gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:25:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 234
Total: 234

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK FEBRUARY 25  (Read 7346 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2005, 09:36:49 AM »

Lora!!!

Jinx!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2005, 09:40:04 AM »

Deanna!!! Too funny!! I will delete mine...

Lora
cassms
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2005, 10:18:59 AM »

Fedorov: Clay’s clone!!!!!! Actually, better than Clay himself. Haha! I bet all of you Clay fans were ready to yell at me again!

On Monday's AI4 show, Simon said something about one of the girls being like Kelly Clarkson.  I commented to my husband, "I wonder if Kelly fans like that? I'll bet not."  And hubby said, "Probably not, but not as much as Clay fans would mind."  I said, "Why do you say that?" and he said, in his very best imitation of Ruben during the AI2 "On the Road" show, "They love their dude, man!"   Hubby's got it!!   ROFLMAO
cjrmax
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2005, 10:54:53 AM »

maybe after he finishes his next album around the end of the year.

Excuse me?  FINISH the album around the end of the year?  Finish it?  Does that mean it won't be out until NEXT year???????????????????????

I have accepted no tour for 2005, but I fully expected the new album out no later than November - you know, in time for Christmas.  But if it won't even be finished until the end of the year, it won't be released until 2006!!!

Oh this is going to be a loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg drought!!!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2005, 01:07:39 PM »

THANKS FOR THE NEWS EVERYONE!

I REALLY DO MISS CLAY---I CAN ONLY HOPE I WILL BE BLASTING CLAY'S NEXT CD IN MY CAR BY MID SUMMER 2005.

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2005, 01:15:18 PM »

The fans have been just absolutely amazing in supporting the foundation," he said. Aiken has been able thus far to juggle his commitments to TBAF with the demands of his singing career, and hopes to do a full-length concert here sometime, maybe after he finishes his next album around the end of the year.

Or CJ, could mean he wouldn't be doing a full-length concert in Hawaii until around the end of the year?????

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2005, 01:29:07 PM »

GOOD LORD, HE BETTER MEAN THE TOUR WOULD BE AROUND THE END OF THE YEAR.  WE WILL NEVER MAKE IT. Cry!  Cry!  Cry!

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
cjrmax
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2005, 01:29:52 PM »

Or CJ, could mean he wouldn't be doing a full-length concert in Hawaii until around the end of the year?????

I hope that's what it means - although the way it's worded it sure doesn't sound that way!

But I will go with your interpretation, Her.  I like it much better!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2005, 04:41:40 AM »

But I will go with your interpretation, Her. I like it much better!
me too

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2005, 05:32:50 AM »

Thanks for the Clay news, I don't post often but reading about Clay makes the day a whole lot brighter. He is and will always be the best all-around entertainer that ever came out of American Idol.
The anticipation of his new album, keeps me going and it's been a great ride so far. "Adoring Clay," he has my soul too, right along with those others who are dear to my heart.

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx