2005, 03:19:26 PM »

Michael, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

My mom's maiden name is Wagner...interesting.

Again, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2005, 03:50:09 PM »

Michael,
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2005, 04:25:03 PM »

Michael,

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your father.  You and your entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Heather

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2005, 04:29:44 PM »

Michael,
I was deeply saddened to hear about the loss of your father today.  I lost my dad 2 1/2 years ago, and there are no words to explain the feeling when losing a parent.
I was so very touched by your post.  Thank you for sharing with us.  We certainly are here for you in your time of sorrow.  Know that thoughts and prayers are with you now and always.  Huggles
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
claydevotee
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2005, 04:37:31 PM »

Michael, my sincere condolences to you and your family on the passing of your father.  Treasure the memories of the good times you had with him and continue to live in such a manner that brings honor to his name.

Thank you for sharing this personal loss with us.  We are truly like a family here on Claymaniacs and when one of our own grieves, we all grieve along with him or her.  

May our Father in Heaven bring comfort and hope to you and yours at this time.

Sincerely,
Thea
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2005, 04:53:19 PM »

Michael,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  This past year I lost my father-in-law and my stepfather.  I was in the hospital with my mom and my stepfather when God decided to take him into heaven.

I wanted to share something with you that made me feel at peace.  After a very long night in the hospital with my mom, at 5:30 in the morning, my stepdad passed away.  After driving Mom home, the events of the night hit me hard.  I prayed to God for a sign that Ric was at peace.  About 10 minutes later as the sun was rising, the sky turned an odd color orange.  I drove past a road where two mountains and a valley were in front of me.  I had to blink hard a couple of times because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  Right in front of me, God answered my prayer, for there was a cloud formed into a set of steps, from the ground right up into the high heavens.  I knew then that my stepdad was in a better place.

I know this is a tough time for you and your family.  I hope you can find some small comfort in my words.

May God be with you during this difficult time.

Cindy

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2005, 07:54:41 PM »

Michael, I am so very sorry for your loss. It is so wonderful for a family to be so close, and it sounds like your was a close knit family. Your father would be proud that you honored him so.
My warmest thoughts and prayers to you in this trying time.

In Sympathy
Marilyn

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2005, 09:02:20 PM »

Dear Michael,

May your faith sustain you and bring you peace in the days ahead.  I hope you are comforted by the following passage as I was upon the passing of my mother:
"Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting;
The soul that rises with us, our life's star,
Hath had elsewhere its setting,
And cometh from afar."                                                                         Wordsworth

Sincerely,
Johanna (Clayharmony)

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2005, 09:45:36 PM »

Michael- I am so sorry to hear about your losse!!  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2005, 09:48:59 PM »

Michael, having lost my father I can imagine what you are feeling right now. I will keep you and your father in my thoughts and pray for him, you, and your family.
ClayBuf
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2005, 10:57:51 PM »

Michael,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, as well.

~Buffi
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2005, 11:18:55 PM »

Dearest Michael, I'm so sorry for your loss.  What a wonderful son to pay such homage to your dad.  I hope you are comforted knowing he now walks with God.

God Bless you and your loved ones.

Love,
Jayne

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2005, 02:52:47 AM »

Michael :  Im so sorry her hear the loss of dad.  Just keep all you wonderful memories of him close to your heart.  I lost my dad a year ago and it was really tough I still think of him often but smile because I know he would want me to.  I had a dream about him at Christmas and he was smiling, I think he was telling me he wasnt suffering anymore and not to cry but to smile because he will always be with me.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

with deepest sympathy
Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2005, 04:35:54 AM »

Michael,

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.  

May you find comfort in the knowledge that Dad is not gone from you, rather, he is "physically separated " from you....he has just passed over to another stage of "life"....a life where there is no pain, no tears, no evil.....he is in the truist form of life.  He has gone home, at last, to the Loving Arms of our Savior and is in the most beautiful of abodes.

Know that you now have a very special angel to watch over you always.

Please find comfort through faith, strength from within, and look to lean upon all those who love and care about you.

With Deepest Sympathy,
Susan

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2005, 05:52:10 AM »

Michael  You have my deepest sympathy.

Carol

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx