gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:22:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 280
Total: 280

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2004 :: Happy Birthday Clay! With Love.....  (Read 16796 times)
fwong52
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2004, 08:11:43 AM »

Clay,
Bon Fete to a delightfully different and special entertainer!  I don't want to brag, but I saw your star qualities the night I discovered the AI show--the night you came back with a new look.  I saw this fresh-faced, Opie-like young man--equally adorable before and after the makeover.  But it was something much deeper.  You snagged my heart that first night.  I knew there was something really special about you, and come to find out, my initial impression was right.  I feel much smarter than Simon and I don't know a thing about the entertainment industry.  I don't like most of today's music and yet I love yours.  I'm the age of your mother and I find myself rushing to Target to buy multiple copies of your CD's on the day they're released.  My husband finally asked me this morning as he was reading the paper how many copies of MCWL I'd purchased.  I confessed, "Eight."  He continued reading and didn't say a word.  He knows that BC (Before Clay), I had never purchased a CD.  Well, you're extraordinary!  You're a true inspiration in my life, and our culture certainly needs a role model like you.  Happy Birthday to you and a big thank you to your mom for having you and being a great mom!
Sincerely,
FW
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2004, 06:01:59 AM »

Dear Clay,

My b-day wish for your is all the happiness this world has to offer. After reading your book, I don't know anyone more deserving of it than you. You strive to make this world a better place and to make a difference. Well, you are making a huge difference in the lives of many. So I hope your b-day is WONDERFUL and that all your dreams come true.
Thanks you for you !
Love, one of your many thousand Canadian fans,

ChrisieD

P.S.
Can you try to get to Canada please !!  We adore you too !!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Anita
SuperFan

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2004, 10:34:17 AM »

Happy Birthday Clay!!
My wish for you is that your birthday is special and shared with people you love.
Thanks for the music you have shared with us, and take care of yourself.
Anita

I Believe -  Our background and  circumstances may influence who we are,but we are responsible for who we become
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2004, 11:11:40 AM »

It your birthday Clay! well...almost only a few more days :)

I hope you have the most AWESOMEST birthday this year b/c you deserve it. You are an incredible person and entertainer. Make sure you make time for you, we don't want you to go spazzy. :duh  SO take the day to do what you want to do and remember WE HEART YOU oodles...yes. You are one of the most...welll actually the most meanigful celebrity that has ever been around! You give and give to everyone, especialy us, your fans. You've given us the best gifts ever by just being the awesome man that you are! So this is our gift to you, have a wonderful birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR CLAY AIKEN!  Purple Banana

<---its a celebration band for you

Cheer!  :cheer1  <----and a cheerleading squad

<----its me riding to you on a moped....weeee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2004, 01:33:41 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and you are able to kick back and relax even if for just a little while.  You bring so much joy to so many people and I can only hope that you have the same joy in your life always.  You have touched and reached out to so many people over the last year and a half and we all are so grateful.  

You are amazingly talented and I wish you happiness and success always!

Heather

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
mrsaiken3504
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2004, 01:45:50 PM »

Clay- Happy Birthday! This birthday is different, because millions of people will be celebrating with you! You have truly made a difference in my life and all I can say is thank you. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of love and laughter. I hope all your wishes come true! May you stay in good health and get lots of rest. God bless!
                  - Liz
claynut
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2004, 04:34:41 PM »

Dear Clay,
Happy Birthday to a man that has made a profound change in my life.  Your beautiful voice, your kindness, your wit has endeared me to you forever.  Have a great day!    Love, Lynn
claylady
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2004, 08:30:42 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!
For your birthday and always, I wish you love, luck, health and happiness.   You have brought such joy into all our lives with your beautiful voice and your kind gentle soul.  Take care of yourself so you can keep singing to us.  We need you and will always love you.
I will be your fan always and forever!
Love to you.
Diane
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2004, 09:56:10 PM »

November 25, 2004

Dearest Clay,

I thought for days and days....what could I possibly write to make you understand the depth of how you have touched so many lives.  Oh, you know a lot of the many ways you have affected the masses...but, with all you Do know, there are a zillion things more you Don't.

Well, something transpired just this evening...something that you and I have shared, but, only one of us knows about it.  Well, YOU NEED to know too Clay, and here it goes:

I am responsible, so to speak, for a PrayerGroup/List that we have at ClayManiacs.  In starting this for the obvious reasons of ministering to my fellow man, worshipping our Lord, and doing His will.....it has come full circle and affected me in ways I could never have anticipated. Complete strangers confide their most personal issues to me and I am humbled and privileged by this experience.

Where do you come into the picture?  Clay, we at Claymaniac's are so proud of you and inspired by your many attributes , but it is your faith that is the one that shines above the rest for most of us. We try to emulate your philanthropy, morals, and the way you speak out about your Love of our Lord.  Since you, at age 25 ( you're not 26 just yet!) can accomplish all that you have, I asked myself, why have I waited almost 50 years to do what it is I always yearned to do....that being, find a way to share my spirituality and Love of my Lord, with my fellow man.

Therefore Clay, it is BECAUSE of YOUR example, and because of YOU, I have found this wonderful "family", and because of YOU I started my journey, and because of YOU,  the following had the chance to happen to me..................

Cindy Writes to Me:

Boca - I believe you have been sent to us by God in this spiritual path he has chosen for you. Your wisdom and your way with words has helped me incredibly in the short time I have been here. I love how God brought you to us through Clay. (It just shows that God has a sense of humor too!!) There is definitely a connection that you have with everybody here....and we sure do love you for it!!!

Cindy

Clay, I have never been so touched in my life.  I have been blessed through the years with family and friend's, but these words and the reality, of how we all are connected and bought together by God, is truly amazing.

Yes, it is ultimately God's hand which caused this to happen...but, as He has orchestrated this beautiful symphony, You have been His Messenger and Conductor.

May your greatest blessing be the realization of how God is using you.

Clay, I have written to you in the past, and each time I want something to be outstanding for you to keep within your heart....but, each time I come up with the same words and they are what you will find on my signature below.....

Clay, God has blessed you with the voice of an angel.....and everything you are, and everything you do, reflects that YOU.... are HIS......Measure of a Man.

May your birthday be filled with all of God's many Blessings....Health, Happiness, Continued Success, and Especially Lots of Love.

Love,
Susan
(Bocaqueen)

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Blue Bird
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2004, 06:47:58 AM »

CLAY:

生日快乐! 健康如意!

(TRANSLATION: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WISH YOU HEALTH AND GOOD FORTUNE!)
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2004, 07:49:55 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY

I hope you get a chance to read these good wishes and that you could let us know that you have heard us.

As has been said, we love you because we have extreme admiration for you.  

I for one,have said that I admire your courage and conviction.  I have travelled some of the roads you have.  We all see something in our lives that bear a similarity to yours and have reasons to connect.  But to step out in faith like you have is hard for people to do.

You are example of what it is all about

Clay, our devotion to you will always be there because we want you to be in our lives for a very long time -- because we need you as our example so we never forget to be the kind of people that we should be

This is yourbirthday gift -- this year and year after year - to know that you are our teacher and that we are your students - forever learning.

I will see you in Atlanta
Rockys mom
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2004, 06:07:07 PM »

CLAY~~~Happy Birthday,Baby!!I hope you know just how much you mean to me and so many others...you've put a smile on my face and joy in my heart long after I thought that was impossible.Take care of yourself...your health and happiness are important to us all.I love you dearly...see you in NYC!
MelissaM
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2004, 06:51:27 PM »

Dear Clay,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  This day is truly one to celebrate.  Its the day the world was blessed with such a wonderful person as you.  You have done so much for others, you deserve this day, dedicated entirely to you (and others who are lucky enough to have the same birthday as you).  You have touched all our lives in so many ways I hope we have made your birthday wishes come true because you have made so many wishes come true for us. Your fans.  We will always be there for you, on this day and everyother day of the year and many years to come.  I hope you feel great joy and happiness on your birthday you deserve it so much. Get some rest.  So I wish you a wonderful birthday.  
Happy Birthday Clay!  :party
Love,
Melissa
forever_clay
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2004, 07:19:15 PM »

Clay~

How do I even begin to put into words the thanks, appreciation, congratulations, well wishes, happy thoughts, gratitude and so much more that I feel for you? I promise no matter what I say, it will not even come close to the huge amount I feel within me.

First I would just like the thank you for listening to that little voice inside you ultimatly telling you to go try out. If you had ignored it, none of this all would have happened, and I would not have been so inclined to join a message board in order to meet some of my closest friends. All of us have been borught to this site and to each other through you and your voice, kindness, generosity, and spark for life.

Congrats on another successful year. your 25th has brought so much to not only your life, but to all of ours as well. Thank you for this past year. Thank you for bringing such happiness during three national tours, thank you for causing us to be in debt traveling to the three national tours (haha), thank you for giving us all special treats along the way with new songs, new dance moves, new outfits, new glasses. Thank you for the new christmas album that will be played many christmases to come. Thank you for giving us a little glimpse into your personal life and thank you for helping each of us come to some sort of self actualization through your book. thank you for continuing to instil good morals into children of all ages. Thank you for continuing to be a positive role model in many areas of life. Congrats  for adding new titles and dimensions to your already busy and hectic life. (and increadibly thats just a few things on your list of achievements...)

So I guess what I am trying to say is KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! And for the 26th year of life, take a breather. get some rest and relaxation and take take for yourself!!

Thank you and congrats on all of the things you have managed to accomplish in such a short yet so very long and action packed year!!

I wish you nothing but happiness and god things for the year to come!

Happy Birthday Clay!!

~Amanda
Glory
Enthusiastic

HI
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2004, 07:21:11 PM »

R
                        DEAR CLAY, ALL OF US AT CLAYMANIACS JUST ADORE YOU, FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE, AND THE WONDERFUL PERSON YOU ARE WE HAVE ENJOYED THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU GOOD AND BAD,WE LOVE YOUR SENSE O F HUMOR, AND WISH YOU MANY WONDERFUL BIRTHDAYS,I HAVE BEEN TO FIVE CONCERT SO FAR AND AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY  MORE IN THE FUTURE. STAY THE PERSON YOU ARE AND NEVER CHANGE, I WISH YOU LOVE, PEACE, JOY ON THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY.    GLORY AKA DIANE

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
dance_champ2005
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2004, 09:39:41 AM »

clay- hey whats up? well nothin much but all of us fans luv u n ur voice n everything about u!well happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope ya have a good one!!!!!!!
luv ya
houstonclayfan
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2004, 10:09:14 AM »

Written by Merv997:

I LIKE THE FACT YOU USED TO TEACH SPECIAL ED KIDS. I WAS A SPECIAL ED KID ALL MY LIFE. I AM 25 YEARS OLD NOW. I WILL BE 26 AUGUST 25. I LOVE YOU. HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY

MARY ELISABETH
houstonclayfan
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2004, 10:14:36 AM »

Clay, Happy Happy Birthday  Birthday Cake!   Don't worry. I won't sing.  My voice is anything but joyous.

Your voice warms my heart every time I hear it and you have made my life so much brighter. I have made many friends because of you. Thank you.

We are all proud of everything you have done and we are here for you always.

We all want you to do what YOU want to do and enjoy your life very day. Please take a rest after this tour - you have said that you want it and you deserve it more than anyone on this earth. We will wait for you while you are napping.

You make a difference every day in a number of ways. As a teacher of special ed and at -risk students, I know that you are still a teacher. As you said in your book, your classroom is just a whole lot bigger than mine.

Many all of your birthday wishes come true,
     Colleen
MeNcHiS
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2004, 10:33:45 AM »

HaPpY biRtHdAy FrOm aLL uR fAnS iN MeXiCo!!!
HERE'S HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN SPANISH, LOL

ESTAS SON LAS MAŅANITAS QUE CANTABA EL REY DAVID
A LOS MUCHACHOS BONITOS SE LAS CANTAMOS ASI
DESPIERTA CLAY DESPIERTA
MIRA QUE YA AMENECIO
QUE LOS PAJARITOS CANTAN LA LUNA YA SE METIO!!!!

AND THERE'S SOOO MANY SONGS I COULD WRITE DOWN BUT THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CALLS U PRETTY, LOL

happy b.day!!!!!!!
Achin'4Aiken
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2004, 10:50:29 AM »

Dear Clay,

Happy 26th Birthday!! Hope it's the best you've ever had!! Kepp living up to everything you do, and make all of us fans proud with your wonderful accomplishments. Have a happy, happy Birthday Clay!!

We all Love you!!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx