gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:27:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 434
Total: 434

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CLAYGIRLS JR * NEW THREAD!  (Read 6830 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: February 02, 2005, 11:14:12 PM »

Hello Claygirls!  Hello Greg!  And everyone else who ventures in!...

Mysteriously, the last Claygirls Jr thread has disappeared into thin air!
[insert Twilight Zone music]

Sorry about that!  We'll start all over here for now.  I don't know what happened, but I am still "investigating" the missing thread!

Note:  All points bulletin - if anyone finds the missing Claygirls Jr thread, please let me know! ThanX!  Laughing

girlygirl06
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 09:13:31 AM »

lol thanks so much pamela
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 11:28:16 AM »

wow....umm...maybe clay cam,e in and stole them...b/c you know how much he loves to read our stuff! lol

well this is a nice new clean thread...i like it...*pulls up chair and reads book until someone comes in to talk*
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 04:42:31 PM »

*waves to all* wave

I'm liking this Kenny guy already!

But I think I love this Kenny more! Yum!

*sigh* is it the 15th yet??

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
fantasys about clay
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 05:45:34 PM »

LOL! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!!!!! I'M COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!!!!! HE'S SOOOOO CUTE!
Clay's Ladylove
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 08:47:08 PM »

HELLO ANDREA GIRL AND GOOD EVENING! wave  HOW ARE YOU DOING ANDREA GIRL? I AM DOING JUST FINE. WELL MY FIRST DAY OF WORK WENT WELL. MY JOB COACH (WHO I CALL MY OWN PRIVATE TEACHER) COACHED ME THROUGHOUT MY JOB AND HELPED ME OUT SOME TOO JUST SO I COULD GET OUT ON TIME. SHE WILL ONLY BE THERE FOR TWO WEEKS AND THEN I WILL BE ON MY OWN. THE PLACE WHERE I WORK IS ONLY FIVE TO TEN MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE. SO THAT IS NOT BAD AT ALL. I LIKE MY NEW JOB. I AM SURE THAT I WILL DO FINE AT MY NEW JOB AS WELL ANDREA. SO THERE YOU ARE. THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL THAT YOU JUST SIGNED UP FOR BABYSITTING     AND I HOPE YOU DO GET SOME CALLS AND MAKE SOME MONEY TOO. AND I'M GLAD THAT YOU LIKE KIDS JUST LIKE OUR CLAY DOES.      AND I LOVE KIDS TOO! I BELIEVE THE CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE! THAT IS MY FAVORITE LINE FROM THE SONG,"THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL" WHICH IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONGS AND IT IS TRUE! NEXT SEASON ON AMERICAN IDOL IF THEY DECIDE TO RAISE THE AGE LIMIT OR DROP THE AGE LIMIT ALL TOGETHER, I AM STILL CONSIDERING AUDITIONING FOR AMERICAN IDOL FOR NEXT SEASON. Music  SO IF THAT HAPPENS PLEASE WISH ME LUCK WHEN THE AUDITIONS START FOR NEXT SEASON. MY VOICE TEACHER AND MY FAMILY SAID I AM DOING A GREAT JOB WITH MY SINGING VOICE AND WITH ALL THE PRACTICING THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING WITH MY VOICE. ALSO I AM HAVING A GOOD TIME SINGING IN MY TEMPLE/SYNAGOGUE CHOIR AS WELL. YES I HAVE BEEN WATCHING EVERY EPISODE OF AMERICAN IDOL SO FAR THIS YEAR. I AM SURE THAT WE WILL SEE A CUTE GUY THIS SEASON ON THE SHOW, BUT CLAY IS THE CUTEST, HANDSOME, AND THE SEXIEST MAN ON THE PLANET! I'M JUST BEING HONEST HERE! THAT'S ALL! I WAS BORN ON SEPTEMBER 18TH 1974 AND I AM 30 YEARS OLD. PLEASE WRITE :computer  BACK WHENEVER YOU CAN AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU. I HAVE TO GO NOW. HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW ANDREA AND I WILL TOO. MAKE IT A CLAY DAY! CLAY IS ON Flame  Flame  Flame BYE! wave

HUGS,

YOUR FRIEND FOR LIFE,

JULIE

CLAY ROCKS OUR WORLD!

JUST AS LONG AS I'M IN CLAY'S ARMS, IT'S GOING TO BE A PERFECT DAY!
MiniMe
Claycrazy

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 05:56:23 PM »

Hey Julie!

Are you new or have I just been away too long?? Sorry I'm kinda  :duh!! We'll always write back to you!! If not  :wife well then some one's gonna be in trouble!! j/k I love ya'll!!  Well I just wanted to drop in and say hi to the girls and Greg ;)  Big Hug!!!! Love you guys!! I'll hopefully be on tomorrow!! Gotta go watch my FAVORITE movie w/ LadyC (Without a Paddle, I LOOOOOOVE it)!!

Love,
   Kandise

(Ha ha I love that guy!)

Monkey's Steal My Underwear at Night
claydevotee
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 06:04:05 PM »

Hi Claygirls!

Just wanted to stop by and say congratulations on your new home!  I know we all miss our man Clay----can't wait until Scrubs next week!

Anyway, I want you to know that you are loved and appreciated by all of us "old folks"!

Love and hugs,
Mama Dev
clayfan104
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2005, 10:31:12 AM »

GASP WE HAVE A HOMMMEEEE

wonderful. Is it me or is Clay even hotter then the last time i saw him?
claynadian
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2005, 01:01:20 PM »

HELLO! Peoples! Wow only ten days till Scrubs!! yay! go kenny!

My sister says she hopes Kenny will die in the end so she can yell:

OMG YOU KILLED KENNY!
hehe

Clay with his hair down *dreul*

man I'm such a geek!
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2005, 02:22:03 PM »

hey guys!!! finally some movement in ehre! lol haha they killed kenny...that cracked me up something awful....i'm still laughing lol.

i am so excited for scrubs...i'm printing out some pictures of clay...the one of him singing...perhaps kenny...and i dunno some other ones...but its so hard b/c they are all so awesome!!!

i am so tired today...i had to babysit a crzy 5 year old...he asks questions...so many qeustions....why this, why that, where is this, whats that, how come, why, it was like 20 questions rapid fire....and there weren't 20...there were 500. and i ran around with him...as soon as i got tehre he is al LET'S PLAY STAR WARS...LIGHT SABERS....SUGAR....AHHHHHHHHHHH and i'm like um....AHHHHHHH lolso now i am home and can't wait for night night time.

our bball team wont eh game last night which makes them first place still in teh league tied with our rivals. but oh well were in first!! and we have a new boy at school...BOY IS HE CUTE...i tried to get him to dane at the dance last night but all he would do is wiggle...and that was once every 45 minutes lol. adn then i hurt my knee and had to sit down and he kissed it and made it better...i was like weeee lol.

well enough of my ramblin...i am so tired that i'm going hyper....

nice to see all of you again!!!!
toodahloos and lurve!

oh btw i fonud a clip of my shouting clay rox my sox at the concert!! if you want to see it go to www.allthings clayaiken.com then to the video vault adn to joyful noise concerts and its under the cleveland 12-21-04 list and its titled resolutions....k i'll go now!! toodahloos!!!
MiniMe
Claycrazy

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2005, 01:35:45 PM »

Hey people! How is everyone today? I'm pretty good!.....HELLO?

(echoes back) HELLO?

I'm ALL alone! ;)

sarahdebarah1109
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2005, 01:08:23 PM »

Wow...thanks Willa.  I couldn't find this thread for days.  I was wondering what happened.  Hello everyone!
clayfan104
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2005, 01:09:01 PM »

Quote from: MiniMe
Hey people! How is everyone today? I'm pretty good!.....HELLO?

(echoes back) HELLO?

I'm ALL alone! ;)

HELLLLOOOOOO I was sick today but i talked to my friend Jeff who was also sick so itts been a fun sick day.
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2005, 02:18:06 PM »

lol willa...thatd be fun. my mom stayed home from school/work (she works at my school) and said i could ahve stayed home too...but i think i didn't b/c there is a new boy and hes awfully cute so i went haha

but today was such a boring day...it was so long and it just wouldn't end!!! but anywho i am at my friends house...her cousin is really really sick and had to go into ICU so if you guys could keep her in your thoughts that'd be just spiffy.

we are having grilled cheese...YUM...i am so excited b/c cheese rocks hard

welp im off now! toodahloos n lurve!
clayfan104
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2005, 04:23:29 PM »

Your welcome Sarah =)

UHm Grilled cheese just knock me off my feet. When i was a little kid i died every time i got one. I was in love with them.
Im praying for them RIGHT NOW
claynadian
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2005, 04:57:51 PM »

Quote from: hotwaxonclay
lol willa...thatd be fun. my mom stayed home from school/work (she works at my school) and said i could ahve stayed home too...but i think i didn't b/c there is a new boy and hes awfully cute so i went haha

I do that too! he he.  I go to school just so I can see Abe in Sixth period. Man is he ever Gorgous! He has this ole bad boy look, and is so sweet. Nothing like his Image would lead on. I like him so much. eeeeee!

ok no more coffe and sugar cubes!

but today I found out not all Tall skinny red heads with green eyes are all that...um... Clayful. my friend Dana came running up to me when I got into the gym   late  and was jumping up and down she said Brenda that tall,skinny,redheaded, green eyed guy thinks your hott!!

ew

He was gothic  and had his libre and eyebrow pierced. normaly I would be drueling......but he wasn't pleasant. He told Dana to tell me. When I looked up when I looked up he signaled to me he wanted to do something with me I wouldn't do.
sarahdebarah1109
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2005, 02:01:49 PM »

Heyyyyy!  
People haven't been around here too much lately :( where'd ev'rybody go?  I haven't seen Monica's posts for a really long time.  I hope she is ok.

Ok bye!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2005, 05:24:57 AM »

Hey everyone-
 This won't be a very long post, I have a busy day ahead of me. First of all, I'm sorrie I haven't been around, I just noticed the other day that Pam started a new one THANKS PAM and I haven't had time to post.

Mama Dev- Thanks for stopping in, you are the sweetest!

I want to give you guys a run-down of a typical day at my new school...you won't believe this, it's like it's out of a book. It started in the first class, the teacher got a phone call and went out into the hall, she came back in crying and very upset. (One of my fellow students, Brenton has to pay $200 to the courts by the 20th of this month and he doesn't have any money at all. And if he doesn't, he has to go back to Juvenile Hall.) Our teacher said "Brenton has, given up on life. He will not get out of bed all day for anything, he is in a very very deressed state."  Cry! We all sat around the table and we each praerd for him. Then we all thought it would be cool to take the classes to him.

We all got in the teachers car and went to Brenton's house. Wen we got there of course, he was still in bed. We walked in and all sat around the edge of his bed. Then, my teacher went into prayer and we went in a circle and everyone prayed for him and tried to talk to him to get him up. Well it took us awhile but we finally got him up and dressed, then on the way back to the school (with Brenton too) we stopped at the store because the teacher had the idea of having a bake sale so we could raise money for Brenton, nobody wants to see him go. We got back to the school and instead of doing classes we baked.....ALLL DAY!   It was SO much fun. We make Rice Crispy treats, puppy chow, brownies, cupcakes, a cake, cookies, and carmel corn. And I made a sign. 2 of the kids in my class each came to Brenton throughout the day and handed him money just to help out, money they had really worked for. This Sunday I will be at the church I go to school at selling to raise money for Brenton.

We only have to raise $130 more and I think we can do that with the bake sale  shocking By the end of the day Brenton was smiling like you wouldn't believe...it was nice to see how we had helped him. This is just an example of how close we are. We are like one big family at Concord School...I don't know what I would do without it. But I am asking if you could all keep Brenton and my school in your thoughts as we try to raise $130 so he doesn't have to go back to Juvenile Hall. Thank you sooo much!!

Love and Hugs,
 Monica

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
MiniMe
Claycrazy

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2005, 08:26:04 AM »

Oh Monica that's so sweet!! I hope  you guys raise enough so he can stay!! That's awesome! I hope it goes well!! I'll see you guys later!

Love,
    Kandise  

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx