gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:10:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 247
Total: 247

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AI4 Performance Review Thread  (Read 19247 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 11:50:53 AM »

OUTTHERE WROTE:
11. Nadia has a good voice, although vocally she's been inconsistent. Also, if she's going to wear that hairstyle again---unless she's c ocksure of herself, she should stay away from horny roosters

ROTFLMAO!!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
tessie
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 12:20:54 PM »

I just have a couple of comments with regard to Amy's comments.

Anwar  should let his amazing voice and presence guide him in song choice. He's a winner or at least should be in the final two.

I wish Anwar would make different song choices.  He has been one of my favorites, but left me feeling disappointed last night.  He has a great voice but is going to have to show some versatility if he wants to win.

Jessica  makes me think of Kim Locke and how she kept stepping it up until suddenly...there she was giving the darling duo a run for their money at the end. I can see this happening with her, Bo and Anwar.

I love Jessica's voice.  I think she is going to have to make better wardrobe choices.  Many fans are so unhappy with her revealing outfits that they can't see past them to listen to her voice.  

If Carrie could just get that stick out of the back of her body and start showing some movement and personality and a sense of stage presence, she'll win. Her voice is wonderful, but right now she makes me uncomfortable watching her lack of comfort

I totally agree with this.  Her lack of personality as well as the fact that Simon has declared her the winner with many weeks to go is turning me completely off.  If she is frightened or uncomfortable at this level , it will only get worse.  I hope that she can begin to show some spark.

Constantine  needs to wash his hair, go back to his rock band if they'll still welcome him after singing a Partridge Family tune, and continue practicing that creepy look that seems to be begging for the caption, 'Piece of candy, go for a ride, little girl?

Once again, I agree.  He looks sleezy to me, and I also think his voice is weak.  I think he is one of the weakest contestants voice wise.  I really don't want to see him as an "American Idol".

Nadia  has a good voice, although vocally she's been inconsistent. Also, if she's going to wear that hairstyle again

I'm going to disagree slightly here.  To win a contest such as this, one has to be memorable and that hairstyle truly was.  She reminds me a bit of Cher with the hairstyles.  I like her.  I think she is a very talented girl.  She is also beautiful if you can get past the weird things she does with her hair.

What in the world was wrong with Paula last night?  She either was all over Simon or constantly interrupting him to start arguments.  Getting goose bumps when Nikko sings and letting all of America know how attractive she finds him?  Is this turning into a Paula show where we are to guess her romantic intentions?  Very, very strange!
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 12:45:52 PM »

Tessie,
                I was wondering if you could help me with something.  I noticed that when you replied to Outthereforclay comments about each contestant, you were able to "quote" each comment by Outthereforclay and respond to each.  How do you do that?  Whenever I quote someone, I get everything they wrote in a grey box and my response is written below it.  How were you able to put each of her responses in separate boxes?  Do you know what I'm asking?   I've also seen in the past that some people quote many different people in their one post/response.  How is that done?  If not Tessie, can anyone answer these questions for me?

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
cjrmax
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2005, 12:49:06 PM »

What in the world was wrong with Paula last night? She either was all over Simon or constantly interrupting him to start arguments. Getting goose bumps when Nikko sings and letting all of America know how attractive she finds him? Is this turning into a Paula show where we are to guess her romantic intentions? Very, very strange!

Her meds need adjusting big time!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2005, 12:58:09 PM »

I second that Clay-fan-20. I love to see them succeed but to sell more than Clay. We shall have to wait and see.

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2005, 03:06:42 PM »

clayistheway,
Tessie,
I was wondering if you could help me with something. I noticed that when you replied to Outthereforclay comments about each contestant, you were able to "quote" each comment by Outthereforclay and respond to each. How do you do that?
Someone may have already sent you a PM to answer your question, but I am going to give the answer here in case there are others who wonder.
Whenever I quote someone, I get everything they wrote in a grey box and my response is written below it. How were you able to put each of her responses in separate boxes? Do you know what I'm asking?
I just copy and paste the whole "post" in the my answer.  Then I "highlight" each area of the other person's post as I respond. Simply click on the quote button each time you highlight an area and type your response after each section.  
I've also seen in the past that some people quote many different people in their one post/response. How is that done? If not Tessie, can anyone answer these questions for me?
If I am going to quote many different people, I have the board "open" twice. I use the 1st open window for my answer post and the 2nd one to go get the various posts from other members that I want to copy and paste in my answer.

There are times when I post the news that I have 4 or 5 different websites opened all at the same time!! Laughing

I am not sure how much sense this is making--so if you still have questions, please let me know!!! Wink
Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2005, 05:54:54 PM »

Quote from: clayistheway
Tessie,
                I was wondering if you could help me with something.  I noticed that when you replied to Outthereforclay comments about each contestant, you were able to "quote" each comment by Outthereforclay and respond to each.  How do you do that?  Whenever I quote someone, I get everything they wrote in a grey box and my response is written below it.  How were you able to put each of her responses in separate boxes?  Do you know what I'm asking?   I've also seen in the past that some people quote many different people in their one post/response.  How is that done?  If not Tessie, can anyone answer these questions for me?

OH, THANK YOU FOR ASKING !!  I am still having a problem with "multiple quotes" in one post.  

And thank you, Deanna, for helping answer the question.   Houston offered to help me in the past, but I didn't get a chance to practice.

Tessie, I think you and Houston taught me to post pictures!   The Claymaniac School of Computerism!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
stellium
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2005, 07:51:32 PM »

REBROADCAST: MARCH 23:
Because of "human error", Ryan tells us, three numbers were listed wrong on the screen, and so we have a repeat performance night tonight where the contestants and the judges can add any extra comments to what happened last night.

Here are the new comments tonight:

Ryan: This is American Idol meets "Groundhog Day".

1. Anthony - Simon sticks by his descriptions last night.

2. Carrie - After Simon's prediction last night that Carrie would win the show and sell the most records, both Randy and Paula protest his saying this.
Paula: "It is way too soon to make such a bold statement. It's not fair to the other idols. And I'm still a Carrie fan."

3. Scott - Simon tells the other two that he is looking at Scott as a potential star and judging him "in the real world, not lala land."

4. Bo - Randy says it sounds better tonight, sensitive.
Ryan asks Bo if he is ever going to get his hair cut, and Bo says,
"Ill be honest with you cats out there. I've had only two good haircuts in my life, so no, there is no chance. "

5. Nikko - Paula said he gave her goosebumps, this was his best performance.
Ryan asked him why he stepped it up this week, and Nikko said last week, just coming back, the nerves got to him a little bit.
"But I'm back, I'm on my game, ready to take it all away."

6. Vonzell - Paula loves the way she looks in her slim black top with her hair straight down. She tells Vonzell she is fearless and very confident.
Simon says, "You are growing on us. Watching you again, you are infectious, having fun. This isn't life and death."
Ryan tells him, to these people, "It is serious."

7. Constantine - Paula and Ryan make Simon see that Simon does not have a sense of humor, that Constantine was singing the Partridge Family a little tongue in cheek, but Simon will never get it.

8. Nadia - Ryan asks her if she would change her Mohawk hair if she had to do it over, as so many called his radio show this morning and didn't like it. Nadia looked straight into the camera and said no.
"That hair was for Mario. I miss him." Ryan said, "Why did he leave, do you know?" Nadia: "No."
Simon takes her to task: "You have lost your edge. It was average I've seen everywhere. Forget Mario. I don't know what it has to do with Mario, anyway. If you continue that way, you will be out very soon."

9. Mikhala - We meet her mother for the first time, jumping up quickly when Ryan comes over, holding on to his arm, waving at Mikhala. She is pert and cute in bright red.
Ryan asks what Simon was unhappy with last night, and Simon tells him it is what came out of her mouth.
Mikhala is wearing a t-shirt that says "I am here to annoy you."
Ryan asks her if she thought she did well the night before, and she tells him, "I think I'm fabulous and so do all my fans out there." He presses her , you couldn't do better?
Mikhala: "If I was Whitney or Mariah, I wouldn't be here. That is what American Idol is for, to learn and improve. So give me another week so I can do better."

10. Anwar - The men judges tell him not to sing a song by Chaka Khan because his voice will be compared with hers, and it can't be as good. Randy raves about Chaka again.
Anwar: Being different is good. I don't want to align myself with Chaka; I want to be different."

11. Jessica - Simon tells her you still have one of the stronger voices.
Ryan asks her how hard it was coming out of the bottem 3 last week, and she said she knew she had to get a better song to get more votes.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 08:46:10 PM »

I have many thoughts about this show tonight.  Pretty funny considering 'I don't care.'  Heh.

Did Carrie have a back up singer?  I didn't notice that last night. And yes, I know she has a good voice, but she looks robotic when singing.  She displays no emotion, no passion, no commitment to the song.  She doesn't "sell" it.  If she could find a way to do that, she would be a sure thing to win.  Wait, she is already the chosen one, isn't she?  I predict she will be #2, since she won't *need* to win to sell a bunch of records.  Sound familiar?

Constantine got more screen time tonight.  By giving him an outlet to 'explain' his song choice, are they assuming the public is not 'hip' enough to know snark when they see it?  Because he was some cheesy goodness with that song last night, funny mic holding and all.  And that was the idea of course.  Did they think we didn't get it?  Please, I hate pandering.

They weren't quite as nice to Anthony tonight either.  I think they want him voted off pretty soon.  As in, tomorrow.

Scott, Nadia and Anwar took the worst hits tonight.  But, I think Scott got the worst of the re-spin.  Scott has a very beautiful voice. No, he doesn't look like a 'pop star,' but neither did Clay, and look at him now.

*excuse me while I take a moment*

Last night they liked Scott, did they not?  Tonight, they dampened their enthusiasm about him.  If Scott or Anthony go tomorrow, there will be 5 guys and 5 girls remaining.  How sweet that would be. And how ironic. By the way, I know lots of people who are voting for Scott.

I predict Anthony or Scott will go tomorrow.  But it should be Mikalah.  She didn't get any better in 24 hours.  

Here's my list to place!  Not who I think *should* win, but who I think *will* win. Subject (and guaranteed) to change at any time depending on my mood!  Wink

1.   Bo
2.   Carrie
3.   Anwar
4.   Jessica
5.   Constantine
6.   Nadia
7.   Scott
8.   Vonzell
9.   Nikko
10.  Mikalah
11. Anthony
12. Lindsay
clay_fan_20
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 08:54:26 PM »

i like the response mikalah gave!

ETA: i just saw a clip of carrie, i think she did beautifly, but i think the backup singers helped her a lot, go to http://tv.channel.aol.com/franchise/top5.adp (i hope you get to see it before it changes) or if you tape it go and watch the tape, but i think the back up singer was the star in this song, at least what i heard!
tessie
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2005, 10:31:28 PM »

Clayisthe way...

I sent you a pm about the way I multiple quote and although it is not very fast, it does work.  I am going to try Deanna's way and see if I can do it.  I am not terrific at it either.

Wisconsin....

I am glad you learned to post pictures.  Be warned however, it is quite addicting!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2005, 11:10:51 PM »

Those were great instructions Deanna.  I was so excited to try it out.  But..............it didn't work for me. sad
tessie
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2005, 11:40:23 PM »

I just copy and paste the whole "post" in the my answer. Then I "highlight" each area of the other person's post as I respond. Simply click on the quote button each time you highlight an area and type your response after each section.

Houston tried to teach me this and it didn't work.  I tried doing this and again it didn't work.  I am probably not doing what you said even though I think I am.  I am going to try it once more....hopefully I will get it.  I keep going in and out of multiple windows and I think your way is easier if I can figure out how to do it.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2005, 02:30:44 AM »

Keep practicing!! LOL

Sometimes I am not sure if my explanations make sense.  If you are still having trouble, please PM me!!

I promise to do my best at confusing you more!!! Laughing

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2005, 07:19:26 AM »

Quote from: clayMaine-iac
Keep practicing!! LOL

Yes, practice makes perfect!
Sometimes I am not sure if my explanations make sense.  If you are still having trouble, please PM me!!

Makes sense to me...
I promise to do my best at confusing you more!!! Laughing

Laughing

Here's another hint - Click on the *Quote* button at the top of the post you want to quote.  When you do that, you will see these HTML tags (except without the spaces):

[ quote]blahblahblah[ /quote]

Quote from: ME!
These HTML tags are what put the quote in the little gray box.  The tag without the forward slash (/) begins the quote function, the tag with the forward slash (/) ends the quote function.  So, whereever you put these tags, you will have a quote.

For example, if you click on the *Quote* button for this post, you will see lots of HTML quote tags.  I typed them in.  It takes a little longer, but I'm a fast typer.  Wink

Or, you can go HERE and read about it.  phpBB is the format of this board - their terminology for HTML is BB code.

Hope that helps!  I'm going to put this information in the Welcome forum as well, so we can get back to talking about American Idol here!  

Good luck!
stellium
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2005, 07:38:48 PM »

(I feel like with all these other posts in this thread,  the Performance/Results are strung out through other things and not so easy to find.   Any suggestions,  let me know.(

RESULTS SHOW:  March 24:
It was learned on the news earlier this evening that on Tuesday, 28 million watched Idol, and on Wednesday 21 million tuned in, so it wasn't much of a drop compared to other networks who didn't do as well. The votes total was 31 and one-half milliion . "A record breaker", says Ryan.

The 2nd Group Song for us to consider voting on next week, after we hear all three, is this week, "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother", done much better than last week, a strong voice from each person taking a separate line. Sounded good, and the ending was strong in harmony.

Top Row tonight: Nikko, Constantine, Carrie, Bo, Nadia, and Jessica.

BOttem Row: Mikhala, Scott, Anwar, Vonzell, and Anthony.

Everyone on the top is safe except for Nadia.
On the bottem row, Mikhala is called down first. Scott is declared safe. But Anwar, Vonzell, and Anthony are made to wait it all at the last person. After the break, it is Anthony called down.

Anthony is safe first and goes back to sit down.
Nadia is safe second. She tells Ryan very defiantly that she would not change a thing, including the mohawk, and she believes she did have an edge.

Mikhala is eliminated. Everything funny she has ever said is shown on the big screen, and she makes a valiant effort to sing her song at the end, sounding better than last night. Her mom is shown in the audience, and Jessica is very upset, crying the whole time. Carrie is teary eyed.

And so we have our TOP TEN for this AI4 show and the tour this summer.
clay_fan_20
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2005, 09:30:38 PM »

thanks stellium for the review!.. and don't worry i will be lloking for your reviews ;)

i guess a review thread for each week!
stellium
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2005, 05:07:22 AM »

I'll highlight the summaries somehow,  maybe with a different color?
stellium
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2005, 06:08:39 AM »

OKAY !  I have been "tweaking" my summaries,  put "more than any other Idol winner" for Simon's comment to Carrie (thanks for that, guys),  and colored up the summaries/results to distinguish them in the thread.

I appreciate the help.   And now the West Coasters who feel the discussioin thread is already finished by the time they see the show can come on here and talk about it,  if they wish !  Everybody welcome.
stellium
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2005, 06:15:18 PM »

Ryan tells us the theme is the 90's:

AI4 Episodes 3/29 & 3/30: TOP TEN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 This week the competition is tighter than ever with all Top Ten contestants fighting to stay on the show.

1. Bo - "Remedy" - Black Crowes - 1-866-43657-01-  (Says the 90's went by so fast,  in a blur,  he doesn't remember a thing and is glad he doesn't)   Wearing a big old cow-moo white and black hat,   red silk shirt and white jeans with boots,   he jumps up on the judges' table tonight,   throws his hat to Paula, and rocks out with a song without a definite tune to it,  enjoying himself in the rhythm.

Randy -  I like your outfit,  your boots.  I'd love to see a rocker win this thing.   That was hot !
Paula -  Awesome job!   And you're not getting your hat back.  It's mine.
Simon -  I didn't like the song.  The arrangement sounds a bit like you'd see at a wedding.  
Ryan -  I like that you gave him a full moon on the program tonight.

2. Jessica - "We're on the Side of Angels, After All" - Leann Rimes - 1-866-43657-02 -  (Tells us she went to a Dixie Chicks concert in the 90's , front row,  and decided this is what she wanted to do,  be a singer)  Wearing a form fitting lavender jacket over a white shirt and jeans,  her hair is straightened this week,  and her voice is low and country-sexy.  She sounds good.

Randy -  You did it well.   I still think you're one of the girls to beat.
Paula -   Didn't showcase how good your vocals are.   You are one of our strongest vocalists.   Keep looking for better songs.
Simon-  For some reason,  you don't have the likeability factor the others have,  so you need to try harder than the others.  Leann Rimes has some great songs; that's not one of them.  You need to do better than that.

3. Anwar - "I Believe I Can Fly" - R. Kelly - 1-866-43657-03 (Tells us in 1992,  he went to D.C. to sing for Pres. Clinton's Inauguration,  but their parade float broke down and they didn't even get to sing.  SO devastated by that,  he didn't even go to school the next day.)   Anwar begins sitting quietly and then gradually builds the song into a higher and stronger vocal.  An exciting, passionate tone.   Wearing a tan jacket over a white shirt with grey pants,  he gets a standing , roaring ovation from the audience.  
Randy -   Pay more attention to the whole song, not the big note.  You begin a little off pitch and then you get into the great notes and gain the audience.  
Paula -  You've been with me for a long time.   We've heard every rendition of this until we wanted to ban it.    I have never heard such an incredible, original version of this song.   You've made me hear it as if I'd never heard it before.   Amen.  God bless.
Simon -   I don't think it's anywhere near as good as you thought,  Paula.
Randy is absolutely right,  we're judging the total performance.

4. Nadia - "Only One" - Melissa Ethridge- 1-866-43657-04 - ( Ryan says was she into grunge-gangsta rap in the 90's? She tells us she was into everything, had straight hair, then cut it all off and now we have this.) Wearing a cool outfit of white bolero and long skirt, Nadia is hot and aggressive tonight, strong tough vocal with direct looks into the camera and pointing with emphasis. She sounds like the song we have heard before.
Randy - This is what I love about you. A great performance. You aren't the best singer, but you really made something out of that performance.
Paula - You are back this week. So much better than last week.
Simon - A thousand per cent better than that horror last week. I'm slightly nervous about this song, not sure the audience will get it. Hope you pull it off.

5. Constantine - "I Can't Make You Love Me" - Bonnie Raitt ) 1-866-43657-05 - (Tells us he was in high school in the middle of that grunge music scene in Seattle really inspired him to be in a rock band and do that for the rest of his life.) Sitting on the stage in the beginning of this love song, he pushes his hair back and projects a sincere, romantic vibe. Wearing a dark jacket and dress pants, with a dark tshirt, he does not wear his usual long scarf around his neck this week. A gorgeous tone and beautiful song.
Randy - The real dude has showed up tonight. I can see you were a cool guy who studied theater, and this song really showed off your vocals.
Paula - Absolutely agree. That is so refreshing to hear a male version of one of my favorite songs. You are creeping up into the favorites there, I really do believe that.
Simon - Constantine, I think you did better than Bo tonight. You were like a classic pop star, and you absolutely appealed to your target audience tonight. They will love you, I guarantee.

6. Nikko - "Can We Talk " - Tevin Campbell/Babyface -
1-866-43657-06 -(He tells us that in 1996, his father retired from the St. Louis Cardinals, and it was the first time he ever saw his father cry. An emotional time for the whole family.) Wearing a white jacket with black designs, he shows lots of energy, using hand motions and climbing up to an emotional high that gets the audience roaring on its feet.
Randy - You are the most improved, you blew it out tonight, that was incredible.
Paula - You make me feel so proud to sit where I'm sitting tonight, another incredible consecutive week.
Simon - A breath of fresh air. Quite a good copy of the original.

7. Anthony - "The Way You Look Tonight " - Elton John - 1-866-43657-07 - (He tells us that he came to America in 1994,  and everything looked so different .... the cars, the streetsigns he remembers looking so strange.   But he knew he wanted to be part of it.)  Wearing a bright lime-green shirt tucked into his buckle in front,  and no glasses tonight,  he begins a little weaker than usual,  but the emotion of the song grows more intense and beautiful as he delivers a powerful performance by the end.  
Randy - It was all right.    Definitely all right.   (audeince boos)
Paula -   Great job.   Good for you.
Simon -  Parts of it were excrutiating.   We saw over 100,000 people for this ....
Paula -  And that's why he deserves to be on that stage,  right there.

8. Carrie - "Independence Day" - Martina McBride- 1-866-43657-08-  (She tells us she had her first date in 1999 when she was 16,  watching out the window for him,  but her dad was cleaning her shotguns,  her mom was yelling at him,  and the guy never asked her out again.)  Her hair is curled again tonight,  she wears a dressy dark jacket over a sea green top with a shiny scarf wrapped around her neck to match,  one end hanging in front and the other thrown over her shoulder.   She is spot on tonight,  relaxed and spirited.    Her voice soars,  and she comes across as great.
Randy - Great,  great, great.  I love you.  The best performance of the night.
Paula -  You sound so good singing country,  it feels so natural.  Wonderful.
Simon -   We hear so much like karaoke,  but you have something different,  the "it" factor,  and that's what it's all about.

9. Scott - "One Last Cry" - Bryan McKnight - 1-866-43657-09 - (He tells us that he did odd jobs all around in the 90's, but then he concentrated on his music career, and here he is.)   Wearing a large striped shirt with a dark collar,  he appears happier tonight and sings a beautiful melody with some high registers in his falsetto.    Not his best sound compared to last week.
Randy -  All right.  It was pitchy in front.
Paula -   I didn't hear any pitch problems.   I was closing my eyes,  vibin' to you.   You got my heart.  
Ryan asks Simon,  does he have your heart?  Simon says not in the slightest.
Simon -   We were talking about karaoke,  if you would have been singing this,  they would have switched the microphone off.

10. Vonzell - "I Have Nothing" - Whitney Houston - 1-866-43657-10 - ( She tells us started in the 90's and by the time she was 12,  she earned her black belt ,  getting a six foot trophy that was taller than she was, but her dad was so proud.)   Looking gorgeous and star-like in an elegant navy dress with her hair curly and long thin earrings,  she nails this Whitney song with confidence and a perfect tone for the lyrics.   The audience awards a great performance.
Randy -  Hot show tonight.   The girls are on fire.   Great job.
Paula -  The public is falling in love with you.   You sang higher than Whitney,  a beautiful performance.
Simon -   Three weeks ago,  I would have thought singing this would be career suicide,  but you pulled it off.   Good job !

)
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx