gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:05:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 320
Total: 320

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Post by dad of one of the choir kids at San Jose  (Read 2193 times)
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« on: November 30, 2004, 03:53:05 AM »

From the Official Site message boards, a post by a dad of one of the choir kids.

Although familiar with Clay from the American Idol show, I personally did not really follow his ongoing career closely, and call myself a "fan" per se, after his season on American Idol concluded.

However, our daughter Zayna was among the group of children from Trace Elementary that were very fortunate to be invited to participate in the production this last Saturday night. And after the very positive experience we had with the crew, staff, and Clay himself... I can say that I was suitably impressed.

Preparation for the event was a 10+ hour day of learning lyrics, positions, practice, rehearsal... repeat... that could have proven to be quite an ordeal for kids(not to mention the handful of parents as well *laugh*), but the crew working with kids were patient, fun, and absolutely great to work with.

And, even though he was trying to take it easy and himself prepare for the show, Clay took special time to check-in on the kids throughout the day, give them great positive feedback during the rehearsal and production, and especially afterwards making a genuine effort to thank each and every child personally for coming. We thought this final gesture was particularly kind, given the rush everyone was in to wrap up the show, and get on the road. The kids thought it was just the greatest.

... and of course, the show came off without a hitch, sounded great, and the kids all had a fantastic time.

I hope everyone enjoyed the show as much as the kids from Trace Elementary and Lincoln High School did in participating.

It was a very positive experience for all of us............Thank you... it's certainly an evening the kids will treasure for a long time, and much of this is due to the great Arts program at Cory, Trace, Hoover, and Lincoln schools making it all possible.

(Go to link to see pics)

http://p213.ezboard.com/ftheclayboardfrm11.showMessage?topicID=56554.topic

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 04:21:19 AM »

That is Clay sir....Making a difference everyday in someones lives, for the better.

Thank you for being you Clay!

Lora
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 04:49:00 AM »

HOW WONDERFUL---THAT'S OUR TERRIFIC GUY, CLAY!!!

BISI, THANKS AGAIN YOU ALWAYS BRING THE BEST ARTICLES TO US!!!

TAKE CARE,
Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 05:31:30 AM »

awwww I'm glad he has some time to spend with the kiddies!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
mrsaiken3504
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 06:35:08 AM »

aw, thats great! Clay was wearing burberry, again!
claysjoy
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 08:45:19 AM »

ONE DAY this behavior will stop surprising people, it is sad that it is unexpected today.  But Clay is so good to treasure everyone and their time, DOES HE NOT KNOW HE IS THE STAR?  I am glad he is so great and kind, it will only allow others to see what we have seen all along!  I love the fact he wants everyone to take part and have credit, even though WE know who everyone wants to see!  What a kind, gentle sweet and loving man!  (I wonder if he could make some time to come and play with my kids for Christmas?  I could use a few hours to get things.... Wait, if Clay were here, I would need someone else to babysit!)
alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2004, 09:09:25 AM »

there he goes again....oh to be a kid at that elementary school....

Julie Forever...One Sweet Day
Where do you go when the tears run dry...
I miss you guys!
forever_clay
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2004, 09:32:13 AM »

where the heck is my claynex when i need it??

this boy...this man...this wonderful human being, though he may have flaws to some...he is damn near perfect to me!!!

His children are going to be some of the most loved children around. I for one am anxious to see how the future unfolds for him and just how far his heart of gold will take him!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx