gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:58:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DEC 23 DETROIT MASONIC TEMPLE THEATER FAN REVIEWS  (Read 3586 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: November 05, 2004, 09:13:20 PM »

OFFICIAL THREAD!
2aussies
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 04:20:58 AM »

Clay was "incredible" at the Detroit Masonic Temple last night, closed with an encore song called "Good News."   Anyone know where I cant download the mp3 ?  Thanx.
MiClayDawg1
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2004, 09:30:10 PM »

Hi all, I went with my Wife, Myself and Daughter, the Concert was unreal, Nice Relaxing Music, Clay's songs, Everything. Can't wait until he has another concert or event. Stopped by and said hi to Jerome (Clay's Security) and waited for Clay with my daughter and about 25-30 others afterwards but he never showed up, It was really COLD out that night by the way. made me think of Chicago. oh met another ClayDawg there with his Claymate. It was alot of fun. He sang my favorite "Mary did you know"
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2005, 10:58:55 AM »

It's taken me a very long time to write this as Christmas and the holidays fell right behind our concert, but here we go!!!
ChrisieD left from her home at 8:30 am to get to me in the most unbelievably bad snow storm, roads were closed, her vehicle had an antifreeze leak, but would that stop us from getting to Detroit??? no way!!
It took her 4 hours to get to me, which was usually a 1 1/2 trip, and off we went in my van much to everyone's dismay!!! Well the trip was so much fun, we laughed at ourselves for the 5 hours it took us to make Detroit in the storm.
When we got to Carl's Chop House and came in, all our wonderful Claymaniac buddies welcomed us with open arms!! they really figured as we did, that we weren't gonna get there!!! We shared many Clay stories, and so enjoyed the gathering with old friends!!!
From the moment Clay's voice came from behind the curtain, we knew why we'd made the effort, it was beautiful and clear and happy!!!  TMOC is still one of my favorite songs from the JNT, Clay with no microphone, he was so at ease and his hands and arms spoke as much as his voice!!! I knew Chrisie would cry during OHN and the tears came, tears of joy, and for me tears of friendship... Chrisie, I love sharing these trips with you, you are so special to me
My song that I'd waited so long for was DSIAFCD and he didn't dissapoint, he was truly amazing, and yes the glory note sent chills up my spine, and made my hair stand up even more than it usually does!!!  But the song that I can't get out of my head is GOOD NEWS, I was touched somewhere so deep inside by the sight of him, and the incredible beauty of his voice, Clay you made me weak, and I thank you for it, the feeling in that man is beyond most, I'm in awe!!!
There was so much else so wonderful that night, but I'll leave it at my favorites, and say nor snow nor sleet nor rain would ever keep me from seeing Clay, and Chrisie... Big Hug!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 10:48:39 AM »

OK, I'll try this one more time.  (I hate dial-up)
I am the last two guest posts.  Can anyone help me?

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 03:51:45 PM »

Quote from: Spikee
OK, I'll try this one more time.  (I hate dial-up)
I am the last two guest posts.  Can anyone help me?

Peggy, and all the Motor City Red Thong Mafia...

I deleted your Masonic Temple thread.  I'm so sorry!

I made a new home for you here:

http://claymaniacs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=257733#257733

It's in the Communities forum.  I hope that makes up for my faux pas.

Here, I'll spank myself.   ---> me Spank me! <--- me
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 03:57:42 PM »

Pamala -
Thank you for saving us.  You are forgiven.

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2005, 04:30:15 PM »

Hey Spikee!!!  Pamela accidently deleted us but gave us a new home!!!  go back to Concert Connection and check it out!!!
Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx