gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:59:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JOYFUL NOISE IN MELBOURNE CELLCERT THREAD  (Read 33473 times)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #200 on: December 17, 2004, 01:10:08 PM »

WOW!!!! WOW!!!! AND DOUBLE WOW!!!!!!

His Clayness brought it on and on and on....When you think he's given his best, he gives it better!  Unbelievable, the vocals aaabsolutely perfect, every song...no cracking, no sours-- all beautiful!

Of course, I'm still flying way high and only want to go to more, but am sad because I know, no more until the next tour....

I just had to share with you what all the laughter was about....Clay was going over the New Year resolutions with everyone and when he came to Angela, her resolution-NOT TO EAT BEANS!!!!  Lots of laughing and then Clay with his great sense of humor pipes in with "Well this was SUPPOSE to be a classy show.  We can forget that now."  People were roaring.  Then the conductor piped up with "I have a resolution---not to stand behind Angela!"  It really was quite funny!

Clay with Quiana, Jacob and Angela---the four of them have such a great repoire!

My girlfriend who was a Clay Virgin, is now Clayverted and flying high today!  She was in awe of his power and his glorious voice.  She had not heard MCWL at all.  She also was really impressed with the backup singers especially with Quiana who I felt sang the best I've ever heard her.  All of them were on and I'm so thankful I was there even if it was in the last row!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Clayismysinger
« Reply #201 on: December 26, 2004, 10:35:15 AM »

MiClayDawg1
« Reply #202 on: December 26, 2004, 09:50:23 PM »

Hi All,

After the concert in Detroit where my Wife Ellen, Myself, (Harold aka MiClayDawg1) and my Daughter, (Nicole aka xxxGreeneyes89xx) watched Clay's concert and it was Awesome. The Music, everything, my favorite song "Mary did you know" unreal !!!  My Daughter said if she died now her life would be complete. I sure hope she dosen't die but I am glad her life is now complete!!!  This concert only days after being in Chicago for his booksigning and meeting Clay, WOW !!!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #203 on: December 27, 2004, 03:00:17 AM »

Welcome MiClayDawg1!  MDYK is one of my faves as well.  I will have to say though, O Holy Night started the hairs up on my arms....total chills.

My girlfriend who was Clayverted...was Oh, oh, oh...you could hear Clay taking her breath away!!!!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx