gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:49:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: TALK OF THE TOWN (OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION)  (Read 68520 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1080 on: July 26, 2005, 04:56:56 PM »

DIDNT YOU JUST HATE THE ENDING?

I have a couple of ideas on that ending!!! 

It is all part of the "big plan" IMO!!

Do you know when the last book is supposed to come out???

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1081 on: July 27, 2005, 12:26:28 PM »

CHRISIE and SHARON:  Ooopsss, methinks I've opened up a can of worms with my comment about "the Canadian mindset"!  Actually,  in some of the Alice Munro short stories I've read, the women (not you, though!!!) tend to be repressed  victims of domineering men.  And they're mad as H#$%!!!!  Yup, it's obvious Munro hasn't  met you two!!!!!  

Thanks Dev, you're right they haven't met us yet!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1082 on: July 27, 2005, 12:37:07 PM »

I have a couple of ideas on that ending!!! 

It is all part of the "big plan" IMO!!

Do you know when the last book is supposed to come out???

NOT SURE- AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT MOVIE, THOUGH!!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #1083 on: July 27, 2005, 01:32:20 PM »

Sounds like everyone is reading some very good books this summer.  I would love to read the Divinci Code some day.  Never got into the Harry Potter books, just because of time restraints so think I'll stick to the big screen for that series. 

I just picked up a copy of the Celestine Prophecy.  I've been wanting to read that for years and am going to set aside some time, as a gift to myself, to read it.

Thea, I've always wanted to do Alaska, especially in the late summer, early fall.  Sounds absolutely breathtaking there.  Let us know what  you think. 

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
claydevotee
« Reply #1084 on: July 27, 2005, 07:47:56 PM »

I've always wanted to do Alaska, especially in the late summer, early fall.  Sounds absolutely breathtaking there.  Let us know what  you think. 

Sure will, Jill.  My late father always dreamed of going to Alaska on a vacation and unfortunately became terminally ill before he was able to fulfill that dream.  So....Phil and I will be enjoying all of the natural wonders of Alaska not only for ourselves but for my dad, as well.
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #1085 on: July 27, 2005, 09:52:53 PM »

Thea, my husband's father always wanted to retire to the outer banks of NC to go fishing and we went there two years ago. Both of my sons joined the fishing club in HS.

Hubby realized that his dreams were not the same as his father's. I am not sure I like his retirement dreams!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #1086 on: July 27, 2005, 10:09:41 PM »

Sounds like everyone is reading some very good books this summer.  I would love to read the Divinci Code some day.  Never got into the Harry Potter books, just because of time restraints so think I'll stick to the big screen for that series. 

I just picked up a copy of the Celestine Prophecy.  I've been wanting to read that for years and am going to set aside some time, as a gift to myself, to read it.

Thea, I've always wanted to do Alaska, especially in the late summer, early fall.  Sounds absolutely breathtaking there.  Let us know what  you think. 

The Divinci Code was really good.  I've been reading Angels and Demons since October.  eek! I started reading it on the plane to North Carolina, and I guess I'll finish it on the plane to New Hampshire.   Ya know this computer really takes up a lot of my time.  Well, I did read Learning to Sing in between.
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1087 on: July 28, 2005, 02:50:48 AM »

The Divinci Code was really good.  I've been reading Angels and Demons since October.
Gosh, I just wasn't impressed with Angels and Demons--let me know what you think...haven't picked up Di Vinci Code yet....

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1088 on: July 28, 2005, 04:53:48 AM »

I can't stop watching Clay dance  on the Access Hollywood video clip!!  OMG he really is being trained to shake that bon bon!!!   
Is all 3 backup singers with Clay on this tour?  I recognized Quiana and Jacob, but was that Angela??

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1089 on: July 28, 2005, 05:28:44 AM »

I can't stop watching Clay dance  on the Access Hollywood video clip!!  OMG he really is being trained to shake that bon bon!!!   
Is all 3 backup singers with Clay on this tour?  I recognized Quiana and Jacob, but was that Angela??

And Lori, we love when he shakes his bon, bon,!!!  I'm sure Angela is with him on this tour!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1090 on: September 02, 2005, 07:31:22 AM »

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!!

I will be playing with this guy: Wink

NOLAN
We are going to my daughter's beach house on the coast of Maine.   Purple Banana

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
ILClaymate
« Reply #1091 on: September 02, 2005, 07:51:01 AM »

My, Deanna....Nolan has really gotten big!  What a cutie!!

Have a great weekend!  Huggles
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #1092 on: September 05, 2005, 06:41:13 PM »

It's been so long since anyone has talked on this thread, I forgot about it. hypnotic
ILClaymate
« Reply #1093 on: September 05, 2005, 09:17:42 PM »

It's been so long since anyone has talked on this thread, I forgot about it. hypnotic

We no longer have anything off topic to talk about....its ALL CL@Y - ALL DAY!!   Laughing
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #1094 on: September 05, 2005, 09:43:07 PM »

We no longer have anything off topic to talk about....its ALL CL@Y - ALL DAY!!   Laughing

Oh.... so that's the problem.    Laughing
ILClaymate
« Reply #1095 on: September 05, 2005, 10:14:37 PM »

Oh.... so that's the problem.    Laughing

Are you saying that Cl@y is a problem????  Paranoid
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1096 on: September 05, 2005, 10:18:55 PM »

Who's Cl@y????????????     ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #1097 on: September 05, 2005, 10:54:24 PM »

He says he's a skinny white guy.  Ever hear of him? Paranoid ROFLMAO
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1098 on: September 06, 2005, 04:29:53 AM »

He says he's a skinny white guy.  Ever hear of him? Paranoid ROFLMAO

I think I've seen a picture or two of him lately.  Especially around here!!!  He's not so bad!!!  Wink

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1099 on: September 07, 2005, 06:19:33 PM »

He's a homeboy with big feet and a voice like no one else on the planet.

Wait, is this the off topic thread?  Laughing

OK, I really do have an off topic topic.  A friend of ours has a music club and he lost his lease.

He has a 1901 Knabe piano that is tuned and in good condition that he said we could have if we would move it.

The piano itself doesn't really have any value, I don't think.  Even though it is an antique!

It would cost about $300-$400 to move it, and it weighs about 800 lbs. 

Neither Mr P or I play the piano, but I once played flute and clarinet so I know the basics.

So, we're trying to decide what to do.   

Maybe Clay would want it.  He could afford to move it!  Laughing
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx