gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:52:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 375
Total: 375

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Mirror Of His Soul - Rated G  (Read 2766 times)
wil555
SuperFan

I'm the 17 year old guy

« on: January 02, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »

I really have no clue where to post this, so I'm just going here, because I can take LadyC's moderating batter anyday. :P

I'm just thinking out loud here...I've been looking at Clay's accomplishments and Clay's past year in total awe and amazement. The things he has done and the impact he has made on the world are staggering. It takes a very special person to do what Clay has done. I was just looking at him, seeing the love and care in his eyes, and the way that he has taken the world under his wing and made it a better place.

Then I accidentally clicked onto my webpage. Looking right at me was no longer Clay, but a much uglier guy, aka, me. I flipped back and forth between Clay and me, and I was just thinking about my life's goals.

I want to make everyone happier. I want the world to feel like Greg made them happier and did all he could to make everyone more comfortable with the world and happier with everything. That's my goal in life...and then I look at Clay. that's what he has done. The look in his eyes is one that is so incredibly rare...He has done so much for the world and really asked nothing in return. We can't HELP but love him.

Clay has been my role model for a long time now, but never has his impact on me been so real as in this moment. I look at my goals, and what I see is, "I want to do to the world what Clay has done." I'm not going to go around copying Clay's every move, obviously. But the overwhelming impact he has had on the world...

That's what I'm striving for. And I know the world would be incredible if more Clays sprung up, changing the world for the better.

-Greg

-Greg...Clayguy-
Are YOU Claying it forward?
828 - Greg+Clay=LOVE
!x!ClayxGirl!x!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 07:39:59 PM »

Greg..wow In one word...WOW. That was beautifuly written you used such moving words and there is nothing else that I can say and Yes clay has done so many things and I dont know one other guy that likes clay and im proud of you to be on this site and tell everyone how clay has inspired you.
=-AiKeNs_AnGeL-=
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2005, 09:23:06 PM »

Greg, i've already told you the world would be a better place if some more Gregs "sprung up" too. Seriously. But your absoloutely right, Clay is an amazing role model and some one we can all look up to. Be proud of.
I know to me, he inspires me to be a better person and most of all inspires me to make a difference.
Thanks Clay.

P.S.-Does anyone know if i could purchase some Greg and or Clay seeds...i was thinking maybe i could grow a collony...hey, i'm just thinking!! LOL.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2005, 09:27:23 PM »

Quote from: =-AiKeNs_AnGeL-=
P.S.-Does anyone know if i could purchase some Greg and or Clay seeds...i was thinking maybe i could grow a collony...hey, i'm just thinking!! LOL.

You crack me up, Oreo! (By the way, if you find any send some my way, too!!!)

Greg,
That was beautifully written. I am glad that Clay has had such a positive impact on you. I think the reason I like Clay so much is the positive impact he leaves on his fans. He is such an inspiration to us all!!!!!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2005, 08:42:33 AM »

Quote from: wil555
I really have no clue where to post this, so I'm just going here, because I can take LadyC's moderating batter anyday. :P

LOL!  

This is the perfect place to post things like this.  That's what this whole forum is for.  G'head and express yourself!

Then I accidentally clicked onto my webpage. Looking right at me was no longer Clay, but a much uglier guy, aka, me. I flipped back and forth between Clay and me, and I was just thinking about my life's goals.

Okay - if you say that one more time, the whole ugly thing, I'm gonna ...

Well, you're 2/3 of the country away from me so I can't slap you in the back of the head ...

So I guess I'll just do this.  

Knock it off, Greggy.  You're handsome.

I want to make everyone happier. I want the world to feel like Greg made them happier and did all he could to make everyone more comfortable with the world and happier with everything. That's my goal in life...and then I look at Clay. that's what he has done. The look in his eyes is one that is so incredibly rare...He has done so much for the world and really asked nothing in return. We can't HELP but love him.

Babe, you do that for me every day.  And I'm sure I'm not the only one

...the overwhelming impact he has had on the world...

It's humbling, isn't it?  He keeps telling us that he's not perfect.  We know that.  But he's perfect for us, and I think he's as close to perfection as a human being can be.  He stands up and tells the whole world what he believes in and what he's passionate about, and none of it is about himself.  Clay's all about looking out for the underdog, and about leading a fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.

I know Kelly said, "Believe me, he ain't Jesus."  But I gotta tell ya, folks, he's the closest thing to a savior we have in modern day.  I'm not calling him a diety or anything.  I know he can be naughty and rotten, just like the rest of us.  But in his heart, in his true self he is first and foremost the voice of change.  An advocate for children, for people with disabilities, for spiritual well-being, and for promoting family values.  What star does that?

That's what I'm striving for. And I know the world would be incredible if more Clays sprung up, changing the world for the better.

I'd say you're already well on your way, Greggy.  I won't gush all over you, but you know how I feel about you.  You're going to impact this world, and leave it a better place than it was when you entered it.

Of that, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

Beautifully written, sweetie.  Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us.  I'm often overwhelmed by my love and respect for Clay.  It's nice to know others share that.

Love yeeeeewwww!
Kris

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2005, 10:58:14 AM »

So true!!!  Your whole post was very thoughtful and thought provoking, Greg thank you.........

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

wil555
SuperFan

I'm the 17 year old guy

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2005, 01:55:36 PM »

Kris- You're not the first person to threaten me with physical harm for saying that.

-Greg...Clayguy-
Are YOU Claying it forward?
828 - Greg+Clay=LOVE
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2005, 01:59:35 PM »

Quote from: wil555
Kris- You're not the first person to threaten me with physical harm for saying that.

So knock it off already!  LOL  Yeesh!

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

claynadian
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2005, 02:32:29 PM »

NICELY PUT MAN!

I look at him and see what I want as a future...only as a woman lol.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx