gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:52:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 232
Total: 232

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 39 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 76137 times)
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2005, 06:45:17 PM »

Thanks Clandy

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2005, 06:51:52 PM »

It was cool hanging out with all of you tonight, I have missed that so much.

I want to ask you all to plrease pray for my classmate Brenton, he has slipped into a DEEP depression and was sent to a hospital in Indy a few days ago. He won't take any calls or visitors. Before he went there we went to see him and while we were there he slipped out the back door and ran-away. He won't talk to anyone. Please keep Brenton in your thoughts. Hopefully he will be back with us soon.

Love you all,
 Monica

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2005, 06:54:42 PM »

THe party was fun. We weren't as naughty as we have been before so Boca would be proud.  

Night to who those that had lefted.

Spikee- THat's too cute. I want that remote.

Clandy- THat's beautiful what you posted on the 1st page. THanks Marilyn and Kimmy for the hot decor too. Going to post some more that I had saved.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2005, 06:55:43 PM »

Oh my goodness Monica- I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with Brian that he'll get better.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2005, 06:58:01 PM »

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2005, 07:00:00 PM »

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2005, 07:00:48 PM »

Here is another picture I'm have some steamy, X-rated dreams about.

Boy, did he have a XXX time with me this night!

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2005, 07:03:16 PM »

Quote from: Tiffany

Spikee- THat's too cute. I want that remote.

Tiffany, I'll let you BORROW it.  I do need it back.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2005, 07:03:47 PM »

Love the way he lays down Spikee and I want your dreams. Wink

Oh Muffy- Forgot to say, Too funny about those 2 kittys.

claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2005, 07:03:49 PM »

monica brenton will be in my prayers

okay i'm think i'm getting off seems pretty quiet here to talk to all of ya tommorrow

love ya'll

*just want to post this again over here ya'll no how much i love my sleepy clay lol

and this one just because

and of course a glasses one Wink

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2005, 07:05:05 PM »

LOL OK Spikee. THat's fair.

Night KImmy. I love the pictures you post. Missed that while you were away.

Clays_Buddy
UltimateFan

Clay's Rear Admiral

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2005, 07:05:55 PM »

wave everyone.  Sounds like you had a great time at the skits thread.  Mr. liz and I just got home from date night.  We had Chinese this evening and our usual trip to Walmart for groceries.  

Woodytwin, thanks for opening up a new session for the reminder to behave.  It’s hard to do when we have such a great specimen to analyze.  

ClandySis, next weekend is my 4 day weekend without mr. liz.  Beautiful pic of Clay you posted.

Cyber Daughter, saw you were on earlier.  Congrats on your bonus check.  Cheer!  Great way to start the weekend.

Spikee, missed you around here.  How have you been?

Marilyn, thanks for decorating our new cottage.

Monica, good to see you.  Missed you around here.  I will keep Brenton in my thoughts.

Hey Kimmy, nice to see you too.  How is school going?  

Tiffany, looks like you have the picture posting down pat.  ClandySis is such a good teacher.  I do believe she knows just about everything.

wave to all I missed.  I think of all of you everyday. Huggles

On a sad note: I’ve never posted this before but mr. liz’s  brother has a terminal illness and is dying.  He is going to visit him for the last time.  My heart breaks just to see how sad he is.  Please keep him in your thoughts.  Sorry for the downer.

JNT 2005  Drool Drool Thud! Thud!
Official member of the RBT
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2005, 07:08:17 PM »

Hey Liz and thanks. Wouldn't had done it without Clandy.

Sounds like you had a great night with hubby.

Oh no.That's so sad.  I'll keep your BIL and family in my thoughts and prayers.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2005, 07:09:20 PM »

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2005, 07:10:03 PM »

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2005, 07:10:55 PM »

claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2005, 07:11:27 PM »

oh one last thing just wanted to post this if you pay close attention and examine the things i make abnd post you might recognize it

you'll never realize how beautiful you are

the moon and stars still seem to shine up in the sky
the stars could fade and leave the sky black and gray
but still you'll never say the words

you could look in the mirror and see whats there
but i see something better
the mirror don't need to be there

nite again

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2005, 07:12:22 PM »

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2005, 07:13:00 PM »

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2005, 07:13:26 PM »

Liz - I've been in a lurking mode a lot lately.  I forgot about the skit tonight.  For some reason I was thinking it was tomorrow.  
I'm sitting here listening to LTS on CD.  I just needed to hear Clay's voice tonight.  I guess I'm in one of AC's funky's moods.  
I went to Florida for a week and came back Tuesday morning in a snow blizzard.  There were over 200 schools closed that day.  Yuck!  What a mess.  I will be glad when spring finally get here.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx