gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:59:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 378
Total: 378

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2003 :: Birthday Wishes for Clay  (Read 14155 times)
HookedOnCA
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2003, 12:41:26 PM »

Dear Clay,

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!

(My grandmother's favorite/most used expression was: "To serve GOD is to think with love.")

I believe you're truly done just that; throughout your amazing journey on American Idol, throughout the crazy media frenzy that's followed & (Most of ALL) with the creation of the Bubel/Aiken Foundation!!!

God's blessings to You on your very special day & to YOUR family!

Love,

Cindy
cassms
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2003, 05:56:00 PM »

Dear Clay,
  What a year!  Though it may amaze you, you have been an inspiration to me and so many others.  I was wowed by your voice from your first utterance at your audition.  I was like Randy--I told my husband "you gotta see this guy!"  I admired your tenacity and hard work honing your craft.  You listened to critiques (authentic or "spin-doctored"--you know who I mean) with equanimity, changed things you saw fit to change but didn't compromise yourself.  We saw graciousness rarely exhibited by "competitors."  And now I watch as you navigate the strange waters of celebrity with poise and a clear head.  I am thrilled by your voice, but also by the person you are.  (Don't worry, I don't imagine you're perfect--I just know that you're wonderful!)  You've given me back an optimism that there is a lot of goodness in the world.  You are here with a beautiful purpose, a heavenly voice, and a loving heart.  And to top it off, you are just so ding-dang adorable, you make my heart sing!  So happy birthday, Clay!  We are with you on your amazing journey, saying a little prayer for you every day.  Trust your instincts, stay true to yourself, and keep laughing that wonderful laugh of yours.  And don't let the turkeys get you down; let those of us who love you lift you up instead!  We love you, Clay!  Happy 25th!
clayaikenwow
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2003, 07:19:58 PM »

Hi Clay,
Im going to start your birthday wishes by telling you a little about me(I hope you dont find that selfish of me but i believe it is necessary!'_')
My name is Katie Canning, i am 17 years old and from newfoundland Canada(you probably havent heard of the place!!)I am a born again christian, and have a great deal of respect for people!.I was never a big music fan; especially rock and pop, because i disagree with what is being promoted by it.It was telling people to go out get drunk, have sex and to basically forget about everything and to be bad, and dont worry about anyone but yourself.Then it happened, while watching the american idol auditions, i watched you walk in and was (as im sure many were) curious to hear what you sounded like. When you sang. im am honestly telling you the truth, it was gorgous and i had never heard anything like it before, it was just amazing!As i said before i wasnt much a fan of this music generation, but there was something different about you, i just knew it! So i continued to watch and relized you were truely had a gift  
from God, but what touched me the most was when i learnt you were a christian, and how you loved  to work with children.Then i knew there was something truely special about you!
The way you carry yourself through you celebrity status is amazing and how you refused to sing about sex and drugs. Finally someone came into the music industry that is actually a true role model and inspirtation. The fact that you are staying true to yourself is so worthy of respect, you are
so different from all the other stars out there, and im so happy you are. So many people today have no respect for themselves,others,God and how important it is to be saved. You have made a difference, and there is knowone i know that deserves the best of wishes on their birthday then you!I pray for you always and pray that all people will look up to you and relize that here is a young man who loves God, and is true to himself, and wont go against his beliefs, but is still so kind, friendly, and loving, and is impacting the world of music. I dont know how else to say how happy i am that you came into the picture, and that you promote so much influence to people, and its a good influence trust me!!I dont call you my idol because i dont believe in saying someone is my idol, but i can say i personally look up to you, and am so happy about your success, and that i can share this journey with you and all the other fans.i also ahve to say for someone who has went through so much pain and sorrow in their life,
you have become a beautiful strong person, with a talent that is incredible, and you really are the true measure of a man.
I do relize that you are just an ordinary person!! so i wont treat you any different, because i know there are so many other good christians out there and just good people too, who deserve respect too (its just that i dont know alot of them yet!! lol) I can only dream of meeting you someday, you have touched my heart in the deepest ways, just remember to stay true to yourself and your christianity because the Lord Jesus will guide you! Just dont let them suck you in,i know they wont though!, but just please be careful, i know you love the Lord and will follow him.
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY CLAY, you deserve it. I'll be singing happy birthday on the 30th, but i must warn you i dont sing very well lol luckily you wont hear me! I really do hope i get to meet you someday, and hear
you sing.
I know this is alot to ask but if its possible for you or your mom to reply back to me, just so  i know this was read, that would mean so much to me, but dont worry about it because i'll live if you dont lol Also im
thinking that your mom is reading this!! So hi Mrs.Parker how are you?you raised a wonderful son! You already know that though! God bless you both, and hears my email address just in case you did want to reply back lol
its katiepink75@hotmail.com, would be honored to hear from you!
well i must be getting on you nerves by now but theres so much i want to say, but i'll stop now!      
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again and may you be blessed throughout your life and keep making beautiful music!!!
The happiest wishes to you clay your the best!!

"Verily, verily, i say unto you, he that believes on me hath EVERLASTING LIFE" John 6:47
"The wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" Romans 6:23
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" Psalm 46:1

I just thought i leave you with these few verses!! again happy birthday i wish you all the best throughout your life, and will be praying for you and your family.Again i would really like to hear from one of you! Thank you for being such an inspiration, and thank you Mrs. Parker for bringing up a beautiful son.I can only imagine what you yourself are like! I'll be going now!
Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to clay!
happy birthday to you!!!!!!

all my love and prayers,
Katie!!!!!
im going to be in trouble they told me not to post any personal info but i couldnt help it!
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2003, 07:33:56 PM »

Clay,
Just wanted to wish you the happiest of birthday's. I hope that you get to spend the day with the people you love because i'm sure that you miss your friends a family a lot. I know it must be hard to have lost your anonymity. Well, I don't really know, but i'm sure it's hard. Just know that you really have inspired a lot of people. Your beautiful voice is such a gift and I'm so glad that you continue to share it with all of us. You are such a good role model for everyone to look to. Even when faced with a problem, you stay true to what you believe in and true to yourself. I know that you'll continue to do so. I'm originally from Lenoir, NC (b/w Boone and Hickory) but now I live and go to school in Raleigh, NC (NCSU) and just feel so proud to be here. The local mix station (101.5) goes on and on about you calling you "our Clay." It just makes me so happy that I'm a part of your town. I appreciate all that you do for children because I want to teach elementary school and go on to be secretary of education. Like you, I think that children are so important to us and, in many cases, are denied a lot of rights. I hope to be able to help children. All that you do for children is so important. You help them in so many ways, both with your foundation, and your everyday actions. You give them hope and someone to look to. I know you would've been successful as a teacher or principal but, i'm glad that we all got to know and hear your beautiful voice. I hope one day, that you are able to get into the education system because (especially in NC) they are in dire need of good teachers. In whatever you do, I wish you the best. You're making Raleigh proud. Have a wonderful birthday!
Love,
Mackenzie Taylor

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
marialourdes59
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2003, 04:57:11 AM »

Hello dear Clay,

I am a 44 year old mom of a 14th year old daughter who also loves to sing.  I admire you not only for your great talent but also for just being you.  Sweet, kind and adorable.  You give good example to kids and that is hard to find nowadays.  You have so many fans here where I work.  My sister is one of them.  There is not a single day at work that we don't talk about you.  Some of our co-workers think we are going crazy and it is true, we are going gaga over you.  What can I say, you just make our working days a little bit easier.  Well anyway, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wished you more success and many many more birthdays to come.  

Sincerely,

Marilou :)
marialourdes59@yahoo.com :)
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2003, 08:03:18 AM »

HELLO CLAY,
WHEN YOU AUDITIONED FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR AI-2 I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR VOICE.  THERE WAS SOMETHING ALSO BEYOND YOUR VOICE THAT WAS SO SPECIAL AS WELL, I CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON IT BUT IT WAS THERE--SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL & MAGICAL ABOUT YOUR VOICE & YOU.  IT WAS FROM THAT DAY ON WHEN YOU SANG I WAS BEHIND YOU 100%.   I VOTED SO MUCH FOR YOU,  THAT I WORE OFF ALL THE LETTERS ON MY REDIAL BUTTON.
NOW LET ME TELL YOU,  THAT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER MET YOU
( HAVE SEEN YOU IN PERSON AT THE AI CONCERT IN MASSACHUSETTS)  I AM SO PROUD OF WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB YOU ARE DOING ENTERTAINING US, AS WELL AS BEING SUCH A WARM COMPASSIONATE PERSON.  I AM GOING TO SEE YOU AT THE JINGLE BALL IN LOWELL MASSACHUSETTS  SOON (CAN'T WAIT).  
YOU MAKE ME WANT TO BE A BETTER PERSON AND EVEN THOUGH I AM A HAPPILY MARRIED 49 YEAR OLD WOMEN YOU ARE A WONDERFUL ROLE MODEL AND SHOW US ALL  WHAT A GOOD PERSON SHOULD BE.  YOUR MOM DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH YOU & SHE MUST BE GLOWING WITH PRIDE FOR YOU.  WELL I WANT TO WISH YOU MUCH HAPPINESS ALWAYS IN YOUR NEW CAREER AS WELL AS CONTINUED SUCSESS WITH THE BUBEL AIKEN FOUNDATION.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS WITH EVERYTHING!  HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY.
WHEN YOU CHOOSE THAT SPECIAL LADY SOMEDAY IN YOUR LIFE---SHE WILL BE VERY LUCKY!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO STAND FIRM WITH YOUR GOOD STANDARDS OF LIVING THAT IS WHY WE LOVE YOU SO!

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2003, 08:27:04 AM »

Happy Birthday, Clay!!!   You are an outstanding young man with a beautiful heart and a fantastic vocal talent!!  Thank-you for providing music that has brought so many of us back to listening again.  I hadn't bought any music in years--until you.  You are truly an inspiration to young and old!!  May all your dreams come true!!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Jexter
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2003, 09:03:24 AM »

Clay -
I've already posted a birthday wish, but I'm writing another. My second birthday wish for you is that you successfully end the PETA campaign.  I'm concerned it will harm your career and by extension, the Bubel/Aiken Foundation.

I hope you find this is a battle you feel compelled to pick.

I wish you the best and hope you and your family can still enjoy your birthday and the holidays through this ugly situation.

Jexter
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2003, 10:36:38 AM »

It is said that "our lives are God's gift to us; what we make of our lives is our gift to God."

The happiest of birthdays to you, and may the years bring you gifts of love and kindness, as wonderful as those gifts you have offered to God and to us by being who and what you are.

Thank you for your work.

Happy Birthday, and God bless.

Pam A.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
outthereforclay
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2003, 02:29:39 PM »

I am a happier, more loving person because you have chosen to share yourself and your incredible vocal gift with us. Synchronicity or fate or God's plan....whatever brought you to the public at this time in my life...I am thankful for it. Keep living the Serenity Prayer; you are a warm light in a sometimes cold and dark musical world and I am grateful to you for the opportunity to freely share in my love of your music with the other fans in my home--my daughters!

Be happy and safe, Clay!

Love,

Amy L.
Anita
SuperFan

« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2003, 03:01:14 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY! HOPE THE COMING YEAR BRINGS YOU CONTINUED SUCCESS, AND SOME MUCH DESERVED TIME TO REST.  THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR VOICE, AND HUMOR WITH ALL OF US, IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL BUT WELCOME SURPRIZE.
TAKE CARE OF YOU.
MICHIGAN FAN-ANITA

I Believe -  Our background and  circumstances may influence who we are,but we are responsible for who we become
Anonymous
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2003, 11:50:12 PM »

Happy Birthday, Clay!  
My birthday wish for you is that you always stay true to yourself.  Do not let others guide the steps you take in your life.  Do not fall as some others before you in the music  industry have fallen when things got too hectic or too hard.  Stay focused.  Rely on God to help you stay on the right path.  I pray that you will know when to say 'no' when too many pressures and demads come your way.  No one ever said you must do it all!  I hope that we are graced with your music for years to come, but more than that, I hope that you have a HAPPY life.  Don't live it for others.  Live it for yourself!  
I hope you have many more birthdays filled with love, joy, and the contentment of doing what you love most, whether that be singing or teaching.
Kathy
Anonymous
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2003, 02:05:49 PM »

HEY CLAY ....
SENDING YOU "25" WISHES ON YOUR SPECIAL BIRTHDAY....
TRULY ENJOY WATCHING YOU PERFORM AND LISTENING TO YOUR
CD.  I KNOW YOUR MOM IS VERY PROUD OF YOU, I CERTAINLY WOULD IF YOU WERE MY SON.  KEEP TRUE TO YOURSELF AND DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN ALL THAT CRAZYNESS....

A FELLOW CLAYMATE FROM MICHIGAN ....   MAR
playingclay
Claymaniac

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2003, 03:46:34 PM »

Happy Birthday, Clay!
You are officially a quarter of a century old.  If you hadn't applied to AI last year you would have been too old to apply this year.  Thank you for taking that risk and delaying your studies.   It must have been a difficult decision to make.  Just think, it was only your last birthday that noone was screaming for you or wanting to smell you and baby, look at you now!!

Thank you for showing me and the world lessons on changing and growing yet being true to yourself,  on strength and vulnerability, faith and on being a role model.  It must be difficult to execute in front of millions of people.  I work with preschool children with special needs so that is another reason I definitely have a soft spot for you.

You have also taught my preteen daughter one of the basics of being a singer.  The person must be able to sing.  She listens to music and complains that they can't sing and especially not like Clay.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with the world.
I hope you can find a balance in your life; work, play, sleep, the public Clay and the private Clay.  I hope that you will be home for your birthday and for a Christmas break.

God Bless,
Maria

Love my clayshake---warm milk and a couple of scoops of vanilla icecream....especially at bedtime.
Keeper of the wind to blow the shirts up.
clayadmirer
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2003, 11:23:21 PM »

Dear Clay,

Happy 25th birthday! I hope that you will be celebrating your special day in the comfort and love of your family and close friends. Thank you for sharing with us the gift of your magnificently beautiful voice. It has been, and continues to be, a joy to listen to you sing and to watch you perform. A smile never fails to spread across my face every time I hear your voice!

Thank you also for being an example of what a Godly young man looks like. Your character, intelligence, wit, your expression of love and concern for your family, friends, and those less fortunate, the security you have in yourself, and the way you hold fast to your convictions are so inspiring and admirable. To me, you represent all that is good and right in this world! You deserve the best that life has to offer and I pray that God continues to bless you in all that you do!

Have a wonderful birthday!

With love and admiration,

Shawna
(aka Clayadmirer)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2003, 04:22:30 AM »

Dear Clay,

Thank you for sharing yourself with us; your journey from AI to today. Thank you for the gift of your beautiful voice. I admire your positive outlook, the way you are able to stay true to yourself, no matter what the consequences. I am grateful for the joy in my heart when I hear you sing. Thank you for always thinking of the children first. Thank you for causing me to be more aware of what I choose to say and do. You make it easy to be your fan, I appreciate that. And thank you for that laugh...it cracks me up!

Happy Birthday!

With respect,

Pamela
Catlady
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2003, 02:16:49 PM »

:D Happy 25th Clay!!! I hope it's a wonderful day for you. You have been such a bright ligt in my world. My daughter and I love you and listen to your music together(shes16). You are so special in this world,please never change. God has truly blessed you with not just a beautiful voice touches our hearts but a wonder ful role model and man of God. We love you and pray for you and forever will be your fans!! Hope your birthday is fantastic :D  One more thing incase you do read these letters.I know you don't like cats, which is fine. Not everyone is a cat person, hey they are alittle scarry sometimes. My user name is catlady because I have 6 cats and 1 dog who thinks he's a cat. I just want you to know I love you and support you even though you aren't a fan of cats!! :D my kids hate them too!!! Anyway happy birthday and have a wonderful Thanksgiving week. Lisa the 44 year old crazy catlady :D
HeatherBell
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2003, 12:13:56 AM »

Happy Birthday Clay!

There aren't many people that can say they have done what you have, and aren't as many people that appreciate it like you will. It's a joy and a pleasure to share in the moments of your public life, and to see you mature as an artist. Hope you enjoy many more birthdays - some less hectic than others.  :D You've certainly made a difference in my life.

Best Wishes,
Heather.
dream seeker
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2003, 08:05:19 AM »

Happy birthday Clay.

May all your wishes come true on this special day..
         may your day be feeled with love,may you know how special you are to every-one around you..  

Have a wonderful day...

Happy birthday.

Diane              :D

((((((Big  Hugs)))))))             for you on your birthday!!!
tennisanyone777
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2003, 02:24:03 PM »

Clay,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  May God continue to bless you and shine upon you.  I am a mother of three (ages 9 and under) and we have thoroughly enjoyed your CD.  We are looking forward to many more!  Your voice is truly a gift from God.

Also, thank you for portraying the South in such an intelligent, thoughtful, polite manner.  I was raised just outside of Charlotte (and now live in Charlotte) and I have had to defend being a Southerner on more than one occasion.  Thank you for showing the world that Southern hospitality is not just a cliche.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  

Peace,

Pam
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx