gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:31:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 205
Total: 205

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK NOVEMBER 16  (Read 5964 times)
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2004, 05:44:51 AM »

Good morning everyone and thanks for the news! It's a great day in Clayland. "Everything is beautiful!"  Happy birthday Jayne!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2004, 06:24:13 AM »

Mack, I thought the same thing!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2004, 07:03:46 AM »

THANK YOU DEANNA & PAMELA & AIKENSEEKER.

SO GLAD TO HEAR THE BIG NEW ON  LKL.  
I AM JUST SO PROUD OF CLAY.  

SO EXCITED OVER THE CD, BOOK & ALL THE APPEARANCES.

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2004, 07:26:54 AM »

Is there any news on the ratings from LKL last night ? It would be interesting to here if they fell in the 2 half hour compared to the first .  

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
outthereforclay
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2004, 07:45:22 AM »

Will Clay, being the nice fellow that he is, get his way in the studio?

THis cracked my stuff up! Our "nice fellow" Clay...we know how hesitant he is to tell people what he wants and how he tries to avoice asserting himself---you know, he just lets people walk all over him...poor fellow, he really should learn to think for himself Oh!  chair  Laugh ...
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2004, 08:26:49 AM »

OMG! So sorry I'm so late.

My alarm didn't go off this morning! Got up at 6:50 had to be at work at 7:30 still had to shower, get dressed and get gas... not  a pretty morning!!!

Here's Clay's horoscope for the day from yahoo.com!

Quickie:
Are you skipping too many steps? Go back and check your numbers again.

Overview:
You need to spend one more entire day being diligent, responsible and meticulous. Sure, it's killing you, but if you can pull it off, you'll be proud of yourself and able to plan a celebration with a clear conscience.

Daily Extended Forecast:
Someone pushes an old button, and the red light starts flashing in your head. Move forward as best you can and leave the past where it belongs -- behind you. Making new friends and talking with old ones helps you get a grip on your emotions. Attend a social gathering tonight and let yourself charm and be charmed by all the bright new faces that surround you.

Daily Flirt:
You know a lot about art and music, and your tastes are impressive to others. Someone's going to ask your opinion about something today, and they're going to be thrilled when they hear what you have to say.

Daily Couples:
A longing for romance should be fulfilled on a budget. If it's a romantic dinner you need, make it at home. Seek out a free adventure together.

Daily Singles:
Nobody likes to hear it, but it's never been more true: be yourself. Shake off all the cultural detritus you've accumulated and just face the hotties with the real deal.

Daily Career and Finance:
Your direct style of communication will be rewarded, as long as you're expressing your own thoughts and not just relaying other people's messages. Put your own spin on everything.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2004, 08:32:03 AM »

Press Release Source: U.S. Fund for UNICEF

Musical Artist Clay Aiken Appointed UNICEF Ambassador
Tuesday November 16, 8:26 am ET
Aiken Takes Message of 'Education for All' Center Stage

NEW YORK, Nov. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, multi-platinum artist Clay Aiken became a National Ambassador for the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. A budding philanthropist and long time education advocate, Mr. Aiken will use his Ambassador status to help ensure that children everywhere are afforded a primary education.
"Education is the best investment any society can make for the health and well-being of its children," said Charles J. Lyons, president of the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. "Clay Aiken, like all of our National Ambassadors, was chosen based on his compassion and deep commitment to helping children around the world. We're very pleased to have him join the UNICEF family."

Long before his current singing career, Clay Aiken's life ambition was to work with individuals living with disabilities. Mr. Aiken intended to pursue a career in special education. Although his time and energy has turned toward the music industry, he remains passionate about assisting individuals with developmental delays, specifically children, to live full lives in the real world.

There are currently 121 million children not in school around the world. Ensuring that all children everywhere are given the opportunity for a solid education is one of UNICEF's highest priorities. Universally, education is the number one conduit for children's health, wellbeing and longevity. It also helps transform villages, communities, and nations, ultimately leading the world towards greater health, prosperity and stability.

Within the umbrella of education, UNICEF supports programs that train teachers, fortifies teaching curriculums, delivers school supplies; create emergency schools in conflict zones and emergency settings, and uses education to help prevent the global pandemic of HIV/AIDS.

"Everyone deserves the best start in life, which is what UNICEF is working to provide the world's most vulnerable children," said Aiken who is a native of Raleigh, North Carolina. "Education is essential to a child's development. I hope that as an Ambassador I can encourage people to join UNICEF's mission to make education a reality for children throughout the world."

Since his ascendancy on America's Pop Charts over a year ago, Mr. Aiken has founded his own foundation, the Bubel/Aiken Foundation. It will provide grants and other one-on-one services to individuals living with disabilities so that they may participate in programs and work environments that are normally designed for persons without disabilities. The foundation will encourage and facilitate community inclusion and the empowerment of individuals with disabilities.

ABOUT UNICEF

Founded in 1946, UNICEF helps save, protect and improve the lives of children around the world through immunization, education, health care, nutrition, clean water and sanitation. UNICEF is non-partisan and its cooperation is free of discrimination. In everything it does, the most disadvantaged children and the countries in greatest need have priority. For more information, please visit www.unicefusa.org or call 1-800-4UNICEF.

ABOUT THE BUBEL/AIKEN FOUNDATION

The mission of The Bubel/Aiken Foundation is to provide services and financial assistance to facilitate fully the integration of children with disabilities into the life environment of those without. The Foundation will create awareness about the diversity of individuals with disabilities and the possibilities inclusion can bring. Through collaborations with the disability, education, entertainment, and media communities, the Foundation will recognize those whose commitment to breaking the stereotypes attendant to the developmentally disabled has broken barriers and extended the boundaries of the human experience for all.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2004, 09:09:15 AM »

I SO ADMIRE THIS MANS ETHICS AND FOCUS ON CHILDREN
WHAT A WONDERFUL ROLE MODEL FOR TODAYS YOUNGSTERS

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
gcramsey
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2004, 10:51:40 AM »

Today, multi-platinum artist Clay Aiken became a National Ambassador for the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. A budding philanthropist and long time education advocate, Mr. Aiken will use his Ambassador status to help ensure that children everywhere are afforded a primary education.

Wow..he got multi-platinum, budding philanthropist, long time education advocate, and Mr. Aiken all in two sentences.

Wow, that's better that Larry King calling him extrordinary![/b]
outthereforclay
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2004, 11:39:01 AM »

Glen, you're so right! I noticed all the respectful references to him, too.

He so deserves every one of them.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2004, 03:41:15 PM »

Quote from: gcramsey

Today, multi-platinum artist Clay Aiken became a National Ambassador for the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. A budding philanthropist and long time education advocate, Mr. Aiken will use his Ambassador status to help ensure that children everywhere are afforded a primary education.

Wow..he got multi-platinum, budding philanthropist, long time education advocate, and Mr. Aiken all in two sentences.

Wow, that's better that Larry King calling him extrordinary![/b]

I couldn't agree with you more, Glen!!  Clay is truly amazing!  

What a great day of news!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
krysascwt
SuperFan

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2004, 08:51:14 PM »

Can't agree more heartily about the Xmas CD!!!!  I called and was told the two copies I had pre-ordered were waiting for me to pick them up at the Record Store.  I rushed over just before closing so that I would have them in my Hot Little Mitts to enjoy this evening.

I'm in Love All Over Again.

Hello Glen!  Nice to see you on the Board.  If I have been missing you, sorry as I haven't posted much in the last month.

"Clay Aiken's Voice sates my Soul!"
Happiness is not a Destination.  It is a Method of Life.
"Love Always 4 Clay is the Root that Binds Us."
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx