gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:41:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 39 - AKA THE CLAYMENTIA THREAD  (Read 76136 times)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1940 on: March 10, 2005, 06:40:15 PM »

Quote from: Tammy

LINDSAY
I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT WHEN MY KIDS WERE LITTLE I ACCIDENTLY LOCKED THEM IN THE CAR TWICE.. ONCE THE CAR WAS RUNNING.. BOTH TIMES I HAD TO HAVE COPS HELP ME OUT.. ONE TIME ONE OF THE COPS WAS AN EX BOYFRIEND...BOY WAS THAT EMBARASSING.. blush

It's funny you should mention that. Not funny that you accidentally locked your kids in the car, because I am sure that was very scary for you, but funny because most of the women at work related their stories of having done the exact same thing!

I actually have one even better than today. I was once a witness to an accident and without thinking, I put my car in park and jumped out to see if the woman was okay. Yeah, I left my car sitting in the middle of the road - running - and locked the keys in it. I sure caused a traffic jam that day! Thankfully the cops were nice enough to get it unlocked for me.

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1941 on: March 10, 2005, 06:40:15 PM »

AMANDA

DUDLEY
THAT VIDEO BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES..

CLANDY
A SATURDAY BIRTHDAY BASH WOULD BE GREAT... I CANT BELIEVE ALL THE MARCH BIRTHDAYS.. THANKS AGAIN LIL SIS MODERATOR, AVIE QUEEN, CLANDY DELIVERER, OFFICIAL OCD GREETER.. I AM SURE I CAN THINK OF MORE TITLES  FOR YOU... Laughing

PEPE
EVERYTIME I READ YOUR DINNER POSTS I GAIN 20 POUNDS.. ITS PROBABLY A GOOD THING I DONT LIVE NEAR YOU OR I WOULD BE POUNDING ON YOUR DOOR AT DINNERTIME  WITH DROOL HANGING FROM MY FACE.. Laughing

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1942 on: March 10, 2005, 06:43:06 PM »

I actually have one even better than today. I was once a witness to an accident and without thinking, I put my car in park and jumped out to see if the woman was okay. Yeah, I left my car sitting in the middle of the road - running - and locked the keys in it. I sure caused a traffic jam that day! Thankfully the cops were nice enough to get it unlocked for me.

LINDSAY
YOU OUTDID ME WITH THAT ONE..THAT WAS GREAT WHAT YOU DID FOR THAT PERSON.. YOU WEREN'T THINKING OF YOURSELF AT THE TIME BUT OF THEM...

NIGHT ANGELA AND THANKS..

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1943 on: March 10, 2005, 06:45:09 PM »

I AM GOING TO BE HEADING OFF AS WELL... GOOD NIGHT MY FRIENDS.. AS MY MOM WOULD SAY .. GOOD NIGHT.. SLEEP TIGHT AND DONT LET THE BED BUGS BITE...PRETTY SCAREY HUH!!! Paranoid  BELIEVE IT OR NOT... IT WAS COMFORTING BACK THEN.. Laughing

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1944 on: March 10, 2005, 06:48:47 PM »

Good night Tammy ... Happy early Birthday!!!

Good night Angela!

Sweet Claydreams to both of you!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Judee
« Reply #1945 on: March 10, 2005, 06:50:37 PM »

OMG PHILLY!!!  HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME DURING A DROUGHT?  I WANTED TO CRAWL RIGHT INTO MY COMPUTER TO GET THAT MAN!!  WHAT A MONTAGE!!!  I DON'T THINK I BETTER WATCH IT AGAIN RIGHT NOW, MY HEART IS RACING!!!  
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #1946 on: March 10, 2005, 06:51:02 PM »

I JUST CAME ON AND AM GETTING OFF AGAIN.  I AM STILL TIRED.  

HEATHER - GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME WITH THE GIRLS

LIZ - AW SHUCKS THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL MY AZ BUDDY. BTW DON'T FORGET TO WATCH EXTREME MAKEOVER HOUSE THIS WEEKEND FOR THE GILBERT MAKEOVER

SWEET CLAY DREAMS TO EVERYONE

PRAYING FOR CLAY AND JJ

FLAKEY OUT
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #1947 on: March 10, 2005, 06:54:53 PM »

wave

Hey y'all!

Glen and I just got back from P. F. Changs, the best resturant ever....anyone want leftovers???

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1948 on: March 10, 2005, 06:58:15 PM »

HELLO    :moped

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1949 on: March 10, 2005, 07:01:01 PM »

I JUST WANTED TO POP ON AND SAY THANKYOU PHILLY FOR THAT MONTAGE.. Smack   OM GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  THOSE HANDS IN THAT ONE SHOT.... THAT CHEST FUR...YUM!!!!  WELL I BETTER HAVE SOME GOOD DREAMS TONIGHT.. AND I BETTER LOOK GOOD THIS TIME..   NIGHT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1950 on: March 10, 2005, 07:05:06 PM »

OOOPS!!--JUST ABOUT TO HIT MY HEAD ON THE PILLOW & REMEMBERED THAT I WANTED TO TELL   JJ , KNOW I AM  THINKING & PRAYING FOR YOU.

SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE!
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1951 on: March 10, 2005, 07:23:02 PM »

Quote from: Judee
OMG PHILLY!!!  HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME DURING A DROUGHT?  I WANTED TO CRAWL RIGHT INTO MY COMPUTER TO GET THAT MAN!!  WHAT A MONTAGE!!!  I DON'T THINK I BETTER WATCH IT AGAIN RIGHT NOW, MY HEART IS RACING!!!  

WHAT?? DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO PUT A "SURGEON GENERAL WARNING" ON THE MONTAGE? Laughing
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1952 on: March 10, 2005, 07:40:12 PM »

SEEMS EVERYONE LEFT ..
I WILL DO THE SAME..

GOODNIGHT FOR NOW
[/b]

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1953 on: March 10, 2005, 07:40:18 PM »

I have posted new IT photos from Huckleberry at this link....scroll down- take a peak!

http://www.claymaniacs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=313624#313624

Lora
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1954 on: March 10, 2005, 07:41:11 PM »

Quote from: ANGELA
OOOPS!!--JUST ABOUT TO HIT MY HEAD ON THE PILLOW & REMEMBERED THAT I WANTED TO TELL   JJ , KNOW I AM  THINKING & PRAYING FOR YOU.

SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE!
ANGELA

ANGELA, you are always thinking about someone else.   Huggles  to you!!!

I better go watch this montage!!!!!   It sounds like  Flame  stuff!!!!!
Woodstock X39

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1955 on: March 10, 2005, 07:44:15 PM »

Alli,
I see you are here.  I think jj's idea of a paper on Inclusion is great!!!  I work at an Inclusive school, and would be glad to share info with you.  
Woodstock X39

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1956 on: March 10, 2005, 07:48:44 PM »

DO YOU REALIZE THE OCD WILL TURN 40 (40 SESSIONS) TONIGHT?????

I WILL BE BACK IN A LITTLE WHILE TO DO THAT!!!!!

Woodstock X39

heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #1957 on: March 10, 2005, 07:55:55 PM »

wave Hi Everyone!

So I survived my outing to the bowling alley.  We had a great time and I did pretty good.  Better in my first game than the second.  I bowled a 124 in the first game and only 94 in the second. I was challenged by one of the guys in my office though in the first game and I beat him, so I was a happy camper!   Purple Banana

Tammy:  I loved your quote about me striking out!  I would have loved too!  Happy Birthday a little early...I'll give you a more formal celebration tomorrow!  Wink

Mack & Glen:  Hope you two enjoyed P.F. Changs!  Last night was a blast and I'm glad I was able to come up and hang out!

Philly:  I haven't had a chance to watch the new montage yet, but I have downloaded it and by the sounds of it I'm going to need a bucket of water when I'm done watching it!  

Woody:  It's hard to believe that the OCD is going to be 40!  WOW!!!   shocking   Thanks for always giving us a place to call home!

Clandy:  It was great talking to you.  I know you were loving it because it was a new topic for me to be talk to you about!  I hope you enjoy the picture and I want to know what you think!  Wink

Hello and goodnight to everyone that is here or is heading off to bed.

I too am heading to bed, but I'll see everyone tomorrow night!!

Sweet Clay Dreams to you all!  Baby Dust

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1958 on: March 10, 2005, 07:58:24 PM »

It's so quiet!!! Everyone must be tuckered out after watching Philly's montage!

Sweet Claydreams to all of you going to bed! Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

~ Lindsay ~

alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #1959 on: March 10, 2005, 08:01:08 PM »

Quote from: woodstock854
Alli,
I see you are here.  I think jj's idea of a paper on Inclusion is great!!!  I work at an Inclusive school, and would be glad to share info with you.  
Woodstock X39

I think it's a great idea too!!  I'm really looking into it.  Even being a HUGE clay fan, the total definition of inclusion is still a little blurry to me.  That would be great if you could help me out!

Julie Forever...One Sweet Day
Where do you go when the tears run dry...
I miss you guys!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx