gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:37:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 318
Total: 318

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 40 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 71089 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2005, 08:41:53 PM »

Lora and Philly...GLAD YOU WERE HERE!!!!!

Tiffany - GREAT pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woodstock X40

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2005, 08:43:43 PM »

Happy Birthday Tammy!! Hershey's Kiss    Birthday Cake!  :booze

Hope you have a great day!

Lora
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2005, 08:45:29 PM »

Here and gone!!

Off to bed! Sweet Dreams to all...

Lora
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2005, 08:47:39 PM »

Hey Woody, Lora, Clandy, LIndsey, Julie, Philly and Ali. Sorry for posted those pics twice.Thanks Woody. Some of the pics I haven't seen before  WAnted to post that one of Clay giving a kid a hug to show what caring amazing person he is.

Julie- THat's sweet of you to say about Tammy and ditto about Clay.

Hey Clandy- Thanks!! I have 3 pages already in my photobucket. You taught me well.   Thanks for the mentioning the concert tomorrow. LOve the TITN pic.

Lora- Great pics and enjoyed your review and sweet Clay dreams.

Philly- Might watch your montage again tonight to help me have some hot steamy dreams.   Thanks for the hot solo tour pic.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2005, 08:49:05 PM »

Thank you Tiffany! I appreciate that! I caught your post as I was heading to bed!

Sleep well tonight!

Lora
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2005, 08:49:24 PM »

Good night Lora! Sweet Claydreams!! Baby Dust Baby Dust

Julie - What a nice post to Tammy! You're such a sweetie!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2005, 08:52:07 PM »

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2005, 08:54:00 PM »

Goodnight Lora!  Baby Dust  Thanks for the Flashback review and pics!!  Happy 1 year Claying anniversary!

Workoutgirl...just LOOK at that chest.  Man girl you are doing it good!!  

alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2005, 09:00:22 PM »

Quote from: ILClaymate

Workoutgirl...just LOOK at that chest.  Man girl you are doing it good!!  

yyyeeeeahhh ya know...i do what i can...what can i say....that's the only muscle that i have been developing!!  p.s. you are to thank for some of that too ya know

Julie Forever...One Sweet Day
Where do you go when the tears run dry...
I miss you guys!
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2005, 09:00:51 PM »

I am SOOOOOOOOoooo glad that those of you that are here were here for the start of Session 40.  I STILL can't believe it.  I am off, as well.  Thanks for joining me, and I will see you all in the morning!!!!!!
Woodstock X40

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2005, 09:02:58 PM »

Night Woody and glad we could be here to celebrate with you tonight.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day.    

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2005, 09:04:23 PM »

Good night Woody! Sweet Claydreams!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY!!!!!!!!!

:party  Birthday Cake!  :party  Birthday Cake!

Smokey has something he would like to say to you ...

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
ILClaymate
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2005, 09:09:08 PM »

Allicat ~ I do my best but you are the expert!  :worthy

Goodnight Woody!  Baby Dust

TammySis ~ to you!!  Hope you have a fantabulous day!!!!!  Click below to open your present!!

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2005, 09:18:55 PM »

Well everyone, I think I am going to say nighty night! I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow! Sleep tight ... and as Tammy said earlier ... don't let the bed bugs bite!

Sweet Claydreams to all! Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

~ Lindsay ~

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2005, 09:19:32 PM »

Just poping in real quick to wish Tammy - The best birthday ever!

:colors :colors

Lindsey - Congrats on 1500  

Hi and good night to everyone - Tiffany, Lindsey, Clandy, Woody, alli, Lora, & Philly  :wave

Sweet dreams all Baby Dust Baby Dust

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
forever_clay
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2005, 09:50:51 PM »

I am not here for long, just enough to say the few things i need to say.

I have said this a thousand times before, but this place is my home. You all are a part of my life day in and day out. Each of you are dear friends who have been there for me in times of joy and most certainly in times of tears and sadness and frustration. no longer do our daily conversations revolve around the man and the voice that brought us together.  now they revolve around each other, each other's families. we celebrate wedding announcements, birthdays, children's sport's games wins. we pray for loved ones who aren't in a great place in life, we mourn when someone suffers a loss from family to friend, to pet, to plant, we send well wishes if someone sneezes and tell them we hope they don't catch anything too serious. We have time and time again risen to a task at hand from praying for someone to collecting money to donate to a charity/foundation/organization to collecting recipes for a fun board project. Some of us may be lurkers on other boards, myself included. Some of us may be a strictly maniac poster/lurker. but one thing that is for darn sure is that there is NO other place like the home we have here. I have ventured off to see what else lies out there and i never want to stray from here again. It can be a vicious world out there. Yes, other boards can brag about there size. They are huge, no denying that. BUT NONE can even begin to talk about the closeness that their board or thread has. It does not even begin to come close to the tight threads that create this blanket of people that we have. So i thank each and every one of you for offering something truly unique and special to the claymaniacs family. I love you all so very much and could not imagine my life without you or this place in it. Thank you for everything!

As Dorthy herself stated, there really is NO place like home!

~Amanda  
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2005, 10:04:13 PM »

OK, Going to say goodnight.

Again, Have a wonderful birthday Tammy!!!!!! Treat yourself good today.

In celebration for session 40 THanks Woody, Boca and all for everything you do for us here. Love ya all.  

Amanda-   I couldn't agree more. You said it all about this place and how special this group is. I really don't want to talk on another board either. This really is home.

Hope everything is getting better at school for ya.

Clandy- THanks for the PM and thanks in advance for the hot IT tour from MI today.

Thoughts and prayers for JJ and her sister and anyone that needs them right now.

If you have snow tomorrow, be careful and drive safely.

Praying tonight that Clay has a safe flight to Banda Aceh and will be thinking about him.  We know he will make a strong impact and a differance there.We are proud of you Clay and we love you. Praying for the victims too. Looking forward to hearing about his trip.

Happy TGIF!!!!!!!

Goodnight Everyone and sweet Clay dreams.  Baby Dust

alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2005, 10:08:27 PM »

oh mandyroo you are presh

I miss you guys!
ILClaymate
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2005, 10:26:13 PM »

Manders ~ what a wonderful post and I couldn't agree with you more!  I've missed you but I know you have had a rough week.  I'm sorry and I'm always here for ya!  :huggles  Look below for some Clelly!!!!  Wink

Goodnight AlliAiken, Dove, Manders and anyone else around!

Here is some Detroit, MI Flashback.  I'll post more tomorrow...my puter is being a TURTLE tonight!

Sasha and Liz....this looks familar!  Now I know which venue it is from!!

alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2005, 10:46:51 PM »

Night Clandy!!!!  Clay better be back at 8am tomorrow!!!      I'm sure he'll have a good report too!

I miss you guys!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx