gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:49:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 381
Total: 381

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2004 :: Happy Birthday Clay! With Love.....  (Read 16800 times)
moneyhoney4clay
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2004, 03:20:59 PM »

Well, I couldn't pass up visiting this thread on Clay's birthday!!!  

Clay,

whereever you are, I hope you're having a great time & loving your life.  You have been really busy!!! Busier than me!!!  Love the new Christmas album honey, keep putting out.  

Just kidding.  You're an amazing & inspiring person.  Hope you are having a great birthday.

Love,

ANN
Youre personal businesswoman, at your service
Gigglez8815
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2004, 03:32:12 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay! I hope you have the best birthday ever, because after all that you've done to help others, you deserve a day to celebrate yourself! From the moment I first heard your voice, I was amazed and completely blown away by your talent and poise. After American Idol, you proved to the world that you could make it in the music industry against the best of the best. Look where you are today, and all that you have accomplished! You have changed me as a person and I thank you for that. I can't (and would never let myself) go one day withouth thinking about you. You are the role model of all role models, if you realize it, or even if you don't.

I was lucky enough to see you at the American Idol concert in Providence in August of 2003, as well as in the Macy's Day Parade, and last summer as well, when you were on your summer tour. I know that there'll be other times in the future, because there's something about you that is just so hard to forget...or to describe!!! My friends call me crazy, and don't appreciate the way I feel about you and especially your music. But I've grown used to it, and I don't mind it as much as I used to. I appreciate the fact that I can listen to your music with my parents, my sister, and people of all ages! In your songs, you do not swear or even talk about any of the disgusting things that other singers have chosen to sing about. The sound of your music is as pure as you are, yourself. You are the real deal, Clay! And in my opinion, your voice is far better than all others out there today!

I've supported you so much and been such a HUGE fan of yours over the years, and there's nothing that will ever stop me from being this way. I'll cherish your music 'till the day I die, and i'll be sure to share it with my children one day. Let your voice forever sing and enrich the ears of all that are listening. Because, after all, you're gonna shine.  Laughing

Happy Birthday, and may God bless you. Thanks for all the strength you've given me! I love you!!!
                                                    <3 Erica <3
Cassondra
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2004, 03:58:35 PM »

Clay

I hope that you have a very happy birthday and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope you get feeling better.

love your friend
Cassondra Wright
Warner Robins GA[/img]
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2004, 06:59:10 PM »

DEAR CLAY,

I'M WISHING YOU THE HAPPIEST OF ALL BIRTHDAYS. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.

YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON AND YOU DESERVE THE VERY BEST!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR PRECOUS GIFT OF SONG EACH AND EVERYDAY.

YOUR WARM SMILE AND LOVING SOUL TOUCHES SO MANY LIVES, THAT YOU ARE OUR GIFT FROM GOD.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS, AND LET HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE SHINE UPON YOU.

WARM WISHES AND LOVE

ALWAYS

THERESA
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
songbird457
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2004, 09:28:42 PM »

Dear Clay,
I remember a year ago, posting you a happy 25th and going on about how much good you have given all of us here - especially me. Well this year is nothing short.
Clay, I can't even begin to tell you how much love and joy you have helped bring so many of us here. Friendships, sister/brotherhood/ true love - this has all come about because you reached out and shared a part of your soul with us.
I give thanks for all you have done this past year and all that we have yet to see. I can't wait to see you perform in Detroit on the 23rd and help make this Christmas even more magical than it already will be.
So have a wonderful 26th birthday year. Whatever it brings, I pray that it is a happy one for you.
All my love,
Songbird457 (Renee)
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2004, 09:52:14 PM »

Birthday Greetings to you, Clay:
May this next year bring you much love and laughter -
May life treat you gently -
May your faith continue to sustain you and bring you inner peace -
May you experience utter joy as you "follow your bliss"

With utmost gratitude for sharing your passions so openly with us, for singing from the depth of your soul, for the glorious music we are so privileged to receive...

Johanna
(Clayharmony)

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
claycanwatchmeinmyroom
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2004, 08:30:39 AM »

Happy Birthday Clay.

Thank you for helping me realize the changes that I need to make in my life.  Thank you also for your beautiful voice that helps me get through the thoughest of times and makes the best of times even better.

Because of you, I made a best friend, I got through my parents divorce, and I realized what is really important in life.

Thank you Clay, and happy birthday.

Love,
Kat
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2004, 08:16:34 PM »

Ok, this is getting a bit ridiculous.  Due to my expertise in procrastination, I'm usually late in birthday greetings, but you'd think I could atleast get Clay's greeting on time!! Jeesh! Roll eyes

I hope you had a wonderful birthday (and a good nap!). Thanks for all the music, laughter and love.  These past two years have been filled with wonderful things, and I'm sure the years to come will hold the same.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CLAY!

Tiff

PS. Consider it a gift that I didn't sing!

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
NECEBUG
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2004, 05:50:40 AM »

HOPE YOU HAD A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY.  YOU WERE WONDERFUL ON THE SHOW THE OTHER NIGHT.  IT WAS SO CUTE THAT EVERYONE SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  YOU DESERVED A VERY SPECIAL DAY.  YOU BRING SO MUCH JOY TO ALL YOUR FANS WITH YOUR VOICE AND JUST BY BEING YOU.  

MAY GOD BLESS YOU NOW AND ALWAYS.  STAY SWEET!

WE LOVE YA!  EVEN MY 5 YEAR OLD SON LOVES YA!

DENISE

clayafan4life
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2004, 04:20:05 PM »

Horray Happy Birthday to Clay (Even though it is late) anyway I hope you had a good one and thanks so much for ally our wonderful music. I really hope this brirthday is your best one yet!
Rachel

P.S. Did you guys miss me while I was away?
Hope so

Rach
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx