gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:28:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2003 :: Birthday Wishes for Clay  (Read 14153 times)
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2003, 03:50:44 PM »

Happy Birthday!!!

May you continue to "shine"........I have enjoyed your performances from AI through now.    May you continue to sing with such joy.  That joy has given me very much pleasure.

For your birthday I wish you many blessings and will pray that your path will always be smooth.

An ardent fan,
Carol

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
Liana, Claynadian
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2003, 04:26:03 PM »

Happy Birthday, Clay.  I hope that your 25th birthday finds you surrounded by lots of love, peace, and contentment.  You are such a special man, Clay.  You have no idea how many people you have touched through your music and by just being "Clay".  We live in a very difficult world these days, and to see a celebrity embrace their status in a way that benefits others is such beautiful thing to watch.  Others stars have done this, but it seemed like it was part of your mission from day one.  To make a difference for the better....it appears to be more important to you than fame, material things, and the other star trappings of celebrity life.  You are simply showing the world that "image is nothing, and heart is everything".   I read that somewhere and I like that statement.  You are a gorgeous young man, but your heart is the most beautiful thing about you (and we can't forget your angelic voice).  Looks fade with age, but great character never does.  I hope that you will find the means to exercise all of your gifts in life: teaching, the Bubel-Aiken Foundation, and singing/ recording.  I pray that you can find a way to "do it all" .  I want to hear you sing for the rest of my days, and the special people (autism/disabilities) need your advocacy, as well.  Congratulations on your upcoming graduation; you certainly know how to follow through on your goals in life.  Finally, I wish that you find love, and have all the joy a family of your own will bring you.  The qualities that you posess will make you a wonderful husband and father some day (little Raleigh will have to do for now!)  :D  Clay, you are an inspiration, don't ever change, and always know in your heart how much your fans love you.....simply because you are "you".  PS. Clay, guess what I'm getting for my next birthday?  Two tickets to your future solo tour concert stop in Canada (please, please come to Canada).  Get ready to raise your hand to catch; I'll be the one throwing kisses to you from the audience (HaHa).  And I just know that Santa (my husband) will be putting "Solitaire" in my Xmas stocking.  See Clay, I follow through on my goals too!  Green is for the color of your beautiful eyes and  :D represents your captivating smile.  Keep on singing Clay.   Love you in bunches, my Angel.        From Liana, Fellow Teacher
craftlady218
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2003, 10:26:37 AM »

Hi Clay, I wish you a Very Happy Birthday celebrated with your family and friends.  You deserve all the good fortune that has happened to you so far.  You have given all of us, your fans, so much.  Your voice, your compassion, your strong moral beliefs, your wholesomeness which is so needed in this time, your smile.  For me, when I see your face and hear your voice it brings a smile to my face and puts me in a good mood.  So Clay once again Happy Birthday.  Sharon
claygurrrrrrrl
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2003, 09:45:41 AM »

happy b-day :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!: we luv ya :!:Oh, and THANX :!:
Yoder
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2003, 11:36:14 AM »

Happy Birthday Clay.  May your 25th year be a grand and rewarding as your 24th.  You have been blessed with an amazing voice and an avenue to reach people to aid in your dream of helping kids.  Kiss your mother and thank her for raising you to walk a rightous path.  My husband and I look forward to seeing you in  Cleveland on Dec. 16th.  May all of Gods blessings follow you always and have a happy birthday.  You've brought music into so many lives.  

Love from the Yoders
Anonymous
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2003, 12:12:27 PM »

What an incredible year this has been for you!--from AI contestant to hosting the AI Christmas Special!  The Special really showcased your dynamic showmanship--the musical talent, the wit, the poise, the stage presence.  Congratutions on all your musical accomplishments, and congratulations on earning your degree next month!  The fact you care enough to finish your education sends a strong message to your young fans.  I wish you A Very Joyful 25th Birthday and a lifetime of happiness!  And please thank your mother for having you!  You are a delightful gift to the world!
LovingClay
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2003, 09:05:11 AM »

Thank you for touching our hearts with your voice and spirit.  You are an inspiration and we admire all that you have achieved.  Have a happy, happy birthday.  In God's grace, Jennifer
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2003, 12:48:27 PM »

Dear Clay -  It is YOUR  birthday, but you have given US the best gift ever.   It is an absolute joy to be counted as one of your fans.  You are the "total package" - talent, intelligence, kindness, class and a goofy sense of humor!  Then we get the "bonus" - you are absolutely adorable.  

Happy Birthday.   May all of your wishes come true for your professional life and your personal life.   You deserve the very best.  

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
CLAYmate4EVER
Claynewbie

« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2003, 02:44:25 PM »

Wha-hoo! Happy 25th B-day, Clay! My 20th B-day was only 12 days before! Wink:

~Claymate 4Ever!~
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2003, 05:49:32 PM »

God has bestowed many blessings upon you, dear Clay...and through His grace and through our prayers, may you receive these birthday wishes.

You may never read this particular greeting, however, my hopes are such that through the words of all of us combined, the message is well understood.......

We hold you in high esteem and have total devotion and love for you...You the PERSON, not just you the star!

Your virtues are numerous, your character admirable and your talent enormous. You are a gentleman full of kindness, devotion, strong Christian faith
and refreshing humbleness.

God has certainly blessed us all with a wonderful gift...an ANGEL here on earth...YOU!  We have always seen God twinkling through the stars in the sky, but, now we also see Him through the Twinkling in your beautiful eyes.

On your birthday and always, may you continue to be showered with    God's greatest blessings...health, happiness,success and especially love.

Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Love,
Bocaqueen (Susan Cappola)

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Shirley
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2003, 05:49:32 PM »

:D  :D  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!!!  My wish for you is that ALL your wishes come true!!  A small donation has been sent to your foundation so that some of those wishes will be granted.  You have brought so much joy and happiness to so many, it's nice to know that we can help you and support the causes you hold so dear!!  Best wishes, always!!
elsya
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2003, 10:32:45 PM »

Lalala... a happy wish for your 25th birthday, sent with a world of affection. Cause... OMC's such a wonderful person! :P
caclayfan
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2003, 08:24:02 AM »

Happy Birthday Clay
You are in my prayers as you travel along life's way.
Keeper of Moms/Grandmoms for Clay and California fan
Granny M
Claynewbie

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2003, 09:33:10 AM »

Hi Clay,
Happy Birthday from all your fans in Las Vegas.
We can't wait for The Billboard Awards Show here.
May you have a wonderful day filled with fun and excitement.
The Las Vegas Fans
songbird457
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2003, 11:52:34 AM »

Hi Clay! Happy Birthday!!!! I posted a message awhile ago, it seems like a long time ago. Just wanted to let you know that I sent a small donation to the Bubel-Aiken Foundation in honor of your birthday. I hope you enjoy your birthday with your family and friends and that you enjoy your well deserved time off/ vacation. I don't know if you will see this (I hope you get to see all the wonderful posts everyone has left you earlier), but you always have my love and support. you make my heart happy! Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing and hearing you in the future. You are gonna "Shine"!!

Renee
Hottie4Clay
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2003, 04:00:10 PM »

:D Happy... :D Happy... :D Happy 25th Birthday Clay...hope your day has been very special in every way and that you have had an opportunity to enjoy time with your MOM, your family and your many friends!!!

"Twenty-five candles"...is your Birthday Cake--Vanilla???

Thank you for ALL that you are and ALL that YOU have given to the world.
            Sending many Birthday Blessings and LOVE to you.

Always stay the "Clay" that you are and Always remember to take time out for yourself and especially extra time with your MOM!
                    (It's really important to us MOM"S you know Wink: !?!)

The MOTHER of three sons  :)  :)  :) of her own...
perfectmatch
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2003, 09:06:45 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay, 25! I think thats a time marker right there! I just wanted to say even though my birthday messeges did not reach Clay, that I hope a lot of ppl saw what I did on highway 5 in California today because I put a lot into it. For those of you who are probably lost, I was coming home from san francisco back to my home near la and I wrote all over my car birthday messeges for Clay and so I just hope someone appreciated them out there because I noe for a fact that Im not the only Clay adorer in this world! Clay I hope all your wishes came true and I hope you enjoyed yourself because that's all that matters! Laughing:
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx