gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:14:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 279
Total: 279

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK DECEMBER 19  (Read 3795 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: December 19, 2004, 04:08:40 AM »

wave Good Morning, everyone!!! wave

Get your Clay ringtones in time for the holidays,
 here:

MUSICMOBILE.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 04:12:18 AM »

SALEMBURG - A piece of property on Laurel Lake Road that was once a booming business could now become a link to the entertainment and camping world.
Thursday night, during its regular board meeting, Salemburg commissioners voted to approve a conditional use permit for a campground, recreational facility and music park.(snip)

Canady's plans are to open camp sites in the beginning and eventually add a pavilion/stage area for entertainment. Bath houses will be on site, as well as a pool and recreational area in the future. With the stage, Canady said she has plans of inviting large name people and doing her best to get them here. She even made mention of getting Allison Krauss and Clay Aiken if everything could be worked out.

ZWIRE

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2004, 04:14:41 AM »

Idolizing ECHL all-stars

Can anyone skate as well as American Idol runner-up Clay Aiken sings? We'll soon find out.

The ECHL on Friday announced that an online vote by the fans will choose the Jan. 26 all-star game's most valuable player. Or as the lucky winner will be known -- the "Reebok All-Star Idol."

The 13th annual ECHL All-Star game will be played in Reading, Pa. Beginning at 6 p.m. AST on Jan. 26 and continuing for 24 hours, fans will be able to vote for their "idol" at www.echl.com. The all-star with the most votes will be lifted to "idol" status on Jan. 28. A link to the voting will also be available at www.alaskaaces.com.All-star game rosters should be announced later this month. Last season, Talbot and forward Charles Linglet played in the game and Payne coached one of the teams

ADN.COM

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2004, 04:31:44 AM »

Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart:

---------------           AIRPOWER
*13 24 3 Winter Wonderland, Clay Aiken

*(This week, last week, weeks on chart)

BILLBOARD

I love to look at this chart and see a Clay song get the "AIRPOWER" bullet!!  

Clay "is" the "News"
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2004, 04:48:30 AM »

Quote from: clayMaine-iac
Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart:

---------------           AIRPOWER
*13 24 3 Winter Wonderland, Clay Aiken

*(This week, last week, weeks on chart)

BILLBOARD

I love to look at this chart and see a Clay song get the "AIRPOWER" bullet!!  

==================
wave good morning Deanna!!! 11 spot jump!!! now, why can't this type of chart action work it's way into his non-holiday songs?!?! Could Clay hit the Top-5 with this song??? I hope so!!! If he does he'll beat the #8 peak of "Invisible" last year.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2004, 04:56:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA AND JERRY!!!!!

AT LEAST I AM A BIT EARLIER THAN YESTERDAY.  I AM HAPPY TO HEAR CLAY HAS GOTTEN MORE AIRPLAY WITH THE BULLET EVEN THOUGH HERE IN CT. I HAVEN'T HEARD IT ONCE BUT WHAT THEY HECK THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER STATES AT THE LAST COUNT.  GO CLAY.
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2004, 05:15:01 AM »

Grumble, grumble, grumble... too darn early to be awake yet!

Wanna go back to sleep!

Here's Clay's horoscope for the day from yahoo.com!

Quickie:
Having an opinion is fraught with danger. But it's more often worth the risk than not.

Overview:
There's something you've been dying to do for weeks. Problem is, you just haven't been able to pull it off. Wait just one more day, and then you'll be good to go. Honest. In the meantime, make plans. Careful plans.

Daily Extended Forecast:
Forget about work -- it's time to play. Of course, there are some responsibilities that you probably can't get out of, but there's no reason you can't have fun while you go about your everyday life. Make a game out of a chore, or listen to your favorite music while you clean the house or wash your car. Life is too short to be miserable, and if you really think about it, you have very little to be upset about right now! Make every minute count and don't forget to laugh and smile.

Daily Flirt:
You feel like a kid again -- what a great feeling! If there were monkey bars you would be swinging from them. If there were giant tires you'd be jumping through them. Ah, romance. Finally!

Daily Couples:
Expect support from your beloved, but don't demand some kind of known-only-to-you perfection. Make sure you get your needs across before hollering they're not being met.

Daily Singles:
Romance is definitely on the agenda as you take the day by storm. Kids might enter the picture in one way or another -- or maybe it's just your childlike, exuberant attitude coming into play.

Daiy Career and Finance:
You're full of energy and will get tons of work done if you keep your mind focused. Regardless of your actual workload, you'll find ways to have fun with it.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2004, 07:25:37 AM »

Good Morning everyone!!

Ooh, Susy, I love the new avie!!  

I am SO happy to hear that WW is gaining airplay.  An 11 spot jump is fantastic!  I hope it continues!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2004, 07:31:36 AM »

SUSY YOUR AVI IS SCRUMPTIOUS!!

AND GREAT NEWS ABOUT WW- KEEP IT COMING, CLAY!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2004, 07:46:49 AM »

Hello Eveyone,
Yes Susan I agree great avie---Clay is so beautiful.

Thanks for the news Deanna & Susan for  Clay's horoscope --i will be checking in later for updates.

LOVE THE FACT WW IS GETTING AIRPLAY  

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2004, 08:17:28 AM »

LOCAL MERCHANTS SAY SALES ARE UP

(snip)

Among the best picks this year are books that have been on the bestseller lists for a while.

"The Purpose Driven Life" is still a good choice," Schreckengost said. Other top sellers include Joel Osteen's "Your Best Life Now," "I am Charlotte Simmons" by Tom Wolfe, "State of Fear" by Michael Crichton and singer Clay Aiken's "Learning To Sing," Schreckengost said.

KINSTON (NC) FREE PRESS

Clay is good for the economy y'all!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2004, 08:32:43 AM »

VCR/TIVO ALERT!

Jimmy Kimmel "Best of 2004" will air Monday night/early Tuesday at 12:05 am EST 12/21.

The program will feature previously recorded segments from 2004. There will, most likely, be some Clay content!  I do recall that there was a performance that was recorded but that we didn't get to see on the program that night - was it Kyrie?  Someone who was there for the taping, please remind us.

That would GREAT if they would air that.  ::crosses fingers::
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2004, 08:43:21 AM »

Quote from: aikenseeker
Life is too short to be miserable, and if you really think about it, you have very little to be upset about right now! Make every minute count and don't forget to laugh and smile.

That's good advice for just about any of us.

About radio play for Winter Wonderland - here's the irony, to me anyway. This is about the most innocuous song on the whole CD.  It's lovely, but it does not showcase Clay's voice.  It's the Christmas CD equivalent to When You Say You Love Me, which I always thought would have done well on the radio too.

Radio is about the song, and not the voice.  How else do you explain the airplay of Uncle Kracker and Ashlee Simpson - the songs are catchy. I am very curious as to what type of songs will be on CD3.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2004, 09:08:42 AM »

REMINDER:  CHICAGO BOOK SIGNING

Borders at State and Randolph Streets in Chicago
Monday, December 20
12:00 to 1:30

First come, first served. You don't have to buy the book from there and there is no number system. Just show up and wait in line.

And, it's going to be cold.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2004, 09:08:51 AM »

Pamela- Yeah! Clay sang Kyrie at the end of the show when he was on but we only saw half of it because they didn't have time to air the whole performance before the show was over.

Oh and since Monday night Football is on, usually Mondays Jimmy Kimmel comes on pretty late. I would recorded it between 1:00 a.m to 3:00 a.m. Darn football. It came on at 2 in the morning last week.

Would love to see Clay singing again too but I"m betting they could show the skit of when Clay beat Jimmy up is my guess. Regardless if we already seen it, we can see Clay on TV. Yeah!!!!

Thanks for the news.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2004, 09:09:49 AM »

VCR/TIVO ALERT

Clay will perform in a prerecorded segment on the CBS Early Show Friday morning, December 25.
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2004, 09:23:26 AM »

Thanks for the news!!   Hope everyone has a great Clayday!!

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2004, 02:07:27 PM »

You know Miss Pamela you are so wonderful...but
CBS Early Show Friday morning, December 25.
December 24th is Friday!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2004, 03:39:06 PM »

New flavor of the day:

On the 5th day of Christmas, Clay helped the kids - with auctions that brought some sky high bids!  

Baby Dust sky high all right Baby Dust

Clay "is" the "News"
LJB
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2004, 08:32:30 PM »

Pamela wrote:
REMINDER: CHICAGO BOOK SIGNING
And, it's going to be cold.

Cold??.....the windchill is going to be 10 below zero!!!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx