gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:45:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 433
Total: 433

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK DECEMBER 26  (Read 3907 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: December 26, 2004, 04:39:19 AM »

wave Good Morning, everyone!!  wave

Cast your vote for artist of the year:

AOL MUSIC CHANNEL

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2004, 04:41:07 AM »

Click on the link to see:

Clay-mation: Bespectacled cutie Clay Aiken looks good in green at a book-signing for Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music in Your Life.

TVGUIDE

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2004, 04:42:27 AM »

From those silly broads:

UNWRAP THIS!!

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2004, 04:44:11 AM »

Tops in contemporary Christian
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS  

Here are the top contemporary Christian albums as they appear in this week's issue of Billboard magazine:

1. "Merry Christmas With Love," Clay Aiken. RCA.

2. "The Beautiful Letdown," Switchfoot. Sparrow. (Platinum, signifying more than 1 million copies sold)

3. "WOW Hits 2005: 31 Of The Year's Top Christian Artists And Hits," Various Artists. Word.

4. "Healing Rain," Michael W. Smith. Reunion.

5. "MMHMM," Relient K. Gotee.

OMAHA.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2004, 04:46:09 AM »

•In conjunction with “Operation Christmas Spirit,” The Stories for Heroes Arthur Celebrity Audiobook featuring Clay Aiken, Kevin Bacon, Marcia Gay Harden, Kelly Ripa and others can be purchased at a reduced price of $10 and donated directly to the United Service Organization, “Toys for Tots,” St. Jude Children’s Hospital or the “Polar Express Reading Challenge.” Those interested in buying an audiobook for themselves can purchase it at its regular price of $14.99 through Friday and Stories for Heroes will donate a second one to the organizations on their behalf. Seventy percent of each audiobook purchased will continue to benefit Stories for Heroes’ three original charities: the Bubel/Aiken Foundation, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation and the National Education Association-Health Information Network. The audiobook is an enhanced CD with stories, pictures, music, games and educational content for children, parents and teachers. To order, visit www.storiesforheroes.com on the Web.

FORTWAYNE.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2004, 04:53:45 AM »

Top 100 Albums of 2004:

30) Clay Aiken - MEASURE OF A MAN
The debut album by the American Idol star proved a CD could be a hit without major radio play.

TOP40

Clay "is" the "News"
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2004, 05:19:42 AM »

That is awesume. Go Clay!!!!!!!  

Thanks for the news.

Tiffany

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2004, 05:32:48 AM »

Good morning M.B.!  Wow, loving the Claynews!  Deanna, I posted in OCD the following:  When you enter "Clay Aiken" into the Yahoo Search engine, the man came up with 1,190,000 hits!!!!

Hope your Christmas was Merry!!!!!  It is very windy this morning...gusts up to 45 MPH!!!!

Good morning Tiffany!

See ya'll later.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2004, 05:41:23 AM »

GOOD MORNING MS. DEANNA, JAYNE AND TIFFANY.

WOW NUMBER #30 FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR AND YES WITHOUT MUCH RADIO PLAY AT ALL.  DEANNA WHAT YOU SAID TO ME ABOUT RADIO PLAY IS KICKING IN ISN'T IT.

JAYNE - THAT IS AMAZING ON THE NUMBER OF HITS FOR OUR CLAY.  DOWNRIGHT FANTASTIC.

I WILL CHECK BACK LATER FOR ANY UPDATES.

THANKS DEANNA FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT OF OUR BUSY HOLIDAY FOR GIVING US THE NEWS.  I SURE HOPE SALES FOR CLAY THIS WEEK WILL MAKE HIM GET PLATINUM.  HOPE, HOPE, HOPE.......
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2004, 06:13:31 AM »

Reasons show why songs are real winners
Tom Angleberger's What's On Your Mind?

Readers, I've had a great time this Christmas reading your votes and notes about your favorite Christmas songs. My thanks to everyone who wrote in.

In the end, some of the songs I selected received only a handful of votes. Meanwhile, readers nominated about 50 other songs. Some new, some old, some weird. A tiny sampling turns up: "Christmas Time's A'Coming" by Bill Monroe, "White Christmas" by Otis Redding, "Tender Tennessee Christmas" by Amy Grant, "Little Saint Nick" by the Beach Boys, "Rebel Jesus" by Jackson Browne.

A song that I had never heard of, "Mary Did You Know?" got a surprising number of votes, but for different artists: Mark Lowry, Clay Aiken and the superstar team-up of Kenny Rogers and Wynonna.

ROANOKE.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2004, 06:33:02 AM »

Good Morning!! Thanks for the news!! Great news today!!  Number 30 for the year thats so wondeful!   I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2004, 07:33:06 AM »

YAY for Clay!!    Number 30 for the year is awesome for MOAM!  Also it was great to see he was "Caught in the Act" on TVGuide.com!  

Thanks so much for the rest of the news Deanna!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2004, 11:41:46 AM »

HELLO & THANKS EVERYONE!!!

#30 IS TERRIFIC!!

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2004, 12:28:56 PM »

Who is the 'Idol' with the most success?
Norma Cavazos TV Q&A

Q: Of all of the finalists and winners on "American Idol," who has had the most successful career since being on the show?
-- R.C., Grand Prairie, Texas

A: There are several ways to gauge the success the Idol stars, but much credit is being given to Clay Aiken these days for breaking out of the Idol mold.

He was recently voted the "American Idol" alum who will have the best long-term success by participants in an msnbc.com poll. He has a loyal fan base and is often compared to Barry Manilow, whose fans have rallied around for more than three decades.

Aiken's recent successes include a best-selling holiday CD and a network Christmas special of his own that didn't do too badly, considering it aired opposite a new episode of "Lost."

MONTEREY HERALD
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2004, 12:30:47 PM »

When it comes to holiday music, it's the most wonderful time of the year

"American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken has seen his "Merry Christmas With Love" rank as high as No. 4 on the Billboard chart. The best-seller includes "Winter Wonderland," "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," and, yes, "The Christmas Song."

"These timeless classics have been recorded by artists in every genre all over the world, yet each song retains the original stamp of its creators,"said Marilyn Bergman, ASCAP president and chairman of the board.

My 106.3 (KLMY 106.3 FM) — which targets women ages 25 to 54 — won't know until the beginning of February when Arbitron releases its fall ratings if two straight months of playing holiday music has paid off.

But gauging from listener phone calls, she has a hunch the lite rock station will do OK.

"We get so many calls asking what the last song was," she said. "It's that kind of thing. The phones are always active."

Valentine said Aiken and Taylor have been popular with listeners this season as has local favorite Mannheim Steamroller.

LINCOLN JOURNAL STAR
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2004, 12:34:06 PM »

Ghost posting for aikenseeker since she is vacationing today!

CLAY'S HOROSCOPE FOR DECEMBER 26:
Quickie:
There are some things money can't replace. Preserve them carefully.

Overview:
Every emotion you experience today will be a passionate one, no doubt about it. And since that kind of thing is famously catchy, expect everyone you come into contact with to be equally enthusiastic, for better or worse. Ready?

Extended:
You waste no time, mostly because you can't afford to. You have a million things to do and everyone wants more of your attention than they already have. While it's nice to feel this popular, you may have to put some boundaries into place. You'll need to spend some time alone in order to concentrate on the tasks at hand. You'll be better off if you close the door and turn off the TV and telephone while you try to get your work done. Socializing should be secondary to other responsibilities right now.

Daily Flirt:
You are just not the kind of person who gets bored -- at least not these days. The world is constantly in flux and you never know who's around the next corner. It's exciting!

Daily Couples:
Argue over big ideas, but don't expect to triumph just because of your winning smile. Your partner has some wise advice, if you'll just slow down and listen.

Daily Singles:
Look forward to scintillating conversation and a real intellectual connection. You may or may not want to pursue it further, but the interest will be there.

Career and Finance:
Everyone around you seems to be excited and talking up new possibilities (maybe the very ones you just opened up), but they're not actually doing much. Inspire them with your example.
outthereforclay
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2004, 02:11:47 PM »

The world is constantly in flux and you never know who's around the next corner.

It's ME, Clay! It's ME!

It's exciting!

indeed....
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2004, 04:08:12 PM »

Quote from: Pamela
Ghost posting for aikenseeker since she is vacationing today!

Thank you soooooooooooooo much Pamela!!  It's been such a busy day here I haven't had a chance really to check in until now!

HUGS!
Susy

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx