gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:35:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 370
Total: 370

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK JANUARY 10  (Read 4517 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: January 10, 2005, 04:01:50 AM »

wave Good Morning, everyone!! wave

Aiken aids tsunami efforts
from Staff Reports

Raleigh's Clay Aiken will appear on NBC's telethon for tsunami victims next weekend in a lineup that includes Christina Aguilera, Sheryl Crow, Tim McGraw, George Clooney, Sarah Jessica Parker and Tea Leoni. "Tsunami Aid Benefit" airs Saturday at 8 p.m. on NBC, SCI FI, Telemundo, USA Network and other NBC Universal channels.
It will be the second such benefit for Aiken and NBC. Aiken joined Parker, Leoni, Debra Messing, Susan Sarandon, Julianne Moore, Dustin Hoffman and other stars Wednesday on "NBC for Tsunami Relief." The benefit raised more than $10 million nationally. Raleigh-Durham-area contributors gave $32,000, according to the NBC station in San Diego.

NEWSOBSERVER

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 04:03:22 AM »

CLAY'S IN--ALL YEAR LISTEDfrom the Clayboard

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 04:05:31 AM »

Frey's opus is bound to do better, thanks to Oprah and Matt. Many readers are obviously hungry for more dirt about her fleeting romance with a homicidal fertilizer salesman.

She'll be competing for a spot on the best-seller list with other celebrities who've written frankly about themselves. There is Tatum O'Neal, the troubled actress; Tommy Lee, the troubled rock drummer and ex-husband of Pamela Anderson; and Bob Dylan, the perennially troubled songwriter.

Also prominent on the shelves are first-person volumes by Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre, former Buffalo Bills coach Marv Levy, American Idol crooner Clay Aiken and some guy named Clinton, who used to be president.

MIAMI.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 04:06:06 AM »

M.B. you had me worried as to the lateness of you here...glad you're here and hope all is well.

Need some more then shower then work...I'm PMing you, okay?

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 04:17:05 AM »

Good Morning! Not that you aren't allowed to be sick, tired or just busy...we hope all is well with you Deanna!

Thank you for the news darlin'!!

See you after work. YUK! It is Monday. I am dressed in scrubs..yep, must be a work day.

Enjoy!

Lora-Ohio
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2005, 04:19:16 AM »

Dave's Top 10
Most memorable interviews of 2004
By David Friedman
NEWS-TIMES MUSIC WRITER

I wouldn't mind having a few million dollars, but as a copy editor and music writer, it could be a really long while before that happens – to put it mildly.
So as I wait for my big raise or at least to come to my senses, I truly enjoy watching some of my favorite music stars achieve success in the form of album sales, awards and soldout shows.

Looking back at 2004, I got to interview quite a few veteran acts, including members of Fleetwood Mac, Judas Priest, the Temptations, Warrant, The Black Crowes and Men At Work.

I'm equally glad to have interviewed many top acts in today's rock scene, including Yellowcard, Linkin Park, Switchfoot, Story Of The Year, Maroon 5 and Simple Plan.

Meanwhile, I got schooled on ska music from Reel Big Fish and swing music from Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. And though I'd never watched "American Idol," I caught up with the show before getting on the phone with finalists Clay Aiken and Diana DeGarmo.
LEISURETIMES

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2005, 04:22:47 AM »

Good Morning, MB and Lora!!!

I confess, I confess!!!  I overslept!!  argh!  argh!

I don't have a job anymore right now, but I still planned to be here early to do the "News".  Unfortunately, my hubby decided to let me sleep late!! argh!  argh! He's very sneaky!!

I need lots of   today!!!

Clay "is" the "News"
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2005, 04:23:04 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA, LORA AND HER!!

THANKS DEANNA!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2005, 04:25:40 AM »

Extended fame for 'Star Search' winner
Friday, January 07, 2005
By SUSAN KALAN
The Express-Times
Standing in the spotlight dressed in an oversized tuxedo and high-top tennis shoes, Sam Harris was the forerunner of today's "American Idol." During the inaugural season of "Star Search" in 1983 he was a champion in adult vocals, stirringly belting out the lyrics of "Over the Rainbow" -- still his signature song -- and becoming a household name.

As for his view on the current "American Idol" about to enter its fourth season on Jan. 18, Harris replied, "America loves a contest. We love to discover people. I'm grateful I didn't have the judges that it has today."

He reviews the differences in "Star Search" and "American Idol" -- "You were able to "sing what you wanted to sing" on the former, he explained, while the latter "is about conformity the songs are chosen for you. It can miss the heart."

He says the experience of being on "American Idol" is "extraordinary a way to shine and grow." And, no, he has not yet met up with last season's stand-outs Ruben Studdard or Clay Aiken.

NJ.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2005, 04:34:41 AM »

New flavor of the day:

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2005, 04:38:37 AM »

New York Times Bestseller List:
Hardcover Nonfiction:
21 LEARNING TO SING, by Clay Aiken with Allison Glock. (Random House, $21.95.)  

NYTIMES

Clay "is" the "News"
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2005, 04:38:48 AM »

Morning Mummy! Morning News Crew!

UGH! To quote Garfield, "I don't do Mondays!"

Mummy! Wubs ya!

Here's Clay's horoscope for the day from yahoo.com!

Quickie:
Your schedule has grown routine. Find a new setting for your adventures.

Overview:
Ready to make some extra cash on the side? If you've got the spare time, there's a way to turn it into profit. Think about what you love to do, and see if you can't turn a hobby into part-time income.

Daily Extended Forecast:
If any sign is famous for always being game to try something new, it's you. But with the power of the stars subtly yet powerfully insisting that you do something new and different in your house of financial matters, it's you who's begun thinking about making a bit of cash on the side doing something you consider fun. With so many diligent, hardworking energies in your house of money matters, you're set. Just tell the powers that be that you're ready.

Daily Flirt:
You have this crazy desire to conform right now -- and why not? Go with the flow for a little while and see if some weird part of it suits you.

Daily Couples:
Your joint budget could be causing more stress than it should. Rearrange priorities to give yourselves -- and your wallets -- a needed break.

Daily Singles:
You've got your mind on your money, and you're thinking perhaps you should be a bit more careful with it. Apply the same wisdom to your love life -- don't squander your affections on the undeserving.

Daily Career and Finance:
Turn off that budgetary spigot, at least for the day. Spending is more out of control than you realize, and it's up to you to spread the word on fiscal responsibility.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2005, 04:47:43 AM »

Good Morning Tammy and Susy!! wave

CANADIAN SINGLE NEWS:
The top selling singles in Canada compiled from a national sample of retail store and mass merchants' reports collected, compiled, and provided by Nielsen SoundScan.  

06 JANUARY, 2005
(FOR THE WEEK ENDING 02 JANUARY 2, 2005)
Weeks on the Chart..2 Weeks Ago..Last Week..This Week..Title

41 21 24 32 WAY/SOLITAIRE CLAY AIKEN   ( RCA )

JAM.CANOE

Clay "is" the "News"
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2005, 05:39:09 AM »

Radio Fred Bronson—For Your Online Listening Pleasure

by Dianne Austin

Fred Bronson of Billboard Magazine asked me to get the following information out to everyone, especially Clay Aiken fans, about the new dot com radio station he’s offering on the net called Radio Fred Bronson. This is in addition to his already existing radio sites, Pop Goes The 60’s and Pop Goes The 70’s.

Radio Fred Bronson is a great way to be able to hear much more of Clay’s music, even while you’re online, and to also listen to other artists in the same genre. Fred will be able to premiere a lot of artist’s new EP songs here, e.g. Carmen Rasmussen will be featured this week. If you remember, Carmen was a finalist on AI2, and Clay speaks highly of her in Learning To Sing. She is a talented and beautiful young lady..

Did you ever wish there was a radio station that played ALL of the tracks from 'Measure of a Man'?

Well, now there is.

You can listen 24 hours a day, seven days a week, if you want. And it's free.

(snip)

The link to listen is:

www.live365.com/stations/seeaboutme

Read the rest at ELITES TV
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2005, 06:26:10 AM »

THANKS LADIES FOR THE NEWS
AND A HAPPY GOOD MORNING TO YOU

HOPE ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2005, 06:38:46 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA, JAYNE, LORA, SUSAN, TAMMY, MARILYN AND ANYONE ELSE I MAY HAVE MISSED.  BOY AM I LATE.  CAN'T START MY MORNING UNLESS I COME HERE FIRST.  THANKS FOR THE NEWS.  WILL CHECK BACK LATER FOR MORE INFO.  SURE MISS MY HONEY.
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2005, 07:20:27 AM »

Good Morning All!! wave Thanks for the news!!

Hope everyone has a great ClayDay!!  

Love ya

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2005, 08:15:15 AM »

DEANNA,
THANKS FOR THE NEWS---DON'T WORRY THAT YOU SLEPT LATE---YOU WORK HARD & A FEW MORE EXTRA ZZZZZ'S THIS MORNING ARE GOOD FOR YOU.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE NEWS---HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL DAY!!

TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
heathersweet
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2005, 08:27:02 AM »

its good to see we are keeping up with the news even though there is not much to tell right now, but soon he will be on the road again and there will be so much.
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2005, 08:27:15 AM »

Thanks for all the news. I haven't been around all week-end and it's comforting to know that  I can always depend on you guys for the everything I missed ! Thanks again !

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx