gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:24:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 374
Total: 374

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: TALK OF THE TOWN (OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION)  (Read 68526 times)
houstonclayfan
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2005, 06:01:27 AM »

Lady C, several people used these  :sperm1  :sperm2  when I thought that I was pregnant and I announced that I was so they have been used.  LOL
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2005, 06:06:13 AM »

Hey, Jayne do you think we can get Carol to change her username from Tessie to Pesky???
   Super Happy!!! Gosh Deanna, you are really on with the chuckles for me today!!! Thank you so much sweetie!!

BTW, how are you Colleen?  Getting lots of sleep I hope!  I had a closing with a lady yesterday who is 5 months along and she barely looked pregnant!  I was big as a barn (or felt like it anyhow) at 5 months.  Hope you're feeling good!  I know I've previously asked, but any cravings yet????

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2005, 06:12:40 AM »

Kris,

As a nurse I would be very happy to explain to you when to use :ky, but I don't think I should do that on an open forum!!??    

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
houstonclayfan
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2005, 06:15:09 AM »

BTW, how are you Colleen? Getting lots of sleep I hope! I had a closing with a lady yesterday who is 5 months along and she barely looked pregnant! I was big as a barn (or felt like it anyhow) at 5 months. Hope you're feeling good! I know I've previously asked, but any cravings yet????

Thanks for asking, Her.  Yes, I go to sleep at about 8 every night.  I am 4 months and are really starting to show. I made my husband take a belly picture yesterday so maybe if I get brave I will post it. No cravings really but LOTS of aversions. A lot of things don't taste like they used to. I may find out this week what I am having  
claydevotee
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2005, 07:53:33 AM »

I may find out this week what I am having

COLLEEN, we already know what you are having.  2 precious babies who will be loved and adored by all of us!  Are you sure you want to spoil the surprise?  (Call me old-fashioned, but I always enjoyed the surprise element!)

Hi everybody.  And thanks to Pamela and the others for providing thorough coverage of the Voices for Change-Hawaii Benefit last night.  I wasn't able to stay up----I plead "Oldness" and "Decrepitude" on all counts!

Have a great day, everybody.  This is the first day this since my bout with the stomach virus that I feel I can actually start accomplishing something worthwhile again.

I know I shouldn't brag, but I would like to share some good news about my younger son.  He has just been awarded a "Provost Fellowship" for his PhD studies at USC!!!!  woohoo!  Mom and Dad are finally off the hook financially--and hopefully he will have a better chance of attaining his goal of becoming a full professor in his field!!!  He loves to "Pontificate", as he calls it---gets it honestly, I can assure you!

Love,
Dev
claydevotee
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2005, 07:55:37 AM »

Good morning to DEANNA and JAYNE, too!  Have a great day!  Love you!!!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2005, 08:39:46 AM »

Gee Thea, bragging is allowed for your son!!! Congratulations to him!!!

Colleen,

Check this out:
http://www.wcmj.com/birthchart.htm Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
houstonclayfan
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2005, 09:22:41 AM »

COLLEEN, we already know what you are having. 2 precious babies who will be loved and adored by all of us! Are you sure you want to spoil the surprise? (Call me old-fashioned, but I always enjoyed the surprise element!)

Heck yeah I am sure!   Laughing   I am a planner so I need to know these things!  Two of everything is a lot of stuff and I need all the help I can get with clothes and such. I really want to know and so does my family.  

I am glad that you are feeling better, Thea, and congrats to your son!  Woohoo!     I had a full scholarship but my PHD too but I quit in the middle.....    I wanted more to my life than studying and working literally 24/7.  But I am smart enough to get the scholarship     Congrats to your son. Yay for mom and dad     More money for Clay!

I have seen that before and I have done it, Deanna.  Some say that it really works. I have also done other sites that do predictions. And I have tried almost all of the "old wives tales"  LOL  All of the predicters say that I am going to have a girl and all of the twin predicters say that I am going to have a boy and a girl     We will soon see!
tessie
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2005, 09:35:07 AM »

Hey, Jayne do you think we can get Carol to change her username from Tessie to Pesky???

Get Clay to ask me nicely!   Shoot....there I go....I said the Cl word again!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2005, 10:11:21 AM »

Congratulation on your son Thea, that is something to be very proud of!

Colleen, I have a friend who had twins two years ago today.  What you really need is six people to live with you for the first four months!    Good Luck! rofl
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2005, 10:18:51 AM »

Quote from: tessie

Get Clay to ask me nicely!   Shoot....there I go....I said the Cl word again!

Yep, I think even if she won't ... we should!

So whatsup, Pesky?
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2005, 11:24:20 AM »

Mmm. change Tessie to Pesky??   NO, NO !   Not right now!   Too confusing.  We've got a new Ramblin' address to remember and we've got to remember where the "spoilers" Idol posts belong!   Houston had to "coach" me twice last week to get me in the right place.  :duh

For now, just Let Tessie Be Tessie!    

Dev -  Congratulations to your son as he proceeds towards his goal.  You have a right to be very proud!

Houston - I just know you will want all of the Claymaniacs to help you think of names for the twins, as soon as we find out if they are boys, girls or one of each !  Yes!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
houstonclayfan
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2005, 11:26:39 AM »

Quote from: LuvMyClay

Colleen, I have a friend who had twins two years ago today.  What you really need is six people to live with you for the first four months!    Good Luck! rofl

You aren't very encouraging!  :devil   Are you willing to come help ?   lmao

Tessie, you are banned from the thread for using the Cl word.
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2005, 01:24:18 PM »

I AM GLAD YOU ARE FEELING WELL, COLLEEN. WE ARE VISITING FRIENDS WHO HAVE 4 GRANDCHILDREN---3 OF WHOM ARE KINDERGARTEN AND YOUNGER.  THEY CAME OVE TOS SEE ME THIS AFTERNOON WHILE BARRY AND HIS FRIEND WENT TO A CAR SHOW.  THEY ARE SO CUTE AND I LOVE THAT THEY REMEMBER AND LIKE ME.  NOTHING LIKE THE FEEL OF LITTLE HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK AND THE FEEL OF YOUNG SKIN ON YOUR CHEEK.  ANYWAY, I WAS DREAMING OF HAVING A GRANDCHILD OF MY OWN.  THE WAY ERICA IS GOING, I WILL BE OOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.

THEA--BRAG ALL YOU WANT.  THAT IS WHAT MOMS DO.  I AM SO PROUD OF ERICA.  SHE IS WRKING FULL TIME AND TAKING 9 GRADUATE CREDITS AT NIGHT.  DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT.  YOUTH I GUESS AND DETERMINATION.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2005, 02:07:36 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I feel like I am in a new world here.  It looks like a very nice
and safe one too.

Thea, congrats on your son.  It's always great to hear
good news on your children.  You must have done
something right.

So, what's the subjects for discussion?

My MIL is 96 and starting the phase of dementia.  The amazing
thing is she is always telling us she is losing it.  I didn't think
a person would even know it!  She has had a very healthy
and happy 95 years though, which is good.  I actually talked
my hubby into flying to CA with her to see her daughter.
I think she will be thrilled.

OKay, carry on!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
tessie
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2005, 02:31:33 PM »

This is cool....I have never been banned from a thread before!

Congratulations Dev....I'm sure you are proud of your son.

Houston....twins will be twice the joy....I'm dying to know if they are boys or girls too....Do you have names picked out, or are you still working on that?

Thanks Wisconsinson......I am happy being me.
houstonclayfan
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2005, 02:44:40 PM »

Houston....twins will be twice the joy....I'm dying to know if they are boys or girls too....Do you have names picked out, or are you still working on that?

We are still working on it, although not very hard lately. I am sure I will be more inspired once I find out what they are.  I am hoping that they are a boy and a girl (although I will be just as excited with 2 girls or 2 boys). So far my favorites are Abigail and Alexander (Abby and Alex) and Brigette and Blayne. Hubby said No to both Clay and Clayton  

Oh oh   I am banned now too!   Cry!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2005, 03:09:39 PM »

Hubby said No to both Clay and Clayton  

Colleen!!!  I'm Shocked!!!  eek!  :shocked  shocking

I expect this type of behavior from Pesky------but, but, but, but you!!!!

OMG!!!  Drama eek! eek! eek!

Clay "is" the "News"
claydevotee
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2005, 04:05:37 PM »

Hubby said No to both Clay and Clayton  

Houston:  How about Clay and Clarissa, Clay and Chloe, Clayton and Clara.......???

And thanks to all for the congrats on my son.  I guess bragging about him makes the distance in miles between us seem much smaller.  Our other son in Chicago lives only 60 miles away, but we seldom get to see him much since he started his job.  Hubby and I are trying to enjoy this empty-nester thing, but sometimes it gets downright lonesome without their laughter and music and loud voices filling the house.  OK, my 5 minutes of self-pitying are over at least for now.

Back on later....
claydevotee
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2005, 04:26:06 PM »

ANYWAY, I WAS DREAMING OF HAVING A GRANDCHILD OF MY OWN. THE WAY ERICA IS GOING, I WILL BE OOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.

Me, too.  GWENN, but unfortunately nothing in the horizon.  No buns in the oven to the best of my knowledge, either.  

THEA--BRAG ALL YOU WANT. THAT IS WHAT MOMS DO. I AM SO PROUD OF ERICA. SHE IS WRKING FULL TIME AND TAKING 9 GRADUATE CREDITS AT NIGHT. DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT. YOUTH I GUESS AND DETERMINATION

Yikes!  9 hours plus full-time employment!   Erica sounds like a go-getter.  And full of ambition and energy.  But I'd say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, no doubt.

HI LINDA:  What a sweetheart of a daughter and daughter-in-law you are.  I hope you will be always be blessed with such patience and strength to deal with your elderly relatives.  For me it is a constant struggle.  I truly admire you.

Really do have to take off for a bit...Later....
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx