gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:45:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 300
Total: 300

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2004 :: Happy Birthday Clay! With Love.....  (Read 16797 times)
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2004, 08:28:59 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!!!!

I hope your birthday is filled with laughter and love!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
alli_aiken
UltimateFan

~Clay's Workout Girl~

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2004, 08:36:22 PM »

Dear Clay,

Happy 26th Birthday!!!!  You deserve to have a great birthday!!!  I hope the airplane ride is good for you and howh lucky is American for us to share your birthday with you while lighting the most beautiful tree.  Enjoy yourself, you deserve it more than you'll ever know!!   Have a good one!!!!

~Alli

Julie Forever...One Sweet Day
Where do you go when the tears run dry...
I miss you guys!
ahugeclayfan
Claynewbie

« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2004, 08:42:46 PM »

Dear Clay,

On Nov. 27th, four absolutely crazy Claymaniacs  and one claymaniac to be, crammed into a small SUV and drove 700 miles from Eugene, Oregon to San Jose, California  (2 claymaniacs started out the day before in Seattle and 2 in the early morning hours from Portland, Or).  It was the most wonderful, giggly, Clay video watching(on the portable DVD player), clay music playin 10 hours of our life!!  The grand finale was seeing YOU in concert!!    And seeing you, just 2 rows up, singing directly to a fan about New Years Eve was the 'icing on the cake' for us.(and that was pretty sneaky how you managed to get on the bus around all of us!)  Raleigh sure is cute! You still looked a little under the weather, so take care of yourself and HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY! and we are looking forward to many more with our favorite guy!

No Longer Embarrassed To Shout Out To All My Love For Clay  (After all, I am 48 and my family thinks I'm Crazy!)
Judy Lautenschleger
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2004, 08:51:03 PM »

CLAY......

I know your 26th Birthday will be a special one as you will be at the lighting of the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Plaza.  SO...we will all be celebrating with you.  Thank you for letting 'us' share it with you!!!

My sincere wish for you on your birthday is for continued good health, happiness, faith and love.  You have given so much of yourself to all of us, you deserve all of these things for you.

God Bless You Clay.

Love,
Judy L
Judy Lautenschleger
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2004, 08:59:15 PM »

Clay,

Forgot to tell you that I was  at Costa Mesa last Friday.  Oh..what a wonderful evening.  To see and hear you sing your Christmas songs was just amazing!!  Your voice is so pure and joyful.  I will be attending the Pasadena concert as well and am so looking forward to experiencing the "moment" again.

Thank you for bringing such "joyful music" in my life.

Judy

*****************HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY****************
durbanatal
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2004, 11:37:28 PM »

Clay, you are an inspiration to us all - young. old and inbetween.  You are truly a gift and I pray that you will be blessed enormously on your birthday and always.   We love you.
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Lynn
playingclay
Claymaniac

« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2004, 12:59:06 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!!!

I truly enjoy listening to your music, watching you perform and having you as a part of my life.   Thank you for, as a friend of mine put it, having a special place for my mind to wander to occasionally.  Ok...daily.....uh ......dang often.

I wish you health and happiness.

Love my clayshake---warm milk and a couple of scoops of vanilla icecream....especially at bedtime.
Keeper of the wind to blow the shirts up.
gcramsey
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2004, 05:19:56 AM »

Clay, you are an inspiration. Good wishes for this birthday and many many to come.

Happy Birthday,
Glen
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2004, 06:28:12 AM »

DEAR CLAY
THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THE MUSIC BACK INTO MY LIFE, TO OPENING UP MY HEART TO JOY AND LAUGHTER, FOR BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR ME MEETING SOME OF THE MOST WONDERFUL, FUNNY, CARING PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.

I WISH YOU CONTINUED SUCCESS, MUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS, AND A LIFE FILLED WITH MANY REWARDS.
YOUR COMPASSION AND CARING WILL CONTINUE TO SHINE THROUGHOUT A WORLD THAT IS DESPERATE FOR IT.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

LOVE
MARILYN

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
claydevotee
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2004, 06:56:57 AM »

Dear Clay,

Music Happy Birthday with Love Music

Thank you for filling a void in my life that I never realized was there.  Thank you for teaching me to once again look for goodness and worth in every person I encounter.  Thank you for helping me to love my husband and grown-up sons even more than I already did.  Thank you for giving me new-found patience and enthusiasm in working with my piano students.  Thank you for giving me the courage to not apologize for my religious beliefs and "outdated" sense of morality.  

You are truly a gift from above and I thank Him for bringing your celestial voice and beautiful spirit which blesses our lives in these turbulent times.  Please always stay close to the Lord and He will continue to enable you to continue to bring such joy to so many of us...

Again.... Music Happy Birthday with Love Music

Love,
Mama Dev/Thea
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2004, 08:01:51 AM »

CLAY, I WISH YOU COULD KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD. YOU HAVE BROUGHT TOGETHER A GROUP OF THE MOST WONDERFUL CARING PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU AND LOVE EACH OTHER AND WOULD NEVER HAVE MET IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR YOU. MAY THIS BIRTHDAY BE THE MOST WONDERFUL YOU HAVE EVER HAD AND MAY YOU HAVE A HUNDRED MORE AND EACH ONE GET BETTER AND BETTER. WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS AND ALWAYS WILL.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2004, 08:22:39 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!

You bring so much Joyful Noise to my life, I can't begin to tell you. I drove from Seattle to San Jose to see you again last Saturday night. You smiled at me from the bus window and I felt like a teenager again! You have the ability to inject joy into everyone you come in contact with and aside from your voice, that's the quality I love most in you. Your wonderful, snarky, quick wit and sence of humor. I can be in a low, low mood and then hear your giggle and it lights up my life. Never lose that spirit! I love who you are and respect what you have gone through to become you.

I wish you the happiest birthday you have ever had and we're so blessed to be able to see you tonight on national television.  Please take care of that heavenly voice. We want you around for a long, long time. And take some time for yourself. Merry Christmas with Love!  Shaikeninseattle

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
Franny
Claylicious

« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2004, 08:55:23 AM »

Happy Birthday Clay.
What you gave to all of us Claymaniacs is priceless. For myself, you brought the joy of listening to  the music in my life back into my life. What I see in you is a man who has reached the very core of who I am and what I can be, and brought out the best that I have to offer. You made me believe in myself, and that there are happy days still ahead.
It just goes to show that character says it all. What you give to others will be returned to you, and I think that the love that you have given others all of your life says it all. You will be remembered for more than being the runnerup on American Idol and the tremendous singing career that you now have that is equal to none. You will be remembered for being a beacon of hope in this world that has witnesssed so much tragedy, and we are all so grateful that you came into our lives to get us through it.
Happy Birthday Clay, this is your special day, may it be equal to the joy that your singing has given the world.

"The Keeper of Clay's Magic"
Just a little of "Clay to start my day" brings the sunshine, even along with the rain... It makes all the difference in the world.
I call it Clay's magic.

Prayers for JJ
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2004, 10:19:59 AM »

Happy Birthday Clay...

You have made such a wonderful difference in so many lives..... What you have set in motion will only bring good..

May all your hopes snd dreams be realized...

We love you....        

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2004, 11:15:41 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAY!!  THANKS FOR MAKING OUR LIVES MORE ENJOYABLE.   YOU ARE TRULY AN AMAZING YOUNG MAN WITH AN EXTRAORDINARY VOICE (BOTH FOR SINGING AND FOR THOSE YOU SPEAK FOR).  I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.   PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF -- WE NEED YOU.  
                                                          LOVE, KATHY

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
girlygirl06
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2004, 11:30:58 AM »

Happy birthday clay aiken!
i hope you have a great year!
you are an amazing guy and an inspiration to us all
you have brought me here and i have found a huge group of amazing friends who mean the world to me!
and i wish you could know what you mean to all of us!
so again have an amazing birthday and an amazing year!
love,
Lauren
heathersweet
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2004, 11:40:14 AM »

happy birthday clay,     you have changed my life in so many wonderful ways, and i hope we as your fans have helped to change your life and make it better.i hope you have great year and more wonderful things happen to you,you are an inspiration and will be treasured.
clay4me03
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2004, 12:00:29 PM »

Clay, Hap-hap-happy birthday Clay!  I send you nohing but the very best wishes for a great day!  Hope you take some time to relax a bit today and treat yourself today!  Happy birthday honey and take care of yourself!  Hope to meet you soon!

Love,
Jacki
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2004, 12:24:48 PM »

Today is the day! You're 26 Clay!! I hope your day has been fantastic and you got what you want! Take care and see you Dec 21st!!!
Happy Happy Birthday!
DaNi
CLAY'SJULIE
SuperFan

« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2004, 01:40:27 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET CLAY! YOU HAVE CHANGED OUR LIVES IMMMENSELY. YOU HAVE SHOWN US WHAT BEATUFUL SINGING IS ALL ABOUT,,AND MORE THAN THAT YOU HAVE SHOWN US HOW TO LOVE AGAIN ,AND TO BE KIND AND CARING AND THOUGHTFUL. YOU HAVE GIVEN OUR YOUNG PEOPLE A ROLE MODEL TO FOLLOW. YOUR  KINDESS TO THOSE OF US WHO DONT ALWAYS FIT INTO THE RIGHT MOLD IN SOCIETY ,IS SO EXTREMELY TOUCHING. YOU ARE THE WHOLE WONDERFUL PACKAGE. GOD SENT YOU TO US, AND WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL.!
 MY WISH FOR YOU IS THAT YOU FIND ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE AND THAT YOU FIND A LOVE IN YOUR LIFE THAT WILL BRING YOU HAPPINESS LIKE YOU NEVER DREAMED OF.
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS.!  JULIE

PRAYERS FOR OUR JJ AND ALSO FOR SWEET CLAY . AND FOR FAYE AND BRETT AND CLAY'S WHOLE FAMILY .
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx