gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:39:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 371
Total: 371

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLACK LEATHER PANTS.....HELLO! PART LI  (Read 105297 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: January 11, 2005, 05:59:58 AM »

Warning: Claygirls inside!

This thread is for adults. If you are not an adult, please go somewhere else. If you are an adult, you can make an informed choice to proceed or exit this thread. If you are Clay, the Claygirls adore you and admire you and respect you. We are here to support you, nurture our friendships and have fun while we crush on you!

Besides, we really can’t help it; if you weren’t so ding dang cute and terrifically talented it would be much easier to resist your charms.... although we must admit we don't really try.

Remember to vote for Clay, request Clay, buy Clay’s CDs and go see Clay in concert. Because he is truly how you measure a man. And, he gives good Joyful Noise as well.

Please note: The Claygirls hereby certify that no cats were harmed in the making of this thread! OK Claygirls -- have fun! And spread the love!

The new rooms, the self explanatory Chapel and Temptation Room are located HERE.

The BLPT is a linear, free flowing thread in which many people discuss many things all at once.

It will be R-rated at times. Open mindedness is required, judgmentalism is not allowed. Do not post on this thread if you do not relate to the subject matter.

Intolerance will not be tolerated!

We share joy and sorrow, lechery and love. It's pretty much a careening roller coaster most, if not all of the time. Or possibly, a 140’ free fall. If free falls make you nauseous, this might not be the place for you. But if you think they are exhilerating and make your heart beat faster (in a good way!) then you might like it here. Please familiarize yourself with the thread before posting. Thank you!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 06:00:38 AM »

JAN'S GALLERY

This beautiful etching of Clay is by our very own Jan.

Clay "is" the "News"
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2005, 06:18:49 AM »

Hey, Deanna! What a lovely place you've found for us. Wink

Ladies of the Mansion:

Moonshot has been bugging me for awhile to make a montage for y'all, and I finally agreed to take a stab at it. 'Don't know how long it will take, but I'll give it a shot. And if it's not awful, I'll show it to you guys and you can tell me what you think. Sooo... stay tuned.  

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 06:23:05 AM »

Good Morning, Sunny!!!

Do we get a hint about what the Montage is??!!

Clay "is" the "News"
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2005, 06:24:11 AM »

NEEDED THE EMPEROR OF THE BLACK PANTS TO OPEN THE NEW MANSION..Wink
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 06:25:02 AM »

A NEW HOME!!!!!!!  HURRAY.

SUNNY--GO FOR IT, GIRL.  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR WORK.

LOVE,

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2005, 06:29:30 AM »

<Sunny starts to tremble under the pressure>

Deanna,
I'm still getting ideas together on it, so I can't even give you a good hint yet.

Gwenn,
Thanks!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
gcramsey
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2005, 06:29:31 AM »

Morning Everyone..............I'm going to read the news, bee back later.

PS. Nice to have a new thread!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2005, 06:30:50 AM »

WELL, WE HAVE A SPANKING NEW MANSION...

AND HERE'S A SPANKING NEW TOUR..

LET'S TAKE A LOOK SEE SHALL WE?

SOLAR PANELS THROUGH THE MANSION..

16 FIREPLACES WITH 8 POLAR BEAR AND 8 STRIPEY TIGER SKIN RUGS TO BEAR YOUR THOUGHTS WITH THE EMPEROR OF THE BLACK LEATHER PANTS.  

6 ART STUDIOS ( 3 FOR JAN'S ARTISTIC MUSE AND 3 FOR THE OTHER "ARTSY" CLAYGIRLS)
8 ART GALLERIES ( SO US CLAYGIRLS CAN PLACE ALL THE SEXY HUNKALICIOUS, LICKALICIOUS PICTURES, WALL PAPER, ETCHINGS INCLUDING LIP PUCKERING, SHIRT TUGGING, DEEP KNEE BENDING AND CUTE HOODIES ON THE WALLS OF THIS SAID GALLERY)  

16 ICE HOUSES ( BECAUSE WHEN THE CLAYGIRLS GET DOWN IN THE HOT AND HEAVY PROCESS OF ADORING THE EMPEROR , ICE IS EXTREMELY NEEDED! ) EACH ICE HOUSE IS EQUIP WITH IT'S OWN ICE MAKING MACHINES AND CONVEYOR BELTS LEADING DIRECTLY INTO THE ICE TUB ROOMS.  

16 ICE TUB ROOMS ( WELL THAT'S SELF EXPLANATORY) ISN'T IT!! :
15 HOT TUB ROOMS TO GET STEAMY WITH.. ( ESPECIALLY AFTER THE NEW PIZZAMAN DIARIES.)  

10 KRISPY KREME STORES OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY WITH A DAILY SUPPLY OF MAC"N" CHEESE.

3 SONGBIRD'S KAROKE ROOM ( US CLAYGIRL NEED TO WRITE SOME MORE SONGS FOR THE EMPEROR.. )

1 MAMA DEV'S MUSIC ROOM WITH ALL THE EQUIPMENT TO TUNE UP THE EMPEROR WITH!  

1 OUTTHERE WRITER'S LOFT ( THIS FOR AMY. SUSAN , MISHA, ANN AND ALL OTHERS WHO NEED TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES IN AN AMOUROUS MANNER. EVERY PACKAGE PICTURE KNOWN TO THE CLAYGIRLS IS IN THAT ROOM!) blush

I NEWSROOM FOR DEANNA TO GIVE THE MOST CURRENT NEWS ABOUT OUR EMPEROR

1 TIM MC GRAW ROOM FOR OUR LADY C ( IT HAS EVERY VIDEOS AND DOWNLOADS OF TIM BEST PERFORMANCES)  

1 CLAYSMD CLINIC ( JUST IN CASE THE THUDDING AND SEARING PASSION FOR CLAY IS UNCONTROLLABLE.. )  

2 THERAPY ROOMS ( THIS FOR THE CLAYGIRLS AND THE OCDERS WHEN NEEDED.. AND EACH THERAPY TOOM HAS IT'S OWN THUD CHAMBER. )

28 FLOORS OF BEDROOMS ( GEEZ, YOU CLAYGIRLS AND OCDERS REALLY MULTIPLY FAST... DON'T YOU .. shock: AND I'M STILL TRYING TO RENT THAT TROPICAL ISLAND FROM THE "QUEEN OF DO ME" SHE HASN'T RETURN MY CALLS AS OF YET... : ON THE 12TH FLOOR OF THE BEDROOMS IS FOR THE OCDERS FOR WHEN THEY PAY US CLAYGIRLS A VISIT. )  

ON THE 14TH FLOOR IS GLEN'S PRIVATE SUITE, WITH 64 INCH PLASMA TV, DVD PROGESSIVE SCAN, 1 FIREPLACE, 1 TRAINING ROOM. 1 SPORT BAR AND ALL THE DOWNLOADS OF KELLY CLARKSON'S TO MAKE HIM HAPPY. I THINK I GOT IN HERE EVERTHING A GUY WOULD WANT... RIGHT?

ON THE 15TH FLOOR IS PAMELA'S SUITE. PAMELA WILL HAVE AT HER FINGER TIPS ALL THE NEW MONTAGES, DOWNLOADS, INTERVIEWS AND A TICKERMASTER WINDOW SO SHE CAN ANY TICKET ANYTIME! PLUS A 64 INCH PLAMSA TV, A FIREPLACE, A PLACE FOR SCRUFFY AND MR. P, A MEDITATION ROOM FOR THOSE CRAPTASTIC DAYS AT WORK.

ON THE 16TH FLOOR IS THE EMPEROR'S MASTER BED CHAMBER, IT'S EQUIPMENT WITH EVERYTHING THE EMPEROR WOULD WANT OR POSSIBLY NEED. ( ALSO THERE'S A RECORDING STUDIO, SHOULD THE EMPEROR BE MOVE BY THE MUSE TO SING.)  

RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE EMPEROR'S CHAMBER IS TESSIE"S TRAINING ROOM. IT'S SUPPLIED WITH ALL THE WARMEST BLANKETS, SOFTESS PILLOWS, COMFY COMFORTERS, HOT WATER BOTTLES AND THE CUTEST TEDDY BEARS.

30 COOKS TO TEMPT OUR TASTE BUDS WITH A GLOBAL MENU FOR THE CLAYGIRLS AND OCDERS.  

25 STATE OF THE ART SPAS WITH SPRAY ON TANNING SALONS, AROMA THERAPY, HOT STONE MASSAGES, BODY WAXING.. ANY THING YOU NEED WE GOT IT!! AND 25 MASSAGE THERAPIST ON CALL FOR US.

1 THRONE ROOM FOR THE EMPEROR OF BLACK LEATHER PANTS TO GREET HIS ADORING CLAYGIRLS WITH.

4 CLASSROOMS ( 2 FOR CLAY TO TEACH US SOME CHARMING AND PRIVATE MUSIC LESSONS. AND 2 FOR THE CLAYGIRLS TO TEACH CLAY A THING OR TWO... )  

9 THEATERS ( EACH THEATER HAS ALL CLAYSMD'S HOT MONTAGES, ALL THE TV AND RADIO PERFOMANCES OF THE EMPEROR OF THE BLACK LEATHER PANTS.. AND ALSO ALL THE DOWNLOADS OF THE INDEPENDENT AND SUMMER TOURS. AND THE NEW DOWNLOAD OF CLAY'S NEW XMAS ALBUM )  

WE NOW OWN A TROPICAL ISLAND THAT WE CAN HAVE REGULAR JAUNTS TO.. IT CALLED THE ISLAND OF "MEESOHORNI" WITH PRISTEEN BEACHES, WATER SKIING. AND ENJOYING OF THE UM. ACTIVITIES IT HAS TO OFFER..

1 BLACK LEATHER TWISTER FLOOR WITH IT'S OWN TERRACE.

4 GOLF COURSES
4 JAZZERCISES ROOMS
4 ROYAL COURTS

2 GUEST MANSIONS ( 1 IS FOR OUR "SPECIAL GUEST" AND THE OTHER IS FOR THE CLAYGIRL JUNIORS.. THEY ARE SPUNKY BUNCH!  )

1 KENNEL FOR RALEIGH AIKEN

HIGH IN THE TOWER OF THIS BEAUTIFUL MANSION IS MELODIE'S BLACK LEATHER SUITE... PLEASE DO NOT DISTRUB THE WEB PRIESTRESS OF THE CLAYMANIACS... ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE ENTERTAINS THE EMPEROR OF THE BLACK LEATHER PANTS.

AND LASTLY, A CHILDRENS' WING, 1 BABY SUITE FOR DIANNA CATHERINE AND 1 BABY SUITE FOR THE "CYBER BABY"  blush

LOVE YA

PHILLY
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2005, 06:43:16 AM »

LISTENING TO "TOUCH" ON FRED BRONSON.  HURRAY FOR FRED.

LOVE,

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2005, 07:12:16 AM »

WE NEED TO DECORATE OUR NEW MANSION...

FIRST,  PACKAGES NEED TO BE OPEN...

AND PORTRAITS TO BE HUNG...

MR. LIPS....

MR. SPLENDOR IN THE GRASS

MR. DOVE

MORE PORTRAITS TO COME  :winK

LOVE YA

PHILLY
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2005, 07:22:05 AM »

MORE PORTRAITS...

MR. I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND..

MR. SLEEPYHEAD

MR. BUMPY

MR. BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY CAR..

MR. GENTLE SMILE..

MR. SILHOUETTE

MR. FURRY IN BED...

LOVE YA

PHILLY
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2005, 07:25:51 AM »

wave hello all!!

Nice mansion!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2005, 07:42:14 AM »

FROM THE CLAYBOARD

Clay recorded PSA/song for Cartoon Network
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clay (among others) has recorded a version of Supertramp's "Give A Little Bit" for Cartoon Network!

Article is here

biz.yahoo.com/prnews/0501...010_1.html

From the article:
"'Give a Little Bit' was among the first songs we thought of that ideally fit the message we wanted to convey to kids around the world," said Sam Register, senior vice president, original animation for Cartoon Network. "Its lyric 'there's so much that we need to share, so send a smile and show you care' was a natural fit for what kids need to hear. When we called to see if we could secure the rights to use the song, Roger Hodgson of Supertramp, the song's composer, immediately gave not only his permission for the song, but offered to perform and record a message to kids that we can use on the Website. It was truly overwhelming to receive such a quick and personal response, and it allowed us to move straight away into production."

Cartoon Network reaches more than 170 million households around the world in 160 countries and 17 languages. The on-air PSA spots will be distributed to each of Cartoon Network's and Boomerang's domestic and international channels. The on-air and online campaign is scheduled to run for at least four to six weeks, and will be amended as the relief efforts progress. The PSAs were created by the Cartoon Network on-air department under the leadership of Pete Johnson.

As the campaign progresses, different versions of the PSA will begin running featuring additional well-known recording artists singing the "Give a Little Bit" anthem. Each spot will be set to a different arrangement of the song-pop, hip-hop, etc. -- to keep the message fresh, interesting and relevant. John Ondrasik of Five for Fighting ("100 Years," "Superman"), already an active supporter of tsunami relief efforts, is among the first to record his version of the PSA. Both Clay Aiken and India.Arie (11 time Grammy nominee -- "Acoustic Soul" and "Voyage To India" ) also have laid down their own versions of the uplifting tune. Additional artists are currently being confirmed. Limited commentary from live-action talent also will be added to the PSA over the next several weeks. And finally, Roger Hodgson ("It's Raining Again") will present a new recording of "Give a Little Bit" featuring an 80-piece orchestra and choir.  

LOVE YA

PHILLY
claydevotee
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2005, 07:44:17 AM »

!!!!!!
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2005, 07:47:35 AM »

Quote from: PHILLYLUVSCLAY
FROM THE CLAYBOARD

Clay recorded PSA/song for Cartoon Network
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clay (among others) has recorded a version of Supertramp's "Give A Little Bit" for Cartoon Network!

Article is here

biz.yahoo.com/prnews/0501...010_1.html

From the article:
"'Give a Little Bit' was among the first songs we thought of that ideally fit the message we wanted to convey to kids around the world," said Sam Register, senior vice president, original animation for Cartoon Network. "Its lyric 'there's so much that we need to share, so send a smile and show you care' was a natural fit for what kids need to hear. When we called to see if we could secure the rights to use the song, Roger Hodgson of Supertramp, the song's composer, immediately gave not only his permission for the song, but offered to perform and record a message to kids that we can use on the Website. It was truly overwhelming to receive such a quick and personal response, and it allowed us to move straight away into production."

Cartoon Network reaches more than 170 million households around the world in 160 countries and 17 languages. The on-air PSA spots will be distributed to each of Cartoon Network's and Boomerang's domestic and international channels. The on-air and online campaign is scheduled to run for at least four to six weeks, and will be amended as the relief efforts progress. The PSAs were created by the Cartoon Network on-air department under the leadership of Pete Johnson.

As the campaign progresses, different versions of the PSA will begin running featuring additional well-known recording artists singing the "Give a Little Bit" anthem. Each spot will be set to a different arrangement of the song-pop, hip-hop, etc. -- to keep the message fresh, interesting and relevant. John Ondrasik of Five for Fighting ("100 Years," "Superman"), already an active supporter of tsunami relief efforts, is among the first to record his version of the PSA. Both Clay Aiken and India.Arie (11 time Grammy nominee -- "Acoustic Soul" and "Voyage To India" ) also have laid down their own versions of the uplifting tune. Additional artists are currently being confirmed. Limited commentary from live-action talent also will be added to the PSA over the next several weeks. And finally, Roger Hodgson ("It's Raining Again") will present a new recording of "Give a Little Bit" featuring an 80-piece orchestra and choir.  

LOVE YA

PHILLY

wahoo I'm ready for that!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2005, 08:03:21 AM »

YEP MACK BABY...

IT LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO GET INTO CARTOON CHANNEL PRETTY SOON.. Wink

GOOD LUCK SUSIE...

SUNNY D,  A MONTAGE? OH THE IDEAS THAT ARE "POPPING INTO MY MIND!"  

GWENN, I READ ON THE CLAYBOARD THAT CLAY WAS SUPPOSE TO PERFORM SATURDAY... WELL, IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME THE CLAYBOARD WAS WRONG ON SOMETHING....

HERE'S NEW "OLD" PICK I FOUND OVER AT THE CLAYBOARD...

HELLO?  WHAT ICE TUB ROOM SHOULD I USE? Flame  

DAYUM! THAT MAN IS SO HOT!!  Flame

MANY THANKS TO CLAYSYCRAZY OF THE CLAYBOARD FOR THIS PHOTO COURTESY..

LOVE YA

PHILLY
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2005, 08:04:05 AM »

Good Luck at your Interview Sue! I'll be thinkin about ya!!!

clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2005, 08:45:35 AM »

Morning All,

Good Luck Sus. Let us know how it all went...

The pics here are FABULOUS.. He is looking better and better....

I can't wait until  the weekend...He must feel so validated that he can help such an important cause. I'm really glad for him...

Now all he needs is a good woman.. (A BAD one would do to start!!       )

Newest shrink studies say that fulfillment in your life.. the feeling that you have a meaning to being here is the key to true happiness.. DUH... Didn't your mother tell you that????

Off to lunch with friends. Have a great day...

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2005, 08:58:44 AM »

FORGOT TO DECORATE WITH UNICEF CLAY...

SO, WHAT DO YOU CLAYGIRLS AND GLEN WANT TO DO TONIGHT?

I THINK I WANT TO DO SOMETHING WITH THESE LIPS...

LOVE YA

PHILLY  
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx