gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:50:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 304
Total: 304

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DEC 9 NEW YORK MADISON SQUARE GARDEN FAN REVIEWS  (Read 1563 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: November 05, 2004, 09:20:12 PM »

OFFICIAL THREAD!
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 12:17:44 PM »

Hi to all,

I watch Clay last night in Madison Square Garden 4 rows from the stage and He was GREAT!!!! I just love the idea that he did this concert in a more smaller venue that makes it more intimate and will really put you in a christmas spirit. The orchestra and the choir was so amazing. I found myself crying Cry!  and having goosebumps all over while he was sing the second set of his Joyful Noise Tour. When he went down the stage to be closer to hi fans and dance with one of the older lady and gave a kiss to one of the little girl I almost fainted. At this point everyone was screeming and I was bouncing on my chair   Seeing Clay that close is such a joy to me that no words could ever express. His Voice was so pure and powerful that I thought he was singing for me alone. I was literally enchanted by him. The second to the last song he sang my favorite Don't Save It All Christmas day he got a standing ovation and all were sreeming and applauding Him.  I was in Heaven last night. This is the 3rd time that I seen him and I have seen all of his concerts this year and by far this is the most intimate of them all.  I wish they will release this concert in DVD.....Clay mention that after a year on the road He will be home for Christmas.
Merry Christmas Clay and God bless you always.....
and have a Happy Holidays to all.
Love,
Nonnette
BroadwayBabe722
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 02:40:13 PM »

Hello, I was wondering if there were any Clay Fans that went to the concert in Madison Square Garden concert on December 9, 2004??? If anyone knows any1 that has pics, or have pictures themselves, please PLEASE email me BroadwayBabe0722@yahoo.com or post the photos up!!! Thanks soo much!!
BroadwayBabe722
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 02:42:49 PM »

BTW Nonnette, thank you for commenting on the choir, I was apart of the North Babylon High School Choir that performed. Werent the Elementary kids so adorable?? If you have any pictures of the concert please please send them to me BroadwayBabe0722@yahoo.com thanks!!
brooklyn
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2004, 12:49:10 AM »

My husband and I just went to the concert.  He said " I hate to admit this, but I think that I am a Claymate",  I new I would get to him sooner or later!!!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx