gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:07:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: JOYFUL NOISE IN PHOENIX AZ CELLCERT THREAD  (Read 49818 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #380 on: December 29, 2004, 09:06:28 PM »

And have a good trip.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #381 on: December 29, 2004, 09:06:42 PM »

Sweet dreams Bozena!
dsialcd.........holy cow just out of this freakin world....lost my post...he hit the glory note like none othere..send chills and quivvers thru me...major jelling ...held forever crows went wild..standing o for every.....crying here...tears of joy and happinesse..

GN..how amazing...crow silent now...

he is just made for this song...now one can sing it like him...high pitch on newsssssss...i leave you with good news...................and now they explode into applause and another standing ooooooooooooooooooo

its over....talking to demter now...

NOW GN ..PERFECT PERFECT...CLAY IS SO CHOSEN TO DO THIS..THIS CAREER... TO TOUCH LIVES EVERYWHERE..WE ARE INDEED BLESSED WITH HIM IN OUR LIVES...THANK YOU CLAY FOR BEING YOU AND FOR LETTING US SHARE IN YOUR LIFE. GOD BLESS AND KEEP SAFE. WE LOVE YOU...ALWAYS AND FOREVER ..

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #382 on: December 29, 2004, 09:07:30 PM »

Quote from: Tiffany
Good advice Clay and I never make them either. Ahhh Don't say it all. THe Glory note one more time tomorrow. Oh my goodness.  Cry! Just a week ago I got a cellcert on this song. Will never forget how memorable seeing this live was. He's just................... Wow!

TIFAANY, I WONDERED HOW MANY WOMEN THUDED. WHEN CLAY SANG " A HUG WARMER WHEN YOU'RE IN IT.. AND BABY THAT'S A FACT."

REMEMBER HOW HE SANG THAT IN BALTIMORE....Flame
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #383 on: December 29, 2004, 09:08:19 PM »

Quote from: BOZENA
HOLA CLARA...
FELIZ ANO MUEVO
XOXOX
 BOZENA

¡¡Gracias, Bozena!!!
¡Feliz Año Nuevo para vos también!   (vos = ti en Argentino)
Un gran abrazo.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #384 on: December 29, 2004, 09:10:14 PM »

Quote from: Clara
Quote from: BOZENA
HOLA CLARA...
FELIZ ANO MUEVO
XOXOX
 BOZENA

¡¡Gracias, Bozena!!!
¡Feliz Año Nuevo para vos también!   (vos = ti en Argentino)
Un gran abrazo.

HEY CLARA BABY,

DITTO ON WHAT BOZENA SAID..
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #385 on: December 29, 2004, 09:10:17 PM »

Well, our man was right on again tonight!

Tiff, thanks so much for a great cellcert.

I am headed to bed, but I'll see you all here for our last Joyful Noise cellcert tomorrow night!  Cry!

Sweet Clay Dreams to you all!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #386 on: December 29, 2004, 09:12:11 PM »

Goodnight heater!!!

I'm still lost on the kissing pass and long pants comments!!

Julie Forever...One Sweet Day
Where do you go when the tears run dry...
I miss you guys!
claysjoy
« Reply #387 on: December 29, 2004, 09:13:55 PM »

Quote from: alli_aiken
Goodnight heater!!!

I was asking about all the kissing!  they kidded me about there being a special ticket for the kisses!  Then I asked about his long pants, I think Clara called them a clay train (as in a wedding dress).  He is a funny funny guy!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #388 on: December 29, 2004, 09:14:22 PM »

Goodnight heater!!!

HEY ALLI

CLANDYGIRL( ILCLAYMATE) MADE A JOKE A "KISSING PASS " AND YOU NEED ONE FOR CLAY TO KISS YA...

AND A CELLCERT REPORTER COMMENTED THAT CLAY NEED TO HEM HIS PANTS BECAUSE THEY WERE TO LONG FOR THEM...
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #389 on: December 29, 2004, 09:14:46 PM »

Philly- Yes!!!!! I was there. I was one of them that was about to pass out on my chair. I had to laugh though whenever people scream out woooooooo. LOL Oh my god. And that had to had been the best glory note I ever heard and I downloaded some other concerts when he did that song. I was singing along and I want to believe that he saw me and pointed at me. ;) hehe I was on the floor in the back. Hope he could see that well. THe Standing O for him there was amazing and he was so touched. Never forget it.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #390 on: December 29, 2004, 09:14:50 PM »

Goodnight heater!!!

Alli, the kissing comments were because Kris hasn't been to a concert and didn't know about Clay kissing peoples hands during WAYDNYE.  The pants on the other hand, we were just commenting on the fact that his pants are always so long and need to be hemmed.  That's all.  Hope that helps!!!

See you tomorrow.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #391 on: December 29, 2004, 09:15:12 PM »

Night Heater

Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #392 on: December 29, 2004, 09:15:21 PM »

Quote from: PHILLYLUVSCLAY

HEY CLARA BABY,

DITTO ON WHAT BOZENA SAID..

Thank you, Philly!
Happy New Year to you, and to everybody, too!!
And thank you, Cellcert Queen, for another great cellcert.
Good night!
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #393 on: December 29, 2004, 09:15:34 PM »

Thanks for the cellcert! I will have to finish catching up but wanted to thank yall!! So sad tomorrow the last one!! BuT I may be getting a call!!  But I cant be on the putter at the same time!! Cry! But If i get one Ill let yall knwo all about it!! I wish I was going though!!

Sweet CLay Dreams Everyone!!

Love,
Joyce

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #394 on: December 29, 2004, 09:15:37 PM »

thanks claysjoy and philly!!  i'd be asking about all that kissin too!!!  i wish there were tickets you could get for that kissing though!!!  ebay would crazy for that!!

I miss you guys!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #395 on: December 29, 2004, 09:15:50 PM »

THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE IT HAPPEN!!

Wonderful cellcert.   Delightful comments.    Luscious pictures!!

Let's do it one more time!   (sigh)

Good night dear Clay people.  

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #396 on: December 29, 2004, 09:17:06 PM »

goodnight barbara!!! nice talking to you again dear!

I miss you guys!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #397 on: December 29, 2004, 09:17:21 PM »

THANKS TO TIFF, PAMELA AND CLANDYGIRL FOR THIS GREAT CELLCERT!

THANKS FOR THE YUMMY PICS.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY FOR BRINGING THE FUNNY..

LOVE YA

PHILLY
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #398 on: December 29, 2004, 09:17:51 PM »

Said something about doing a xmas show next year, "if they'll let him".. now I'll Be Home for Xmas...

DON'T SAVE IT ALL FOR CHRISTMAS DAY WAS MORE POWERFUL THAN I HAVE EVER HEARD HIT THE GLORY NOTE OMG TONS OF SCREAMS AND APPLAUSE AT THE END.........NOW GN ..PERFECT PERFECT...CLAY IS SO CHOSEN TO DO THIS..THIS CAREER... TO TOUCH LIVES EVERYWHERE..WE ARE INDEED BLESSED WITH HIM IN OUR LIVES...THANK YOU CLAY FOR BEING YOU AND FOR LETTING US SHARE IN YOUR LIFE. GOD BLESS AND KEEP SAFE. WE LOVE YOU...ALWAYS AND FOREVER  ..

i just have to recap DSIAFCD....this was the absolute most amazing i have ever heard clay sing this song..just breat taking...wipped me right out ....emotions just overflowing here...he hit it like the mother load....just astonishing.....took my breath away and didnt give it back..what a magificant performer he is...got a hug standing O.......for the longest longest time...i cried all the way thru it....oh god iwish you all could hear this ...such beauty coming out of his mouth and into our heart...

GN...what can i say just Godworthy...thats all i can say..just make for him....heart wrenching and satisfing all at the same time..

Thank you so much Cheryl..you were wonderful...reception was great ....just trimbling here don't know hen i will ever come down..never i hope

ps. Sorry about double hits, but you can never have enought Clay Aiken, right?

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
claysjoy
« Reply #399 on: December 29, 2004, 09:18:17 PM »

thanks all!  Hope to see you tomorrow for the very last one of the year!  so sad.  do they have support groups I wonder?  we may need therapy.
good night.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx