gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:16:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 404
Total: 404

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CLAYGIRLS JR * NEW THREAD!  (Read 6829 times)
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2005, 01:32:09 PM »

Hey everyone-
 Here I am....still alive! eek! I have not had ANY time to come on here and post. When I'm not at school I'm doing homework...tons of it. I opted to take 2 more classes than the 7 I have to take so  have to do those on my own free time. I am just trying to get ahead. I start my job in a month so I will have even LESS time   I'm so sorrie, I miss you all so much and I think about you all the time. I come here to check PM's really quick sometimes but I get the same thing everyday...nothing. I feel bad that I can't be here, I feel like your slipping away from me. I love you all so much.

I miss you all more than I have time to explain...I wish I had more time I have been SOOO busy with my extra classes and rasing money for Brenton (By the way we got $200 more than we needed Cheer! :elefant)

Love and Hugs,
 Monica

PS- I GOT MY COOKBOOK!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2005, 06:25:51 PM »

I want to post some pictures from school...

Faith class in the comfy room! I would like to point out that all school's should have a room of couches...blankets, and giant pillows!!!

Bag wrestling!

Playing on the computers before school

That's all I got now!!! More later

Love you all,
 Monica

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

hotwaxonclay
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2005, 01:32:54 PM »

awesome pix moni! that bag wrestling looks fun! i think i want to try! lol

i've been busy too with school and family stuff...these past few weekends i've been out adn then during the week i'm doing homEwork and stuff afterschool its CLAYZY!!!

hope everyone is doing well! i lvoed clay on scrubs and kimmel...for some reason i almost said ed...that was a while ago...lol

welp we are off to dinner now...hmmm

OH b4 i forget, my dad has been approved for a loan fromt he bank and he put and offer on a house! i am so excited! i'll finally have my own room!! lets hope that we can get it!
toodahloos n hugs to you all!
sarahdebarah1109
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2005, 01:53:59 PM »

I'm glad to see your back Monica! Where is everyone else?  I've been so busy lately with school, after school things, and especially the play which I am doing crew for.  It's so much fun but it takes up a lot of time.  I hope you are all doing well!  TTYL!
MiniMe
Claycrazy

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2005, 06:23:20 PM »

Hey guys,
   How have you been lately?? It's been a while since I posted here! I just wanted to check in and see how every one was!! I'll see you guys probably tomorrow!!

Love,
    Kandy-Cane

Monkey's Steal My Underwear at Night
sarahdebarah1109
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2005, 08:28:10 AM »

Hey y'all.  Just trying to bump the thread up...I almost couldn't find it! :/
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2005, 01:46:06 PM »

HEY EVERYONE I FINALLY GOT A REAL CELL PHONE NOT PRE-PAID! I HAVE FREE CALLS AFTER 9:00 and ANYTIME ON THE WEEKEDS...MY NUMBER IS MY MOMS OLD ONE IF YOU DONT KNOW IT AND WANT IT PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF YOU I WONT BE ONLINE TO POST A LONG TIME LOVE YOU ALL!!!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2005, 01:48:05 PM »

wave Willa!!

I need to get that calendar to you before it's out of date and you can't use it!!!

Julie Forever...One Sweet Day
Where do you go when the tears run dry...
I miss you guys!
ClayAikengurl205
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2005, 03:53:13 PM »

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I know I haven't posted here in a while- sorry! But whats up with everyone? I got an idea to attract more people here why dont we make this ClayGirls Jr Thread with LOTS of Clay pictures. Put all your fave and cutest pics of Clay here! Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/CLAYGURL205/Clay_in_stripy_shirt.jpg[/img]

hotwaxonclay
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2005, 12:10:21 PM »

maybe posting pictures will make me feel better

not clay i know...but its funny adn i'm sad right now...

mmm such a ncie picof him in there

just cause he's dancing...too cute

mmm he's pointing at us

why not me...oh why not me?

mmkay so i need to vent a little...so just skip if you don't want to hear....
i'm really ticked off b/c nothing is going right for my family at all...it never does...we don't get that house b/c someone else wanted to give more money that we couldn't afford to give...my cat is really sick and has been at the vet for like three or four days...i like this guy a lot but my best friend does too so i jsut backed of and say that i don't like him and i really do and they are always flirting with each toher and i can't flirt well...hardly at all and they do and it makes me upset b/c i really do like him...and i am just so out of it lately....i just don't know what to do b/c i've been in such a bad mood lately and i try to feel better but i can't...and AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kay i'm done...

goodnews is that madtv is on tonight...and they are spoofing lost...i am excited to see if my guy plays charlie...b/c then he woud play both my fave guys clay and dom! woot!

anywho i hope you all are doing wonderful...i really do b/c if you felt like me it would be terrible

thats cool to hear about your cel phone moni! i got one for christmas and its awesome! i might pm you and we can txt back n forth or something!

well i am off to visit my grandma and we're going to see my cat...he'll probably be at the vet all weekend :(

toodahloos i heart you all *hug*
claynadian
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2005, 01:11:10 PM »

Hello guys! I know I don't post much on this site any more becuase of the weekday computer band.  grrr....

BUT today I have some awesome news! My friends and I are planning a major road trip! And almost all the stops are in the states! Wooo!
The stops we are planning on taking are:

Great Falls
Boise
Portland
Sacramento
L.A
Phenix
Les Cruces
Austin
Dallas
Jackson
Atlanta
Raleigh!!!!!!!!!!
Washington D.C
Philidelphia
Pittsburg
Cleveland
Chicago
Minnieapolis
And WINNIPEG!!
Home

They know how much I love North Carolina, and want to go there. This will be my first trip to the states and I think it will be so awesome! We are planning this for 2009 so we can take a year of befor university and take this trip before we start school! I was wondering if anyone could post pic of any of these places aspecially NC!!
sarahdebarah1109
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2005, 02:03:20 PM »

Quote from: hotwaxonclay
mmkay so i need to vent a little...so just skip if you don't want to hear....
i'm really ticked off b/c nothing is going right for my family at all...it never does...we don't get that house b/c someone else wanted to give more money that we couldn't afford to give...my cat is really sick and has been at the vet for like three or four days...i like this guy a lot but my best friend does too so i jsut backed of and say that i don't like him and i really do and they are always flirting with each toher and i can't flirt well...hardly at all and they do and it makes me upset b/c i really do like him...and i am just so out of it lately....i just don't know what to do b/c i've been in such a bad mood lately and i try to feel better but i can't...and AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm sorry to hear all of that :(  I hope you find an even better house that you can buy and I hope that your cat gets better soon.  I know how hard it must be to have a pet in the vets for a while :(  And as for your friend and you liking the same boy, I know EXACTLY how you feel.  The same thing is going on with me right now.  Only, she doesnt know that I like him, but I really do.  And I suck at flirting really bad.  I dont want to hurt her if she knows that I like him too.  I hope everything works out for you!  Good luck!!!!

~Sarah
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2005, 07:11:58 PM »

thanks sarah! i am feeling a little better b/c sam came home today! but he is as grouchy as ever lol

but the whole boy thing...whew...still crazy...it only makes me saddy...

i only went to school for half a day today... i woke up and din't feel well...i still don't but wanted to go to school for a bit.

so american idol tonight was pretty spiffy...anthony rocked hard!!!

hey claynadian..i can try to find some cleveland pics...i live very close to there...you'll like it. its not awesome ly awesome buts its pretty cool. lots of entertainment stuff!

welp off to finish my english project then to bed...i am so tired...

toodahloos and hugs to you all!
girlygirl06
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2005, 09:47:49 PM »

lol claynadian say Hi to my boyfriend in dallas :p
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2005, 01:30:08 PM »

Kitty  i just found that emoticon...haha silly kitty

hey claynadian here are some pictures of cleveland!

rock and roll hall of fame and the little dome building to the right in the great lakes science center...very fun...but then i am dork so it depends on if you like that stuf lol

jacobs field home of the indians...woot? lol

welp thats all i have for now...

okay so today was a much better day...and it just changed like 15 minutes ago lol. i talked to thi guy that i met at a football game. he lives about 30-40 minutes from me and we like each other but the whole distance thing is why we don't go out or anything...so he was online and i haen' talked to him in a while and it was so fun...he is funny...it took my mind off of that other guy that my friend likes...

my nose is very stuffy...

i want ice cream...

toodahloos and hugs...
claynadian
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2005, 02:58:04 PM »

hotwaxonclay- Thanks so much for the Pics of Cleveland!  ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME!!OOOOOO Can hardly wait!

ps. Nice name
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2005, 06:52:24 AM »

you're welcome claynadian...haha yeah my names been with me since season2...lol. got it way back on the bolt boards...boy were those good times....

but yeah my little sister has the flu and i don't want to go home b/c i don't want to get it...lol i think i'll hide out here lol
welp have to go work on spanish!!! toodahloos! or adios...haha

hugs!
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2005, 06:11:29 PM »

this is a big moment...my...200thPOST! so i decided to share it in here with all of you guys....*sniffle* this is awesome....lol

welll i am stuffy and i think i'll have a 6-pack by the time i stop coughing lol so i bid you all a fond gnite!

toodahloo n hugs!
DaNi
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2005, 05:13:18 AM »

I want to ask you all to please pray for my classmate Brenton, he has slipped into a DEEP depression and was sent to a hospital in Indy a few days ago. He won't take any calls or visitors. Before he went there we went to see him and while we were there he slipped out the back door and ran-away. He won't talk to anyone. Please keep Brenton in your thoughts. Hopefully he will be back with us soon.

Thanks, I should be around more this weekend. I don't have as much homework to do.

Love,
 Monica

P.S.- I am ALWAYS thinking about all of you and have missed you SO much!!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

MiniMe
Claycrazy

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2005, 08:46:45 PM »

We'll pray for him Monica, or at least I will! I can't speak for everyone! But I'll keep him in my prayers.

Every one else! How is everybody? It's been a while!!! I hope every one is well!!! See you guys later!!

Love,
   Kandise

Monkey's Steal My Underwear at Night
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx