gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:31:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 402
Total: 402

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE DISCUSSION  (Read 12756 times)
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2004, 01:17:47 PM »

I have played the CD over and over and over ever since I got it and it is so hard to pick favorites because they are all so beautiful. However MDYK has to be my favorite because I have loved that song since the first time I heard it about two years ago. I guess I would have to say WAYDNYE is my second favorite because I have always loved that song too. The one that surprised me is SN. I have never really liked that song but after hearing him sing it it is also one of my favorites. His voice is so beautiful and the low notes are perfection. I love all of them and the production is fantastic. I agree with whoever said that they hope that SON OF MOAM is produced in the same way this one was. We want to hear Clay's wonderful voice over the music which is hard to do sometimes in MOAM.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2004, 11:20:19 AM »

I just purchased MCWL yesterday.  I know that I'm a little late, but had to wait till pay day!

I don't think that I could choose just one.....

I seem to like the non traditional songs the best

1.) Mary Did You Know

2.) Don't Save It All For Christmas Day

3.) Merry Christmas With Love

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2004, 11:37:55 AM »

Well, I bought the CD the day it came out and it should be worn out by now as I listen to it with my headphones on at work all day. It's just flippin beautiful.
I don't know any words to really do it justice. I simply LOVE all the songs. Each one in their own way.  I have a particular affection for Mary Did You Know, Merry Christmas With Love and What Are You Doing Christmas Eve.  Can't say why exactly. Maybe it's the low register in Mary, or simply just such a beautiful song with a beautiful message. Merry Christmas with Love, brings a tear to my eye each time I hear it. It's Clay. It's the emotion that he stirs in you when he sings with such feeling and genuine love.
 New Years Eve makes me picture Clay pacing the floor, checking her out and working up the courage to cross the floor and ask the question. This song IS Clay. I love it.

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2004, 08:26:35 AM »

What a beautiful Christmas album!  Clay managed to showcase that voice that makes me knees turn to jelly, and yet he kept the traditional feel of the songs at the same time.

Once again - I am amazed by him.

I love every song (and that's rare for me with a Christmas CD).  But after seeing him sing them live, O Holy Night brings me to tears every time I hear it.  It's incredible.  The way he belted out those notes, I'm still reeling!

Another beautiful success, Clay!  Congratulations!

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2004, 05:08:26 AM »

Just got to tell you guys the story of the Claying of my office staff!  I'm the only Clay fan amoung 6 of us. Oh ya, they all say "He's got a good voice, but . . . . ." with rolling eyes. So for Christmas this year I gave them all a MWCL CD. Of course, when they saw the package they said with tongue in cheek, "Gee, I wonder what CD this is." These are the stories I'm getting back. My Senior Pastor (the one who teases me the most when I take off work to go to concerts or play MOAM in the office) took it home to his wife. The next day she called to thank me for the "most gorgeous Christmas CD she'd ever heard!" "We must have played it 20 times already. I'm having a Christmas get-together for my Ladies Bible Study and that will be the background music!" When I teased Pastor Paul about listening to it 20 times he said, "It's very soothing - quite beautiful!" YOWZA Purple Banana  I saw Rebecca, his wife, setting up for her party in the church library. Sure enough sitting there beside her boom box was one single CD - MCWL!!!! So 45 more women were exposed to his HOTNESS!

When our Youth Pastor told his wife they'd received the Clay Aiken Christmas CD from me, she was extremely ticked that he'd forgotten it at work! "Geeesh, I didn't know Jess was a ClayMate too! What's that skinny geek with the jug ears got that gets women riled up?" Pastor Pat is extremely good looking. He just doesn't get it. "  Roll eyes

Then lastly my daughter gave Jilly's Sunday School teacher a CD. When she brought it home her 17 year old daughter screeched "Mom, where did you get that?" Mom hadn't heard of Clay Aiken, to which her teen daughter replied, "Mom, he's only the hottest pop star on the planet!"  ROFLMAO Ain't it fun to see the Claying continue?
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2004, 11:31:05 AM »

Priscilla,

Thank you so much for the Clay cd.  I LOVE IT.  I have listened to it already many times.  My favorites are "Mary, Did You Know" and "O Holy Night."  I turned up the volume real loud and you could hear it all over the house.  It just gives you "chill bumps."

Thanks again,

My sister e-mailed me the above after I gave her Clay's Christmas album.
I have given her all of his albums and demo CD's.  She knows talent when she hears it!!

I have the CD in my car, and that's all I listen to, pretty much. I love it, too.  What a wonderful gift to us from Clay!

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
trent_ky
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2004, 09:30:26 PM »

My favorite is MDYK.

My interpretive movement group at church is doing an interpretive movement to it and its absolutely beautiful
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx