gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:19:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JANUARY 27  (Read 4179 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: January 27, 2005, 03:30:54 AM »

wave Good Morning, everyone!! wave

GEEKS RULE

Remember when being called a geek was an insult? Now the term geek is très chic. The once-hidden-behind-a-computer-screen brainiacs are venturing into a variety of businesses and industries. PC Magazine describes “The New Geek” as technically trained, but comfortable in a wide range of disciplines, from science to general business and the arts. Here are a few whom we think epitomize this more holistic approach to technology.

Music Geek
Clay Aiken, singer and American Idol winner. This self-proclaimed good ol’ boy geek has young girls swooning like a previous generation did for another shy Southern son with funny hair.

AMERICAN WAY MAGAZINE

American Way is the inflight magazine for American Airlines.

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 03:32:38 AM »

American Way is the inflight magazine for American Airlines.
oooo lots of people will read!!!

Good morning M.B.....have a great day and I'll check back for more news....  Cookie on the house!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 03:32:41 AM »

The Ideal Idol Site presents The Pause That Refreshes

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 03:34:40 AM »

Quickies

It looks like NBC's criminally underappreciated "Scrubs" is targeting a whole new demographic. USA Today reports non-threatening "American Idol" pinup Clay Aiken will guest-star on the Feb. 15 episode, which will mock traditional sitcoms by depicting them as "an unrealistic fantasy world with a laugh track." Meanwhile, don't forget to tune in to the Zach Braff-tastic comedy Tuesday night, when Colin Farrell makes his U.S. primetime debut as -- big stretch here -- a fun-loving Irish lothario.

MSN.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 03:37:28 AM »

The second season definitely upped the stakes. There were the two Kimberly's --- Caldwell and Locke --- each completely different from the other. Locke, of course, busted out this year with the song "Eighth World Wonder" that went number one.

After another ridiculously close race, Ruben Studdard beat out the bashful underdog, Clay Aiken, but not in record sales. With a well-received first album, "Measure of a Man," and a successful Christmas album, Clay Aiken has seen the most success of any American Idol contestant to date.

Will this year's "Idol" come out on top? It's hard to say. Though some winners like Clarkson, Aiken and Locke have beaten the "American Idol" brand name and risen to success, there has been reported resistance from some disc jockeys when it comes to playing their singles on the radio. This could spell 'bad news' for the aspiring pop stars, but there's no doubt "Idol" will find another way to break through.

DAILYCOLLEGIAN

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 03:40:08 AM »

Review: Keane sweet-talks fluently
Band breaks hearts throughout show at Gypsy Tea Room
(snip)

Outside, a "Sold out" sign was taped to the club's door, and ticketless fans lurked about hoping for a miracle. Inside, women swooned over Keane's angel-voiced singer, Tom Chaplin, whose boyish looks, ruddy complexion and grandiose hand gestures made him seem like a British Clay Aiken.

DALLAS NEWS

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 03:41:59 AM »

CORRECTIONS

The last name of singer Clay Aiken was incorrectly given as Alken in an informational graphic on the cover of the Jan. 18 Daily Break.

HAMPTONROADS

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2005, 03:44:11 AM »

Clay Aiken to begin work on third album
Wednesday, January 26 2005, 22:10 GMT -- by Neil Wilkes

American Idol alumnus Clay Aiken is to start work on his third album this March, Yahoo Music reports today.

The singer has just concluded a tour to accompany his second record, Merry Christmas With Love. Now he plans to take a short break before returning to the studio to work on new material.

"I'm gonna take a little bit of time off in January," said Aiken. "That's what I promised myself. We'll see if I end up doing it or not. I really don't like to sit down, do nothing for too long.

"We'll probably start working on the album some time in March, and I'm looking forward to hopefully spending a little bit more time on this next one and really picking songs that I like and working with producers that I like to make it all work."

DIGITALSPY

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2005, 03:45:29 AM »

Thanks MB for the    Cookie , but I still want to someday try a Krispy Kreme!!!

Clay "is" the "News"
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2005, 03:54:20 AM »

I don't blame  you as they are THE BEST donuts !!!!!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2005, 04:43:14 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA AND FRIENDS FROM A BURRR COLD DAY HERE IN CT.  THE ONLY THING THAT WILL START WARMING ME UP IS NEWS OF MY HONEY.

DEANNA - TRIED A KRISPY KREME ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND THEY JUST MELT IN YOUR MOUTH.  THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS JUST LIKE OUR CLAY IS.

CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES LATER.

HUGS
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2005, 04:50:18 AM »

The "seeker" had to go have a wisdom tooth pulled this morning (Yucka!!)

I will try to help her out by doing the horoscope:

Quickie:
Lately, you've imagined your name is on everyone's lips. But it's not, really. Relax.

Overview:
If you've been going through some tough times with a dear one, don't push it too hard. You can talk without turning it into an interrogation. Go easy. Don't let your mouth get away from you.

Daily Extended:
It's been tough going between you and a dear one lately. You may even be so badly at odds that you're beginning to wonder if the damage isn't irreparable. Well, it's not. You will need to do some fancy footwork to bring the two of you back together again, but you'll definitely be able to pull it off. Use that famous sense of humor to get the show on the road

Daily Flirt:
Big adventures take serious planning -- but there's fun hidden in these details. Dig in to a whole new part of life. Go ahead -- get started.

Daily Couples:
Slow yourself down, or your lover could do it for you. Big adventures take serious planning -- but there's fun hidden in these details.

Daily Singles:
If you sense that someone's got the upper hand romantically speaking, you may be tempted to fold altogether. A better plan: Lay your cards on the table and see what you're dealing with.

Daily Career
Tread carefully when critiquing a coworker's performance today. Remember, there's a difference between critique and criticism. Diplomacy will get you everywhere.  

Hope everything goes well, Susy!!

Clay "is" the "News"
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2005, 06:39:40 AM »

LORRAINE:

DO YOU THINK CLAY WOULD JUST MELT IN YOUR MOUTH????   shocking

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2005, 06:41:11 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL- AND THANKS FOR THE NEWS!!

HOPE SUSY IS OK.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
outthereforclay
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2005, 07:39:59 AM »

OOOOHHHHH

"pinup" Clay Aiken! I''m just LOVIN' all these descriptive labels that are popping up in these mentions, aren't you? Note to self: begin listing of all such ways that the media refers to Clay.

and "bashful underdog"?
Clay? bashful? Under? a dog?

Huh? :duh

clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2005, 08:46:21 AM »

Thanks for the news!!  

I so cant wait to see Scrubs or hear the new cd!! Yeah stuff to look forward to!! But I so miss are honey!!  Cry! I cant wait to see him again!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!  

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2005, 09:20:18 AM »

THANKS FOR THE NEWS, DEANNA!  

AND SUSIE......GLAD YOU'RE FEELING BETTER!

"PINUP CLAY AIKEN"......OH, I JUST LOVE THE SOUNDS OF THAT!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Clay's Ladylove
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2005, 10:13:06 AM »

HELLO AND GOOD AFTERNOON LORRAINE AND FRIENDS wave HOW IS EVERYBODY DOING TODAY? I AM DOING JUST FINE. THANK YOU FOR THE NEWS LADIES. ALSO I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY CLAY DARLING. WELL DID EVERYONE WATCH AMERICAN IDOL LAST NIGHT? I WATCHED IT AND I THOUGHT SOME OF THE CONTESTANTS WERE FUNNY AND SOME WERE GOOD. AND OF COURSE THE JUDGES WERE THEIR NORMAL SELVES. BUT NOBODY CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO OUR MAN,  HONEY, AND GUARDIAN ANGEL CLAY. Angel CLAY AIKEN IS THE BEST SINGER AND IDOL IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! AND I LOVE CLAY WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND SOUL AND I ALWAYS WILL. I LOVE YOU CLAY! :kissy JUST SO CLAY KNOWS HOW MUCH WE ALL LOVE HIM FOR ALL OF THE THINGS THAT HE HAS DONE FOR ALL OF US. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU CLAY. GOD LOVES ALL OF YOU, CLAY AND ME. I WILL SING, Music  EAT MY GLAZED DOUGHNUT, AND DRINK MY SWEET HONEY SOUTHERN ICED TEA  TO THAT. ON THAT NOTE HAVE A WONDERFUL, SUNNY, shocking  AND BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY EVERYONE AND I WILL TOO. I WILL WRITE BACK SOMETIME TOMORROW. THREE CHEERS FOR CLAY!      BYE! wave

HUGS

YOUR FRIEND,

JULIE

CLAY AIKEN: THE AMBASSADOR OF LOVE, AMERICA'S, AND THE WORLD'S IDOL!

AS CLAY ONCE SAID: SOMETIMES THE WORLD NEEDS A VOICE, LET IT BE YOURS AND MINE!  Wink
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »

Quote from: lorilovesgolf
LORRAINE:

DO YOU THINK CLAY WOULD JUST MELT IN YOUR MOUTH????   shocking

OH BOY, LORI, WE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION
UNDER NEWS AND APPEARANCE.  DEANNA WOULD KICK US ALL OVER TO THE BLP THREAD.  SIMPLY SPEAKING, IT WOULD BE AN EASY
ACCOMPLISHMENT!! shocking    shocking

LORRAINE, IF SHE GETS BACK HERE, WILL AGREE 100%.

DEANNA,

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSITIVE NEWS.  WE ALL MISS HIM LIKE CRAZY; YOUR NEWS REALLY HELPS.

FORGIVE ME, FOR I AM IN A CLAY DROUGHT!![/b]

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2005, 11:19:39 AM »

AMY,

LOVE YOUR AVIE.  LONG TIME NO TALK OR SEE!  HOPE YOU ARE DOING
WELL.  

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx