gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:01:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JANUARY 20  (Read 6728 times)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2005, 04:00:21 AM »

I can handle the cold...but I really would hate to not be able to use the computer!!!  
A true blue ClayManiac!!!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2005, 04:15:57 AM »

*Grumble*

Snow, cold, snow, cold, snow, cold... I don't want to leave the house!!!!

Morning all!!! Sigh.

Here's Clay's horoscope for the day from yahoo.com.

Quickie:
Subtext can be frightening. But a little uncertainty keeps things interesting.

Overview:
You've suddenly had a great idea -- a terrific idea, in fact. You're sure that this is the stuff that expensive patents are made of. How about looking up a backer?

Daily Extended Forecast:
You've never been short on creativity, have you? Or been shy about bringing up a new idea? You'll be even bolder about it now. The good news is that what you come up with over the next few days will border on genius. Don't go anywhere without paper and pencil -- and no matter how outrageous the idea seems, jot it down. You never know. This could be bigger than Chia Pets.

Daily Flirt:
It seems like everyone in the world has freaked out but you. Lie low if you don't want two earfuls of weirdness from everyone you meet.

Daily Couples:
Your actions will decide the outcome in a recent romantic dispute. Take the lead in solving the crisis with compassion.

Daily Singles:
There's so much going on that some matter of the heart could be getting lost in the shuffle. Be extra aware of your dealings with others; communication's of the utmost importance now.

Daily Career and Finance:
People will be rather chilly toward you for now, so don't expect to make much headway with those you need to impress or woo. Turn your attention to physical matters.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2005, 04:36:20 AM »

MORNING LADIES!!

THANKS FOR THE NEWS ON ONE OF MY FAVORITE GUYS...SCHOOLS BEEN DELAYED THIS MORNING....I AM SO SICK OF SN0W.. I ALSO  HEARD THAT CHILDREN HAD TO SLEEP AT THERE SCHOOL IN RALIEGH LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF THE SNOW..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2005, 04:48:44 AM »

Good Morning Lora, Angela, Susan, and Tammy!!!

We are getting up to 10 inches of snow here!!! How much are you gals getting???

I do feel bad for the people in Raleigh!!  At least we are "prepared" for bad driving up here!!!  Our plows have been out all night long.

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2005, 05:00:05 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA AND FRIENDS.

CLAY CONTINUES TO LEAVE US WARM AND FUZZY AFTER ALMOST TWO YEARS.  WILL IT EVER END.  I DON'T THINK SO.  JUST LIKE THE ENERGIZER BUNNY HE KEEPS US GOING AND GOING AND GOING.

I HAVE ONE QUESTIONS "WHERE THE HECK IS OUR CLAY HIDING."  HE NEEDS TO SHOW US SOMETHING, ANYTHING.  A PEAK HERE, A PEAK THERE.  OH PLEASE CLAY.

THANKS FOR THE NEWS.  I WILL CHECK BACK LATER FOR UPDATES.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2005, 05:10:50 AM »

Good Morning, Lorraine!!  I hope Clay is hiding somewhere relaxing!! He deserves a break!!

Clay Aiken will return to the studio in March to work on his third album, the follow-up to 2004's "Merry Christmas With Love".

Clay Aiken plans to go in the studio in March to begin working on material for his third studio album, the follow up to 2004's "Merry Christmas With Love". The American Idol star, who just finished a holiday tour, told to Yahoo.com that before doing that, he hopes to take a break this month to relax:
"I'm gonna take a little bit of time off in January. That's what I promised myself. We'll see if I end up doing it or not. I really don't like to sit down, do nothing for too long. We'll probably start working on the album some time in March, and I'm looking forward to hopefully spending a little bit more time on this next one and really picking songs that I like and working with producers that I like to make it all work."

Clay Aiken released his debut album, "Measure Of A Man," in 2003, shortly after he finished American Idol. This outstanding CD by the multi-talented Clay Aiken is one of the best and one of the greatest and one of the most enjoyable, exciting, and entertaining CD, we can listen to

WEST COAST MUSIC

Clay "is" the "News"
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2005, 05:26:53 AM »

Good morning to everyone in the cold hinterlands, which today includes Clayton NC where it is a veritable heat wave at 27, although unlike Lora, I won't be donning any tube top!  The neighbors will be grateful for that!

The online version of TV Guide has a bit more about the "teen idol" bit than the print version did.  

Clay Aiken
American Idol, 2nd season, 2003
TV Guide Idol Rank: #18
A lanky, droopy-eyed ringer for Howdy Doody tries out for American Idol. On the strength of his voice (and some self-effacing Southern charm), he ultimately loses (by a mere 130,000 votes out of 24 million), then goes on to sign a record contract with RCA and becomes arguably the biggest pop star to come out of the show. Since then, his extraordinary success can be measured in his album sales (2.7 million and counting in the U.S. for his debut, Measure of a Man, and 1 million for Merry Christmas with Love, according to Nieslen SoundScan), his magazine covers (Rolling Stone) and sold-out concert tours. But the true measure of Aiken's success may be his ability to attract women. How many pop singers have inspired a fan instructional guide like The ClayMate Handbook (K2 Publishing, 2004)? — Jennifer Graham Kiser

TV GUIDE

Right there in bold, the answer to it all; the problem so many have with Mr CA.  Because he does, and they don't.  So there you go.  Game over.

Cookie
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2005, 05:28:05 AM »

Now, West Coast Music has an intelligent reviewer!!! Thanks for the news. You make my day!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2005, 05:32:20 AM »

Small girl, big dreams

HENDERSONVILLE - In November, I wrote about a girl named Suzie Tipton who'd received grants to open Suzie's Closet, where she loans medical equipment such as wheelchairs and walkers to those who need them. Suzie, 11, has cerebral palsy and received two grants from "American Idol" star Clay Aiken's foundation.

She lives in Hendersonville with her mother and father, Angela and Greg Tipton, and four other children. All but one was adopted. The others have various disabilities.

Since the story appeared, many donations have come in. Today, the SCOOTER Store in Hendersonville is donating a power wheelchair to Suzie's Closet to assist others who need durable medical equipment.

Jeffrey Muller, the store's owner, said the chair retails for nearly $6,000.

"We wanted to make her dreams a reality," he said about Suzie's project.

The family has more news. They are planning to adopt another child, a 2-year-old boy born to a drug-addicted mother.

The Tiptons are also hoping to receive another grant, this one for $25,000. The money would be used to build a warehouse to store all the equipment that's pouring in, Angela said. For information or if you have a need, call 775- 5023 or e-mail suzies closet2003@yahoo.com

ASHEVILLE NC CITIZEN TIMES

I have all the respect in the world for little Suzie Tipton!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2005, 06:21:02 AM »

DEANNA MY SWEET, TRY 28 INCHES OF SNOW 10 NOT MUCH I WAS DIGGING OUT FOR A WEEK,LOL

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2005, 06:24:49 AM »

WOW GLORY 28 INCHES--WE ONLY GOT ABOUT 3 INCHES & IT WAS THE LIGHT STUFF.

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2005, 06:45:35 AM »

Did I mention that this 10 inches was on top of what we already have?? lmao

Notice the road sign!!  Does anyone know how tall they are??  I just took this from my deck.  

Clay "is" the "News"
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2005, 06:51:36 AM »

Good Morning!!  

Thanks for the news!!  

Hope everyone has a great day!!  

For all those getting snow out there stay warm and safe!!  

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2005, 07:07:26 AM »

Daily Extended Forecast:
You've never been short on creativity, have you? Or been shy about bringing up a new idea? You'll be even bolder about it now. The good news is that what you come up with over the next few days will border on genius. Don't go anywhere without paper and pencil -- and no matter how outrageous the idea seems, jot it down. You never know. This could be bigger than Chia Pets.

WHAT HE COMES UP WITH WILL BORDER ON GENIUS???

THE NEW CD SONGS PERHAPS??
WE CAN ONLY HOPE!!

GOOD MORNING ALL- WE ONLY HAD A COUPLE OF INCHES BUT THE EXPRESSWAY IS BUMPER TO BUMPER.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2005, 07:19:00 AM »

DEANNA OOPS YOU DID NOT MENTION IT WAS ON TOP OF THE OTHER SNOW,I WILL TAKE THE 28 DOES NOT LOOK AS BAD AS YOURS.LOL

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2005, 07:54:35 AM »

DEANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR ALL OF THAT POSITIVE NEWS.  I AM SO GLAD THAT CLAY STARTED THE BUBEL/AIKEN FOUNDATION!! $32,000; WHAT A WONDERFUL GRANT!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2005, 02:41:09 PM »

Birmingham, N.C.,

:duh   did they move it?

What's the matter with them?
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2005, 04:49:30 PM »

Quote from: flakenforaikeninFL
Birmingham, N.C.,

:duh   did they move it?

What's the matter with them?

I was wondering the same thing when I read it, Flakey!!  Laughing

Thanks for the news today ladies!!!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
playingclay
Claymaniac

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2005, 06:52:36 PM »

Deanna, that's a lot of snow.
Last week,  the temp was -30 degrees celsius with a wind chill to below -40 degrees.(same in F or C------blooming cold)  Yesterday we had freezing rain and I was chipping the frozen ice off the car. Wierd weather

Love my clayshake---warm milk and a couple of scoops of vanilla icecream....especially at bedtime.
Keeper of the wind to blow the shirts up.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx